Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Photos: Labour Party Rally In Ibadan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Labour Party Rally In Ibadan (18799 Views)

APC &Labour Party Joint Caucuses In Senate Pass Vote Of Confidence On Buhari / Alao-Akala Joins APC, Dumps Labour Party / Photos: Labour Party Campaign Rally In Oyo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Labour Party Rally In Ibadan by africanqueen111(f): 7:07am On Jan 07, 2015
IAMGEJ:
How dem take dey see d pple gather self? sad sad sad sad sad
. Since na market dey go, u no trusT market women n wheelbarrow pushers grin
Re: Photos: Labour Party Rally In Ibadan by iGeneral: 7:34am On Jan 07, 2015
Rexyl:

What we know is that Oyo guber election will come and go, but it will leave a big surprise. Those praising a candidate and molesting the other are just acting as kids. The contestants are independent candidates with sizeable followers and supporters. With the way things are going and people want change any of the candidates can be voted as the next governor of the State. Change this time around to our people can be trusted with any of the candidates. People here are not after CHANGE being sung as CHORUS OF SHOUT.
It will make sense if you controvert the analysis than hunting for kids.
Re: Photos: Labour Party Rally In Ibadan by dsolo(m): 8:19am On Jan 07, 2015
Judas where are u from?
Re: Photos: Labour Party Rally In Ibadan by Rexyl(m): 8:21am On Jan 07, 2015
iGeneral:

It will make sense if you controvert the analysis than hunting for kids.

There are competent contestants in the major parties seeking our votes in the State. Once again this time around Oyo State elections will bring about lots of surprises. The one you have settled for might win or loose. The "Change" this time around is in the minds of individuals and they are ready to give it to whoever they can trust for benefits. This time one party can not boast of absolute victory. This is what we know.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Labour Party Rally In Ibadan by hazyfm1: 8:24am On Jan 07, 2015
dunkem21:
Joke.

[size=88pt]BIG JOKE[/size]
Re: Photos: Labour Party Rally In Ibadan by kagel: 8:32am On Jan 07, 2015
tola9ja:
CHANGE

1 Like

Re: Photos: Labour Party Rally In Ibadan by mikolo80: 8:37am On Jan 07, 2015
kingDavidda1st:
To me this man has nothing really to offer Oyo state. He left his party just so he could secure LP gubernatorial candidacy form(product of PDP). Desperate moves by empty barrels.
when full barrels no gree contest nko
Re: Photos: Labour Party Rally In Ibadan by wolexino(m): 8:47am On Jan 07, 2015
it's so obvious Ladoja is winning this election what happened to akala the last time will repeat itself after spending so much money buying people's vote he was defeated by ajimobi abeg akala should just go and sit down in ogbomosho
Re: Photos: Labour Party Rally In Ibadan by Temysteve(m): 9:29am On Jan 07, 2015
this big headed man like that of crocodie is here again to destroyed the good work of #Ajimobi, na thunder go fire u this thief and good for nothing man.......

1 Like

Re: Photos: Labour Party Rally In Ibadan by yoosooph: 9:57am On Jan 07, 2015
anigbajumo:
Olodo oshii,Am frm esho which z my hometown even skulin @lautech,I wil neva vote 4 AKaLA,Ajimobi has my vote nd buhari.If u dnt knw politics shut up ur dirty mouth.......If Akala win 8Local govmnt in oyo state slap me twice.....ur eye gonna clear by feb

Why do u people always like to abuse people? He just made his own point. I think I agree with him. Though, Akala might not win the election, but he is very strong in the state. If PDP had picked him, I would be very bold to tell u that he would win. Even the said Labour Party was strong in the state before Akala joined because, over the past two years now, so many APC members had been moving to Labour Party.
Re: Photos: Labour Party Rally In Ibadan by anigbajumo(m): 10:01am On Jan 07, 2015
zombader:

You can do without the crass language, try to accommodate contrary views to yours, its called maturity. Enjoy your day.
Aiit sir,
Re: Photos: Labour Party Rally In Ibadan by anigbajumo(m): 10:20am On Jan 07, 2015
zombader:

You can do without the crass language, try to accommodate contrary views to yours, its called maturity. Enjoy your day.
Aiit sir
Re: Photos: Labour Party Rally In Ibadan by rhymestech: 10:27am On Jan 07, 2015
Akala should go and sit down and bury his head in shame. All through his administration, I couldn't mention anything he has done. I travelled to ibadan severally last year and I see massive improvement in most part of the state.

I'll advise Akala to go and sit down and plan how he will keep maintaining his bleached body with all the loot he has siphoned from the government purse rather than bothering himself by chasing shadows.

Ajimobi has performed and I think he deserves a second term
Re: Photos: Labour Party Rally In Ibadan by Profkomolafe(m): 11:51am On Jan 07, 2015
see as Akala dy look lyk cheap thief. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos: Labour Party Rally In Ibadan by Rexyl(m): 4:05pm On Jan 07, 2015
the state election will be very interesting, as the State is already shared among the key players... Ajimobi, Akala, Ladoja, Makinde and Folarin.

Sit down and look as the events unfold. It's going to be interesting. we gonna see the house of varieties.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Labour Party Rally In Ibadan by dominicson: 7:42pm On Jan 07, 2015
zombader:
Unfortunately many people do not know Akala. They base their ideas on press reports which as far as this man's matter is concerned is more of propaganda. Akala is well loved in Oyo state. He's gonna win the gubernatorial election. For all of you screaming the man bleaches, kindly provide a picture of akala as a dark person. Many of you yabbing this man have not even stepped in oyo state. The press wirh their wish to sell have tagged him as rhe enfant terrible. No recourse is given to his achievements. I remember him congratulating ajimobi during rhe last election. He wrote him to that effect. Nobody saw that. When fayemi congratulated fayose, it was celebrated as a kind of angelic act. Let's judge people with the same yardstick. 2015 elections would wake the political permutators from their ignorance. Shouting sai buhari and cursing anyone with a contrary opinion won't win elections. The election is gonna be violence free. Buhari is gonna lose and nothing is gonna shake the country. Wait n see! Shalom

Akala is the best man for Oyo State but his crime is unforgivable... The crime? He is not an Ibadan man. So don't be suprise in the nearest future if, as a result of karma, people stand against you for no just reason!
Re: Photos: Labour Party Rally In Ibadan by dominicson: 7:50pm On Jan 07, 2015
wolexino:
it's so obvious Ladoja is winning this election what happened to akala the last time will repeat itself after spending so much money buying people's vote he was defeated by ajimobi abeg akala should just go and sit down in ogbomosho

Do your research very well, Akala was not defeated by Ajimobi, he was defrauded by conspiracy of Ajimobi, Ladoja, etc which Ladoja himself is now biting his own finger in regret
Re: Photos: Labour Party Rally In Ibadan by dominicson: 7:56pm On Jan 07, 2015
rhymestech:
Akala should go and sit down and bury his head in shame. All through his administration, I couldn't mention anything he has done. I travelled to ibadan severally last year and I see massive improvement in most part of the state.

I'll advise Akala to go and sit down and plan how he will keep maintaining his bleached body with all the loot he has siphoned from the government purse rather than bothering himself by chasing shadows.

Crystal clear, you are a polititian, but I think each of us knows who deserves our vote
Re: Photos: Labour Party Rally In Ibadan by MIO93(m): 3:11am On Jan 08, 2015
olapluto:
The spirit pushing Akala is that called agbana in Yoruba land. He knows quite well he wont even win his local government. The race is clearly between Ladoja and Ajimobi
Well said, you just wait and see the outcome of the election. I promise u ll be shocked. Are you from Oyo state? If yes, I don't think you re that conscious of the political enviroment here. If no, you just sit down, watch and don't poke ur tiny ass nose into shiit u don't know. I'm not advocating for Akala tho but I'm a labour party member and I knw and belief that we will surely form the next government in Oyo state.
Re: Photos: Labour Party Rally In Ibadan by MIO93(m): 3:15am On Jan 08, 2015
wolexino:
Awon gerontocrats oshii, it is indeed Ladoja cause you already said so and that means a vote by you alone will amount to a hundred thousand votes. Ewo enu ehhh
Re: Photos: Labour Party Rally In Ibadan by MIO93(m): 3:25am On Jan 08, 2015
Rexyl:
the state election will be very interesting, as the State is already shared among the key players... Ajimobi, Akala, Ladoja, Makinde and Folarin.

Sit down and look as the events unfold. It's going to be interesting. we gonna see the house of varieties.
Can you please remove both Tessy and Seyi Makinde name from the list, this guys are not relevant in the coming election at all. Tessy is just enjoying the glory and popularity of the PDP while Makinde is mr money bag. Mark my words, these guys are coming 4th and 5th respectively gbabeeem
Re: Photos: Labour Party Rally In Ibadan by samuel25(m): 10:33am On Jan 08, 2015
rhymestech:

Leave the discussion to Oyo state residents, just passing through one area in a town is not enough to judge the performance of sitting governor in the state.
Watch what will happen in Oyo state and see how Ajimobi redefined Democracy as Government of the Husband through the Wife and for the Children who live abroad.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shettima And His Wife As Young Couple (Throwback) / Surrender, Seek Forgiveness – Nigerian Army Tells Boko Haram Members / US Embassy Reduces Operations In Abuja, Cites Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.