Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Corrupt Politicians Will End Up In Kirikiri When I Become President – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corrupt Politicians Will End Up In Kirikiri When I Become President – Buhari (907 Views)

Fayose Will Be Sent To Kirikiri When His Tenure Ends – MURIC / Ambode. Major Road Construction In Kirikiri....pictures. / Protesters Storm Buharis Office Demand Death Penalty On Corrupt Politicians. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corrupt Politicians Will End Up In Kirikiri When I Become President – Buhari by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 07, 2015
source http://danilnews.com/news/corrupt-politicians-will-end-up-in-kirikiri-when-i-become-president-buhari

Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (rtd.) has pledged that all corrupt politicians will face the full wrath of the law if he becomes Nigeria’s president.
Buhari disclosed this while speaking on Tuesday in Uyo at the APC rally and presentation of the party’s flag to Umana Umana, the Akwa Ibom governorship candidate.

Buhari also assured that all avenues through which money was being siphoned out of the country would be blocked.

“When we come into power, anyone who steals Nigerian money will end up in Kirikiri Maximum Prisons. We are going to make sure that Nigeria’s wealth belongs only to Nigerians,” Buhari said.

The former military Head of State, however, assured Nigerians that his government would create over three million jobs yearly to take care of the jobless youths, saying that the country would not have faced the economic downturn if the country had invested in agriculture.

Buhari wondered how Nigeria that used to export tin and columbite suddenly stopped producing and exporting these minerals due to maximum focus on oil.

On the power sector, Buhari stated that many industries had shut down operation because of epileptic power supply.

He noted that Nigerian producers were not able to compete in the international market because of huge cost of generating alternative power.

Speaking, Rivers State Governor, Rotimi Amaechi, the Director General, Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation, said he was ashamed to read on the pages of newspapers a story credited to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) that things had improved in Nigeria from 2011 onward.

He added that governors decided that the excess crude money be shared because of the missing cash that was involved.

Amaechi said, “I was ashamed to read on the pages of newspapers, where the PDP said things had improved from 2011 till now. Oil price used to be between $120 and $145 before now. Our savings used to be between $45 and $46bn. We had over $10bn to $20bn in excess crude.

“The reason why the governors asked that excess crude be shared was that after each meeting we had, if the money was $10bn, before we come back for another meeting, it would be $8bn. Who has taken the $2bn? We did not know.

“When we discovered that our money was being taken away with reckless abandon without accounting, it was then we asked, ‘Oga, please share this money. You are not a bank. And if it were a bank, it would add more to the money.”

Amaechi urged members of the party in the state to go to their units and educate the people.

He asked the people to make sure that their votes count after voting, so that the PDP government would be voted out of power.

Apostle Suleman’s 2015 prophecies: General election is another June 12, Buhari’s health needs attention
In his speech, Umana called on all Nigerians to vote out the PDP at all levels, saying the ruling party had achieved far less despite the huge funds at the disposal of the government.
Re: Corrupt Politicians Will End Up In Kirikiri When I Become President – Buhari by ibkgab001: 10:01am On Jan 07, 2015
Including Tinubu
Re: Corrupt Politicians Will End Up In Kirikiri When I Become President – Buhari by delishpot: 10:02am On Jan 07, 2015
And Amaechi
Re: Corrupt Politicians Will End Up In Kirikiri When I Become President – Buhari by donphilopus: 10:08am On Jan 07, 2015
Sorry my fellow [url=Berem.raumdeuter.Obiagelli.jomoh.egift.Sirshymex.caseless.clerverly.arewafederation.OrlandoOwo.Soroptimist.keneking.pendy79.Gbawe.kel4soft.neenar.egift.arewafederation.Egbagirl.Sweetlemon.barcanista.desola.demdem.whitecat007.lakpalakpa.omenka.ShehuAba.Rawani.kolaaderin.Mynd44.ngeneukwenu.nduchucks.lacasa.pendy7.Pendy179.Omerta.ilugunboy.naptu2.aussie.OAM4J.gbawe2.joseph1013.Olayinka8793.nwaanambra1.diluminati.tundeajani.laykorn.scatterboss.brutef0rce101.medamillion.brimmie.beopened]Progressives[/url]. Just trynna test some stuffs. Thanks for your understanding! cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Corrupt Politicians Will End Up In Kirikiri When I Become President – Buhari by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 07, 2015
donphilopus:
Sorry my fellow [url=Berem.raumdeuter.Obiagelli.jomoh.egift.Sirshymex.caseless.clerverly.arewafederation.OrlandoOwo.Soroptimist.keneking.pendy79.Gbawe.kel4soft.neenar.egift.arewafederation.Egbagirl.Sweetlemon.barcanista.desola.demdem.whitecat007.lakpalakpa.omenka.ShehuAba.Rawani.kolaaderin.Mynd44.ngeneukwenu.nduchucks.lacasa.pendy7.Pendy179.Omerta.ilugunboy.naptu2.aussie.OAM4J.gbawe2.joseph1013.Olayinka8793.nwaanambra1.diluminati.tundeajani.laykorn.scatterboss.brutef0rce101.medamillion.brimmie.beopened]Progressives[/url]. Just trynna test some stuffs. Thanks for your understanding! cheesy grin
Your website no work la undecided
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Corrupt Politicians Will End Up In Kirikiri When I Become President – Buhari by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 07, 2015
donphilopus:
Sorry my fellow Berem.raumdeuter.Obiagelli.jomoh.egift.Sirshymex.caseless.clerverly.arewafederation.OrlandoOwo.Soroptimist.keneking.pendy79.Gbawe.kel4soft.neenar.egift.arewafederation.Egbagirl.Sweetlemon.barcanista.desola.demdem.whitecat007.lakpalakpa.omenka.ShehuAba.Rawani.kolaaderin.Mynd44.ngeneukwenu.nduchucks.lacasa.pendy7.Pendy179.Omerta.ilugunboy.naptu2.aussie.OAM4J.gbawe2.joseph1013.Olayinka8793.nwaanambra1.diluminati.tundeajani.laykorn.scatterboss.brutef0rce101.medamillion.brimmie.beopened][b]Progressives Just trynna test some stuffs. Thanks for your understanding! cheesy grin
Make I find trouble grin grin
Re: Corrupt Politicians Will End Up In Kirikiri When I Become President – Buhari by atlwireles: 2:37pm On Jan 07, 2015
The certificate forgers will be the first to report.. I hope the fraudulent major general is prepared to defend that rank.
Re: Corrupt Politicians Will End Up In Kirikiri When I Become President – Buhari by donphilopus: 3:19pm On Jan 07, 2015
barcanista:
Make I find trouble grin grin

U no quote am well cheesy
Re: Corrupt Politicians Will End Up In Kirikiri When I Become President – Buhari by donphilopus: 3:23pm On Jan 07, 2015
laykorn:

Your website no work la undecided
Ayamlaykorn

Lol... No a website. Just a pattern of mentioning Nairalanders without having to display their names. Did you discover that blacktechnology has started abusing it?! Check out his posts! cool
Re: Corrupt Politicians Will End Up In Kirikiri When I Become President – Buhari by BlackTechnology: 3:28pm On Jan 07, 2015
donphilopus:

Lol... No a website. Just a pattern of mentioning Nairalanders without having to display their names. Did you discover that blacktechnology has started abusing it?! Check out his posts! cool

How am I abusing it

Explain it or keep..........
Re: Corrupt Politicians Will End Up In Kirikiri When I Become President – Buhari by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 07, 2015
donphilopus:

And when you post the url cut, I'll get a mention. Is it that way?
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Corrupt Politicians Will End Up In Kirikiri When I Become President – Buhari by donphilopus: 3:38pm On Jan 07, 2015
BlackTechnology:

How am I abusing it

Explain it or keep..........

Do I need to explain?! Am I lying?! Ain't you been mentioning every Nairalanders ever since you knew it?!
Re: Corrupt Politicians Will End Up In Kirikiri When I Become President – Buhari by donphilopus: 3:39pm On Jan 07, 2015
laykorn:

And when you post the url cut, I'll get a mention. Is it that way?
Ayamlaykorn

Exactly.
Re: Corrupt Politicians Will End Up In Kirikiri When I Become President – Buhari by BlackTechnology: 3:40pm On Jan 07, 2015
donphilopus:

Do I need to explain?! Am I lying?! Ain't you been mentioning every Nairalanders ever since you knew it?!

Is it against the rule

Yes or No
Re: Corrupt Politicians Will End Up In Kirikiri When I Become President – Buhari by BlackTechnology: 3:42pm On Jan 07, 2015
donphilopus:

Exactly.

Are you sure you taught him well
Re: Corrupt Politicians Will End Up In Kirikiri When I Become President – Buhari by donphilopus: 3:50pm On Jan 07, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Is it against the rule

Yes or No

No. But you must not mention us any time you post.

@Am I sure I taught him well?!

Lol. He didn't say he wanna learn!
Re: Corrupt Politicians Will End Up In Kirikiri When I Become President – Buhari by BlackTechnology: 4:15pm On Jan 07, 2015
donphilopus:

No. But you must not mention us any time you post.

@Am I sure I taught him well?!

Lol. He didn't say he wanna learn!

Na fight

We are just having fun

After all social media is helping our politicians and their assistants know that they have blank heads
Re: Corrupt Politicians Will End Up In Kirikiri When I Become President – Buhari by donphilopus: 4:27pm On Jan 07, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Na fight

We are just having fun

After all social media is helping our politicians and their assistants know that they have blank heads

Lol... cheesy grin

(1) (Reply)

Fr Mbaka And The Prophetic Voice In Nigerian Politics - Professor Stan Chu Ilo / Last Warning: Buhari Says Nigeria Will Be In Trouble If Pdp Wins Again! / Olamide Releases Campaign Song For Buhari And Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.