Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,073 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria (50159 Views)

Can You Supply Us With Good Agric Products? We Will Provide You With Capital. / Step-by-step Guide To Rearing Ostriches Profitably In Nigeria. / Snail Farming Exposed - A Complete Free Guide To Profitable Snail Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Topbrooks(m): 10:12pm On Jan 23, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:

My head dey swell to give out more useful agric information..Lol.
If you want to join any.farmers association,let me know your.location, then i can then give you the contact of who to call to get registered.
Thanks.for.following.

Am based in Ibadan, Oyo State
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:25pm On Jan 23, 2015
Thank you.Mr Dennis for your call 2days ago
Your prayers,word of encouragement will take me far into the future to help more people create wealth,provide more opportunity through latest information in the agribusiness industry.
God bless you sir.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:07am On Jan 24, 2015
Know your market and how to market your produce.
More explanation on knowing your markets to come your way today.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:15pm On Jan 24, 2015
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:49am On Jan 25, 2015
Good morning and Happy sunday to you.
Starting an agribusiness? Act on all the information on this thread with a little guidance from me,you are assured of flying higher than i do.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:54pm On Jan 25, 2015
I AM GLAD TO ANNOUNCE TO YOU THAT THERE IS NO LONGER MANAGEMENT FEE CHARGE FOR SETTING UP AND MANAGING YOUR FARM, JUST 20% OF THE PROFIT MADE AFTER HARVESTING AND SELLING

THIS IS TO ASSURE YOU 100% THAT THERE IS READY MADE MARKET FOR YOUR PRODUCTS.

YOUR AGRIBUSINESS INVESTMENT IS MORE SECURED BY OUR GUARANTEED,READY MARKET.

NO MORE MANAGEMENT FEE CHARGES.

I SET UP AND MANAGE FARMS FOR FARMERS AND INTENDING FARMERS.
CONTACT ME TODAY.

1 Like

Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:02am On Jan 26, 2015
I will be starting a new series on how to secure a contract agreement with processing companies
...stay.connected
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:40am On Jan 27, 2015
MY TISSUE CULTURED HYBRID SUCKERS IS NOW #80/SUCKER.
IT IS DISEASE-FREE, PRODUCE BIGGER BUNCHES AND YOU CAN BE ASSURED OF GOOD PROFIT BY USING IT.

2 Likes

Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:31am On Jan 28, 2015
Marketing is the very important in agribusiness, If you do not get your market right, you are as the local farmer spending efforts,energy and at the end of the day nothing to show for it.

1 Like

Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:13am On Jan 30, 2015
You can increase your production capacity with any technology but if you can't expand your marketing network,your agribusiness will still suffer loss because when you are forced to sell at a lower price or no buyer of your produce,then you will definitely run at a loss.

I will be sharing some marketing tips today.
...stay connected

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:37am On Jan 31, 2015
Acting on all the ideas.on this thread will take you faster in your agribusiness than just knowing them and.not acting.

#Know and Act Now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:38pm On Jan 31, 2015
Start your own agricbusiness...it pays

Start small even if its just 2 acres,

Do not be left behind in the agric revolution and agric prosperity in.this country.
The laser focus is now on agricbusiness.

I once foretold the crash of oil price in the world market and increase in the price of agric-products before it happens and i am saying Now that if you don't start now,you might be left behind tomorrow.

#startagribusinessnow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:27am On Feb 03, 2015
I will continue on this thread how to create a ready made market for your products
...stay connected
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:46am On Feb 03, 2015
I always say that there is market for agricultural produce but another thing is to know how to find the right market where you make profit from your venture.

I am.dedicating this week to show you how.

...stay connected
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:11pm On Feb 03, 2015
How do you get the right market for your produce?
Firstly,Before you can get right market,produce the right crop
How do you produce the right crop?
stay connected
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:20pm On Feb 03, 2015
Do you know why many farmers make so much loss in agricbusiness? They cultivate any crop because they have rain almost throughout the year.

If you want to make profit,you will need to be strategic in your cultivation.
Be selective in the crop you cultivate as your decision should be based on the market.

....stay connected
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:57pm On Feb 04, 2015
If you dont have access to the market,
One of the best way to get a good market is to start marketing the very first day you plant.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:15am On Feb 05, 2015
Another area of marketing which is.not yet tapped and can provide good opportunities
Its the e-marketing where produce can be sold through electronic media.
I will tell you more how to make use of it soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by karlxavier(m): 10:57am On Feb 05, 2015
@ legs up Nigeria, please could you state the price of setting up a plantain farm and the revenue in 10 months using the tissue cultured suckers and also, after deducting the 20 percent net profit for your management fees, could you state the roi in clearer picture so that everyone would see it... Thanks
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:47pm On Feb 05, 2015
karlxavier:
@ legs up Nigeria, please could you state the price of setting up a plantain farm and the revenue in 10 months using the tissue cultured suckers and also, after deducting the 20 percent net profit for your management fees, could you state the roi in clearer picture so that everyone would see it... Thanks
I charge no fee for farm set up ( if i am setting up and managing the farm).
It all boils down to management and experience.
With good management,you can make over 200% revenue.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by karlxavier(m): 1:55pm On Feb 05, 2015
Please state the actual capital for setting up one acre.. State from ploughing to sales
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 4:50pm On Feb 05, 2015
karlxavier:
Please state the actual capital for setting up one acre.. State from ploughing to sales
I can't give you a specific amount brcause cost of production varies from one location to another.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:02pm On Feb 05, 2015
Good marketing is the bridge that connect what you have invested to the revenue that should be made.
Take it serious...
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:01pm On Feb 05, 2015
Cultivating Crops with little or no market does not make business sense.
Get in touch to connect you to my network of agricproduce buyers.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:38am On Feb 06, 2015
Get your question/challenges and anything you want to know about agribusiness to me.by posting it on this thread.
Get Free mentorship from me as you start your agricbusiness.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:38pm On Feb 06, 2015
Start agricbusiness...it pays
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by emmykk(m): 4:23am On Feb 07, 2015
@Op you have a very informative thread here.

I planned to stock in drums high quality palm-oil from one of the niger-delta states this March and sell in any northern cities market regularly without waiting for any season of up and down prices.

My mentor/friend has market in Jos, but he is lukwarm about me stealing his contacts because he suppy seasonaly.this is because he has a paid job.

but i want to pluge into the business an be supplying in regular interval rather than seasonal thing.

If i was to supply,kano state,(ihave heard of singer market kano) or kaduna state or Abuja how can i go about searching for 10 buyers in these cities?what are the steps?do i have to own a shop in those cities?
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:38pm On Feb 08, 2015
emmykk:
@Op you have a very informative thread here.

I planned to stock in drums high quality palm-oil from one of the niger-delta states this March and sell in any northern cities market regularly without waiting for any season of up and down prices.

My mentor/friend has market in Jos, but he is lukwarm about me stealing his contacts because he suppy seasonaly.this is because he has a paid job.

but i want to pluge into the business an be supplying in regular interval rather than seasonal thing.

If i was to supply,kano state,(ihave heard of singer market kano) or kaduna state or Abuja how can i go about searching for 10 buyers in these cities?what are the steps?do i have to own a shop in those cities?
If you want to get buyers yourself, it will take you more energy and time.my advise is to work with him for a while to create relationship not necesarily with his customers but with other people in the business.

He does not trust you with his customers probably because you have done some back deals without letting him know.
Be open to him about your plans and ask him where both of you can work together to have a win-win relationship.

Without having solid business relationship with buyers,i will not advise you to.open a shop there yet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:51am On Feb 17, 2015
For those looking for buyers to sell their produce to, i will be linking farmers to my network of.buyers (terms and conditions apply).
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 17, 2015
Hello sir. I'm into onion farming. I bring down my onions to sell in lagos from kebbi state. Though you didn't talk about onions but I will like you to talk about the onion market in lagos.
Re: Practical Guide To Profitable Marketing Of Agric Products In Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:16pm On Feb 17, 2015
Future contract agreement is the best way to reduce the impart of fluctuation in market price of agric produce.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

See Snake I Found On My Farm While Harvesting Cassava / Made In Nigeria Rice From Niger & Kebi States (Photos) / Starting A Plantain Farming.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.