Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

One Month To Elections: Who Will You Vote Between Buhari And Goodluck? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Month To Elections: Who Will You Vote Between Buhari And Goodluck? (1094 Views)

Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja / Patience And Goodluck Jonathan On A Date In New Jersey / Patience And Goodluck Jonathan After Church Service In Bayelsa (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Month To Elections: Who Will You Vote Between Buhari And Goodluck? by barnaby04(m): 4:08pm On Jan 15, 2015
With exactly one month to the start of general elections in the country and President Goodluck Jonathan and Gen. Muhammadu Buhari as the main contestants, if today is the election, who will you vote for and why will you vote for the candidate?
Re: One Month To Elections: Who Will You Vote Between Buhari And Goodluck? by LordTudor: 4:17pm On Jan 15, 2015
Looking for another online victory for the illiterate candidate...right?
Re: One Month To Elections: Who Will You Vote Between Buhari And Goodluck? by GovWahala: 4:30pm On Jan 15, 2015
My President and your President. Dr Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan.
GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: One Month To Elections: Who Will You Vote Between Buhari And Goodluck? by laimo(m): 4:31pm On Jan 15, 2015
GMB because Jonathan is killing Nigerians

1 Like

Re: One Month To Elections: Who Will You Vote Between Buhari And Goodluck? by eph12(m): 4:57pm On Jan 15, 2015
Undecided! So sad I have to choose between an illiterate and a clueless one. Very demoralizing.
Re: One Month To Elections: Who Will You Vote Between Buhari And Goodluck? by ahmloks(m): 5:00pm On Jan 15, 2015
GMB on FeBuhari 14 godswilling
Re: One Month To Elections: Who Will You Vote Between Buhari And Goodluck? by hushmail: 5:01pm On Jan 15, 2015
this thread should be closed immediately

for attempting to use NL and ginger up support the

candidate with missing school cert
Re: One Month To Elections: Who Will You Vote Between Buhari And Goodluck? by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 5:07pm On Jan 15, 2015
if you are using comment to ask question bro you are on you own o .as far as I know many will not cone out at all to vote with many telling me how they will follow the election through Nigeria decide and other program. the way sartime and gotv dey move market self dey discouraging I guess is a practical demonstration of what they said
Re: One Month To Elections: Who Will You Vote Between Buhari And Goodluck? by llade(m): 5:28pm On Jan 15, 2015
me I vote for PDP and JEGA with good reasons.

(1) (Reply)

Believe It, APC May Have HACKED Into WAEC Database And Produce Result / Real Fact That Buhari Results Is Fake See Proof / Nigerians In USA Endorse Buhari For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.