Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,908 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Photos: Labour Party Rally In Ibadan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Labour Party Rally In Ibadan (18802 Views)

APC &Labour Party Joint Caucuses In Senate Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari / Alao-Akala Joins APC, Dumps Labour Party / Photos: Labour Party Campaign Rally In Oyo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Labour Party Rally In Ibadan by omophunky(m): 11:37pm On Jan 06, 2015
Re: Photos: Labour Party Rally In Ibadan by tola9ja: 11:40pm On Jan 06, 2015
YES

1 Like

Re: Photos: Labour Party Rally In Ibadan by globalresource: 11:45pm On Jan 06, 2015
he looks scary by the day

1 Like

Re: Photos: Labour Party Rally In Ibadan by onwai1(m): 11:47pm On Jan 06, 2015
a
Re: Photos: Labour Party Rally In Ibadan by omusiliyu(m): 12:04am On Jan 07, 2015
olapluto:
The spirit pushing Akala is that called agbana in Yoruba land. He knows quite well he wont even win his local government. The race is clearly between Ladoja and Ajimobi
what of Bro Teslim aFolarin the PDP guber candidate?
Re: Photos: Labour Party Rally In Ibadan by olapluto(m): 12:10am On Jan 07, 2015
omusiliyu:
what of Bro Teslim aFolarin the PDP guber candidate?
Teslim will come 3rd. Ajimobi still looking strong but Ladoja seems to have some huge confidence. Jonathan will reduce love for Folarin.
Re: Photos: Labour Party Rally In Ibadan by zombader(m): 12:16am On Jan 07, 2015
Unfortunately many people do not know Akala. They base their ideas on press reports which as far as this man's matter is concerned is more of propaganda. Akala is well loved in Oyo state. He's gonna win the gubernatorial election. For all of you screaming the man bleaches, kindly provide a picture of akala as a dark person. Many of you yabbing this man have not even stepped in oyo state. The press wirh their wish to sell have tagged him as rhe enfant terrible. No recourse is given to his achievements. I remember him congratulating ajimobi during rhe last election. He wrote him to that effect. Nobody saw that. When fayemi congratulated fayose, it was celebrated as a kind of angelic act. Let's judge people with the same yardstick. 2015 elections would wake the political permutators from their ignorance. Shouting sai buhari and cursing anyone with a contrary opinion won't win elections. The election is gonna be violence free. Buhari is gonna lose and nothing is gonna shake the country. Wait n see! Shalom

6 Likes

Re: Photos: Labour Party Rally In Ibadan by onatisi(m): 12:22am On Jan 07, 2015
olapluto:
The spirit pushing Akala is that called agbana in Yoruba land. He knows quite well he wont even win his local government. The race is clearly between Ladoja and Ajimobi
bros,initially I never gave akala a chance ,but when I spoke to politicians in oyo state .believe me akala has done a lot of work underground . This labour party will spring surprises .ladoja accord party was initially tipped by many ,but as the game is right now believe me it is anybody game ,don't underestimate any of the 5 candidates,they all stand a good chance .

1 Like

Re: Photos: Labour Party Rally In Ibadan by shadrach77: 12:23am On Jan 07, 2015
zombader:
Unfortunately many people do not know Akala. They base their ideas on press reports which as far as this man's matter is concerned is more of propaganda. Akala is well loved in Oyo state. He's gonna win the gubernatorial election. For all of you screaming the man bleaches, kindly provide a picture of akala as a dark person. Many of you yabbing this man have not even stepped in oyo state. The press wirh their wish to sell have tagged him as rhe enfant terrible. No recourse is given to his achievements. I remember him congratulating ajimobi during rhe last election. He wrote him to that effect. Nobody saw that. When fayemi congratulated fayose, it was celebrated as a kind of angelic act. Let's judge people with the same yardstick. 2015 elections would wake the political permutators from their ignorance. Shouting sai buhari and cursing anyone with a contrary opinion won't win elections. The election is gonna be violence free. Buhari is gonna lose and nothing is gonna shake the country. Wait n see! Shalom

Adebayo Akala, is that you? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Photos: Labour Party Rally In Ibadan by onatisi(m): 12:26am On Jan 07, 2015
zombader:
I was one of those that was initially making jest of akala ,but when I saw how far he had penetrated the grassroot ,any party that jokes with him does so at its own risk. About those shouting buhari,leave them ,their eyes will clear when buhari goes back to milk his cows .
Re: Photos: Labour Party Rally In Ibadan by hardey123(m): 12:53am On Jan 07, 2015
igo loju baba!
Re: Photos: Labour Party Rally In Ibadan by hardey123(m): 1:00am On Jan 07, 2015
FastShipping:

Akala still dey bleach im face ni? Wow! grin grin
FastShipping:

Akala still dey bleach im face ni? Wow! grin grin
igo loju baba!
globalresource:
he looks scary by the day
igo loju baba!
Re: Photos: Labour Party Rally In Ibadan by Bifwoli: 1:25am On Jan 07, 2015
Labour Party needs to put its labour into getting rid of Ibadan's famously brown roofs.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Labour Party Rally In Ibadan by duni04(m): 1:39am On Jan 07, 2015
Lawd!!! The comments!!! grin grin grin
Re: Photos: Labour Party Rally In Ibadan by faheezakin(m): 1:39am On Jan 07, 2015
olapluto:
For where?
Re: Photos: Labour Party Rally In Ibadan by Ikaosunwon(m): 1:49am On Jan 07, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Labour Party Rally In Ibadan by Isryl02(m): 2:22am On Jan 07, 2015
Clowns cheesy grin
Re: Photos: Labour Party Rally In Ibadan by anigbajumo(m): 3:26am On Jan 07, 2015
zombader:
Olodo oshii,Am frm esho which z my hometown even skulin @lautech,I wil neva vote 4 AKaLA,Ajimobi has my vote nd buhari.If u dnt knw politics shut up ur dirty mouth.......If Akala win 8Local govmnt in oyo state slap me twice.....ur eye gonna clear by feb

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Labour Party Rally In Ibadan by gebest: 3:35am On Jan 07, 2015
lalasticlala:
FORMER GOV. ALAO AKALA (L) ADDRESSING SUPPORTERS OF LABOUR PARTY AT ALASINLOYE MARKET, DURING THE PARTY’S RALLY AT THE MARKET IN IBADAN ON TUESDAY
sheeeew they are not even up to 100, and inside market for that matter

1 Like

Re: Photos: Labour Party Rally In Ibadan by jibsai(m): 4:05am On Jan 07, 2015
I saw him passed in front of my office @ dugbe....all I kno is he WON'T/CanT win Ajimobi le kan si....

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Labour Party Rally In Ibadan by aktolly54(m): 4:12am On Jan 07, 2015
May God deliver us 4rm all these politician.they cant be trusted for a minute

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Labour Party Rally In Ibadan by lonelydora: 4:52am On Jan 07, 2015
In Otuoke where I'm schooling, we don't know what Labor party is. We only know of APC and Buhari.
Re: Photos: Labour Party Rally In Ibadan by iGeneral: 5:05am On Jan 07, 2015
Even though this thread isn't about Teslim Folarin, but I have to say that Teslim will come last among the major gubernatorial candidates. The legendary stingy nature of Teslim has made him not to tar the road that is in front of his own house at Oluyole even after 8 years in the senate. The shenanigans that also heralded his picking the ticket has left the PDP rank of foot soldiers depleted and unmotivated. In my own thinking as an Ibadan resident, the end result will look like this:

Ajimobi (very stingy but performing)
Ladoja (Loved for his welfarism)
Akala (loved for his buje-budanu style)
Teslim (hated and reviled for his selfishness. So bad he will lose his PU)
Makinde (not a major contender)

1 Like

Re: Photos: Labour Party Rally In Ibadan by zombader(m): 5:44am On Jan 07, 2015
anigbajumo:
Olodo oshii,Am frm esho which z my hometown even skulin @lautech,I wil neva vote 4 AKaLA,Ajimobi has my vote nd buhari.If u dnt knw politics shut up ur dirty mouth.......If Akala win 8Local govmnt in oyo state slap me twice.....ur eye gonna clear by feb
You can do without the crass language, try to accommodate contrary views to yours, its called maturity. Enjoy your day.
Re: Photos: Labour Party Rally In Ibadan by Rexyl(m): 6:19am On Jan 07, 2015
iGeneral:
Even though this thread isn't about Teslim Folarin, but I have to say that Teslim will come last among the major gubernatorial candidates. The legendary stingy nature of Teslim has made him not to tar the road that is in front of his own house at Oluyole even after 8 years in the senate. The shenanigans that also heralded his picking the ticket has left the PDP rank of foot soldiers depleted and unmotivated. In my own thinking as an Ibadan resident, the end result will look like this:

What we know is that Oyo guber election will come and go, but it will leave a big surprise. Those praising a candidate and molesting the other are just acting as kids. The contestants are independent candidates with sizeable followers and supporters. With the way things are going and people want change any of the candidates can be voted as the next governor of the State. Change this time around to our people can be trusted with any of the candidates. People here are not after CHANGE being sung as CHORUS OF SHOUT.
Re: Photos: Labour Party Rally In Ibadan by Abdulkareem407(m): 6:21am On Jan 07, 2015
zombader:
Oniranu jati jati

Bros.... U are a Castrated Goat ?
Even if na Akala dey feed ur families, he can only win in ur family comp'd, he cnt even win his Local Gov't, Ajimobi will emerge winner, while Ladoja will came 2nd and Teslim folarin 3rd... Ladoja has no chance in OYO state

Get dat into u daft skull

1 Like

Re: Photos: Labour Party Rally In Ibadan by AdeniyiA(m): 6:28am On Jan 07, 2015
i pity Akala, there's no place for him again in Oyo state, he's just wasting his time and ill gotten resources (good tho).
Our politicians are so useless, they can't seems to fit in again into the society after holding public office, they always want to come back undecided , it really shows greed and our inordinate love for power, position and material things.
Re: Photos: Labour Party Rally In Ibadan by Nobody: 6:41am On Jan 07, 2015
Akala still dey hustle.
Re: Photos: Labour Party Rally In Ibadan by onatisi(m): 6:45am On Jan 07, 2015
AdeniyiA:
i pity Akala, there's no place for him again in Oyo state, he's just wasting his time and ill gotten resources (good tho).
Our politicians are so useless, they can't seems to fit in again into the society after holding public office, they always want to come back undecided , it really shows greed and our inordinate love for power, position and material things.
bros ,do u know that almost all the honorables that was with accord last time didn't get the party tickets and they have left accord? Do u know that all the 33 lg chairmen during akala time have moved to labour? Do u know that all akala needs to have in ibadan is just 20% ?there are many things happening underground,believe me the noise doesn't win the election it is the voices that counts . The election in oyo is anybody game but there is one common goal among the 4 opposition candidates and that is ajimobi and apc must go. So anything can still happen,the election will be full of surprises. Just like someone said earlier,teslim has no chance even in ibadan his home town. But this is politics and as we all know oyo state politics is a peculiar one or should I say pekelemesi
Re: Photos: Labour Party Rally In Ibadan by Nobody: 6:45am On Jan 07, 2015
iGeneral:

Educated people see Ajimobi as performing. Ask the average man and they prefer Ladoja's welfarism. The touts and NURTW prefee the buje budanu style. Ajimobi should have been more inclusive of all in his plan for OYo. I wish Ajimobi the best but anything can happen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MINIMUM WAGE: Oshiomhole Disowns Govs, Backs Workers / Accountant General Deceived VP, Governors; ₦324billion Oil Money Unaccounted For / FG Distributes 13,000 Cooking Gas Cylinders To Rural Women In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.