Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,279 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Guys What Will You Do If This Guy Slaps Your Lovely Girlfriend(picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Will You Do If This Guy Slaps Your Lovely Girlfriend(picture) (11196 Views)

Man Puts His Girlfriend's Picture On A Billboard To Celebrate Her Birthday (pic) / Married Man Found Dead In Hotel Room After Lodging With Girlfriend (picture) / Guys, What Will You Do If This Chic Slaps Your Girl? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys What Will You Do If This Guy Slaps Your Lovely Girlfriend(picture) by Nobody: 5:40am On Jan 07, 2015
suppose you went to a party with your babe, and this guy happens to slap your babe for what so ever reason, guys what will you do?.
for me the best I can do is apologize to the guy whether he's at fault or not ,and rush my babe to the nearest hospital, only wicked babes will come here and call me a coward, I gree ,but if you love me you won't let me face that thing. so guys share your actions, I know they are some brave ones amongst us here.

2 Likes

Re: Guys What Will You Do If This Guy Slaps Your Lovely Girlfriend(picture) by iceberylin(m): 5:44am On Jan 07, 2015
Am a man....

Fight till death cool

11 Likes

Re: Guys What Will You Do If This Guy Slaps Your Lovely Girlfriend(picture) by Nobody: 5:44am On Jan 07, 2015
nothing embarassed *runs away from thread*

1 Like

Re: Guys What Will You Do If This Guy Slaps Your Lovely Girlfriend(picture) by Unionised(m): 5:45am On Jan 07, 2015
Well, it's not a lawless society we live in.

So, what's so bad in involving the police and the law?

5 Likes

Re: Guys What Will You Do If This Guy Slaps Your Lovely Girlfriend(picture) by mizjules(f): 5:45am On Jan 07, 2015
Loools! I will even join him and apologise oooo! grin

6 Likes

Re: Guys What Will You Do If This Guy Slaps Your Lovely Girlfriend(picture) by Maakhir(m): 5:47am On Jan 07, 2015
Two options:

Fight, and I'd probably take that course.

or grab your girl and run. And that would be the smarter option
Re: Guys What Will You Do If This Guy Slaps Your Lovely Girlfriend(picture) by kilokeys(m): 5:48am On Jan 07, 2015
bros...

thank you o.. for slapping my gf. at least she would survive with just three teeth missing
if u blow am nko?

then takes gf to d hospital. tells them she was involved in a terrible accident.

hold her hands and prays such calamity and disaster never befalls us again

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys What Will You Do If This Guy Slaps Your Lovely Girlfriend(picture) by Nobody: 5:48am On Jan 07, 2015
mizjules:
Lol I swear u get sense...dat guy is a bulldozer
Re: Guys What Will You Do If This Guy Slaps Your Lovely Girlfriend(picture) by Nobody: 5:50am On Jan 07, 2015
He who runs from a fight,lives to fight another day.

7 Likes

Re: Guys What Will You Do If This Guy Slaps Your Lovely Girlfriend(picture) by Nobody: 5:51am On Jan 07, 2015
mizjules:
lolz, that's very nice of you, you will make a very good galfriend wink
Re: Guys What Will You Do If This Guy Slaps Your Lovely Girlfriend(picture) by Tymax(m): 5:52am On Jan 07, 2015
Why would she look for big trouble like this? grin Well, I will forgive him and humbly take her home. Forgiveness is good for the soul.

1 Like

Re: Guys What Will You Do If This Guy Slaps Your Lovely Girlfriend(picture) by mizjules(f): 6:00am On Jan 07, 2015
denkyw:
lolz, that's very nice of you, you will make a very good galfriend wink
Haha I know right?
Re: Guys What Will You Do If This Guy Slaps Your Lovely Girlfriend(picture) by mizjules(f): 6:01am On Jan 07, 2015
emmyspark007:

Lol I swear u get sense...dat guy is a bulldozer
Asin ! We just have to avoid stories that touch sometimes o

1 Like

Re: Guys What Will You Do If This Guy Slaps Your Lovely Girlfriend(picture) by Tallesty1(m): 6:08am On Jan 07, 2015
Call ambulance

2 Likes

Re: Guys What Will You Do If This Guy Slaps Your Lovely Girlfriend(picture) by StealthyMe(m): 6:20am On Jan 07, 2015
Will just tell her that somethings in life happen whuch we have no control over...
So make she take am like that ooo grin grin

Wetin she do sef ehnn?
Re: Guys What Will You Do If This Guy Slaps Your Lovely Girlfriend(picture) by Nobody: 6:34am On Jan 07, 2015
mizjules:

Asin ! We just have to avoid stories that touch sometimes o
True..nyc dp u look gorgeous

1 Like

Re: Guys What Will You Do If This Guy Slaps Your Lovely Girlfriend(picture) by englishmart(m): 6:37am On Jan 07, 2015
the person in question is my friend.
I need to know why he slapped her. Though he should have reported the incident to me.
But since he didn't, I will look for his girlfriend. Even if she schools in France, I will wait till she graduates and slap her also.

3 Likes

Re: Guys What Will You Do If This Guy Slaps Your Lovely Girlfriend(picture) by mizjules(f): 7:01am On Jan 07, 2015
emmyspark007:

True..nyc dp u look gorgeous
Thank you smiley
Re: Guys What Will You Do If This Guy Slaps Your Lovely Girlfriend(picture) by valmunich(m): 7:32am On Jan 07, 2015
which guy? undecided
Re: Guys What Will You Do If This Guy Slaps Your Lovely Girlfriend(picture) by maaft(m): 7:37am On Jan 07, 2015
where is the guy?!
Re: Guys What Will You Do If This Guy Slaps Your Lovely Girlfriend(picture) by drnoel: 7:37am On Jan 07, 2015
Unionised:
Well, it's not a lawless society we live in.

So, what's so bad in involving the police and the law?

Simple and shot. Sue his ass to assault.
Re: Guys What Will You Do If This Guy Slaps Your Lovely Girlfriend(picture) by farano(f): 7:43am On Jan 07, 2015
iceberylin:
Am a man....

Fight till death cool
Story for the gods tongue
Re: Guys What Will You Do If This Guy Slaps Your Lovely Girlfriend(picture) by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 07, 2015
valmunich:
which guy? undecided
fixed, check again
Re: Guys What Will You Do If This Guy Slaps Your Lovely Girlfriend(picture) by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 07, 2015
maaft:
where is the guy?!
fixed, check again
Re: Guys What Will You Do If This Guy Slaps Your Lovely Girlfriend(picture) by luigiajah(m): 8:27am On Jan 07, 2015
I would send Boko boys to get him grin

1 Like

Re: Guys What Will You Do If This Guy Slaps Your Lovely Girlfriend(picture) by chrislu(m): 8:30am On Jan 07, 2015
I'll jst vex and go 2 bed.
Re: Guys What Will You Do If This Guy Slaps Your Lovely Girlfriend(picture) by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 07, 2015
he wont slap an army officer & go scot free na
Re: Guys What Will You Do If This Guy Slaps Your Lovely Girlfriend(picture) by clitlicker: 8:49am On Jan 07, 2015
This rigid modafoka will be easy to beat na. Grab a pole and break his neck in one single strike

1 Like

Re: Guys What Will You Do If This Guy Slaps Your Lovely Girlfriend(picture) by xpac01(m): 9:07am On Jan 07, 2015
I'll definitely grab his bulging testis and never let go till my hand put them asunder... But before then, I'll be sure my girl is caring enough to spoonfeed me on the hospital bed.

1 Like

Re: Guys What Will You Do If This Guy Slaps Your Lovely Girlfriend(picture) by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 07, 2015
1 leg shot!
Re: Guys What Will You Do If This Guy Slaps Your Lovely Girlfriend(picture) by lilmax(m): 9:08am On Jan 07, 2015
Disappointed at the picture, was expecting someone bigger sad
Re: Guys What Will You Do If This Guy Slaps Your Lovely Girlfriend(picture) by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 07, 2015
xpac01:
I'll definitely grab his bulging testis and never let go till my hand put them asunder... But before then, I'll be sure my girl is caring enough to spoonfeed me on the hospital bed.
lolz, you 1 die 4 babe?, she go attend your burial with another guy ASAP. my guy be a wise man and run 4 ur life. that monster u dey see so no get testis o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Secret To Delaying Your Ejaculation For As Long As You Want. / The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight! / Photos +21 This Is The Type of Ass That Can Send You To Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.