Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,433 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Photos: GUO Transport Company Loses 7 Luxury Buses To Inferno In Onitsha - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Photos: GUO Transport Company Loses 7 Luxury Buses To Inferno In Onitsha (32519 Views)

Dangote Opens One-stop Shop In Onitsha / INFERNO - Nigerian Breweries Lagos Is ON FIRE / Yola Market Inferno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: GUO Transport Company Loses 7 Luxury Buses To Inferno In Onitsha by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 07, 2015
Hope they're insured.
Re: Photos: GUO Transport Company Loses 7 Luxury Buses To Inferno In Onitsha by Khodex: 4:05pm On Jan 07, 2015
Nice One.. Kudos.....
Re: Photos: GUO Transport Company Loses 7 Luxury Buses To Inferno In Onitsha by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 07, 2015
Saw the heavy smoke when i was coming back from the village, i think it happened on Sunday, and cars were being diverted.
Re: Photos: GUO Transport Company Loses 7 Luxury Buses To Inferno In Onitsha by Trustyd1(m): 4:52pm On Jan 07, 2015
I can't understand why a company of that magnitude don't have fire fighting equipment. Each of the luxurious bus is worth more than #12m yet they can't buy a fire tanker. Why are my worried anyway. The company is under insurance and have nothing to worry about but, I wont be surprised if the company is not insured. Ibo man sense of business.
Re: Photos: GUO Transport Company Loses 7 Luxury Buses To Inferno In Onitsha by Harmvirus(f): 6:25pm On Jan 07, 2015
Ehyaa
Re: Photos: GUO Transport Company Loses 7 Luxury Buses To Inferno In Onitsha by gbodimowo(m): 8:45pm On Jan 07, 2015
godofwar666:
Here in Russia we don't no d meaning of fire n mind u d hamattan is too much undecided

Liar check Russian history
Re: Photos: GUO Transport Company Loses 7 Luxury Buses To Inferno In Onitsha by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 11:36pm On Jan 07, 2015
chief is really having a hard time.
Re: Photos: GUO Transport Company Loses 7 Luxury Buses To Inferno In Onitsha by deloon(m): 12:36am On Jan 08, 2015
sunnydayasaba:

I don't have time to exchange words wit u....It might interest u to knw dat am an Igbo guy myself, But it won't stop me frm saying d truth. How much is fire fighting equipment dat can't be stationed in dis guys parks for God sake.

Mind u, last time i checked, am entitle to my opinion....take ur frustration elsewhere.....If u quote me again, then ur a big fool

I'm quoting you again to let you know I don't give a shot about what you think of me. Your being Igbo does not justify you insulting your kinsmen.

Every well thinking and exposed person will testify most Nigerians (not minding their ethnic group) do not follow basic safety guidelines unless they are enforced with a fine. So I don't see the reason why you would castigate your tribesmen on an open forum for something many others are guilty of.
If you are truly Igbo, you are a disgrace.
Re: Photos: GUO Transport Company Loses 7 Luxury Buses To Inferno In Onitsha by fromnigeria(m): 6:32am On Jan 08, 2015
too bed, we're talking about mills
Re: Photos: GUO Transport Company Loses 7 Luxury Buses To Inferno In Onitsha by effogis: 3:32pm On Jan 08, 2015
In the international world, you equip your company with anti inferno materials or equipment. The duty of the govt is to go round and make sure that every company is alert in case of any eventuality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is The Richest Man In Nigeria / Export License from Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC)? / Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha Leaves Asians Scrambling For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.