Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Help!....matured Advice Is Needed From Our Matured Mummys In The House - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!....matured Advice Is Needed From Our Matured Mummys In The House (3653 Views)

I Am Dying Of Depression, Pls Matured Advice Needed / Pls,matured Advice Needed: My Near Rape Experience / Matured Advice Needed Urgently Esp From The Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!....matured Advice Is Needed From Our Matured Mummys In The House by freecocoa(f): 7:44pm On Jan 11, 2015
moca:
What won't I see here.
So momma asking a whole me to push firewood home is now demeaning e kwa?

Listen boy, my momma and some other mommas will go to market. And on their way back with their wares on their head inside one any how basket and I or any other person(man or woman,boy or dude) happen to meet them on d road(maybe u r just coming home all dressed up), u have to carry that basket.
If mama said she don't want to climb bike, na so una go dey Waka like snail till u reach house. And guess what, she is ready to show u to the whole world at that time with basket on ur head!whether u r an ajebo or local govt chairman.
What is wrong with sending u on an errand?
Who r u?
Deal with ur insecurity and leave d poor woman out of it.

That is how it start. Heaven knows what will happen when u start earning and giving her one naira. She will kneel down for u.
Rabbish.
OP come and read this and maybe develop some sense if you can, nonsense boy tongue.
Re: Help!....matured Advice Is Needed From Our Matured Mummys In The House by freecocoa(f): 7:48pm On Jan 11, 2015
moca:

Don't feel bad telling him d truth.
All I see is one proud and arrogant fellow.
Who knows, one girl he is eyeing is by d corner and he don't want her to see him pushing barrow filled with firewood.

And people advised him but he choose those he can say thank u to and those he can tell off.
Boy, go and learn how to be a man offline not online.
Thank you jare better person.wink
Re: Help!....matured Advice Is Needed From Our Matured Mummys In The House by Amhappy(f): 12:13am On Jan 12, 2015
'De-humanizing task'-thats a wrong choice of word to describe what your mum asked you to do. I remember a friend of mine who refused to help her mum in her chin-chin biz after we graduated and was unemployed. She visited and met me weeding my mum's farm lol. I agree you should build your confidence and also stamp your authority as the first child by having the power to re-delegate duties as deemed fit to your siblings but not because you are ashamed to do them(I'm a first child too). However be careful not to cross that thin line between self confidence and pride.
Re: Help!....matured Advice Is Needed From Our Matured Mummys In The House by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:54pm On Mar 16, 2016
thinezy:
not considering the wheel narrow incidence,
I stand to be corrected but the way you place ur mom wud be impeding you from doing certain tins in life so far I guess.
belive me I ve bin I this situation and I will advice dat the earlier you stop thinking about wat ur pple wud say about ur decisions the better.
you are a young man and still finding ur way though you wud make mistakes yhu nid to start taking stands.
the guilt you are feelling now is natural and will wear out with time
just try ur best to always be at peace with ur mum yhu nid her prayers n support
p.s: am nt a mum oooo,bt I hope my little contribution is appreciated

Happy birthday to you and myself, we are both birthday mates.... wishing you the best today, more years of long life, joy, happiness and more, be merry, have fun and if you are in lag feel free to holla, hanging out with my birthday mates would be so much fun....

https://www.nairaland.com/2991693/3rdlegxxx-year-older-16.03.2016-march#43818056

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Wonderful Gifts You Could Give Your Parents On Their Wedding Anniversary / Did You Give Your Parent In Your First Salary? / Help!!! My Girlfriend's Sister Is Driving Me Nuts - Handsome777

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.