Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,284 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

A 25 Year Old Man Rapes A 3 Year Old Girl In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A 25 Year Old Man Rapes A 3 Year Old Girl In Lagos (35181 Views)

61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel / Man Rapes A Girl In A Mosque In Lagos During Morning Prayers. Photo: / Okada Rider Rapes A 14-Year-Old Girl (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A 25 Year Old Man Rapes A 3 Year Old Girl In Lagos by euwalaka: 7:47am On Jan 06, 2015
I suggests they should turn his manhood up side down. so that others will learn from that act foolish uncle.
Re: A 25 Year Old Man Rapes A 3 Year Old Girl In Lagos by dunkem21(m): 7:48am On Jan 06, 2015
I dont believe this story.
Re: A 25 Year Old Man Rapes A 3 Year Old Girl In Lagos by mizjules(f): 7:48am On Jan 06, 2015
Nairalane:
It Has Affected Her Already Psychologically, For Her To Remember. I Hv Forgotten Somethings That Happen To Me At 5 Yrs.
By His grace she will forget it... Studies shows that most pple that has been abused @ childhood tend to become wayward later on... I pray she moves on positively

2 Likes

Re: A 25 Year Old Man Rapes A 3 Year Old Girl In Lagos by symbianDON(m): 7:48am On Jan 06, 2015
chaaaiiiii!!!! uncle afeez....dia ris God o
Re: A 25 Year Old Man Rapes A 3 Year Old Girl In Lagos by obainojazz(m): 7:49am On Jan 06, 2015
.castration for rapist....if u agree...like...if u don't

1 Like

Re: A 25 Year Old Man Rapes A 3 Year Old Girl In Lagos by edo3(m): 7:50am On Jan 06, 2015
olufikistick:
haba
haba moru ko?
Re: A 25 Year Old Man Rapes A 3 Year Old Girl In Lagos by angelClaer: 7:51am On Jan 06, 2015
It still beats ma imagination how so easily his cock entered such infant..God have mercy on us...
Re: A 25 Year Old Man Rapes A 3 Year Old Girl In Lagos by Nairalane: 7:56am On Jan 06, 2015
mizjules:

By His grace she will forget it... Studies shows that most pple that has been abused @ childhood tend to become wayward later on... I pray she moves on positively
In View Of This,My Worry Is What The Victim`s Father Called His Immediate Worry. He Shud Think Of Building A Confidence Of Justice In His Daughter. She Ll Feel Once Cheated.

1 Like

Re: A 25 Year Old Man Rapes A 3 Year Old Girl In Lagos by abdulll6afh(m): 7:56am On Jan 06, 2015
Why can't he get married. Since he cannOt control himself
Re: A 25 Year Old Man Rapes A 3 Year Old Girl In Lagos by Bitterleafsoup: 7:57am On Jan 06, 2015
That sounds like a Paki or Indian name, is that why he was let go because he is a foreigner?
Re: A 25 Year Old Man Rapes A 3 Year Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 06, 2015
Dis unfair
Re: A 25 Year Old Man Rapes A 3 Year Old Girl In Lagos by mizjules(f): 7:58am On Jan 06, 2015
Nairalane:
In View Of This,My Worry Is What The Victim`s Father Called His Immediate Worry. He Shud Think Of Building A Confidence Of Justice In His Daughter. She Ll Feel Once Cheated.

You've got a point!

1 Like

Re: A 25 Year Old Man Rapes A 3 Year Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 06, 2015
Another He-Goat undecided
Re: A 25 Year Old Man Rapes A 3 Year Old Girl In Lagos by eldnix: 7:58am On Jan 06, 2015
sledjama:
until we start treating rapists with public media humiliation.
they wont stop
let TV stations put them on air.
my dear na beta talk dis one don b if dem go don put am 4 tv den decap him prick afterwards no b person go tell dem..
Re: A 25 Year Old Man Rapes A 3 Year Old Girl In Lagos by MRLANNISTER(m): 8:00am On Jan 06, 2015
Anybody asking him to drop the case will not see tomorow. That is how we allow murder and the likes to go unpunished. That imbe.cile must rot in jail....Amen
Re: A 25 Year Old Man Rapes A 3 Year Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 06, 2015
sauceny:
It seemz Nigeria yorubaland wants to overtake india in raping record...

Fixed! And to think the I.dio.t is a yoruba muslim angry Most rape incidences in Nigeria is perpetrated by the South-Wasterners.

God punish any bastard that quotes me to say rubbish and may the same fate befall the daughter of any mod who hides my post or bans me!
Re: A 25 Year Old Man Rapes A 3 Year Old Girl In Lagos by adedayourt(m): 8:06am On Jan 06, 2015
Insert a broom stick into his joy stick nd break off d broom end
Re: A 25 Year Old Man Rapes A 3 Year Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 06, 2015
I agree with you dear, my friend and colleague brought her six years old daughter to the office, she was wearing a very short skirt and the girl already has big bum bum, I was like ahn ahn why this short thing for a small girl. Her mother's reply was, she likes wearing short things. A six years old girl likes wearing short things? Hian, and so I kept quiet o.
emusmith:
This is becoming a norm and someone will tell me not to say It's A Sign Of The End time?

What pleasure can you possibly derive from the bum of a 3- year old child?

When things like this happen, I choose to think "outa the box"...The parents are to be blamed!

RANDOM THOUGHT(This is not a coincidence, I see a lack of knowledge here. I DON'T SUPPORT IT)

1. Parents too should be vigilant...Some are busy pursuing Money and Business and leave their children at the mercy of neighbors.

2. The way and manner some parents dress up their little girls also play a major role.
Mothers: Why must you get unclad and provocative clothes for your little girls in the name of what? Wears such as bum shorts, hot pants, mini skirts or spaghetti should not be necessary now.
3. There are earrings meant for children. What business has a little child got to do what two holes in the ear

4. You'll keep a little child when you're those provocative Nigerian Movies and you call her a child? It's piling up!

Instil some modesty in our children!!!

$MH
Re: A 25 Year Old Man Rapes A 3 Year Old Girl In Lagos by repogirl(f): 8:10am On Jan 06, 2015
An i'diot defiled your 3 year old and you held your peace Hmmmmmmmm!

1 Like

Re: A 25 Year Old Man Rapes A 3 Year Old Girl In Lagos by Victorjerry68: 8:11am On Jan 06, 2015
i know he must be a muslem cos he want to start enjoyin virgin before he goes to their fake paradise God ll punish him for this attrocity.
Re: A 25 Year Old Man Rapes A 3 Year Old Girl In Lagos by justicejay(m): 8:12am On Jan 06, 2015
fry his d**k or you cut it.
Re: A 25 Year Old Man Rapes A 3 Year Old Girl In Lagos by smudge2079(m): 8:13am On Jan 06, 2015
Dis man should be hanged by d balls.
Re: A 25 Year Old Man Rapes A 3 Year Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 06, 2015
VenusBetty:
I agree with you dear, my friend and colleague brought her six years old daughter to the office, she was wearing a very short skirt and the girl already has big bum bum, I was like ahn ahn why this short thing for a small girl. Her mother's reply was, she likes wearing short things. A six years old girl likes wearing short things? Hian, and so I kept quiet o.

When you tell them, you know women na, they think it's because of your religion.. I WAS MODEST AND MORAL before I became a Christian. My future wife dare not do some certain things to my children na...
Everything that needs to be done, I must know about it...because women are easily influenced by what other women are doing to their children..

If Christianity will keep my children from getting busted, I think I choose that Way!

QED!

1 Like

Re: A 25 Year Old Man Rapes A 3 Year Old Girl In Lagos by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 06, 2015
[deleted]
Re: A 25 Year Old Man Rapes A 3 Year Old Girl In Lagos by Johnnoo(m): 8:19am On Jan 06, 2015
The devil is a biaaaaatch angry
Re: A 25 Year Old Man Rapes A 3 Year Old Girl In Lagos by darkjorse: 8:21am On Jan 06, 2015
Please stop using the word RAPIST there is a big difference between "rape" and "pedophilia". . The man is a pedophile he is not suppose to be among human beings he is worst than a rapist
Re: A 25 Year Old Man Rapes A 3 Year Old Girl In Lagos by Sweatlock(m): 8:21am On Jan 06, 2015
Thats awful i must say
Re: A 25 Year Old Man Rapes A 3 Year Old Girl In Lagos by elantraceey(f): 8:23am On Jan 06, 2015
3 years old girl? shocked

that's wickedness

i pity the poor girl o cry
Re: A 25 Year Old Man Rapes A 3 Year Old Girl In Lagos by tosyne2much(m): 8:25am On Jan 06, 2015
emusmith:

When you tell them, you know women na, they think it's because of your religion.. I WAS MODEST AND MORAL before I became a Christian. My future wife dare not do some certain things to my children na...
Everything that needs to be done, I must know about it...because women are easily influenced by what other women are doing to their children..

If Christianity will keep my children from getting busted, I think I choose that Way!

QED!
Seconded

If morality and decency will make people refer to me as old fashioned, I think I like it that way
Re: A 25 Year Old Man Rapes A 3 Year Old Girl In Lagos by Jamean(f): 8:37am On Jan 06, 2015
If not for any other thing...thanks for the dress part. That's why some ladies can't even dress decently, 'cause they grew up otherwise.

emusmith:
This is becoming a norm and someone will tell me not to say It's A Sign Of The End time?

What pleasure can you possibly derive from the bum of a 3- year old child?

When things like this happen, I choose to think "outa the box"...The parents are to be blamed!

RANDOM THOUGHT(This is not a coincidence, I see a lack of knowledge here. I DON'T SUPPORT IT)

1. Parents too should be vigilant...Some are busy pursuing Money and Business and leave their children at the mercy of neighbors.

2. The way and manner some parents dress up their little girls also play a major role.
Mothers: Why must you get unclad and provocative clothes for your little girls in the name of what? Wears such as bum shorts, hot pants, mini skirts or spaghetti should not be necessary now.

3. There are earrings meant for children. What business has a little child got to do what two holes in the ear

4. You'll keep a little child when you're those provocative Nigerian Movies and you call her a child? It's piling up!

Instil some modesty in our children!!!

$MH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Young Women Working On Andrew Tate's Sex Cams Were Tattoed "Owned By Tate" / Driver Diverts His Employer’s N23m Truck Of Milk / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Farmers In Ebonyi, Cut Off Man's Hand (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.