Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Ignorance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ignorance (1441 Views)

Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? / Presidential Election Of FEBUHARI 14 May Look Like This / See People Rocking Febuhari T-shirt - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ignorance by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 07, 2015
Na ignorance o, make una no vex
Re: Ignorance by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 26, 2021
southniyikaye:
Next month is february--febuhari(in yourba) meaning we want buhari,haters may go to hell ffor all I care,we r tired of this heartless man who will go out and dance skelewu and shoki immediately there is a bomb blast to campaign..but this heartless man could suspend inauguration because of one soul her sister(may her soul rest in peace)but couldn't suspend campaign when hundreds die..this man must be the devil himself,so wicked,heartless and inhuman...he can't even reduce the fuel pump price to appease nigerians grieviances.....
He who shits quickly forgets, but the shit parker never forgets.... Translate it to Yoruba Language....Go and collect your benefits from FeBUHARI..... Atleast you made it happen.... wailing wailer.
Re: Ignorance by Rollsnjaguar(m): 1:24pm On Nov 26, 2021
BKsoul2:
He who shits quickly forgets, but the shit parker never forgets.... Translate it to Yoruba Language....Go and collect your benefits from FeBUHARI..... Atleast you made it happen.... wailing wailer.

The guy is lamenting in another thread o, thank God he is alive to witness FeBuhari grin grin grin
Re: Ignorance by OZAOEKPE(f): 1:25pm On Nov 26, 2021
Suffer go touch everybody...
Re: Ignorance by Leverage2021: 1:27pm On Nov 26, 2021
The Yoruba Muslim idiot is somewhere crying now and smiling in hope of tilumbu presidency of stomach infrastructure

1 Like

Re: Ignorance by Seekhimnow: 1:31pm On Nov 26, 2021
Leverage2021:
The Yoruba Muslim idiot is somewhere crying now and smiling in hope of tilumbu presidency of stomach infrastructure

grin
Re: Ignorance by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 26, 2021
BKsoul2:
you for just go join dss or fbi interpol... That post was made when my head no correct
Re: Ignorance by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 26, 2021
grin
Rollsnjaguar:

The guy is lamenting in another thread o, thank God he is alive to witness FeBuhari grin grin grin
u no well.. That mannequin deceived us all, na thunder go do am justice
Re: Ignorance by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 26, 2021
Leverage2021:
dey take am easy bro
Re: Ignorance by Leverage2021: 1:40pm On Nov 26, 2021
southniyikaye:
dey take am easy bro
shit ain't funny what Yoruba Muslims have cost us yet want to eat their cake and have it with another fossil
Re: Ignorance by Rollsnjaguar(m): 2:08pm On Nov 26, 2021
southniyikaye:
u no well.. That mannequin deceived us all, na thunder go do am justice

grin grin grin
Re: Ignorance by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 26, 2021
Leverage2021:
shit ain't funny what Yoruba Muslims have cost us yet want to eat their cake and have it with another fossil
bro, you can't blame anyone prior 2015. Gej really fumbled but we don't know that while trying to find a solution, we found a massive problem..
Re: Ignorance by gentiles(m): 2:43pm On Nov 26, 2021
southniyikaye:
bro, you can't blame anyone prior 2015. Gej really fumbled but we don't know that while trying to find a solution, we found a massive problem..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ignorance by Leverage2021: 2:46pm On Nov 26, 2021
southniyikaye:
gej never fumbled

I already knew that Nigeria problem is too complex to be fixed without restructuring even then, now and the future

Other politicians can only highlight issues or cover them based on media perception cum greed, exactly why ojota protest rally can hold against gej and won't hold against buhari that is worst

You can only manage the issues, but when a rebranded coupist who never believed in democracy comes as buhari with a history of terrible economy past as well as an ethnic supremacist that even during the campaigns never felt open to south except north cum his religious affiliation as Brooker with Boko Haram etc

The signs was all there but I guess it was tinubu that deceived you and packaged buhari not buhari himself

Same tinubu instead of apologizing is going again, they now package him as savior of Lagos that can save Nigeria

What happened to fashola they demanded to be given ministry of works and power as a mini Lagos to transform to magic land.

If it didn't work with buhari and fashola it doesn't with tinubu

Not a tinubu that is quick to sell his people to please fulanis even when they are attacked

As usual the signs are there again tomorrow you would claim to be deceived
Re: Ignorance by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 26, 2021
Leverage2021:
gej never fumbled

I already knew that Nigeria problem is too complex to be fixed without restructuring even then, now and the future

You can only manage the issues, but when a rebranded coupist who never believed in democracy comes as buhari with a history of terrible economy past as well as an ethnic supremacist that even during the campaigns never felt open to south except north cum his religious affiliation as Brooker with Boko Haram etc

The signs was all there but I guess it was tinubu that deceived you and packaged buhari not buhari himself

Same tinubu instead of apologizing is going again, they now package him as savior of Lagos that can save Nigeria

What happened to fashola they demanded to be given ministry of works and power as a mini Lagos to transform to magic land.

Not a tinubu that is quick to sell his people to please fulanis even when they are attacked

we Don wise bro, it won't be the same again trust me
Re: Ignorance by gentiles(m): 2:55pm On Nov 26, 2021
Leverage2021:
gej never fumbled

Other politicians can only highlight issues or cover them based on media perception cum greed, exactly why ojota protest rally can hold against gej and won't hold against buhari that is worst

So, since Buhari, Fashola and Tinubu have failed, who should we turn to? PDP?
Re: Ignorance by gentiles(m): 2:56pm On Nov 26, 2021
southniyikaye:
we Don wise bro, it won't be the same again trust me
You and wisdom are 2 parallel lines that can never meet.
Re: Ignorance by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 26, 2021
gentiles:

Highly unstable character; Typical of Yoruba muslims.
this tribalism will consume before you know it
Re: Ignorance by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 26, 2021
gentiles:

You are wisdom are 2 parallel lines that can never meet.
take this hatred and madness offline before you loose your sense
Re: Ignorance by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 26, 2021
southniyikaye:
you for just go join dss or fbi interpol... That post was made when my head no correct
lol..... God go help us all....

(1) (Reply)

Mark My Words Buhari Will Win! / How T.B. Joshua Refused To Travel To Usa 30 Years Ago... / Tinubu’s Annointed, Ambode, Lied About State Of Origin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.