Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,451 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

When A Blessing Instead Of An Aisha Is Found With 2 Grenades in Taraba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When A Blessing Instead Of An Aisha Is Found With 2 Grenades in Taraba (762 Views)

Buhari’s Statement On Aisha Is A Wake Up Call For Women – Senator Olujimi / Soldier Survives 3 Rocket Grenades Thrown At Him By Boko Haram / Female Student Caught With 2 Grenades (Bombs) In Taraba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Blessing Instead Of An Aisha Is Found With 2 Grenades in Taraba by esere826: 4:53pm On Jan 06, 2015
Before the koko of my story

With regards to information, I sometimes regard humans as being grouped into 3 categories
1) Knowledgeable
2) Catastrophic or stupid
3) Ignorant or gullible
Categories change based on the type of information that is being processed.

-The knowledgeable have a good idea of an issue but do not tend to be vocal
-The stupid are extremely vocal, they think they know,
but are primed full with emotions when reviewing issues
-The Ignorant do not know. They wait for information to be fed to them, then run with it.

So its like this ...
the knowledgeable walks past a crowd curiously gathered around a goat which they've never seen before.
He casually says "that na goat na" , before walking away.

The stupid, looks at the animal and says "na dragon be dis ooo. see im horn" .
When someone tells him that many harmless animals have horns
he says "but see the way this one they say 'mehn, mehn.'... na winch wen turn to animal be that na".

The ignorant just consumes the most emotionally appealing information from the catastrophic fella
and picks up tires to burn the goat.

..I dey come

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Blessing Instead Of An Aisha Is Found With 2 Grenades in Taraba by hakanai(m): 5:09pm On Jan 06, 2015
From Wole Ayodele in Jalingo

A senior secondary school form one (SS1) student of Federal Government Girls College (FGGC), Jalingo, was on Monday apprehended for being in possession of two grenades.

The student, simply identified as Blessing, was apprehended by the school's security guards who were conducting checks on the students luggage following their resumption for the second term.

In an attempt to smuggle the bombs into the school, Blessing, who joined the school last September, concealed the bombs inside gari and it took the vigilance of the security men to detect them.

Upon the discovery, she was quickly arrested alongside her father who is said to be a retired Police Inspector from Numan in Adamawa state while the bomb disposal unit at the police headquarters was quickly called in to defuse the bombs.

Confirming the incident, the Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), ASP Joseph Kwaji, said both the girl and her father are under detention while investigation is being conducted into the matter.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/student-caught-with-grenades-in-taraba/198455/

^^^ @OP i say wait until investigations are concluded. Nobody is confirming the student details in full or displaying her images just yet. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: When A Blessing Instead Of An Aisha Is Found With 2 Grenades in Taraba by esere826: 5:20pm On Jan 06, 2015
What students do what I'm sure you're aware of

In my secondary school and early university days we had a habit of bringing artefacts from home
It was a way of bonding and a kind of right of belonging to bring awesome status symbols from home.

The rich had no issue with this.
They would bring dollars and plenty of naira notes that they pilfered (we called in bombed) from their dads
Some in boarding houses would bring cars and park it in the house of their guardian teachers who they regularly tipped

Well, those that were not from well to do homes, but always wanted to belong
had to think of creative things to bring to school.
-If your mum was a jeweller, you would pack her gold chains and hope she does not find out
-If your dad na native doctor, you might be the go-to guy
for taking away the jazz from that chicken that unfortunately strolled into the premises

-iF your dad was in the police force or armed forces and had not been collecting enough egunje
you would be left with bringing in gears such as bullet proof vests, boots, camouflage items and service pistols
Some sold off these items. Some returned them home at the end of school term

How did they get many of these items into the school premises?

...you guessed right.
It was smuggled in that flavoured gold dust called gari

1 Like

Re: When A Blessing Instead Of An Aisha Is Found With 2 Grenades in Taraba by ugojamali(m): 5:24pm On Jan 06, 2015
esere826:
Before the koko of my story

With regards to information, I sometimes regard humans as being grouped into 3 categories
1) Knowledgeable
2) Catastrophic or stupid
3) Ignorant or gullible
Categories change based on the type of information that is being processed.

-The knowledgeable have a good idea of an issue but do not tend to be vocal
-The stupid are extremely vocal, they think they know,
but are primed full with emotions when reviewing issues
-The Ignorant do not know. They wait for information to be fed to them, then run with it.

So its like this ...
the knowledgeable walks past a crowd curiously gathered around a goat which they've never seen before.
He casually says "that na goat na" , before walking away.

The stupid, looks at the animal and says "na dragon be dis ooo. see im horn" .
When someone tells him that many harmless animals have horns
he says "but see the way this one they say 'mehn, mehn.'... na winch wen turn to animal be that na".

The ignorant just consumes the most emotionally appealing information from the catastrophic fella
and picks up tires to burn the goat.

..I dey come

Hilarious
Re: When A Blessing Instead Of An Aisha Is Found With 2 Grenades in Taraba by esere826: 5:27pm On Jan 06, 2015
Conclusion

Little wonder that the gatemen in boarding houses always tend to check Garri for smuggled goods
If a dad wants to hand his daughter a grenade without being caught, all he needs to do is to come on visiting day and hand it to her
..simplez

And i'll tell you something else
If you go into all boarding houses right now and search the children of all Force personals
thoroughly especially those that leave in the barracks
you might see the missing gadgets that our soldiers are complaining that they are yet to receive

bottom line is this: I'm sure this entire event has nothing to do with Boko haram or Christian GEJ sponsoring terrorists

(1) (Reply)

CARTOON: Buhari Not Qualified To Run For President- FFK / How Low Can Nothern Muslims Stoop Because Of Jonathan? / Iran's Rouhani Says Countries Behind Oil Price Drop Will Suffer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.