Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Seun Has Made Nairaland A Member Of Isis! Nairaland Is Islamised!>:( - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Has Made Nairaland A Member Of Isis! Nairaland Is Islamised!>:( (1017 Views)

Nigeria Can’t Be Islamised – Osinbajo / Picture Evidence That Buhari Want To Islamised Nigeria By Fayose / Nigeria Has Been Islamised With The Western Support---see Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Seun Has Made Nairaland A Member Of Isis! Nairaland Is Islamised!>:( by nwaanambra1(m): 12:35am On Jan 07, 2015
I WENT TO VIEW THE ISLAMIC SECTION BASED ON PROTESTS I READ FROM CONCERNED NAIRALANDERS AND TO MY SHOCK I WAS ASKED TO SWEAR AN OAT THAT I AM A MUSLIM BEFORE I CAN ENTER THAT SECTION OF THE FORUM! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

NIGERIANS! A JIHADIST ORGANISATION IS BEING SET-UP RIGHT UNDER OUR NOSES AND WE ARE KEEPING QUIET ABOUT IT! angry angry

WHY IS THE MUSLIM SECTION OF THIS FORUM BE GIVEN A PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT? shocked

IS NAIRALAND NOW AN ISLAMIC ORGANIZATION?

THE LAST TIME I CHECKED, NAIRALAND IS SUPPOSED TO BE A PUBLIC FORUM FOR ALL NIGERIAN AND EVEN NON-NIGERIANS TO VIEW ALL PART OF THE FORUM AND COMMENT SO LONG AS THEY ARE REGISTERED MEMBER AND THEIR COMMENT IS MADE WITHIN THE RULES OF THE FORA NO MATTER YOUR RELIGIOUS BELIEVE!

[size=28pt]WHY MUST I SIGN AN UNDERTAKING BEFORE I CAN ENTER THE ISLAMIC SECTION OF THE FORUM! angry

SOMETHING IS GOING ON IN THAT SECTION OF THE FORUM AND MIGHT CONSTITUTE A SECURITY THREAT TO NIGERIA AS A NATION!
[/size]
I IMPLORE ALL NAIRALANDERS FOR THE SAKE OF FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION WHICH IS GUARANTEED UNDER THE NIGERIAN CONSTITUTION TO DEMAND THAT THE ISLAMIC SECTION OF NAIRALAND BE OPENED TO PUBLIC VIEWING AND COMMENT! angry

PLS REGISTER YOUR PROTEST BY CREATING A TOPIC DEMANDING THE OPENING OF THE ISLAMIC SECTION TO PUBLIC VIEWING ANDC COMMENTS!

SEUN SHOULD PLS TELL US WHY THE ISLAMIC SECTION IS UNDER LOCK AND KEYS AND CAN ONLY BE ACCESSED BY MUSLIMS WHO ARE UNDER OATS OF ALLEGIANCE!

5 Likes

Re: Seun Has Made Nairaland A Member Of Isis! Nairaland Is Islamised!>:( by dunkem21(m): 12:37am On Jan 07, 2015
LOL before they lock.

Why not leave Islam section. This complaint has come often and he wishes it stays like that.
Re: Seun Has Made Nairaland A Member Of Isis! Nairaland Is Islamised!>:( by ayukdaboss(m): 12:40am On Jan 07, 2015
Rate that brain up there
Re: Seun Has Made Nairaland A Member Of Isis! Nairaland Is Islamised!>:( by ireneony(f): 12:43am On Jan 07, 2015
seun needs to do something about this....
where is the freedom of association.
am so disappointed in this

1 Like

Re: Seun Has Made Nairaland A Member Of Isis! Nairaland Is Islamised!>:( by nwaanambra1(m): 12:43am On Jan 07, 2015
ayukdaboss:
Rate that brain up there

RATE THE BRAIN UP WHERE?

A SERIOUS ISSUE IS RAISED HERE AND THIS IS ALL YOU CAN SAY!

FOR YOUR INFO I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST MUSLIMS - BUT MY QUESTION IS WHY IS THE MUSLIM SECTION LOCKOUT FROM PUBLIC VIEW?

THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM NOT A RELIGIOUS FORUM!

1 Like

Re: Seun Has Made Nairaland A Member Of Isis! Nairaland Is Islamised!>:( by Oluwatosean(m): 12:45am On Jan 07, 2015
Noticed that sumtimes ago but i ignored.
I have no business there whatsoever
Re: Seun Has Made Nairaland A Member Of Isis! Nairaland Is Islamised!>:( by Yustash001(m): 12:47am On Jan 07, 2015
Make anything never happen...Na islamization dem go dey shout.....mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Seun Has Made Nairaland A Member Of Isis! Nairaland Is Islamised!>:( by nwaanambra1(m): 12:47am On Jan 07, 2015
Oluwatosean:
Noticed that sumtimes ago but i ignored.
I have no business there whatsoever

I HAVE NO BUSINESS THERE TO BRO BUT THE POINT IS - WHEN YOU KEEP QUIET ON ISSUES THAT YOU FEEL IT DOESN'T CONCERN YOU BY THE TIME IT GETS TO CONCERN YOU, YOU WILL HAVE NOBODY TO SPEAK OUT FOR YOU.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Has Made Nairaland A Member Of Isis! Nairaland Is Islamised!>:( by alberto2k(m): 12:48am On Jan 07, 2015
I noticed it too
Itz jst unfair..
Seun please do something

1 Like

Re: Seun Has Made Nairaland A Member Of Isis! Nairaland Is Islamised!>:( by nwaanambra1(m): 12:51am On Jan 07, 2015
Yustash001:
Make anything never happen...Na islamization dem go dey shout.....mtcheew

NOW THIS GUY HAS PROVED ME RIGHT! HIS QUOTED COMMENT MEANS THEY ARE PLANNING SOMETHING THERE!

"Make anything never happen... na islamization!" which means something is about to happen!

ISIS IS RECRUITING THRU SOCIAL MEDIA - HOW ARE WE SURE RECRUITMENT IS NOT GOING ON IN THAT SECTION OF THE FORUM! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Has Made Nairaland A Member Of Isis! Nairaland Is Islamised!>:( by Nobody: 12:55am On Jan 07, 2015
i just hope its not what am thinking. I will just vamoosh this nl immediately
Re: Seun Has Made Nairaland A Member Of Isis! Nairaland Is Islamised!>:( by webincomeplus(m): 1:31am On Jan 07, 2015
nwaanambra1:
I WENT TO VIEW THE ISLAMIC SECTION BASED ON PROTESTS I READ FROM CONCERNED NAIRALANDERS AND TO MY SHOCK I WAS ASKED TO SWEAR AN OAT THAT I AM A MUSLIM BEFORE I CAN ENTER THAT SECTION OF THE FORUM! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

NIGERIANS! A JIHADIST ORGANISATION IS BEING SET-UP RIGHT UNDER OUR NOSES AND WE ARE KEEPING QUIET ABOUT IT! angry angry

WHY IS THE MUSLIM SECTION OF THIS FORUM BE GIVEN A PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT? shocked

IS NAIRALAND NOW AN ISLAMIC ORGANIZATION?

THE LAST TIME I CHECKED, NAIRALAND IS SUPPOSED TO BE A PUBLIC FORUM FOR ALL NIGERIAN AND EVEN NON-NIGERIANS TO VIEW ALL PART OF THE FORUM AND COMMENT SO LONG AS THEY ARE REGISTERED MEMBER AND THEIR COMMENT IS MADE WITHIN THE RULES OF THE FORA NO MATTER YOUR RELIGIOUS BELIEVE!

[size=28pt]WHY MUST I SIGN AN UNDERTAKING BEFORE I CAN ENTER THE ISLAMIC SECTION OF THE FORUM! angry

SOMETHING IS GOING ON IN THAT SECTION OF THE FORUM AND MIGHT CONSTITUTE A SECURITY THREAT TO NIGERIA AS A NATION!
[/size]
I IMPLORE ALL NAIRALANDERS FOR THE SAKE OF FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION WHICH IS GUARANTEED UNDER THE NIGERIAN CONSTITUTION TO DEMAND THAT THE ISLAMIC SECTION OF NAIRALAND BE OPENED TO PUBLIC VIEWING AND COMMENT! angry

PLS REGISTER YOUR PROTEST BY CREATING A TOPIC DEMANDING THE OPENING OF THE ISLAMIC SECTION TO PUBLIC VIEWING ANDC COMMENTS!

SEUN SHOULD PLS TELL US WHY THE ISLAMIC SECTION IS UNDER LOCK AND KEYS AND CAN ONLY BE ACCESSED BY MUSLIMS WHO ARE UNDER OATS OF ALLEGIANCE!

Stop crying foul. I'm sure the action was necessitated due to the action of non-muslims who visit the Islam section to hurl insults and derail discussions rather than contribute meaningfully.

And whereas, Muslims don't bash Christians and Christianity as Christians do to Islam (let's face it -- at least here on NL).

So, if restricting the Islam section to Muslims only is the only way to keep others with bad motives away, then I don't see anything wrong in that.

And if you're too curious as to know what's going on in there, do the testification and see things for yourself. And if you can't do that, simply browse other sections (there are many others left).

So, stop raising baseless allegations. The topic of your thread was just an unnecessary false alarm. Seun is not even a Muslim, he's only being fair.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Has Made Nairaland A Member Of Isis! Nairaland Is Islamised!>:( by knightsTempler: 1:51am On Jan 07, 2015
ayukdaboss:
Rate that brain up there

Rate the IQ of this poster from 1 - 10

And...

Re: Seun Has Made Nairaland A Member Of Isis! Nairaland Is Islamised!>:( by joseph1832(m): 1:55am On Jan 07, 2015
Its only a matter of time before Seun comes with his tolerance speech and close this thread. If you ask me, I believe that 'Islam For Muslim' section is sponsored. I believe that's why Seun is protecting it with his one sided tolerance speech so much.

Am guessing NASFAT might be the sponsor of that section. Then again, what do I know eh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Has Made Nairaland A Member Of Isis! Nairaland Is Islamised!>:( by ayukdaboss(m): 2:00am On Jan 07, 2015
webincomeplus:

Stop crying foul. I'm sure the action was necessitated due to the action of non-muslims who visit the Islam section to hurl insults and derail discussions rather than contribute meaningfully.

And whereas, Muslims don't bash Christians and Christianity as Christians do to Islam (let's face it -- at least here on NL).

So, if restricting the Islam section to Muslims only is the only way to keep others with bad motives away, then I don't see anything wrong in that.

And if you're too curious as to know what's going on in there, do the testification and see things for yourself. And if you can't do that, simply browse other sections (there are many others left).

So, stop raising baseless allegations. The topic of your thread was just an unnecessary false alarm. Seun is not even a Muslim, he's only being fair.
Spot On

(1)

Arik Passenger Caught Stealing Money Mid Flight / Fashola To Jonathan: You, Not My Generation Failed / Buhari Certificate: APC Now Adopts Boko Haram Ideology On Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.