Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Few Days To The Election, If You're Voting Remember This Important Factors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Few Days To The Election, If You're Voting Remember This Important Factors (992 Views)

There Should Be Election If President Dies, Vp Should Not Take Over–sheik Jingir / "Wait For Another Election, If You Don't Like Buhari" – Obasanjo / 40 Days To Presidential Elections. If You're Voting Remember These Factors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Few Days To The Election, If You're Voting Remember This Important Factors by secretcode01: 7:33am On Jan 07, 2015
Few days to presidential elections. If you're voting remember this factors;
1. The chibok Girls
2. NNPC Scam
3. Police pension fund
4. Missing 20Billion
5. $9million Arms deal
6. Bomb Blasts
7. Immigration job scam
8. Petroleum pump price
9. Devaluation of Naira
10. Oil theft
11. Power outage
12. Selling of Nepa
13. Selling of Refineries
14. Skyrocketed Nepa Bills
15. ASUU & poly Strike
16. Doctors Strike
17. National Assembly tragedy
19. Stella's oduah Aviation Scam
20. Kerosene subsidy

Let's vote wisely for better future.
God Bless Nigeria!

3 Likes

Re: Few Days To The Election, If You're Voting Remember This Important Factors by Redoil: 7:43am On Jan 07, 2015
Buhari has been campainging and in protest no bomb was thrown and no chibock kidnapped.
Let gej start campaing and see the rate of bombs that will be thrown to kill nigerian and scare gej.
I pity you

1 Like

Re: Few Days To The Election, If You're Voting Remember This Important Factors by secretcode01: 7:54am On Jan 07, 2015
Redoil:
Buhari has been campainging and in protest no bomb was thrown and no chibock kidnapped.
Let gej start campaing and see the rate of bombs that will be thrown to kill nigerian and scare gej.
I pity you
Is you I pity pass with your obsession. #wakeup

2 Likes

Re: Few Days To The Election, If You're Voting Remember This Important Factors by dridowu: 8:02am On Jan 07, 2015
Redoil:
I pity you
meaning ?

2 Likes

Re: Few Days To The Election, If You're Voting Remember This Important Factors by LRNZH(m): 8:05am On Jan 07, 2015
OP.

Thank you! These are the issues at hand.
Illiterate are harping certificates because they themselves don't have one.

GMB 2015 on Course.

3 Likes

Re: Few Days To The Election, If You're Voting Remember This Important Factors by Redoil: 9:06am On Jan 07, 2015
dridowu:
meaning ?
when election was won by APC in osun and edo no bomb was thrown for the APC were happy. But when they lost in ondo ekiti and anambra in protest bomb were thrown like knockout allover nigeria killing scores of people
Re: Few Days To The Election, If You're Voting Remember This Important Factors by secretcode01: 9:48am On Jan 07, 2015
Redoil:
when election was won by APC in osun and edo no bomb was thrown for the APC were happy. But when they lost in ondo ekiti and anambra in protest bomb were thrown like knockout allover nigeria killing scores of people
Kai this guy, don't quote again please.. You're pointless. #wakeup

1 Like

Re: Few Days To The Election, If You're Voting Remember This Important Factors by Kolade354(m): 9:59am On Jan 07, 2015
Redoil:
where is your sources cos you are just accusing opposition party with no prove. Pdp is a party of the saint abi where are the likes of alao-akala,gbenga daniel.odili and co. They cant take us to promise land cos they are corrupt and stop pointing fingers at APC for Bomb attack.

1 Like

Re: Few Days To The Election, If You're Voting Remember This Important Factors by Redoil: 10:01am On Jan 07, 2015
secretcode01:

Kai this guy, don't quote again please.. You're pointless. #wakeup
simple then get the mods to ban me as usuall. For ur information boko haram have endorse buhari as their flag bearer.
https://www.nairaland.com/2080255/breaking-boko-haram-backs-buhari
are you pondering what am pondering?
Re: Few Days To The Election, If You're Voting Remember This Important Factors by Redoil: 10:05am On Jan 07, 2015
Kolade354:
where is your sources cos you are just accusing opposition party with no prove. Pdp is a party of the saint abi where are the likes of alao-akala,gbenga daniel.odili and co. They cant take us to promise land cos they are corrupt and stop pointing fingers at APC for Bomb attack.
For ur information boko haram have endorse buhari as their flag bearer.
are you pondering what am pondering?https://www.nairaland.com/2080255/breaking-boko-haram-backs-buhari
Re: Few Days To The Election, If You're Voting Remember This Important Factors by dridowu: 10:11am On Jan 07, 2015
Redoil:
I know that is where you are driving at. But if i may ask , while are those throwing bombs not arrested ? Are they superior than the government ?

1 Like

Re: Few Days To The Election, If You're Voting Remember This Important Factors by Redoil: 10:17am On Jan 07, 2015
dridowu:
I know that is where you are driving at. But if i may ask , while are those throwing bombs not arrested ? Are they superior than the government ?
when some are evil spirit some are children not up to 10 years using hijab to cover the bomb knowiing it is against islamaic and APC practics to search women wearing hijab and searching them will pitch the muslim against gej which is working effectivlly
https://www.nairaland.com/2041536/pictures-13-year-old-female-suicide
Re: Few Days To The Election, If You're Voting Remember This Important Factors by Kolade354(m): 10:37am On Jan 07, 2015
Redoil:
For ur information boko haram have endorse buhari as their flag bearer.
are you pondering what am pondering?https://www.nairaland.com/2080255/breaking-boko-haram-backs-buhari
Do you believe boko haram are set of sane people killing people because of western education. Stop pointing finger at buhari and tell Mr president to solve terrorsim and save 219 gurlz.

1 Like

Re: Few Days To The Election, If You're Voting Remember This Important Factors by dridowu: 10:39am On Jan 07, 2015
Redoil:
when some are evil spirit some are children not up to 10 years using hijab to cover the bomb knowiing it is against islamaic and APC practics to search women wearing hijab and searching them will pitch the muslim against gej which is working effectivlly
https://www.nairaland.com/2041536/pictures-13-year-old-female-suicide
@bolded, guy wait make i laugh small, hohohohohohohohohohohoho, honestly u b comedian, so u want to blame evil spirit on APC ? Anyway Nigeria association of Witches and wizards that support GEJ can deal with that. But seriously, bombing has being occuring before APC was formed . While was their no single arrest before and after APC was formed ?

1 Like

Re: Few Days To The Election, If You're Voting Remember This Important Factors by Redoil: 10:45am On Jan 07, 2015
Kolade354:
Do you believe boko haram are set of sane people killing people because of western education. Stop pointing finger at buhari and tell Mr president to solve terrorsim and save 219 gurlz.
if BH are not sane people then why was buhari crying blue muder whenever they are killed in battle by jtf? Why is buhari begging for amnesty for them if they are insane? Wake up and smell the coffee.
Re: Few Days To The Election, If You're Voting Remember This Important Factors by Kolade354(m): 10:52am On Jan 07, 2015
Redoil:
if BH are not sane people then why was buhari crying blue muder whenever they are killed in battle by jtf? Why is buhari begging for amnesty for them if they are insane? Wake up and smell the coffee.
I wont argue with you again cos in your eyes a govt who increased fuel price from #65 to #100 is a good govt,a govt who encourage corruption(the likes of stella oduah,maina and co are walking free in this country) a govt who cant visit rescue 210 gurlz is a good govt, a govt who who can do nothing about health workers strike is a govt. If the likes of soyinka,obasanjo and many people can criticize his govt then you must know he has failed us.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: Buhari Reminds Me Of MKO –keyamo / ‘we’ll Disgrace Patience Jonathan At Bayelsa Rally / Why The Northern Youth MUST Never Vote For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.