Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,384 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria (50149 Views)

Can You Supply Us With Good Agric Products? We Will Provide You With Capital. / Step-by-step Guide To Rearing Ostriches Profitably In Nigeria. / Snail Farming Exposed - A Complete Free Guide To Profitable Snail Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:14pm On Jan 10, 2015
Johnnyessence:
Thks for ur reply at Lesgupnigeria I duely appreciate it.pls I want to ask question about this loan stuff pls is it that u will av to get a farmland for d project or u av to write a proposal for d farm you want to get .pls bro elaborate this very well to us Thks.
You dont need to have a farm.
Register as a farmer and with a government recognised association and you are good to go.
You dont need any proposal.

NOTE: If you are applying as an individual farmer,you will.need a proposal and some collateral.

Where are you based?
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:32pm On Jan 10, 2015
Farming business is the way forward for Nigerians,the bad economy, the unemployed and the employed as well.

Do Agricbusiness...create wealth
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:28am On Jan 11, 2015
Good morning people.
Happy sunday to y'all.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:27am On Jan 12, 2015
I wrote earlier that i am going to be talking about tomato trading.
Tomato business is a very risky business reason being that more farmers cultivate tomato during the rainy season,resulting to more supply in the market in some time of the year thereby reducing the market price.

Adding to this problem are the farmers/traders from nearby cotonou and benin republic who come to Nigeria to sell their tomatoes.

Timing is very important in tomato business.

If your tomato seedling is not on the farm by Feb 15 or Aug 15, then don't bother cultivating tomato for that year.

These are the times that will favour you in terms of high market price.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by pman06(m): 7:07pm On Jan 13, 2015
Nice thread you have here. Do you still offer assisted cultivation? I remember you offer that sometimes ago.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:01pm On Jan 13, 2015
Do.agric...create wealth
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:03pm On Jan 13, 2015
pman06:
Nice thread you have here. Do you still offer assisted cultivation? I remember you offer that sometimes ago.
yes.i still set up and manage farmland for farmers and potential farmers.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Topbrooks(m): 3:38pm On Jan 14, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:

You dont need to have a farm.
Register as a farmer and with a government recognised association and you are good to go.
You dont need any proposal.

NOTE: If you are applying as an individual farmer,you will.need a proposal and some collateral.

well done for the good works. have been silent but really benefited from your various post. I would like to ask if you can kindly list out or recommend any of those farmers associations you mentioned.
thanks
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:45pm On Jan 14, 2015
Topbrooks:

well done for the good works. have been silent but really benefited from your various post. I would like to ask if you can kindly list out or recommend any of those farmers associations you mentioned.
thanks
My head dey swell to give out more useful agric information..Lol.
If you want to join any.farmers association,let me know your.location, then i can then give you the contact of who to call to get registered.
Thanks.for.following.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:44am On Jan 15, 2015
Good morning people.
I am here to help you solve any of your marketing challenges you are facing,let me know on this thread and i will be willing to help you navigate through those challenges.

All questions relating to agricbusiness are also welcome.

Let the Father of agricbusiness help you out...grin grin grin
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by karlxavier(m): 6:15pm On Jan 15, 2015
Please legsupnigeria, I would like to know the cost of setting up a fish processing outfit. Just catfish drying on a small scale and how I can package and sell...
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:49pm On Jan 15, 2015
You will need a catfish dryer
You can call me to discuss tell you some strategies you need to kickstart your business.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:45am On Jan 19, 2015
I will be discussing the best way to sell your produce;how to secure contract from processing companies to sell your produce;
trust me, you will.not want to miss it.
...stay connected
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:17pm On Jan 19, 2015
There are ways you can market your produce domestically either you sell to the local markets (mile12,new market etc) or you sell to agro-processing companies.
I will be sharing the advantages and disadvantages of both and how you can take opportunities of both.

I hope you will not need to worry about markets for your produce again by the time to finish reading this
....stay connected
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:50pm On Jan 19, 2015
To sell your produce at the local markets, you need to know when the supply is high or low because market price is influenced by the volume of produce farmers bring to the market.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:31pm On Jan 19, 2015
Every crops have the time when they are much in abundance in market, the more of a produce in the market,the lesser the price
The question is now 'how do you know when to cultivate a crop to supply to the markets.
Stay connected for answers to the questions
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:48pm On Jan 19, 2015
Selling in the open market is very risky and the best way to sell at a profitable price is to have deep knowledge of the market.

To do this, you need to know the right time to cultuvate your crops
Some crops should be cultivated in such a way that by the time it gets to the market,the supply is low and demand is high for it.

I will show you the best planting times for some crops
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:24pm On Jan 19, 2015
Corn - Feb/Early March.
Tomato -Aug 15( transplanting)
Watermelon - Feb/Sept.
Cucumber - Sept.

By the time of maturity, there will be low supply in the market which you can take advantage of.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:49pm On Jan 19, 2015
Stay connected on this thread for more info on profitable marketing.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:26am On Jan 20, 2015
Good morning people,
Get your questions across to me on the challenges you are facing and i will be willing to help you with it.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:41am On Jan 20, 2015
Marketing is very important in making any agribusiness profitable.
I will be showing you how to get supply contract from any processing company in nigeeia
Presently i have about 6 contract agreements with medium to large proceszing companies to supply them various crops ranging from cassava to plantain to cashew nuts.

Stay glued to this thread as i will teach you how to fish for yourself
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by DHonorable(m): 10:50am On Jan 20, 2015
Lesgupnigeria, you have really been an inspiration in this thread. Add me on whatsapp pls 08062214831. Thanks
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by bimtee2001(f): 11:47am On Jan 20, 2015
thanks and keep up the good work.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:20pm On Jan 20, 2015
@Honourable.
Thanks.i will do that soon.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:34pm On Jan 20, 2015
bimtee2001:
thanks and keep up the good work.
thank you.God bless you
follow this thread for more.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:52pm On Jan 20, 2015
Make profit in your agribusiness this season,Get the assistance of a professional
For farm.management and agric consultancy,contact me and lets make your agribusiness a profitable one
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:00pm On Jan 20, 2015
What a great day today!
See you tomorrow for more on agribusiness

....dedicated to improve your agribusiness success.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:02am On Jan 21, 2015
Marketing is extremely important in agricbusiness
I will try my best to tell you all you need to know about marketing.

stay connected
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:26pm On Jan 21, 2015
i wish i can have just 15minutes to update this thread but i am presently on the field working on some farm projects
I will be back later in the day to update you on the happenings in the world of marketing and how to successfully get a contract agreement with companies so you can channel your produce to them after harvesting.
I believe that you will never have to worry about selling your farm products again after following and acting on all what i will be sharing on this thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:59am On Jan 22, 2015
Good morning people.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:05pm On Jan 22, 2015
To have a successful agricbusiness, you need to have know how to profit from both selling at the local market and standard markets (contract agreement to supply processing companies)
stay connected to know how.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by karlxavier(m): 9:56pm On Jan 23, 2015
At legsupnigeria, what agri supply business can one engage with 1m naira and make good profit in Nigeria? I mean supply business one can do in agriculture?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

See Snake I Found On My Farm While Harvesting Cassava / Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) / Starting A Plantain Farming.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.