Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,545 members, 7,843,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Obama Secret Revealed:this Why Obama Won The Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama Secret Revealed:this Why Obama Won The Election (829 Views)

Why Obama Is Not Backing Jonathan / Why Obama Won't Visit Nigeria - US / Reasons Why Obama Is The Devil Incarnate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama Secret Revealed:this Why Obama Won The Election by synaptium: 11:23pm On Jan 27, 2009
Obama Secret revealed:This why Obama won the election.
Are u not proud to be a believer?

Re: Obama Secret Revealed:this Why Obama Won The Election by SeanT21(f): 11:24pm On Jan 27, 2009
God does wonders!!
Re: Obama Secret Revealed:this Why Obama Won The Election by vowiski(m): 11:44pm On Jan 27, 2009
no comment!
Re: Obama Secret Revealed:this Why Obama Won The Election by allboyz(m): 1:52am On Jan 28, 2009
. . . Its Not by POWERS, NOR by MIGHT. . . BUT by the SPIRIT says the LORD GOD of HOSTS.

Prays does it all.
Re: Obama Secret Revealed:this Why Obama Won The Election by Nobody: 5:22am On Jan 28, 2009
YOU SIMPLE MUTHAF*CKAS angry
Re: Obama Secret Revealed:this Why Obama Won The Election by jamace(m): 6:18am On Jan 28, 2009
May God protect and give him the wisdom to lead his people aright. Amen.
Re: Obama Secret Revealed:this Why Obama Won The Election by kosovo(m): 6:26am On Jan 28, 2009
let see how he can perform the magic of CHANGE!
Re: Obama Secret Revealed:this Why Obama Won The Election by Nobody: 6:45am On Jan 28, 2009
na the same power of prayer wey carry bush enter - no be so grin
Re: Obama Secret Revealed:this Why Obama Won The Election by Jakumo(m): 6:50am On Jan 28, 2009
Come on now, give Obama a break. What would you have liked him to do in that circumstance ?

Somehow, I just can't see him fighting them off and saying " Hey, get your gay, monkey hands off my new suit before I start to phuck folks up ! "
Re: Obama Secret Revealed:this Why Obama Won The Election by AloyEmeka9: 6:51am On Jan 28, 2009
na the same power of prayer wey carry bush enter - no be so
Na the same power of prayer wey make osama hit WTC- no be so?
Re: Obama Secret Revealed:this Why Obama Won The Election by Godmann(m): 6:51am On Jan 28, 2009
Guy I believe in God's power. I believe in destiny.

But I also know that Obama's personal qualities and VERY importantly the collapsing US economy played a significant role in the election. Also important is the perception of the 'black model' mentality that played into the heads of the youthful whites. This neutralised the racist old tendencies.

Let believe he can perform well, but I have my fears. It will never be easy.
Re: Obama Secret Revealed:this Why Obama Won The Election by Lagosboy: 9:05am On Jan 28, 2009
oyb:

na the same power of prayer wey carry bush enter - no be so grin

Some folks on NL are just so naive and narrow minded. How come the real pastor and former governor Mike Huckabee who majored in miracles not win the election.
How come the real Reverend Jesse Jackson never won when he contested.

Now its because of this people praying for him he won, what a simpleton and parochial analalogy.
Re: Obama Secret Revealed:this Why Obama Won The Election by meexteriox(m): 9:20am On Jan 28, 2009
Thus saith the Lord; cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh
his arm, and whose heart departeth from the Lord.
Jeremiah 17:5
Re: Obama Secret Revealed:this Why Obama Won The Election by otokx(m): 12:30pm On Jan 28, 2009
story story
Re: Obama Secret Revealed:this Why Obama Won The Election by allboyz(m): 4:16pm On Jan 28, 2009
otokx:

story story

what do you mean by story? lipsrsealed
Re: Obama Secret Revealed:this Why Obama Won The Election by princekevo(m): 4:27pm On Jan 28, 2009
Abeg make we hear something from Obama this, Obama that, People should leave the poor guy alone he is not the only one who has won as American president,
Re: Obama Secret Revealed:this Why Obama Won The Election by JJYOU: 5:28pm On Jan 28, 2009
nice one
Re: Obama Secret Revealed:this Why Obama Won The Election by bindex(m): 6:50pm On Jan 28, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin funny thread.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Invents Music Hearing Device in USA / Nigeria Is Corrupt; What Of You? / Most Smoked In A Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.