Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,582 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Boko Haram Backs Jonathan For President! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Backs Jonathan For President! (4268 Views)

BREAKING: Boko Haram Backs Buhari For Presidency - The Nation / BREAKING NEWS: NANS Backs Jonathan’s Second Term / BREAKING: Boko Haram Backs Buhari For Presidency....vows To Bomb If....??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Backs Jonathan For President! by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 06, 2015
These are indeed perilous times in Nigeria.

MEND, a well known organization known for terror and for the call to split Nigeria has allegedly lend their support for Buhari.

I was expecting the "progressives" to distance themselves from MEND.
Rather they are celebrating the endorsement.

I am just wondering how these "progressives" would have reacted if we see the headline

"Boko Haram Backs Jonathan For President"

The fire works for "progressive-ism" would almost burn system.

I used to think Jonathan is the sponsor of MEND and Boko Haram?
How come it is Buhari they are supporting? I am sure that even Boko Haram will also support him.

I know the reaction of the "progressives" when the evil genius endorsed Jonathan, it is obvious they would hag praised him if he had supported Buhari.

We are watching!
Real Progressives, be watchful, be on your guard!
Cheers to all.

15 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Backs Jonathan For President! by nduchucks: 4:49pm On Jan 06, 2015
Boko Haram does support the President. olodo

9 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Backs Jonathan For President! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 06, 2015
nduchucks:

Bring out the fact of your statement.

Also, it is maturity to make your comment without resorting to insults.
I wish you well.

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Backs Jonathan For President! by nduchucks: 4:53pm On Jan 06, 2015
noblezone:

I wish you well.

Use common sense. If you are willy nilly capturing territories and winning battles under GEJ, why would you support a General and a distinguished graduate of the famed US War College as the Commander-if-Chief?

11 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Backs Jonathan For President! by A7(m): 5:02pm On Jan 06, 2015

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Backs Jonathan For President! by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 06, 2015
nduchucks:

Use common sense. If you are willy nilly capturing territories and winning battles under GEJ, why would you support a General and a distinguished graduate of the famed US War College as the Commander-if-Chief?

Ezi okwu?

Then common sense tells me that MEND cannot support Buhari except if he is their sponsor.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Backs Jonathan For President! by nduchucks: 5:47pm On Jan 06, 2015
noblezone:

Ezi okwu?

Then common sense tells me that MEND cannot support Buhari except if he is their sponsor.

connie connie Igboman cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Backs Jonathan For President! by Blackfire(m): 6:06pm On Jan 06, 2015
mend support buhari, according to the op sacarsm boko h endorse jona, now my question, who will hell fire support?
Re: Boko Haram Backs Jonathan For President! by Truckpusher(m): 6:09pm On Jan 06, 2015
noblezone:

I wish you well.
Ordinarily you shouldn't be engaging that fellow that has a brain full of shiit and nothing else but shiit.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Backs Jonathan For President! by Pataki: 6:10pm On Jan 06, 2015
noblezone:

I wish you well.

Did your foolish President not publicly associate the leader of Boko Haram with Sheriff? Which party is Sheriff in alongside that dunce of a President?

Azazi said it: PDP is Boko Haram, Boko Haram is PDP. Nigerians are no longer fooled. He was stylishly eliminated.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Backs Jonathan For President! by funkiebully: 6:13pm On Jan 06, 2015
I Thought I was d only one reading comments from these APC e-rats celebrating MEND's endorsement of buhari.

These desperados will start hailing Satan if satan endorses buhari.

Height of desperation.

SMH for d self acclaimed "progressives"
Re: Boko Haram Backs Jonathan For President! by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 06, 2015
There is nothing absolutely wrong if Boko haram supports Jonathan. After all,he called them his brothers and sisters and many of them are in his govenment. Why won't they support him? grin grin

Oga Noblezone,how market? cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Backs Jonathan For President! by san316(m): 6:18pm On Jan 06, 2015
If the story about mend supporting GMB is true, it is surprising because gej is their son. why would they turn against him if he is doing well?

On the other hand, BH can't support anyone because they are apolitical and only seek to destroy the system.

On a lighter note, If BH supports GMB, it will be because gej is not posing enough challenge to them and they are getting bored. they need a more challenging approach to their insurgency.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Backs Jonathan For President! by gratiaeo(m): 6:24pm On Jan 06, 2015
The MEND that supported Buhari are the repented or about to repent MEND

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Backs Jonathan For President! by gratiaeo(m): 6:27pm On Jan 06, 2015
san316:
If the story about mend supporting GMB is true, it is surprising because gej is their son. why would they turn against him if he is doing well?

On the other hand, BH can't support anyone because they are apolitical and only seek to destroy the system.

On a lighter note, If BH supports GMB, it will be because gej is not posing enough challenge to them and they are getting bored. they need a more challenging approach to their insurgency.
If BH support Buhari tomorrow APC will called them "progressive" and agent of change

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Backs Jonathan For President! by idumuose(m): 6:42pm On Jan 06, 2015
gratiaeo:
The MEND that supported Buhari are the repented or about to repent MEND
On the contrary,the mend that is supporting Buhari is the progressive mend.grin

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Backs Jonathan For President! by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 06, 2015
berem:
There is nothing absolutely wrong if Boko haram supports Jonathan. After all,he called them his brothers and sisters and many of them are in his govenment. Why won't they support him? grin grin

My sis, you should learn to read between the lines.

This thread has nothing to do with Jonathan or Boko Haram
I am just stating the ugly fact that the "progressives" are actually celebrating MEND!
If you do not see the dangers there in, then you need to see an "eye" doctor.

Something is very wrong. This trend portends serious danger ahead.
I expected every well meaning person to denounce MEND and Boko Haram!

As for Jonathan's statement:
Mr President was considering a dialogue option because Boko Haram members are Nigerians.
When the dialogue option failed, he declared state of emergency,

As for Boko Members being in his government,
it is well known fact that Boko Haram has sympathy of some core Northern Moslems, this include:
PDP, APC, Army, Police, Immigration, private sector, civil servants, clergy, men, women, young, old, etc.

So he stated the obvious, problem is, Boko Haram members do not have face tags.

By the way, whcih market are you talking about?

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Backs Jonathan For President! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 06, 2015
noblezone:

My sis, you should learn to read between the lines.

This thread has nothing to do with Jonathan or Boko Haram
I am just stating the ugly fact that the "progressives" are actually celebrating MEND!
If you do not see the dangers there in, then you need to see an "eye" doctor.

Something is very wrong. This trend portends serious danger ahead.
I expected every well meaning person to denounce MEND and Boko Haram!

As for Jonathan's statement:
Mr President was considering a dialogue option because Boko Haram members are Nigerians.
When the dialogue option failed, he declared state of emergency,

As for Boko Members being in his government,
it is well known fact that Boko Haram has sympathy of some core Northern Moslems, this include:
PDP, APC, Army, Police, Immigration, private sector, civil servants, clergy, men, women, young, old, etc.

So he stated the obvious, problem is, Boko Haram members do not have face tags.

By the way, whcih market are you talking about?
Literally,I mean how are you doing? grin

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Backs Jonathan For President! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 06, 2015
noblezone:

I wish you well.
don't mind that otondo!he's empty.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Backs Jonathan For President! by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 06, 2015
berem:
Literally,I mean how are you doing? grin

Ok sis, I am fine.
Except that you are making my heart heavy over these issues.
I do hope you understand one day, and I o hope it wont be late.

What an elder sees while sitting down, a child might climb to the top of an iroko tree, yet he wont see it.
Let us look for the black goat while it is night.
Let us bail this water while it is at our ankles.

I wish you well, I always wish you well.
Re: Boko Haram Backs Jonathan For President! by Horus(m): 7:25pm On Jan 06, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mszgLaX4bM

[size=15pt]U.S Government Should Arrest President Jonathan As A Boko Haram Collaborator [/size]

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Backs Jonathan For President! by johncreek: 7:37pm On Jan 06, 2015
Devils in disguise.....
Re: Boko Haram Backs Jonathan For President! by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 06, 2015
Hahahahaha, abeg I no fit laff

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Backs Jonathan For President! by Demallcrazy(m): 7:56pm On Jan 06, 2015
Go GEJ!
GO GEJ!!!
We are solidly behind u... Abubakar Shekau
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Backs Jonathan For President! by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 06, 2015
customized13:
Hahahahaha, abeg I no fit laff

This is not a laughing matter na.
Re: Boko Haram Backs Jonathan For President! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 06, 2015
nduchucks:
Re: Boko Haram Backs Jonathan For President! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 06, 2015
noblezone:
These are indeed perilous times in Nigeria.

MEND, a well known organization known for terror and for the call to split Nigeria has allegedly lend their support for Buhari.

I was expecting the "progressives" to distance themselves from MEND.
Rather they are celebrating the endorsement.

I am just wondering how these "progressives" would have reacted if we see the headline

"Boko Haram Backs Jonathan For President"

The fire works for "progressive-ism" would almost burn system.

I used to think Jonathan is the sponsor of MEND and Boko Haram?
How come it is Buhari they are supporting? I am sure that even Boko Haram will also support him.

I know the reaction of the "progressives" when the evil genius endorsed Jonathan, it is obvious they would hag praised him if he had supported Buhari.

We are watching!
Real Progressives, be watchful, be on your guard!
Cheers to all.

Boko Haram actually works for President Jonathan. He is trying to destabilize Buhari's North East stronghold so voters will not comne out to vote. Are you a learner or you just happen to forget your brain? Even Henry Okah knew Jonathan used mend and dumped them. Guy, reason well nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Backs Jonathan For President! by jom28gy(m): 9:40pm On Jan 06, 2015
Your confused in your statement,come out clear.
Re: Boko Haram Backs Jonathan For President! by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 06, 2015
diluminati:

Boko Haram actually works for President Jonathan. He is trying to destabilize Buhari's North East stronghold so voters will not comne out to vote. Are you a learner or you just happen to forget your brain? Even Henry Okah knew Jonathan used mend and dumped them. Guy, reason well nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

and I am sure memd is workong for Buhari, that is why they are endorsing hi

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Backs Jonathan For President! by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 06, 2015
noblezone:

and I am sure memd is workong for Buhari, that is why they are endorsing hi

stop smoking weed. it fvcks up your small brain
Re: Boko Haram Backs Jonathan For President! by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 06, 2015
diluminati:

stop smoking weed. it fvcks up your small brain

I have no idea of what you are talking about.

I can only perceive you are among the "progressives"! Assuming this MEND endorsed Jonathan, what would had been your reaction?

MEND is now among the "progressives", right? You guys should stop deceiving yourselves!

It is obvious that the Devil where to back Buhari, the "progressives" will worship him!

Una dey try.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Backs Jonathan For President! by citizenY(m): 12:45am On Jan 07, 2015
berem:

@Berem.... E no go reply you o.

Market hot!!!!!!!!! have you heard the comment of the frog that dived into boiling water??

.... Everywhere tumbling and hot ....

That is the state of affairs on the,other side

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Buhari Orderd The Execution Of Bartholomew Owoh, Brother To Nollywood Star N / Jona's Loss Is Jimi Agbaje's Gain / Pics: Former Aviation Minister Launches World Class Ict Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.