Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,442 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Muhammadu Buhari And US War College - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammadu Buhari And US War College (1690 Views)

Nigerian Soldier Graduates With Distinction At U.S. Army War College / “Buhari A Most Distinguished International Fellow”- US War College Commandant / US War College Says Muhammadu Buhari Was Awarded A Diploma In 1980 (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muhammadu Buhari And US War College by SweetJoystick(m): 7:59pm On Jan 06, 2015
Of recent there has been doubts about GMB attending the US war college, a plaque of his graduating set/colleagues has been in circulation today. People still doubt the authenticity of the plaque saying it was photoshoped. Well, to clear doubts of many, I went a step further, contacting the school.

The internet is accessible to everyone, doubting Thomas's can access the US war college site, contact the school and confirm if he GMB attended the school or not, the year of his graduation, you can probe further and ask questions; what degree or certificate was issued to him after graduation or what criterion was used for his admission.

Attached is mail I sent to the school, response I got, the time I sent it and the time I received a reply from the school.

https://www.nairaland.com/2078646/buharis-year-book-photos-us

The above link also provides photos from the US war college year book

The APC has also released a statement on his original certificates saying he lost them all during IBB's coup/raid which overthrew is government.

The Nigerian army has also said it has copies of GMB certificates, it's left for him to apply if he needs it. You can keep ranting with #buharishowusyourcertificate #buhariwhereisyourcertificate

I honestly wonder how people think one can rise through the ranks in the NA without a secondary school certificate

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And US War College by SweetJoystick(m): 8:06pm On Jan 06, 2015
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And US War College by Freelancer00(m): 8:10pm On Jan 06, 2015
Se fini! Finito! O ti tan!
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And US War College by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 06, 2015
Rubbish.
No one is saying buhari never went to a war college, all we are asking is for his standard 6 result/ WAEC certificate to really prove he is not an illiterate who dubiously found his way to the N.A without meeting requirements.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And US War College by tit(f): 8:21pm On Jan 06, 2015
thanks for your effort.
please could you take this to Buhari so he can wedge his affidavit to INEC with it.

3 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And US War College by Obascoetubi: 8:39pm On Jan 06, 2015
SweetJoystick:
Of recent there has been doubts about GMB attending the US war college, a plaque of his graduating set/colleagues has been in circulation today. People still doubt the authenticity of the plaque saying it was photoshoped. Well, to clear doubts of many, I went a step further, contacting the school.

The internet is accessible to everyone, doubting Thomas's can access the US war college site, contact the school and confirm if he GMB attended the school or not, the year of his graduation, you can probe further and ask questions; what degree or certificate was issued to him after graduation or what criterion was used for his admission.

Attached is mail I sent to the school, response I got, the time I sent it and the time I received a reply from the school.

The APC has also released a statement on his original certificates saying he lost them all during IBB's coup/raid which overthrew is government.

The Nigerian army has also said it has copies of GMB certificates, it's left for him to apply if he needs it. You can keep ranting with #buharishowusyourcertificate #buhariwhereisyourcertificate

I honestly wonder how people think one can rise through the ranks in the NA without a secondary school certificate
u think they can't forg false email message?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And US War College by SweetJoystick(m): 8:47pm On Jan 06, 2015
Obascoetubi:
Like I said, you can contact the school as well, abi na Buhari design US War college website? Na he provide contact info for the school?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And US War College by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 06, 2015
SweetJoystick:

Like I said, you can contact the school as well, abi na Buhari design US War college website? Na he provide contact info for the school?
the clowns will never relent

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And US War College by Bitterleafsoup: 8:55pm On Jan 06, 2015
UREKA!

I called the number and she said that they did not give him a Masters degree. In fact it was just a ceremony and no certificate was awarded. OP are you CIA or what?

Thanks for the info!

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And US War College by Bitterleafsoup: 8:56pm On Jan 06, 2015
IbnSultaan:
the clowns will never relent
LIARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And US War College by Freelancer00(m): 8:59pm On Jan 06, 2015
3cycle:
Rubbish.
No one is saying buhari never went to a war college, all we are asking is for his standard 6 result/ WAEC certificate to really prove he is not an illiterate who dubiously found his way to the N.A without meeting requirements.
How can u say he's an illiterate when its obvious he went to the war college. Its like me telling u u're an illiterate because I'm not sure u have a school cert. Don't make ur alliance withe Jonathan cloud ur judgement

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And US War College by SweetJoystick(m): 9:01pm On Jan 06, 2015
3cycle:
Rubbish.
He doesn't have it and won't apply for it (copies) until he is ready to do so, besides if he provides it today, it won't still change your voting choice so.....
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And US War College by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 06, 2015
How can an illiterate have a better command of English than a Ph.D like GEJ?

3 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And US War College by wisolf(m): 9:14pm On Jan 06, 2015
People get time sha
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And US War College by LRNZH(m): 9:18pm On Jan 06, 2015
US War College Confirmed for GMB

QED. Welldone OP.

GMB 2015 until Muazu leaves PDP

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And US War College by Adminisher: 9:22pm On Jan 06, 2015
3cycle:
Rubbish.

You read what you posted and are not ashamed of yourself?. This is a non issue for Buhari and he wont even talk about a 35 year old training he took in 1980. But for the lost generation supporting Jonathan it is like a lifeline of a drowning campaign. Keep at it you will soon get tired.

4 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And US War College by Adminisher: 9:24pm On Jan 06, 2015
enigmaotr:

I have been worried about this and thought a little about this and think I have the answer. Unipart is the most unserious university in Nigeria. Most PhD supervisors are actually professors from UNN who have very loaded schedules and work load. Sometimes being respectful and humble will bet you the PhD.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And US War College by aresa: 9:36pm On Jan 06, 2015
SweetJoystick:

You should also wonder why a section of Nigerians are slow and unintelligent.

Even if God descends from heaven to show them his certificate, they either keep spewing the same rubbish or find some other nonsense to cry over... .

The fact is, this is not about certificate, this is just an extension of their age old anger, bitterness, pettiness, tribalism and bigotry.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And US War College by tit(f): 9:38pm On Jan 06, 2015
Obascoetubi:

please give him benefit of doubt.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And US War College by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 06, 2015
Well Done OP, You really did well
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And US War College by tit(f): 9:40pm On Jan 06, 2015
Bitterleafsoup:
UREKA!

I called the number and she said that they did not give him a Masters degree. In fact it was just a ceremony and no certificate was awarded. OP are you CIA or what?

Thanks for the info!

i know say the man no get any msc.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And US War College by axponline: 9:42pm On Jan 06, 2015
Qualification for Election

2. A person shall be qualified for election to the office of President or the National Assembly if:-

(a) he is a citizen of Nigeria;

(b) in the case of President, he has attained the age of 40 years;

(c) in the case of Senator, he has attained the age of 35 years;

(d) in the case of Member of House of Representatives, he has attained the age of 30 years;

(e) he has been educated up to at least the School Certificate level or its equivalent; and

(f) he is a Member of a Political Party and is being sponsored by that party.

Please see item (e). - Educated up to at least School Cert or its equivalent. Would you agree that graduation from NDA is at least equivalent to WASC. If NDA is not good enough, how about graduation from MONS Officer training in the UK. What about graduation from US War College. I'm sure we can all agree that they are at least equivalent to WASC.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And US War College by aresa: 9:51pm On Jan 06, 2015
axponline:
Qualification for Election

2. A person shall be qualified for election to the office of President or the National Assembly if:-

(a) he is a citizen of Nigeria;

(b) in the case of President, he has attained the age of 40 years;

(c) in the case of Senator, he has attained the age of 35 years;

(d) in the case of Member of House of Representatives, he has attained the age of 30 years;

(e) he has been educated up to at least the School Certificate level or its equivalent; and

(f) he is a Member of a Political Party and is being sponsored by that party.

Please see item (e). - Educated up to at least School Cert or its equivalent. Would you agree that graduation from NDA is at least equivalent to WASC. If NDA is not good enough, how about graduation from MONS Officer training in the UK. What about graduation from US War College. I'm sure we can all agree that they are at least equivalent to WASC.

U.S. ARMY WAR COLLEGE FELLOWSHIP @ UT

Since 1992, the U.S. Army has partnered with the University of Texas at Austin (UT) in a one-year resident Fellowship for Army officers.

Selected colonels and lieutenant colonels attend UT in lieu of the Army War College resident program at Carlisle Barracks, Pennsylvania, and receive the award of Military Education Level One -- the highest level of formal military education.

Through access to the world-class educational assets of a top tier university, Fellows prepare to meet the demands of strategic-level thinking and senior leadership that will be required as they guide the Army into the future.

We are talking about the highest level of formal military education, the same education the finest military men in the world like former US presidents, Colin Powell and others received and these jokers are talking about school cert...

Talk about very shallow people......

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari And US War College by spankyflex(m): 9:52pm On Jan 06, 2015
enigmaotr:
u mean a better command of Hausa?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And US War College by aresa: 9:59pm On Jan 06, 2015
spankyflex:
u mean a better command of Hausa?

No, the English language..
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And US War College by spankyflex(m): 10:28pm On Jan 06, 2015
aresa:

No, the English language..
this must the joke of the century
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And US War College by Bitterleafsoup: 10:28pm On Jan 06, 2015
SweetJoystick:

He doesn't have it and won't apply for it (copies) until he is ready to so, besides if he provides it today, it won't still change your voting choice so.....
How can you prove that is the war college? Are you sure that is the real person?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And US War College by Bitterleafsoup: 10:30pm On Jan 06, 2015
aresa:

You should also wonder why a section of Nigerians are slow and unintelligent.

Even if God descends from heaven to show them his certificate, they either keep spewing the same rubbish or find some other nonsense to cry over... .

The fact is, this is not about certificate, this is just an extension of their age old anger, bitterness, pettiness, tribalism and bigotry.
So you beleve here it is the right number
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And US War College by Bitterleafsoup: 10:31pm On Jan 06, 2015
barcanista:
Well Done OP, You really did well
SO well done, but on my thread you said the info was fake?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And US War College by aresa: 10:32pm On Jan 06, 2015
spankyflex:
this must the joke of the century

To you and only you of course...
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And US War College by aresa: 10:32pm On Jan 06, 2015
[s]
Bitterleafsoup:
So you beleve here it is the right number
[/s]

I don't believe your 419 garbage..
Re: Muhammadu Buhari And US War College by chamboy(m): 12:28am On Jan 07, 2015
3cycle:
Rubbish.
Tandriod mouth changing technique

(1) (Reply)

How Independent Is Nigeria’s Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC? / How Jonathan Awarded $500 Million Defense Contract To Arthur Eze / update... GEJ sweeps Rivers with 1.4 million votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.