Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Boko Haram Backs Jonathan For President! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Backs Jonathan For President! (4274 Views)

BREAKING: Boko Haram Backs Buhari For Presidency - The Nation / BREAKING NEWS: NANS Backs Jonathan’s Second Term / BREAKING: Boko Haram Backs Buhari For Presidency....vows To Bomb If....??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Boko Haram Backs Jonathan For President! by scribble: 12:51am On Jan 07, 2015
shocked

Re: Boko Haram Backs Jonathan For President! by Nobody: 1:05am On Jan 07, 2015
noblezone:
These are indeed perilous times in Nigeria.

MEND, a well known organization known for terror and for the call to split Nigeria has allegedly lend their support for Buhari.

I was expecting the "progressives" to distance themselves from MEND.
Rather they are celebrating the endorsement.

I am just wondering how these "progressives" would have reacted if we see the headline

"Boko Haram Backs Jonathan For President"

The fire works for "progressive-ism" would almost burn system.

I used to think Jonathan is the sponsor of MEND and Boko Haram?
How come it is Buhari they are supporting? I am sure that even Boko Haram will also support him.

I know the reaction of the "progressives" when the evil genius endorsed Jonathan, it is obvious they would hag praised him if he had supported Buhari.

We are watching!
Real Progressives, be watchful, be on your guard!
Cheers to all.

Op, did APC release a statement saying it they are happy MEND backed them? Get your facts righe pls
Re: Boko Haram Backs Jonathan For President! by Texykool: 3:39am On Jan 07, 2015
funkiebully:
I Thought I was d only one reading comments from these APC e-rats celebrating MEND's endorsement of buhari.

These desperados will start hailing Satan if satan endorses buhari.

Height of desperation.

SMH for d self acclaimed "progressives"

As if PDP did not celebrate when Association of Wizards and Witches endorsed The Clueless One.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Vote PMB Again If Given The Opportunity Considering The Current Issues / BREAKING NEWS: Massive Protest Underway In Aba Now / Throwback To Tinubu's Lavish 1 Billion Naira Birthday In 2012 (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.