Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:57 AM

APC Supporters, Give Me Answers To any of These And Get My Vote - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Supporters, Give Me Answers To any of These And Get My Vote (3624 Views)

Tribunal Victory: Yahaya Bello Rejoices With Wife And Supporters / Cars Destroyed After PDP And APC Supporters Clashed In Kaduna (Photos) / APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Abule Egba, Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Supporters, Give Me Answers To any of These And Get My Vote by uptoHim(m): 1:45am On Mar 18, 2015
I just want clear answers, may be your answers could convince one or two indifferent persons to vote for APC/Buhari.

1. During his regime, did Buhari fight corruption or indiscipline? If Buhari really fought corruption, who was justifiably/undoubtedly convicted, and which of them was a northerner?

2. What was Buhari's economic achievement during his regime?

3. What has Buhari done/said about his brothers/fulani herdsmen attacking and killing other ethnicity, either presently or in the past?

4. So far, in what single way has APC and their media helped the nation in the fight against boko haram?

5. Without Boko Haram, how would APC campaign had faired?

6. If Buhari is not a tribalised person, what tangible thing did he do for the eastern region(SS/SE) during his first regime?

7. Are u voting against GEJ because he has RELATIVELY performed poorly, or you just want something new? And with what we have seen of APC, is the party worth that something new?

8. And lastly, as de-tribalised as APC is claiming that Buhari is, why did he not campaign in the SS/SE during the first and second time he contested? Or did he campaign in these regions those times?

9. Do you really believe 100% that APC means well for this nation. Or you are gambling that we should just give them a "trial" chance

10. Do you really believe that APC/Buhari would solve the problem of these Boko Haram Islamic insulgency. Has any country ever solved it?

You can answer any or all of these questions, or you can start e-war/insults. It's up to you!

25 Likes 7 Shares

Re: APC Supporters, Give Me Answers To any of These And Get My Vote by nortcentrallord(m): 2:21am On Mar 18, 2015
Very candid questions to be answered correctly by all and sundry. By raining of insults on the OP wouldn't change anything. Nigerians, with sound minds will keep asking and will get the true answer to all these.

7 Likes

Re: APC Supporters, Give Me Answers To any of These And Get My Vote by playboy99(m): 2:22am On Mar 18, 2015
N u have dad n mum at home who were alive wen buhari ruled, or u wuld tell me d mb u used to enter nairaland is not enough 4 you to check google. N wen they were luking 4 recruit soldiers to fight bokoharam u n ur brothers didnt apply y pls tell me. Think b4 u put up a topic. #ACE

10 Likes

Re: APC Supporters, Give Me Answers To any of These And Get My Vote by playboy99(m): 2:26am On Mar 18, 2015
If only ur vote can make up 85million pvc i wuld give u ans to all d question. Ur vote doesnt count bro #ACE

5 Likes

Re: APC Supporters, Give Me Answers To any of These And Get My Vote by braine(m): 2:37am On Mar 18, 2015
playboy99:
If only ur vote can make up 85million pvc i wuld give u ans to all d question. Ur vote doesnt count bro #ACE
grin

Apart from his vote not counting, whatever and however you explain the answers to him wouldn't hold water coz he already has an anti-Buhari mindset. So, trying to explain to him would be basically so much effort ultimately for nothing.

8 Likes

Re: APC Supporters, Give Me Answers To any of These And Get My Vote by GeneralBosco: 3:09am On Mar 18, 2015
Re: APC Supporters, Give Me Answers To any of These And Get My Vote by Princecalm(m): 3:09am On Mar 18, 2015
so you also known that ged performed poorly, nice to see that

2 Likes

Re: APC Supporters, Give Me Answers To any of These And Get My Vote by 2Brains1(m): 3:24am On Mar 18, 2015
OP I Dnt think you will believe what we tell you

1. B'cos u don't have an objective mind

2. You will still argue what ever we tell you
So I suggest you take the pain to find out the truth by yourself, Google is your friend

Then go to Factcheki.ng and see for yourself

Just my 1 cent advice

*Have A handshake*

14 Likes

Re: APC Supporters, Give Me Answers To any of These And Get My Vote by lordizak(m): 6:31am On Mar 18, 2015
u don't know history, buhari jailed people from shagari's regime, fought inflation, naira was its strongest, he had fought immigration as a problem then, electricity was better than what it is today, as ptf chairman he built the refineries we boast of today, pls tell us about GEJ. ABI GOOD GOV'T NEED ADVERT?

4 Likes

Re: APC Supporters, Give Me Answers To any of These And Get My Vote by Ultimate300(m): 6:54am On Mar 18, 2015
why you did'nt ask all this questions since before? Or just its now you knw them! Or someone just send you these question now? I mean your pay master... Sorrie we already decided, all your Q will be answered on 28 of this month, i wish you a GMB, Great Month my Brother,
Re: APC Supporters, Give Me Answers To any of These And Get My Vote by uptoHim(m): 7:51am On Mar 18, 2015
playboy99:
N u have dad n mum at home who were alive wen buhari ruled, or u wuld tell me d mb u used to enter nairaland is not enough 4 you to check google. N wen they were luking 4 recruit soldiers to fight bokoharam u n ur brothers didnt apply y pls tell me. Think b4 u put up a topic. #ACE

No be fight dear. It's either you don't have an answer to give me or you don't care about me vote.

2 Likes

Re: APC Supporters, Give Me Answers To any of These And Get My Vote by uptoHim(m): 7:58am On Mar 18, 2015
Ultimate300:
why you did'nt ask all this questions since before? Or just its now you knw them! Or someone just send you these question now? I mean your pay master... Sorrie we already decided, all your Q will be answered on 28 of this month, i wish you a GMB, Great Month my Brother,

Yes, this is the time I need the answers. Funny@pay master. And are you also under a pay master too for this reply? Hahahaha. Good you have decided. Many are yet to. Hmmm, you sound so sure of winning. Hope you are not believing a false impression o

2 Likes

Re: APC Supporters, Give Me Answers To any of These And Get My Vote by uptoHim(m): 8:03am On Mar 18, 2015
2Brains1:
OP I Dnt think you will believe what we tell you

1. B'cos u don't have an objective mind

2. You will still argue what ever we tell you
So I suggest you take the pain to find out the truth by yourself, Google is your friend

Then go to Factcheki.ng and see for yourself

Just my 1 cent advice

*Have A handshake*

Thanks but no thanks. Factcheki.ng should not be your campaign platform. Besides, the answer to these questions are not there. There was no debate naa, I for ask the questions there. Well, since you have this sense of reasoning, but refused to answer any of the questions, I conclude that it's either you don't have the answers or you don't care about my vote

3 Likes

Re: APC Supporters, Give Me Answers To any of These And Get My Vote by uptoHim(m): 8:11am On Mar 18, 2015
braine:

grin

Apart from his vote not counting, whatever and however you explain the answers to him wouldn't hold water coz of his Anti-Buhari mindset. So, trying to explain to him would be basically so much effort ultimately for nothing.

If you don't need my vote, what about the votes of the yet-to-decide people here. Or you don't need theirs too. Hmmm

3 Likes

Re: APC Supporters, Give Me Answers To any of These And Get My Vote by OpeDwarroir: 8:48am On Mar 18, 2015
playboy99:

How old are you?

3 Likes

Re: APC Supporters, Give Me Answers To any of These And Get My Vote by judiciarypalava: 8:52am On Mar 18, 2015
Nice question and a very good opportunity for the Buharists to market their pay master.

But in their doctrine of avoiding, attacking or answering questions with questions as their change agent.

Shame on the youths for not asking the relevant questions, instead they need change by all means whether positive or negative change.

If you know that you so much love GMB and you are 100% convinced that he will perform, why not share with us and get more people for him too.

If you can't answer any of them with facts and not propaganda, please forever remain silent and never preach Buhari and APC to anybody and continue attacking GEJ as usual.

4 Likes

Re: APC Supporters, Give Me Answers To any of These And Get My Vote by braine(m): 8:58am On Mar 18, 2015
uptoHim:

If you don't need my vote, what about the votes of the yet-to-decide people here. Or you don't need theirs too. Hmmm

At this stage, I don't think you need any explaination on who to vote. Do you sincerely believe things won't get better with a new government even if they have the intention to steal when the old rulers of 16 years know all the theft avenues?? Be sincere, Are you better off personally with the current situation of things?? Do you believe things can get better in this country for you personally?
Re: APC Supporters, Give Me Answers To any of These And Get My Vote by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 18, 2015
The item 4 is a very important one...

"4. So far, in what single way has APC and their media helped the nation in the fight against boko haram? "

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Supporters, Give Me Answers To any of These And Get My Vote by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:10am On Mar 18, 2015
uptoHim:
I just want clear answers, may be your answers could convince one or two indifferent persons to vote for APC/Buhari.

1. During his regime, did Buhari fight corruption or indiscipline? If Buhari really fought corruption, who was justifiably/undoubtedly convicted, and which of them was a northerner?

2. What was Buhari's economic achievement during his regime?

3. What has Buhari done/said about his brothers/fulani herdsmen attacking and killing other ethnicity, either presently or in the past?

4. So far, in what single way has APC and their media helped the nation in the fight against boko haram?

5. Without Boko Haram, how would APC campaign had faired?

6. If Buhari is not a tribalised person, what tangible thing did he do for the eastern region(SS/SE) during his first regime?

7. Are u voting against GEJ because he has RELATIVELY performed poorly, or you just want something new? And with what we have seen of APC, is the party worth that something new?

8. And lastly, as de-tribalised as APC is claiming that Buhari is, why did he not campaign in the SS/SE during the first and second time he contested? Or did he campaign in these regions those times?

9. Do you really believe 100% that APC means well for this nation. Or you are gambling that we should just give them a "trial" chance

10. Do you really believe that APC/Buhari would solve the problem of these Boko Haram Islamic insulgency. Has any country ever solved it?

You can answer any or all of these questions, or you can start e-war/insults. It's up to you!
Google has all d answers u need unless u are tryin to tell me dat u intellectually lazy...

As 4 all ye GEJists supportin mediocrity, get ready for 28th! cool

3 Likes

Re: APC Supporters, Give Me Answers To any of These And Get My Vote by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:11am On Mar 18, 2015
barcanista:
The item 4 is a very important one...

"4. So far, in what single way has APC and their media helped the nation in the fight against boko haram? "
Re: APC Supporters, Give Me Answers To any of These And Get My Vote by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 18, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

My bros, Good morning!

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters, Give Me Answers To any of These And Get My Vote by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:24am On Mar 18, 2015
barcanista:
My bros, Good morning!
Mawnin oo! cool
Re: APC Supporters, Give Me Answers To any of These And Get My Vote by chamboy(m): 9:26am On Mar 18, 2015
Op Umaru Dikko (in law) to Shagari was crated firshipment to serve his jail term in Nigeria.
Shagari's Son (Captain) was dismissed from the Nigerian Army

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters, Give Me Answers To any of These And Get My Vote by emmasege: 9:28am On Mar 18, 2015
playboy99:
You obviously suffer from dearth of ideas like your principal. Why not attempt to provide answers to the questions raised? Your name says who you are-play boy.

4 Likes

Re: APC Supporters, Give Me Answers To any of These And Get My Vote by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 18, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

Mawnin oo! cool
abeg help me answer number 4 grin

4 Likes

Re: APC Supporters, Give Me Answers To any of These And Get My Vote by chamboy(m): 9:31am On Mar 18, 2015
2. Economical Achievements. The Naira our Currency Had strong Value.. then
Re: APC Supporters, Give Me Answers To any of These And Get My Vote by chamboy(m): 9:33am On Mar 18, 2015
barcanista:
abeg help me answer number 4 grin
APC n d media brought more light to the News of The Missing Chibok Girls. If there was no Opposition, I Can Bet FG/PDP would have rolled d issue under d carpet.

2 Likes

Re: APC Supporters, Give Me Answers To any of These And Get My Vote by chamboy(m): 9:36am On Mar 18, 2015
Re: APC Supporters, Give Me Answers To any of These And Get My Vote by chamboy(m): 9:39am On Mar 18, 2015
5. Without Bokoharam, There would have based issue on Power, Militancy, Corruption, lack of Leadership, Unemployment, Negligence of Government

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters, Give Me Answers To any of These And Get My Vote by chamboy(m): 9:41am On Mar 18, 2015
6. Buhari did loads of Things for Nigeria which include ur SE n SS
Re: APC Supporters, Give Me Answers To any of These And Get My Vote by chamboy(m): 9:43am On Mar 18, 2015
7. His Cluelessness is already affecting many Nigerian Youths, his performance is below pa n he lacks leadership
Re: APC Supporters, Give Me Answers To any of These And Get My Vote by ojaydedon(m): 9:49am On Mar 18, 2015
lol

apc will not answer the questions..
They will just do what they knw hw to do best which is insults...

But the fact is APC is just a party with a goal of getting power by all means...

They tell youths that gej administration did nothing and keep painting the loop holes black...
They focus on any negative things that happen in nigeria and blame it on gej.

Their aim and campaigne strategy is to close the eyes of the masses to the point of blindness just to make sure that the present government's achievement is not seen..

Their party logo says it all.. CHANgE..
So the deceived masses keep shouting change, dat dey dont want dis government, etc

but they dont knw dat APC is just a power hungry party dat just wants power by all means...

All the questions raised above about the fulani herds men killing people is something many westerners here wunt even understand. But come to the north and stay during this election period and then u might be a little enlightened..

And for your information, those buhari supporters up north has always been buhari supporters...
They supported him 2003, 2007 and 2011...
so they are not supporting apc because they want change or because they dont believ in the present government again. They have always supported buhari even before gej came into the picture.. So its not about gej for them.. if you believ in some one so much that you can kill for that person or die for that person, and the person doesnt caution u for it, what does it imply

FINAL QUESTION: WHY DO YOU REALLY SUPPORT APC APART FROM WE WANT CHANGE??

#NEVER AGAIN SHALL WE BE DECEIVED

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dr. Abubakar @bukolasaraki And His Unbeatable Records As A Governor Of Kwara Sta / Ekwueme,clark Others Slam Buhari Over Biased Appointments,anti-graft Wat / Senator Uche Ekwunife Defects To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.