Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Guys, Can You Ever Do This To Your Girlfriend Because Of Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Ever Do This To Your Girlfriend Because Of Love? (4361 Views)

I'll Cheat On My Girlfriend Because Of This Lady I Just Met / See How I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of Jealousy / Man Almost Killed Girlfriend Because She Refused Him Sex(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Can You Ever Do This To Your Girlfriend Because Of Love? by DanceVille: 1:33pm On Jan 06, 2015
Hmmm...Serious Matter!!!
Love sha!!!
I know many of our Guys here can do this because of LOVE...Am I right or wrong?..Please quote me.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This To Your Girlfriend Because Of Love? by sexaddict08(m): 1:38pm On Jan 06, 2015
i will definitely do that if she jazz me....
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This To Your Girlfriend Because Of Love? by DaZion(m): 1:38pm On Jan 06, 2015
Lai lai..Am I mad?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This To Your Girlfriend Because Of Love? by Ploy(m): 1:39pm On Jan 06, 2015
Do you mean peeping from under?

I can peep in there a million times.
Just want to see my natural home

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This To Your Girlfriend Because Of Love? by DaZion(m): 1:39pm On Jan 06, 2015
sexaddict08:
Even in d Public?
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This To Your Girlfriend Because Of Love? by DaZion(m): 1:40pm On Jan 06, 2015
Ploy:

Bro...U 2 bad o?
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This To Your Girlfriend Because Of Love? by pasqal09: 1:43pm On Jan 06, 2015
I'll do it if its whizqueen. grin
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This To Your Girlfriend Because Of Love? by demelza: 1:44pm On Jan 06, 2015
Ploy:

grin Peeping Thomas.
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This To Your Girlfriend Because Of Love? by DanceVille: 1:44pm On Jan 06, 2015
Ploy:

Natural home?..What did u mean by dat bro?
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This To Your Girlfriend Because Of Love? by DanceVille: 1:45pm On Jan 06, 2015
Chaíí...Naija dudes sha...Love Matter!!
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This To Your Girlfriend Because Of Love? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 06, 2015
Some guys wl do it,just that any guy that tried that with me can never gain my respect again.
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This To Your Girlfriend Because Of Love? by Oluwadare: 1:47pm On Jan 06, 2015
In a private place yes i can
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This To Your Girlfriend Because Of Love? by DanceVille: 1:47pm On Jan 06, 2015
DaZion:
Lai lai..Am I mad?
I Dnt trust u jare...
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This To Your Girlfriend Because Of Love? by DanceVille: 1:49pm On Jan 06, 2015
kristina1:
Some guys wl do it,just that any guy that tried that with me can never gain my respect again.
Stamp...Na dat some Naija babes be oo...No Nonsense!
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This To Your Girlfriend Because Of Love? by DaZion(m): 1:52pm On Jan 06, 2015
DanceVille:
I Dnt trust u jare...
Ok Op..If u say so..Buh, I cnt ever do dat 4 naija babes..
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This To Your Girlfriend Because Of Love? by bennygreat1(m): 2:06pm On Jan 06, 2015
If she's worth it... Yes I'll...
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This To Your Girlfriend Because Of Love? by Oluwatosean(m): 2:06pm On Jan 06, 2015
Np i cnnt

Or mayb i can
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This To Your Girlfriend Because Of Love? by Jakeattah(m): 2:08pm On Jan 06, 2015
except she has the power to order 100 men pointing shotguns at me......

if not.... NOTHING
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This To Your Girlfriend Because Of Love? by Mutuwa(m): 2:15pm On Jan 06, 2015
All because of Kunt?

*continues tapping palm wine*
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This To Your Girlfriend Because Of Love? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 06, 2015
he cheated on her i guess
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This To Your Girlfriend Because Of Love? by DanceVille: 2:29pm On Jan 06, 2015
Jakeattah:
except she has the power to order 100 men pointing shotguns at me......

if not.... NOTHING
I trust u guy..
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This To Your Girlfriend Because Of Love? by Tymax(m): 2:35pm On Jan 06, 2015
Even if I offend her, I will never do it. That's demeaning.
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This To Your Girlfriend Because Of Love? by kingstylo01(m): 2:39pm On Jan 06, 2015
Picture of Naija dude doing it or....
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This To Your Girlfriend Because Of Love? by teewai3(m): 3:04pm On Jan 06, 2015
yes i can do it!! if dats wat on d script, i mean if we ar acting film grin grin
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This To Your Girlfriend Because Of Love? by prof800(m): 3:13pm On Jan 06, 2015
Yes, I can..
...I can play this role well... even better than sholay. tongue
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This To Your Girlfriend Because Of Love? by lilmax(m): 3:14pm On Jan 06, 2015
Never
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This To Your Girlfriend Because Of Love? by zeezahbee(f): 3:16pm On Jan 06, 2015
A guy has done it for me before undecided he was just too obsessed , he followed me to the airport when I was going to the USA, I kicked him cheesy with my bootie tongue
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This To Your Girlfriend Because Of Love? by luigiajah(m): 3:19pm On Jan 06, 2015
This Kin Thing.. Haba... I dy craze Ni...
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This To Your Girlfriend Because Of Love? by luigiajah(m): 3:19pm On Jan 06, 2015
zeezahbee:
A guy has done it for me before undecided he was just too obsessed , he followed me to the airport when I was going to the USA, I kicked him cheesy with my bootie tongue

I swear

You

Lie

Pass

PDP

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This To Your Girlfriend Because Of Love? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 06, 2015
Mayb in private.
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This To Your Girlfriend Because Of Love? by DonaldGenes(m): 3:30pm On Jan 06, 2015
sexaddict08:
Gbam
Re: Guys, Can You Ever Do This To Your Girlfriend Because Of Love? by luigiajah(m): 3:31pm On Jan 06, 2015
Look d picture wella.. Na oyibo people dy do am nah.. SHOW me any naija guy that does that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Do Not Be Afraid To Date Multiple Guys / 10 striking Qualities Of A Ladies Man / Are There Really Good And Honorable Men As These. Screenshot Pic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.