Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,315 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria (50043 Views)

Can You Supply Us With Good Agric Products? We Will Provide You With Capital. / Step-by-step Guide To Rearing Ostriches Profitably In Nigeria. / Snail Farming Exposed - A Complete Free Guide To Profitable Snail Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:52pm On Feb 17, 2015
For those people that does not know what contract agreement entails;
Contract agreement entails buying your produce at a fixed price during on or off season.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:16am On Feb 18, 2015
Stay connected for more info on this thread.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:25pm On Feb 18, 2015
How do.you get contact of buyers for your produce?
stay connected for answers later today
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by bispope(m): 12:35pm On Feb 18, 2015
Thanks dear for the information so far. I want to ask if someone in the east of the country cultivates cassava, who is he expecting to buy the product in large quantity?. In other words, who are the potential buyers? Thanks once more for your information
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:23pm On Feb 18, 2015
The good news for those people i am managing plantain,cassava and oil palm farms for or that buy seedlings,suckers from me is that they will automatically have access to free consultancy throughout the period of production and also access to the contacts of my network of buyers.

But for those farmers who are managing their own farm,i will be talking about ways that you can get contacts of buyers for your produce

Note: Not all buyers are worth doing business with
i will tell you what to look out for and everything you need to know and do

....Stay connected
to this thread for more

1 Like

Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Edenitis(m): 12:46am On Feb 19, 2015
Gbenga. You are a bomb. I have just managed to go through this thread and I think you are simply wonderful.

God bless you for helping out. And God will help you out.

I will get in touch with you later today for practical application.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:33am On Feb 19, 2015
Edenitis:
Gbenga. You are a bomb. I have just managed to go through this thread and I think you are simply wonderful.

God bless you for helping out. And God will help you out.

I will get in touch with you later today for practical application.
Amen.Thanks
I have replied you.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:33pm On Feb 19, 2015
I once ask myself 'why would i not want to invest in an agribusiness that will generate good cash flow for me year in,year out"
Plantain farming business will giarantee sustain cashflow for decades.
Do plantain farming business...its less risky and very profitable.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:55pm On Feb 19, 2015
As a novice that wanted to venture into agribusiness alone with no consultation with already established experts in the business, the advise is to do your market research to know who you are selling to,how you are to sell and where to sell.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
Some people unfortunately find they spend too much time gathering information on how to succeed. When people do this too much, they can struggle with what is known as information overload. When you have too much information, you can suffer from paralysis by analysis and all of the research you have done can actually hurt instead of help.
Nothing is as powerful as TAKING ACTION on the ones you know and GETTING STARTED.

This is the time to acquire your land and start land clearing in preparation for the season.
Contact me today.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:06pm On Feb 19, 2015
Do and Invest in agribusiness....it pays
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:14am On Feb 20, 2015
Do not be like the local farmers that are more into production and no knowledge about how and where to sell their produce.
...Know your markets.

Or you can leverage on my network of buyers by helping you to set up your farm.
By setting your farm for you, you will have access to free consultancy and my network of buyers ( can.be assured of ready made buyers for your produce )
No management fee but only 20% of the after-sale profit will be charge.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:25pm On Feb 20, 2015
Agricbusiness is the way forward....Take.massive action today to.enjoy the prosperity agriculture presents in this country.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:52pm On Feb 20, 2015
Agricbusiness is the way
forward....Take.massive action today to.enjoy
the prosperity agriculture presents in this
country.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:50pm On Feb 20, 2015
Get your market right!!!
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:58pm On Feb 20, 2015
Market! Market!! Market!!!
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:53am On Feb 21, 2015
The window of opportunity to make money is about to close,
The earlier you start,the better the chance of getting a good market price for your produce.
By now you should have acquire your land in preparation for land clearing.
Get in touch with me to help you secure your land,so you can start land clearing on time for a profitable season.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:36am On Feb 21, 2015
Do agric...it pays
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:50pm On Feb 21, 2015
Do agribusiness...it pays
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:53pm On Feb 22, 2015
Watch out for more marketing tips
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:18pm On Feb 23, 2015
Add value to your produce this season as we will.be starting an agric cooperative that will not only allow you to make money in agriculture but allow you to have access to ready markets and professional consultation from agro-preneurs,agricultural experts from research institutes e.t.c

Join Now.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Johnnyessence(m): 6:26pm On Feb 23, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:
Add value to your produce this season as we will.be starting an agric cooperative that will not only allow you to make money in agriculture but allow you to have access to ready markets and professional consultation from agro-preneurs,agricultural experts from research institutes e.t.c

Join Now.
bro am interested in d agric cooperative society oooo. explain to details to us sir.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:56am On Feb 24, 2015
Johnnyessence:
bro am interested in d agric cooperative society oooo. explain to details to us sir.
send a message of.interest to yusuffgbenga@gmail.com and info@agrolesgupservices.com to access the registration.form

1 Like

Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:15pm On Feb 24, 2015
Agribusiness pays...Do it
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:49pm On Feb 25, 2015
Agribusness pays...do.it
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:25pm On Feb 25, 2015
The business of agriculture is one of the
most rapidly evolving business anywhere in
the world and it requires the players in the
industry to change rapidly as the
agribusiness environment changes.
The personal changes include expanding
your agribusiness capacity and knowledge in
order for your business to thrive well in the
changing industry.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by CyreB: 4:51pm On Feb 26, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:

Join Now.

Hello Boss,
I sent you an email expressing my interest; I don't know if you received it or not.
Please confirm if you have my email address: cyreischrists@gmail.com
Thanks!
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
CyreB:

Hello Boss,
I sent you an email expressing my interest; I don't know if you received it or not.
Please confirm if you have my email address: cyreischrists@gmail.com
Thanks!
I will get back to.you before the end of today.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:33am On Feb 27, 2015
Good morning people!!!

Agribusiness is the way...Start yours!
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:02pm On Feb 27, 2015
Follow me in my latest write-up on plantain farming business.
It promises to be impactful and helpful for the success of your plantain farming business
nairaland.com/2170719/must-read-plantain-farmers-intending

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by nennin(m): 8:15pm On Feb 27, 2015
#lesgupnigeria pls sir sorry to ask this betweensl soybean, groundunt, and maize which of them has high demand and how much per bag or per unit sell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

See Snake I Found On My Farm While Harvesting Cassava / Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) / Starting A Plantain Farming.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.