Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Guys, Can You Ever Do This To Your Girlfriend Because Of Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Ever Do This To Your Girlfriend Because Of Love? (4361 Views)

I'll Cheat On My Girlfriend Because Of This Lady I Just Met / See How I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of Jealousy / Man Almost Killed Girlfriend Because She Refused Him Sex(photo) (2) (3) (4)

Guys, Can You Ever Do This To Your Girlfriend Because Of Love? by DanceVille: 1:33pm On Jan 06, 2015
Hmmm...Serious Matter!!!
Love sha!!!
I know many of our Guys here can do this because of LOVE...Am I right or wrong?..Please quote me.

Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This To Your Girlfriend Because Of Love? by sexaddict08(m): 1:38pm On Jan 06, 2015
i will definitely do that if she jazz me....
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This To Your Girlfriend Because Of Love? by DaZion(m): 1:38pm On Jan 06, 2015
Lai lai..Am I mad?

Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This To Your Girlfriend Because Of Love? by Ploy(m): 1:39pm On Jan 06, 2015
Do you mean peeping from under?

I can peep in there a million times.
Just want to see my natural home

Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This To Your Girlfriend Because Of Love? by DaZion(m): 1:39pm On Jan 06, 2015
sexaddict08:
Even in d Public?
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This To Your Girlfriend Because Of Love? by DaZion(m): 1:40pm On Jan 06, 2015
Ploy:

Bro...U 2 bad o?
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This To Your Girlfriend Because Of Love? by pasqal09: 1:43pm On Jan 06, 2015
I'll do it if its whizqueen. grin
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This To Your Girlfriend Because Of Love? by demelza: 1:44pm On Jan 06, 2015
Ploy:

grin Peeping Thomas.
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This To Your Girlfriend Because Of Love? by DanceVille: 1:44pm On Jan 06, 2015
Ploy:

Natural home?..What did u mean by dat bro?
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This To Your Girlfriend Because Of Love? by DanceVille: 1:45pm On Jan 06, 2015
Chaíí...Naija dudes sha...Love Matter!!
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This To Your Girlfriend Because Of Love? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 06, 2015
Some guys wl do it,just that any guy that tried that with me can never gain my respect again.
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This To Your Girlfriend Because Of Love? by Oluwadare: 1:47pm On Jan 06, 2015
In a private place yes i can
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This To Your Girlfriend Because Of Love? by DanceVille: 1:47pm On Jan 06, 2015
DaZion:
Lai lai..Am I mad?
I Dnt trust u jare...
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This To Your Girlfriend Because Of Love? by DanceVille: 1:49pm On Jan 06, 2015
kristina1:
Some guys wl do it,just that any guy that tried that with me can never gain my respect again.
Stamp...Na dat some Naija babes be oo...No Nonsense!
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This To Your Girlfriend Because Of Love? by DaZion(m): 1:52pm On Jan 06, 2015
DanceVille:
I Dnt trust u jare...
Ok Op..If u say so..Buh, I cnt ever do dat 4 naija babes..
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This To Your Girlfriend Because Of Love? by bennygreat1(m): 2:06pm On Jan 06, 2015
If she's worth it... Yes I'll...
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This To Your Girlfriend Because Of Love? by Oluwatosean(m): 2:06pm On Jan 06, 2015
Np i cnnt

Or mayb i can
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This To Your Girlfriend Because Of Love? by Jakeattah(m): 2:08pm On Jan 06, 2015
except she has the power to order 100 men pointing shotguns at me......

if not.... NOTHING
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This To Your Girlfriend Because Of Love? by Mutuwa(m): 2:15pm On Jan 06, 2015
All because of Kunt?

*continues tapping palm wine*
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This To Your Girlfriend Because Of Love? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 06, 2015
he cheated on her i guess
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This To Your Girlfriend Because Of Love? by DanceVille: 2:29pm On Jan 06, 2015
Jakeattah:
except she has the power to order 100 men pointing shotguns at me......

if not.... NOTHING
I trust u guy..
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This To Your Girlfriend Because Of Love? by Tymax(m): 2:35pm On Jan 06, 2015
Even if I offend her, I will never do it. That's demeaning.
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This To Your Girlfriend Because Of Love? by kingstylo01(m): 2:39pm On Jan 06, 2015
Picture of Naija dude doing it or....
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This To Your Girlfriend Because Of Love? by teewai3(m): 3:04pm On Jan 06, 2015
yes i can do it!! if dats wat on d script, i mean if we ar acting film grin grin
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This To Your Girlfriend Because Of Love? by prof800(m): 3:13pm On Jan 06, 2015
Yes, I can..
...I can play this role well... even better than sholay. tongue
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This To Your Girlfriend Because Of Love? by lilmax(m): 3:14pm On Jan 06, 2015
Never
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This To Your Girlfriend Because Of Love? by zeezahbee(f): 3:16pm On Jan 06, 2015
A guy has done it for me before undecided he was just too obsessed , he followed me to the airport when I was going to the USA, I kicked him cheesy with my bootie tongue
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This To Your Girlfriend Because Of Love? by luigiajah(m): 3:19pm On Jan 06, 2015
This Kin Thing.. Haba... I dy craze Ni...
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This To Your Girlfriend Because Of Love? by luigiajah(m): 3:19pm On Jan 06, 2015
zeezahbee:
A guy has done it for me before undecided he was just too obsessed , he followed me to the airport when I was going to the USA, I kicked him cheesy with my bootie tongue

I swear

You

Lie

Pass

PDP

Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This To Your Girlfriend Because Of Love? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 06, 2015
Mayb in private.
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This To Your Girlfriend Because Of Love? by DonaldGenes(m): 3:30pm On Jan 06, 2015
sexaddict08:
Gbam
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This To Your Girlfriend Because Of Love? by luigiajah(m): 3:31pm On Jan 06, 2015
Look d picture wella.. Na oyibo people dy do am nah.. SHOW me any naija guy that does that

Ladies Do Not Be Afraid To Date Multiple Guys / 10 striking Qualities Of A Ladies Man / Are There Really Good And Honorable Men As These. Screenshot Pic.