Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,440 members, 7,850,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:54 AM

Time Magazine Man Of The Year: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time Magazine Man Of The Year: (831 Views)

Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award / Jonathan Wins African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year Award / Atiku Emerges African Leadership Magazine Man Of The Year - 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time Magazine Man Of The Year: by RICHIEBOI1(m): 11:41pm On Dec 15, 2008
fellow nairalanders who do you think should be time magazine man of the year? honest opinion please.
Re: Time Magazine Man Of The Year: by Muza(m): 11:45pm On Dec 15, 2008
of course its Obama
Re: Time Magazine Man Of The Year: by MrCrackles(m): 11:50pm On Dec 15, 2008
Me cheesy
Re: Time Magazine Man Of The Year: by tpia: 11:57pm On Dec 15, 2008
Re: Time Magazine Man Of The Year: by RICHIEBOI1(m): 3:26pm On Dec 16, 2008
tpia:

probably George Bush for dodging that bullet missile. shocked

thats not funny angry
Re: Time Magazine Man Of The Year: by GoldCircle: 3:36pm On Dec 16, 2008
It should be Obama! Can't think of anyone else!
Re: Time Magazine Man Of The Year: by RICHIEBOI1(m): 3:47pm On Dec 16, 2008
GoldCircle:

It should be Obama! Can't think of anyone else!

thats your own opinion. there are lots of people that deserve that front cover of time magazine not only obama cool
Re: Time Magazine Man Of The Year: by Moves: 3:49pm On Dec 16, 2008
RICHIE BOI:

thats your own opinion. there are lots of people that deserve that front cover of time magazine not only obama cool

Who Else? give 1 --OBJ ?
Re: Time Magazine Man Of The Year: by banom(m): 6:49pm On Dec 16, 2008
MrCrackles:

Me cheesy

they are looking for reasonable person who worth it Not a useless Jihadist like you,
Re: Time Magazine Man Of The Year: by bacterium(m): 6:53pm On Dec 16, 2008
Mr Crackles deserves more than any one to be man of the year. He is a smart, he is cool, he has all needed for be the man in the Year. kiss

I'm still waiting for you. When u are ready let me know!!!!
Re: Time Magazine Man Of The Year: by tpia: 7:44pm On Dec 16, 2008
Re: Time Magazine Man Of The Year: by Epiphany(m): 8:03pm On Dec 16, 2008
Obama or that young formula one driver - wetin be im name again. Lewis Hamilton. He is also the youngest and first black man ever to win the series
Re: Time Magazine Man Of The Year: by RICHIEBOI1(m): 1:30am On Dec 17, 2008
Epiphany:

Obama or that young formula one driver - wetin be I'm name again. Lewis Hamilton. He is also the youngest and first black man ever to win the series

now your talking wink
Re: Time Magazine Man Of The Year: by Angelheart: 5:33pm On Dec 17, 2008
Lewis Hamilton
Re: Time Magazine Man Of The Year: by earTHMama: 5:56pm On Dec 17, 2008
They gave it to obama.
Re: Time Magazine Man Of The Year: by KollyJay(m): 7:19pm On Dec 17, 2008
End of discussion. Obama got it. So, no le le [no pro]
Re: Time Magazine Man Of The Year: by BOSS7: 1:56pm On Dec 18, 2008
Epiphany:

Obama or that young formula one driver - wetin be I'm name again. Lewis Hamilton. He is also the youngest and first black man ever to win the series

The Formula1 driver has not effected people's lives in any shape or form so why does he deserve the award? At least Obama has been able to raise people's hope of a better future in these testing times.

Yeah they both won their respective trials, but there's always a first time for everything.

(1) (Reply)

Obama Secret Revealed:this Why Obama Won The Election / Breaking News: Ribadu In Hiding After Assassination Attempts / Becomemoron Another-blow, I Told u Na Biafara Get Niger-delta People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.