Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,148 members, 7,821,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Fulfilled Dreams - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Fulfilled Dreams (56037 Views)

In Search Of Dreams (a Story Of Love And Racism) / Dreams And Nightmares / The Fulfilled Man( A Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulfilled Dreams by Daughterzion(f): 7:13pm On May 03, 2015
justseyi:
Hi its a good piece I'd love to have you in my team of writers for my blog kindly visit www.justseyi..com and see how the stories are posted then if you think you can do such kindly email your work to www.justseyi@gmail.com
well i dont think i can have such time sha cos am just a secondary school student. But can you please educate me on the nature of d job?
Re: Fulfilled Dreams by harjibolar10(m): 9:01pm On May 03, 2015
Daughterzion:
Missmossy i cn see you reading o. God is watching u o. Comment na. Please sorry for the mistakes i was typing fast cos i had lots of things 2 do.
Please another one tonight abeg

Cos I cant wait to know what the scene of the explanation will look like ooo

Keep em coming sis
Re: Fulfilled Dreams by Daughterzion(f): 6:16am On May 04, 2015
justseyi:

its not a job ma'm at least not yet if you check the site you'd find out that I post stories and poems of me and friends so it's just an offer to expose your writing
ok then no problem. But i wont be regular sha
Re: Fulfilled Dreams by Daughterzion(f): 9:30pm On May 06, 2015
There was a 10 minute silence before the driver decided to ease the tension.
"uhm sir where are we heading to?" he asked in confusion
"to my house" Leo replied eyeing Lilian pleadingly.
"What!" Lilian screamed "dont joke with me Leo. Am not going anywhere with you"
"Lilian look i don't know what you problem is. Ave done nothing to you and you've been acting like crazy" Leo said "tell me whats the problem".
Lilian looked at him as if he was insane. She was getting more angry every second.
"you devil! After breaking my heart you think you can go free?" lilian said angrily as she saw a confused Leo"infact driver stop this car. Am coming down" she said trying to open the door.
"what did you mean by that?"leo asked desparately "i broke your heart?"
"hahahaha you think i wouldn't find out?. You have been sleeping with other women!" lilian cried out.
That broke the camel's back.
"WHAT!!" Leo thundered " are you crazy?"
Before Lilian could talk, the car came to a halt. They had been so engrossed in their discussion that they didnt know when they arrived at Leo's house.
"what the heck? Driver are you deaf?"Lilian screamed at the driver who looked at Leo confusingly. Leo nodded motioning him to go.
"aaaaaannntiiii!"Lilian sneezed.
"you are cold Lilian. Lets go inside, we will talk things over" Leo said pressing a red button which had a door image printed on it. There was a click then Leo opened the door but Lilian still sat down, arms akimbo.
"Lilian? Coming in?" leo raised an eyebrow. Lilian eyed him. "look its either you get locked up there or you come down and make yourself warm inside. The rain has stopped. You dont wanna catch a cold do you?"
Lilian sighned. She hated being sick as she was allergic to drugs. Its smell alone could make her throw up. She looked at Leo then back at where she was sitting. She had no other choice.
"when will i get to go home?" she asked.
"at dawn"
"what! What will i tell my parents?" she asked worried.
"call them on phone and tell them you are sleeping over at a friend's house. Now come out its cold out here. Lets get inside so you can tell me whats wrong with you".
She looked at Leo who was outside the car. Merely looking at him, she could not bring herself to get angry with him. His blue eyes alone could make a girls heart melt not to talk of his smile.
She slowly got out of the car and they walke into the grand house quickly.
"baby please call her line again" mrs Dan pleaded.
"ave called her more than 7 times and she is still not picking" mr Dan said as he went to take the remote "she is not a baby she can take care of herself!"
"ah please o. I dont want anything to happen to my child o" mrs Dan cried out "please try again. My phone is switched off"
"look woman dont disturb me ok? She is not picking for christsake!" he turned to Faith "go get me my food sweetheart. Am hungry".
Mrs Dan was getting furious "just because she is not your....."
Faith raised an eyebrow and Mr Dan gave her a killer look.
"shut up!...." Mr Dan shouted
"dont worry i know all about it" faith cut him off as she hurried to the kitchen "your secret is safe with me".
The couple stood in shock as they watched their second daughter go out. This had better not be true.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulfilled Dreams by toykathy(f): 10:23pm On May 06, 2015
thz for d update dear. More grace!

1 Like

Re: Fulfilled Dreams by harjibolar10(m): 9:58am On May 07, 2015
Mrs Dan was getting furious "just because she is not your....."
Faith raised an eyebrow and Mr Dan gave her a killer look.
"shut up!...." Mr Dan shouted
"dont worry i know all about it" faith cut him off as she hurried to the kitchen "your secret is safe with me".

I think those(bold.ed)statements, explain why faith has been treating her(Lillian) like that

I hope Lillian give Leo, everything that happen ooo

Keep em coming miss
Re: Fulfilled Dreams by Missmossy(f): 1:48pm On May 07, 2015
Ghen-ghen grin its getting more interesting kudos!

3 Likes

Re: Fulfilled Dreams by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 07, 2015
HELLO MY FELLOW LITERATURE-LANDERS, THIS IS ADEH39, THIS IS TO INFORM U THAT THE MISS NAIRALAND 2015 CONTEST IS CURRENTLY GOING ON, AND I AM ONE OF THE CONTESTANTS. I CAN'T DO IT ALONE, I NEED THE HELP OF U GUYS, I WILL HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR IF I HAVE YOU PEOPLE AT MY BACK. PLS, HELP UR LITTLE SISTER BY VOTING FOR ME WHEN THE TIME COMES, THE CAMPAIGN IS CURRENTLY GOING ON NOW........ PLS I NEED VOLUNTEERS 4 D CAMPAIGN TOO... VOLUNTEERS SHOULD KINDLY VISIT THE CAMPAIGN THREAD AND DO THE NEEDFUL, PLS I NEED ALL THE HELP I CAN GET FROM U GUYS. YOUR VOTES COUNTS. THANKS.
Re: Fulfilled Dreams by harjibolar10(m): 8:38pm On May 07, 2015
adeh39:
HELLO MY FELLOW LITERATURE-LANDERS,
THIS IS ADEH39,
THIS IS TO INFORM U THAT THE MISS
NAIRALAND 2015 CONTEST IS CURRENTLY
GOING ON, AND I AM ONE OF THE
CONTESTANTS.
I CAN'T DO IT ALONE, I NEED THE HELP OF U
GUYS, I WILL HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR IF I HAVE
YOU PEOPLE AT MY BACK.
PLS, HELP UR LITTLE SISTER BY VOTING FOR
ME WHEN THE TIME COMES, THE CAMPAIGN IS
CURRENTLY GOING ON NOW........
PLS I NEED VOLUNTEERS 4 D CAMPAIGN TOO...
VOLUNTEERS SHOULD KINDLY VISIT THE
CAMPAIGN THREAD AND DO THE NEEDFUL, PLS I
NEED ALL THE HELP I CAN GET FROM U GUYS.
YOUR VOTES COUNTS.
THANKS.
https://www.nairaland.com/2299475/miss-nairaland-contest-2015-campaign/39
Re: Fulfilled Dreams by Daughterzion(f): 11:13am On May 09, 2015
"now tell me whats wrong with you" Leo asked as he sat down on a couch opposite Lilian.
"what do you mean by that?"Lilian asked as she scanned the exotic looking parlour. She was instantly jealous that some people were born golden while others wood. The parlour had been refurnished and this time made it look like the white house....
"you said i broke your heart?"leo asked raising an eyebrow.
Lilian hissed "look dont play dumb with me ok?" she stood up and fumed "hm just so you know i called your number last two weeks and a girl picked it up claiming she was your fiancee and you were having sex with her! I........." she broke into tears.
"WHAT!!!!" Leo screamed "are you sick!" it was more of a statement.
"oh you thought i would not find out" lilian said still crying
"i dont know what you are talking about!" leo thundered "you called my number?"
"you think am lying?"lilian said "ok wait" she brought her phone out only to see 28 missed calls. 7 from her dad, 3 from her sister, 2 from a friend of hers, 3 from Mara and 13 from an unknown number. Her heart skipped as she scrolled to Leo's name and dialled it.
It was ringing but none of Leo's phones were ringing. Lilian looked at Leo then at the screen. It was leo's name written there........
A familiar female voice picked up.
"hello who is this?" the voiced asked. Lilian was sweating again. Leo sat down at the couch and folded his hands his blue eyes looking sternly at lilian with a 'continue' look.
"ple...ase uhm.. its lil.....ia.....n"she stammered.
"oh Lilian" suddenly the voice tone changed "ah bang it ah am feeling you leo darling ah bring it in.... Hm hm hm...... Am sorry lilian ave got to go am having sex with leo he is sooooo ah ah ah..." the phone dropped from lilian's hand.
Lilian looked at Leo who was clearly irritated and a tear came rushing down. She could not hold it as she burst out in tears. Leo stood up and went closer to her, he lifted her head with his finger forcing her to look at him.
"you know i would never cheat on you" his voice was soft and emotional "you are the only one i love and only you would i love........ Lilian i love you" his lips drew nearer to that of Lilian.
Lilian was stiff and confused. She wanted so badly to kiss his pink lips but she was too suprised to react. His lips came closer forcing hers to open and they kissed passionately. She wanted it to last forever as she savoured the taste of his lips. Her eyes were closed and she could see sparks all over. She felt a very strong urge to have sex and hugged him tightly. Who could blame her. Leo knew the best way to make to make a lady helpless. She knew if Leo wanted to have sex with her now he would because she was completely helpless. She moaned inside as she felt leo's hand underneath her blouse. He bit her lower lip seductively as his hand was almost near her bra. He could feel her urge to have sex as her hand travelled under his shirt..................
But suddenly Leo stopped and looked away as if in regret
"i don't want to spoil your life Lilian. Lets stop" he said in regret as pulled his hand away from her.
Lilian instantly got herself as if she was under a charm. She felt cheap as she lowered her head "am sorry. I just couldnt help it" she said in shame.
Leo smirked "i understand ok?" as if reading her mind, he added "dont feel cheap ok? The fact is that i love you and that will never change"
Lilian nodded. He took her hand and led her upstairs. "you need to rest. We can talk tomorrow. Let me take you to the guest room or do you want my room? I can go to the guest" leo said changing the topic.
"i will take the guest. Thanks"lilian replied as he opened a large room. She looked around 'was this a guest room or a palace?' she asked her self.
"anything you want is in the kitchen" he pointed at an open door which seemed to be the guest room kitchen. Lilian smiled.
"goodnight" he said as he closed the door gently.
"ok you too" she replied as she fell on the soft bed.
Tomorrow would take care of it self.

2 Likes

Re: Fulfilled Dreams by harjibolar10(m): 12:05pm On May 09, 2015
Chai.. .. This Lilian ehn...

Keep em coming ma'am
Re: Fulfilled Dreams by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 09, 2015
observing the love birds
Re: Fulfilled Dreams by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 09, 2015
Nawa ooo.... Love wantintin..... I think i'm kind of understanding Leo's character, he's nt used to displaying his inner feelings.

But wait o Daughterzion...... Leo is Lilian first love nd he's d only guy she has ever dated right? which means she should be a virgin or something, so hw come she wasn't confused about d sex feelings..... I mean she didn't act lyk a novice at all....., just wat i feel ni o.

U've got a nice story going on..... just add a little suspense to it nd u are good to go.

Following...
Re: Fulfilled Dreams by Daughterzion(f): 6:14pm On May 09, 2015
But wait o Daughterzion...... Leo is Lilian first love nd he's d only guy she has ever dated right? which means she should be a virgin or something, so hw come she wasn't confused about d sex feelings..... I mean she didn't act lyk a novice at all.....
Dont you know that nowadays there is no movie without at least a little sexual scene attached
Re: Fulfilled Dreams by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 09, 2015
Her eyes were closed and she
could see sparks all over. She felt a very strong
urge to have sex and hugged him tightly.

A girl lyk Lilian cant think fast lyk dat, she will have d feelings, but at least, she should have been a little confused about hw she's feeling, watching Romantic movies has nothing to do with it.

I dnt knw if u get wat i'm trying to say. but either way, d story is nice, i'm just saying wat i feel.

Thanks. still following.

2 Likes

Re: Fulfilled Dreams by queenxey(f): 4:29pm On May 10, 2015
nice work, keep it up.
Re: Fulfilled Dreams by SmilingB1(f): 1:42pm On May 17, 2015
Please please more updates oooooooooo please
Re: Fulfilled Dreams by Essyprity(f): 12:12pm On May 21, 2015
This is a beautiful story poorly written.
Re: Fulfilled Dreams by harjibolar10(m): 12:34pm On May 21, 2015
Essyprity:
You mean it?
Re: Fulfilled Dreams by Daughterzion(f): 10:58pm On May 29, 2015
Essyprity:
i seeee. Too bad am nt a literature student. Thanks for the critism i do appreciate
Re: Fulfilled Dreams by Daughterzion(f): 11:00pm On May 29, 2015
Am back. I might update tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Fulfilled Dreams by harjibolar10(m): 8:49am On May 30, 2015
Daughterzion:
Am back. I might update tomorrow.
tomorrow yaf come oooo

And welcome back
Re: Fulfilled Dreams by Daughterzion(f): 12:13pm On May 30, 2015
"Never ever give up on your dreeeaaams......... Cause you know a flower goes through dirt..............." that was the phone ringing.
Lilian got up stretching her limbs as she picked her phone and pressed the green button.
"hi Mara......great friend you are for waking me up" she yawned.
"oh my God Lilian where have you been ave been worried!"Mara cried over the phone.
"ugh what do you mean? Am at home......."Lilian looked around and her eyes popped out "......what the......where am i?"
"omg have you been kidnapped Lilian? Stay put am bringing the police........wait a minute your kidnappers allow you use a phone?"Mara asked puzzled.
Lilian rolled her eyes "i would go into kidnapping if they are this rich" she looked admiringly at the large room.
"seriously Lilian where are you and why........."there was a knock on the door.
"seems like my kidnapper is here see you later......"she hung up before Mara could protest.
"coming!" she called out as she went to the door and opened the door.
"LEO! What....are you doing here?"
"morning to you too" Leo mumbled as he went inside "seems like your memory went with your dreams"
Lilian stood still as she looked leo who was sitting on a sofa with a wrapped package. He was wearing a white short with a blue top hung over his shoulder. His hair was rough giving the information he was just waking up. 'he looked sexy in the morning' lilian thought as she mentally slapped her self.
"you know even the president does not need a guard at every door" he snapped.
Lilian got herself at that comment. She gently closed the door and walked to the bed and sat waiting for an explanation.
"are you better now?"Leo asked raising a brow. She stared at him confused, Leo shook his head "you dont remember?"she nodded. "may be this will help you".
He got up from the sofa and walked slowly to the bed. He put his two hands on each side of Lilian legs in a way that she couldn't move her legs without colliding with each of his hands and the leaned so his face would directly face that of Lilian. He came closer making Lilian go stiff. His face was so near that if Lilian moved their face would touch. Lilian stopped breathing as leo came close and their lips touched but Leo didnt kiss it but just stared into her eyes since they were directly facing each other. She looked into his blue eyes and was enchanted as everything came back. Her face was a clear picture of shock as Leo smirked and pulled away.
"remember now?"leo chuckled as Lilian nodded slowly.
"uhm about last.....st nigh....t uhm ah i.... We uhm....." lilian stuttered as she looked down in shame. Leo smiled as he pulled her chin up "its okay"he said as their eyes locked. Still smiling, he sat near her on the bed caressing her chin. "now answer me...are you okay now" he asked.
Lilian nodded.
"good cause we need to talk" leo got up and went over to the sofa giving her space to breath.
"is anything wrong?" she asked worried.
It was Leo's turn to nod. "yeah. I am travelling tomorrow to the states for my studies" he went straight to the point looking down.
"what?" lilian asked shocked.
"i was supposed to travel last week but i had it postponed cause i had to find you" leo explained.
"so when are you coming back?"
leo paused " we are gonna stay there for 6 years"
lilian's face fell "we?"
"yeah Jude is coming too" there was akward silence before he spoke up again. "i want you to promise me one thing" lilian looked up
"that you will wait for me" leo said softly as he bore into her eyes.
Lilian looked up. "you should be the one promising me that" she replied holding his stare.
She continued "you are probably gonna leave me when you see someone better than me. Look at me, i am just a normal girl, nothing much about me and i have nothing to offer you"she paused "but look at you. The only son of a multi billionaire, you were created diffrently and you are every girls dream not to mention girl who would die so you can just look at them and here i am with nothing....." a tear came rolling down and another followed then another and it continued until she could bear it no more and started crying.
There was hurt in Leo's eyes as he came closer and hugged her tight whispering into her ear "i will never leave you". They stayed like that for some seconds before he helped her up and took her to the sofa sitting her down.
He took the package and opened it. Lilian gasped as her eyes caught the glittering object. It was a pure golden neckless. Leo took it out from the box and put it around lilian's neck.
"this would serve as a seal to our promise. You promise to wait for me?" he asked. Lilian nodded. "then i promise never to leave you".
He kissed her and she kissed back passionately knowing that would be their last moment together, she made good use of it as she savoured the great taste of his pink lips holding him tight.
Leo could feel her desire to be loved and protected as he kissed her.
He was never going to let her go.

1 Like

Re: Fulfilled Dreams by harjibolar10(m): 3:03pm On May 30, 2015
Wow... This is very nice and gorgeous, keep em coming sis

BTW, what age are those pikin yen gaan self?
Re: Fulfilled Dreams by Essyprity(f): 1:24am On May 31, 2015
Daughterzion:
i seeee. Too bad am nt a literature student. Why dnt u try writing a story. Thanks for the critism i do appreciate
Why don't I try writing a story huh? Funny way to throw it back at me. You guys ask for it,we give and u throw it back? You should start by writing with a pen and notebook and reading it to yourself.
Re: Fulfilled Dreams by Daughterzion(f): 2:55pm On May 31, 2015
Essyprity:
Why don't I try writing a story huh? Funny way to throw it back at me. You guys ask for it,we give and u throw it back? You should start by writing with a pen and notebook and reading it to yourself.
lol aunty am just kidding o. Am stil a smal girl. Hapi xunday
Re: Fulfilled Dreams by Essyprity(f): 4:17pm On May 31, 2015
Daughterzion:
lol aunty am just kidding o. Am stil a smal girl. Hapi xunday
Whatever

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How I Lost A 150k Per Month Job because of a Cockroach !!! / Fate And Fortune(a Short Story) / THE JAILBIRD - A Romance/ Crime Thriller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.