Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

update... GEJ sweeps Rivers with 1.4 million votes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / update... GEJ sweeps Rivers with 1.4 million votes (1691 Views)

APC Sweeps Rivers South-east, Magnus Abe Likely To Return To Senate - The Cable / Breaking: PDP Sweeps Rivers Rerun Elections- Premium-Times(photos) / Jonathan Beats Buhari In Rivers With Over 1.4 Million Votes- PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

update... GEJ sweeps Rivers with 1.4 million votes by FreeGlobe(f): 9:11pm On Mar 28, 2015
Literally...
I'm currently in Ph Rivers state and I can confirm 100% Jonathan has won landslide in Rivers. You can take this to the bank. Amaechi is finished. Sorry Buhari, lets do this again in 2019.

6 Likes

Re: update... GEJ sweeps Rivers with 1.4 million votes by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 28, 2015
Election that is marred with irregularities undecided useless news

2 Likes

Re: update... GEJ sweeps Rivers with 1.4 million votes by saintgp(m): 9:18pm On Mar 28, 2015
oh wat a pity...i saw ameachi today,he was looking worn out.obviously looking older dan his self accaimed age.i felt pity for him...alas d butterfly dat felt he was a bird simply because he cn fly,has gotten his wings burnt down by d scorching heat of d sun....wat a pity.

1 Like

Re: update... GEJ sweeps Rivers with 1.4 million votes by chimerase2: 9:24pm On Mar 28, 2015
Op post it ward by ward wit figures. tnk u
Re: update... GEJ sweeps Rivers with 1.4 million votes by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 28, 2015
You will hug transformer when the genuine result is released
Sorry eh, pdp can't win amarchi without irregularity
Re: update... GEJ sweeps Rivers with 1.4 million votes by FreeGlobe(f): 9:24pm On Mar 28, 2015
APC is indeed deluded. oh you want free and fair elections from Jonathan whose government you say is a failure. me dey laugh

4 Likes

Re: update... GEJ sweeps Rivers with 1.4 million votes by Tolatutu: 9:26pm On Mar 28, 2015
Too much rigging in rivers , the courts will soon cancel a lot of that. You know APC, we know how to tackle things with the law
Re: update... GEJ sweeps Rivers with 1.4 million votes by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 28, 2015
Amaechi knew he can't win in Rivers

His strategy is to cause trouble instead

4 Likes

Re: update... GEJ sweeps Rivers with 1.4 million votes by FreeGlobe(f): 4:15pm On Mar 30, 2015
Lol.
APC catch us if you can
Re: update... GEJ sweeps Rivers with 1.4 million votes by Alphaoscar: 4:23pm On Mar 30, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Lol.
APC catch us if you can

As if it is enough to cancel out Kano's 1.9m votes.
Re: update... GEJ sweeps Rivers with 1.4 million votes by Scatterboss(m): 4:53pm On Mar 30, 2015
Alphaoscar:

As if it is enough to cancel out Kano's 1.9m votes.

You dey mind the mumu. Cos PDP win in Rivers now means what? Some people are certified dunce.
Re: update... GEJ sweeps Rivers with 1.4 million votes by raumdeuter: 4:55pm On Mar 30, 2015
I wont even waste Kano on this one

I would simply donate Katsina to Rivers

Rivers is the biggest state that would vote PDP.

Now wait for Kebbi, Sokoto, Zamfara, Bauchi, Gombe, Yobe, Borno

2 Likes

Re: update... GEJ sweeps Rivers with 1.4 million votes by ellechrystal(f): 4:57pm On Mar 30, 2015
U guys should keep shut n wait for d winner, n not run ur brains, chill n listen, that's all.
Re: update... GEJ sweeps Rivers with 1.4 million votes by MzJackBaueress(f): 4:59pm On Mar 30, 2015
raumdeuter:
I wont even waste Kano on this one

I would simply donate Katsina to Rivers

Rivers is the biggest state that would vote PDP.

Now wait for Kebbi, Sokoto, Zamfara, Bauchi, Gombe, Yobe, Borno
foolglobe no get sense na. He is jubliating on Jonathan's massive rigging in rivers state. Even at that, Buhari is still the winner

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Have Chosen- "GIVE US BARABBAS" / Photo: Pastor Benny Hinn Prays For Oba Of Lagos / I Don't Need Your Praise, Tinubu Tells Kashamu (Punch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.