Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,242 members, 7,846,143 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Before You VOTE, Think Of This! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before You VOTE, Think Of This! (1481 Views)

Buhari Has No Programme, He Should Not Think Of Recontesting - Obasanjo / If You Vote For The APC, You Are A Fool - Says Veteran Tv Presenter,Yemi Shodimu / One Month To Elections: Who Will You Vote Between Buhari And Goodluck? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You VOTE, Think Of This! by tuncy(m): 8:22pm On Jan 06, 2015
Before you vote,
think of the families of the following

Chibok Girls

Buni Yadi Boys

All the abducted in the north

Victims of bomb blasts and insurgency

NIS interview victims

Who do you think they will be voting for?
Re: Before You VOTE, Think Of This! by lirusehn(m): 8:27pm On Jan 06, 2015

where is yur 'sense of reasoning'.

Who'z behind the killings? Brother killing brothers what has that got to do with the to-come election? undecided

They can keep killing themselves for all i care,
Re: Before You VOTE, Think Of This! by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 06, 2015
Nigerians will vote for GEJ...Not because he's perfect (no one is, not even I) but because he keeps improving..

Boko-Haram will be defeated in jesus name..Amen!

#VoteGEJ.

3 Likes

Re: Before You VOTE, Think Of This! by Basildvalour(m): 8:56pm On Jan 06, 2015
Why haven't they (Boko Haram) come to Lagos or other Southern and Eastern states to mess up and be successful...They have only taken over their own territory and killing themselves over there.

My blame goes to those non-northerners who are still there.

2 Likes

Re: Before You VOTE, Think Of This! by tuncy(m): 9:00pm On Jan 06, 2015
lirusehn:

where is yur 'sense of reasoning'.

Who'z behind the killings? Brother killing brothers what has that got to do with the to-come election? undecided

They can keep killing themselves for all i care,

How come GEJ supporters have been infected with lack of common sense! How does dis ur clueless comment answer that question up there!

No wonder his PHD thesis is not traceable and no notable publication! Read and comment wisely oh you Nebusite

1 Like

Re: Before You VOTE, Think Of This! by tuncy(m): 9:25pm On Jan 06, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
Basildvalour:
Why haven't they (Boko Haram) come to Lagos or other Southern and Eastern states to mess up and be successful...They have only taken over their own territory and killing themselves over there.

tuncy:

How come GEJ supporters have been infected with lack of common sense! How does dis ur clueless comment answer that question up there!
No wonder his PHD thesis is not traceable and no notable publication! Read and comment wisely oh you Nebusite
Basildvalour:

What about NIS interviewers ooo... Did they die in d north too
Re: Before You VOTE, Think Of This! by Basildvalour(m): 9:32pm On Jan 06, 2015
tuncy:
[color=#000099][/color]

What about NIS interviewers ooo... Did they die in d north too

How many of them died and where did they die please?
Re: Before You VOTE, Think Of This! by tuncy(m): 9:51pm On Jan 06, 2015
Basildvalour:

How many of them died and where did they die please?

www.punchng.com/news/nis-stampede-death-toll-rises-to-16/
Re: Before You VOTE, Think Of This! by Basildvalour(m): 9:58pm On Jan 06, 2015
tuncy:

www.punchng.com/news/nis-stampede-death-toll-rises-to-16/
Good, and when did stampede of people because of the impatient nature of Nigerians become the burden and sole cause of Boko Haram and the Nigerian president?

We were discussing Boko Haram and the killings of their brothers in the North, so, how did the Immigration story concern them?

The NIS applicants death was 90% caused by them and 10% to organisational incompetence, because if they had maintained calm, nothing of such would have happened.
Re: Before You VOTE, Think Of This! by tuncy(m): 10:35pm On Jan 06, 2015
Basildvalour:

Good, and when did stampede of people because of the impatient nature of Nigerians become the burden and sole cause of Boko Haram and the Nigerian president?

We were discussing Boko Haram and the killings of their brothers in the North, so, how did the Immigration story concern them?

The NIS applicants death was 90% caused by them and 10% to organisational incompetence, because if they had maintained calm, nothing of such would have happened.
Re: Before You VOTE, Think Of This! by tuncy(m): 10:58pm On Jan 06, 2015
Basildvalour:

Ok, pls read my post again! I mention NIS too but you only read and commented on what u wanted to. So I just pointed ur attention to dat one too!

Oga, did u partake in ds exam? Are you aware these applicants paid? Are u aware dat NIS knew d number of applicant before the exam? Are u aware that the population was more than each venue hence stampede was inevitable. Be objective at least. This is d height of incompetence on the management. Till date the money wasn't refunded! No one offered the job! Not even d family of the deceased like the president promised! O nody sanctioned. 6bn still lost in no where!

After B.sc and nysc and some msc.... If you re a family to any of these folks dat died due to incompetence! And empty promises! Who will u vote for? A govt dat supported the killing of your brother, uncle, wife, cousin or nephew (support: for not sanctioning the management)!

Who will you vote for?
A govt dat for power refused to respond to d abduction of ur daughter, sister, niece...(Abduction) until after several days.
Re: Before You VOTE, Think Of This! by Basildvalour(m): 11:11pm On Jan 06, 2015
tuncy:

Ok, pls read my post again! I mention NIS too but you only read and commented on what u wanted to. So I just pointed ur attention to dat one too!

Oga, did u partake in ds exam? Are you aware these applicants paid? Are u aware dat NIS knew d number of applicant before the exam? Are u aware that the population was more than each venue hence stampede was inevitable. Be objective at least. This is d height of incompetence on the management. Till date the money wasn't refunded! No one offered the job! Not even d family of the deceased like the president promised! O nody sanctioned. 6bn still lost in no where!

After B.sc and nysc and some msc.... If you re a family to any of these folks dat died due to incompetence! And empty promises! Who will u vote for? A govt dat supported the killing of your brother, uncle, wife, cousin or nephew (support: for not sanctioning the management)!

Who will you vote for?
A govt dat for power refused to respond to d abduction of ur daughter, sister, niece...(Abduction) until after several days.
For the payment, yes, that was wrong but the venues were enough to contain every applicant...Stadia were made use of for this exercise and do u know how many people and average stadium can contain?

Even if the venue wasn't adequate, why will people fall on themselves? Were they well behaved, and queued properly, yet the stampede occurred? No, they weren't, everyone was scrambling for attention and that's the impatience that keeps killing black man.

People were running over themselves, not minding who was who and that made it more difficult for the recruitment officers to control the crowd. No one would have died if the humans there had conducted themselves in an orderly manner.

We always want to be the first to be noticed, forst to be attended to and we might end up as first to lose our lives in a struggle for nothing.

Oh! And u think Buhari will do any better, won't make empty promises as he has started and won't also run into administrative incompetence? Allow him taste the wheel of power and he will drive you to the gutters of neglect and authoritarianism.

Boko Haram in Nigeria is a political agenda to discredit this present administration and the more we blame Jonathan for Boko Haram, the more we fail to reason like humans. What would you have done if you were in his shoes? Kill all Hausas or kill everyone in Borno and every other terrorist site?
Re: Before You VOTE, Think Of This! by jamace(m): 4:22am On Jan 07, 2015
tuncy:
Before you vote,
think of the families of the following

Chibok Girls

Buni Yadi Boys

All the abducted in the north

Victims of bomb blasts and insurgency

NIS interview victims

Who do you think they will be voting for?
All those things happened and are happening because of Buhari, the prophet of violence. I pity those looking for a violent leader in a democracy.
Re: Before You VOTE, Think Of This! by azimibraun: 5:13am On Jan 07, 2015
Will it be counted as a " SIN" by God to know in your mind that GEJ and his team. Have failed Nigeria and Nigerians and you still insist he has done well just to deliberately break the hearts of those( Majority of Nigerians) who are suffering untold hardship Because of GEJ's actions and inactions? I am afraid for Nigerian youths and their comments on NL.

1 Like

Re: Before You VOTE, Think Of This! by tuncy(m): 8:20am On Jan 07, 2015
Basildvalour:

For the payment, yes, that was wrong but the venues were enough to contain every applicant...Stadia were made use of for this exercise and do u know how many people and average stadium can contain?

Even if the venue wasn't adequate, why will people fall on themselves? Were they well behaved, and queued properly, yet the stampede occurred? No, they weren't, everyone was scrambling for attention and that's the impatience that keeps killing black man.

People were running over themselves, not minding who was who and that made it more difficult for the recruitment officers to control the crowd. No one would have died if the humans there had conducted themselves in an orderly manner.

We always want to be the first to be noticed, forst to be attended to and we might end up as first to lose our lives in a struggle for nothing.

Oh! And u think Buhari will do any better, won't make empty promises as he has started and won't also run into administrative incompetence? Allow him taste the wheel of power and he will drive you to the gutters of neglect and authoritarianism.

Boko Haram in Nigeria is a political agenda to discredit this present administration and the more we blame Jonathan for Boko Haram, the more we fail to reason like humans. What would you have done if you were in his shoes? Kill all Hausas or kill everyone in Borno and every other terrorist site?

Bro, I can see you are really not arguing with facts! I can also see dat u av been blinded by bias and sentiments! Want to upload some pictures of that exam venue for you so you will see d crowd for ur self and how such a crowd is uncontrollable and stampede inevitable! Don't be heartless in ur bid to support GEJ. Its common sense to know that d largest stadium in nigeria is abuja nation stadium with 60,000 capacity! Compare ur statistics! Some wrote on the grass! Use google image to search for your self! You argument is fact less even when ur lawmakers wey not reach 250 no fit keep calm u re talk about millions of young folks keeping calm!

Concerning boko haram... God will soon reveal...
Did you follow Okah's confession, Chad president/GEJ meeting? The associate of chad president arrested with arms supply for BH? Lol... Use common sense ooooooo

Stop leaving in yesterday! GEJ FAIL and we must CHANGE HIM

Concerning Buhari, go and read abt his tenure and stop building ur fate/faith on hearsay.
Check out Dollars-Naira equivalence, check out his refusal to sign nigeria into OIC, check out ow he dealt with Shagari's cabinet who were known for corruptoon, check out ow he dealt with chadian rebels(a prototype of boko haram), check out price control and discipline!

Buhari has a better track record
Re: Before You VOTE, Think Of This! by Basildvalour(m): 8:45am On Jan 07, 2015
tuncy:

Bro, I can see you are really not arguing with facts! I can also see dat u av been blinded by bias and sentiments! Want to upload some pictures of that exam venue for you so you will see d crowd for ur self and how such a crowd is uncontrollable and stampede inevitable! Don't be heartless in ur bid to support GEJ. Its common sense to know that d largest stadium in nigeria is abuja nation stadium with 60,000 capacity! Compare ur statistics! Some wrote on the grass! Use google image to search for your self! You argument is fact less even when ur lawmakers wey not reach 250 no fit keep calm u re talk about millions of young folks keeping calm!

Concerning boko haram... God will soon reveal...
Did you follow Okah's confession, Chad president/GEJ meeting? The associate of chad president arrested with arms supply for BH? Lol... Use common sense ooooooo

Stop leaving in yesterday! GEJ FAIL and we must CHANGE HIM

Concerning Buhari, go and read abt his tenure and stop building ur fate/faith on hearsay.
Check out Dollars-Naira equivalence, check out his refusal to sign nigeria into OIC, check out ow he dealt with Shagari's cabinet who were known for corruptoon, check out ow he dealt with chadian rebels(a prototype of boko haram), check out price control and discipline!

Buhari has a better track record
Lawmakers are humans as well as those applicants and I said it is the impatience of humans that made them kill themselves and the government did not come from its seat to kill them. If they cant be calm, then, it is their fault.

I am not a fan of politics neither am I campaigning for GEJ or Buhari but only telling you that nailing the present government for Boko Haram or whatever is a total error, and I also ask, if you were the current president, what would you have done to Boko Haram to stop them, will you have wiped off everyone in Niger, Chad, Adamawa, Yobe and Borno? Pls, kindly attempt to answer that question.

We fail to note that tackling terrorism is a gradual process and if it is that easy, why are other nations that are technologically advanced than Nigeria not been able to completely tackle theirs? Its a question you are to answer too.

We talk as if the president is a magician, as though he is a 'god' and at his word, everything should start happening. If GEJ has failed you, then, I bet you that GMB will fail even more because all we hear are promises.

Mr. Dont compare the Nigeria and economy of those days to that of now because even before GEJ, corruption has been imminent and if you were there, you will also eat from the table of corruption if you wil be sincere to yourself.

Cast blames on GEJ only if you can tackle and kill terrorism totally if you were in his shoes...Have a re-think and know that there is no saint, GEJ isn't, GMB never will be.
Re: Before You VOTE, Think Of This! by tuncy(m): 8:57am On Jan 07, 2015
jamace:
All those things happened and are happening because of Buhari, the prophet of violence. I pity those looking for a violent leader in a democracy.

Pls help me with the definition on violence and what that's got to do with GMB
Nebusites
Re: Before You VOTE, Think Of This! by tuncy(m): 9:29am On Jan 07, 2015
Basildvalour:

Lawmakers are humans as well as those applicants and I said it is the impatience of humans that made them kill themselves and the government did not come from its seat to kill them. If they cant be calm, then, it is their fault.

I am not a fan of politics neither am I campaigning for GEJ or Buhari but only telling you that nailing the present government for Boko Haram or whatever is a total error, and I also ask, if you were the current president, what would you have done to Boko Haram to stop them, will you have wiped off everyone in Niger, Chad, Adamawa, Yobe and Borno? Pls, kindly attempt to answer that question.

We fail to note that tackling terrorism is a gradual process and if it is that easy, why are other nations that are technologically advanced than Nigeria not been able to completely tackle theirs? Its a question you are to answer too.

We talk as if the president is a magician, as though he is a 'god' and at his word, everything should start happening. If GEJ has failed you, then, I bet you that GMB will fail even more because all we hear are promises.

Mr. Dont compare the Nigeria and economy of those days to that of now because even before GEJ, corruption has been imminent and if you were there, you will also eat from the table of corruption if you wil be sincere to yourself.

Cast blames on GEJ only if you can tackle and kill terrorism totally if you were in his shoes...Have a re-think and know that there is no saint, GEJ isn't, GMB never will be.

Oh, you are not a fan of politics, now I understand the reason for ur shallow analysis!

Have you check out the pictures from google? And tell me how a director with commonsense of reasoning will not schedule d test for 3 different weekends rather dan 1! Have you seen dat d population was actually more dan each venue! I guess you were not in nigeria to atleast read d news if you didn't partake in d exam.

How would I have handle terrorism if I was the president!

How did Gen. Olusegun Obasanjo handled Odi people? A military general handled it by violence

How did Yar Adua handle nigerdeltans?
As a civilian, he negotiated.

How did GMB handled Chad rebel?
As a general and head of state, he commanded the troop, he was in the fore front!

How should Goodluck handle it
1. By his admittance he said the sponsors are in his govt! Gud

2. Terrorism started very little with local bombs!
Your question to me is a further evidence of cluelessness of you and your principal(GEJ)

If a man who commands the largest armed forces in west africa is dis clueless on ow to handle rebel wen it was little, I make bold to say dat he doesn't deserve another term! Let's give a General who is experienced a trial!
Obviously another 4 yrs will be of pain and deaths if dis cluelessness continue!

If in 4yrs time Buhari doesn't perform, we shall move on and mobIlize for another. I'm not being sentimental here! Just good governance!

You are not a fan of politics, but ensure you cast your vote oo!(If you have ur PVC)!
Re: Before You VOTE, Think Of This! by Basildvalour(m): 9:43am On Jan 07, 2015
tuncy:

Oh, you are not a fan of politics, now I understand the reason for ur shallow analysis!

Have you check out the pictures from google? And tell me how a director with commonsense of reasoning will not schedule d test for 3 different weekends rather dan 1! Have you seen dat d population was actually more dan each venue! I guess you were not in nigeria to atleast read d news if you didn't partake in d exam.

How would I have handle terrorism if I was the president!

How did Gen. Olusegun Obasanjo handled Odi people? A military general handled it by violence

How did Yar Adua handle nigerdeltans?
As a civilian, he negotiated.

How did GMB handled Chad rebel?
As a general and head of state, he commanded the troop, he was in the fore front!

How should Goodluck handle it
1. By his admittance he said the sponsors are in his govt! Gud

2. Terrorism started very little with local bombs!
Your question to me is a further evidence of cluelessness of you and your principal(GEJ)

If a man who commands the largest armed forces in west africa is dis clueless on ow to handle rebel wen it was little, I make bold to say dat he doesn't deserve another term! Let's give a General who is experienced a trial!
Obviously another 4 yrs will be of pain and deaths if dis cluelessness continue!

If in 4yrs time Buhari doesn't perform, we shall move on and mobIlize for another. I'm not being sentimental here! Just good governance!

You are not a fan of politics, but ensure you cast your vote oo!(If you have ur PVC)!

Did any of these groups you mentioned ever embark on suicide attempts with bombs strapped on them ready to explode and killing even themselves in the act?

Do u also know that it is not just a faction of the populace is standing in as Boko Haram and as such u cant in whatever manner compare the surge of boko haram with those you just mentioned?

If u want to be violent, with who will you be violent? The people you know or the ones that you do not know? How many Shekaus have emanated after killing the former?

Reason like a man and not like a magician bro...And I still ask you, why have other nations infested with terrorism such as this not been able to cure themselves of the deadly scourge completely?

Everybody deserves a chance, even your so-called Buhari but it will be a mistake if he gets there because he has nothing more to offer, he just wants to taste the seat of power once again.

You think if he doesn't perform after four years that you could easily vote him out right, that your shallow thought emanating from your empty head is only giving you what it has, lies, lies and more lies! Buhari has been a dictator and will continue to be one...you dont give a military the meat meant for the civilians, he won't be civil with it
Re: Before You VOTE, Think Of This! by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:46am On Jan 07, 2015
One of these...

Ongoing polls on NL : GEJ vs GMB

https://www.nairaland.com/2079641/polls-nairlanders-vote-gmb-gej
Re: Before You VOTE, Think Of This! by tuncy(m): 10:26am On Jan 07, 2015
Basildvalour:

Did any of these groups you mentioned ever embark on suicide attempts with bombs strapped on them ready to explode and killing even themselves in the act?

Do u also know that it is not just a faction of the populace is standing in as Boko Haram and as such u cant in whatever manner compare the surge of boko haram with those you just mentioned?

If u want to be violent, with who will you be violent? The people you know or the ones that you do not know? How many Shekaus have emanated after killing the former?

Reason like a man and not like a magician bro...And I still ask you, why have other nations infested with terrorism such as this not been able to cure themselves of the deadly scourge completely?

Everybody deserves a chance, even your so-called Buhari but it will be a mistake if he gets there because he has nothing more to offer, he just wants to taste the seat of power once again.

You think if he doesn't perform after four years that you could easily vote him out right, that your shallow thought emanating from your empty head is only giving you what it has, lies, lies and more lies! Buhari has been a dictator and will continue to be one...you don't give a military the meat meant for the civilians, he won't be civil with it

Good! Thank you for throwing the first stone!

Lemme say a prayer for you first.Before I continue
That May God fill you head with something else other than water

Questions!

When this started from the grass root of posy election violence what did the incumbent do to cub it?

When 'Okah' confessed! Did you see any element of truth?

When know terrorist were arrested In abuja and released in 2012/2013. Did you use ur water-filled brain to think.

Now let me educate you further!

When a president of a nation affirm that the leaders and sponsors of the sect are in his govt.

When the Nigerian army had a sudden victory last year and they quickly had a cease fire agreement with the president's signature to withdraw our troop!
Which led to the latest increase in insurgency.
I guess you were in a psychiatric hospital too dull to reason then!

Two weeks later wen an associate to the chadian president( who was a mediator btw nigeria n boko haram) was arrested with arms meant for BH and our president visited the chadian president in a private meeting and dats was d end! Lol

GEJ cluelessness has affected ur brain too... Atleast you would av reasoned!

Chibok gals were abducted and no response from ur principal until after 18days of abduction!
Guy, it will require a lot of logistics to av conveyed 250+ gals!

Jona is simply doing nothing about this insurgency! I quite agree with you that you don't fight insurgency in a day, its a gradual fight! But Jona is not fighting at alllllll! Unless u don't wanna be sincere to urself

He's doing nothing about corruption!
Guy wake up! We can't get anything from GEJ, let's make a change! GMB had fought insurgency in the past, he has fought corruption(remember he succeeded Shagari who was named the most corrupt govt)!

**Modified**
Re: Before You VOTE, Think Of This! by Basildvalour(m): 11:15am On Jan 07, 2015
tuncy:

Good! Thank you for throwing the first stone!

Lemme say a prayer for you first.Before I continue
That May God fill you head with something else other than water

Questions!

When this started from the grass root of posy election violence what did the incumbent do to cub it?

When 'Okah' confessed! Did you see any element of truth?

When know terrorist were arrested In abuja and released in 2012/2013. Did you use ur water-filled brain to think.

Now let me educate you further!

When a president of a nation affirm that the leaders and sponsors of the sect are in his govt.

When the Nigerian army had a sudden victory last year and they quickly had a cease fire agreement with the president's signature to withdraw our troop!
Which led to the latest increase in insurgency.
I guess you were in a psychiatric hospital too dull to reason then!

Two weeks later wen an associate to the chadian president( who was a mediator btw nigeria n boko haram) was arrested with arms meant for BH and our president visited the chadian president in a private meeting and dats was d end! Lol

GEJ cluelessness has affected ur brain too... Atleast you would av reasoned!

Chibok gals were abducted and no response from ur principal until after 18days of abduction!
Guy, it will require a lot of logistics to av conveyed 250+ gals!

Jona is simply doing nothing about this insurgency! I quite agree with you that you don't fight insurgency in a day, its a gradual fight! But Jona is not fighting at alllllll! Unless u don't wanna be sincere to urself

He's doing nothing about corruption!
Guy wake up! We can't get anything from GEJ, let's make a change! GMB had fought insurgency in the past, he has fought corruption(remember he succeeded Shagari who was named the most corrupt govt)!

**Modified**
You are only but throwing in arguments based on a view point which is not realistic...If you answer my question why those nations haven't tackled their insurgencies to the least, then, we will get talking because theirs too started has a root and started from somewhere?

Bro, reason because we all know that these people are just elements who swore to make the GEJ administration ungovernable for him because a northerner did not continue from where late Yar'Adua stopped.

We judge a person based on few negatives neglecting the positives and you forget that we are humans who aren't perfect. Nigeria will survive but never under a dictator as GMB

Instead of you to be vying for youth empowerment in politics, u are there blowing the trumpet of a man who is nearer his grave, who has continuously and rotationally scrambled for power.

God Help Us!!!
Re: Before You VOTE, Think Of This! by Dannyset(m): 12:20pm On Jan 07, 2015
Pls think of this too. If ur future is not important, what about that of ur Children?

(1) (Reply)

Did All These Happen Under Dr. Ebele "Goodluck" Jonathan / My Experience At The Local Government Where I Went To Collect My PVC / Why PDP Can’t Rule Lagos, By Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.