Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Ladies Which One Do You Prefer? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Which One Do You Prefer? (2343 Views)

A Masturbating Husband Or A Cheating Husband.....ladies, Which Do You Prefer. / Ladies, Which Number Are You? (photo) / Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Which One Do You Prefer? by zyzxx(m): 10:13am On Jan 07, 2015
A lady was complaining to me yesterday that her boyfriend don't have her time.
She said the guy can buy her anytin even without asking, if she send send me credit to d guy, he will send 750 credit pin. But the problem is that the guy don't av her time... He hardly call, ask about her day and so on.
she said she prefer a guy dat can share just biscuit wit her dat av her time and talk to her...
ladies which one do u prefer? average guy that av ur time or rich guy dat don't av much of ur time?

Guys are Wellcome also.
Re: Ladies Which One Do You Prefer? by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:14am On Jan 07, 2015
YI -to-the-fuccking-MU!! undecided
Re: Ladies Which One Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 07, 2015
If i say my mind now,ppl wl attack me

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Which One Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 07, 2015
kristina1:
Doesn't Matter! The Main Thing Is Doing The Right Thing And Get It Over With.
Re: Ladies Which One Do You Prefer? by vizkiz: 10:18am On Jan 07, 2015
kristina1:

angry
@ op...women love guys who spends on them and also have their time...they wanna have it all!
Re: Ladies Which One Do You Prefer? by Kennywills7(m): 10:18am On Jan 07, 2015
Give her ur time there will still b problem
If d type she dey talk of so hmm
Dat guy go suffer too because dat time she will start complaining of m....y

Some lack direction and dnt knw wot dey want
its fair to say some want combination of both
Re: Ladies Which One Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 07, 2015
One Thing Wit 'em Ladies, They Always Want To Eat Their Cakes Nd Still Have It.
Re: Ladies Which One Do You Prefer? by charijee(f): 10:38am On Jan 07, 2015
JeffreyJamez:
YI -to-the-fuccking-MU!! undecided
Hi love kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ladies Which One Do You Prefer? by zyzxx(m): 10:41am On Jan 07, 2015
kristina1:
say ur mind
Re: Ladies Which One Do You Prefer? by yorex2011: 10:54am On Jan 07, 2015
The more i think of certain things that happened to me in the past..... The angrier i get... Pls stop making threads like this else i destroy my phone o angry angry
Re: Ladies Which One Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 07, 2015
Zyzzx: That lady? She wants a relationship...

When a girl wants to "tie" a guy down OR wants to go deeper, she starts screaming and nagging in this direction.

A girl did it for me, Dec 2013, we broke up. Why? I just got the job I'm in now which is palpably tasking than my previous... and besides, she was doing all that because parents wants her married soonest....I was like, "Am I the sacrificial lamb?" Although, she's still texting but... the fire is gone.

Moral Lesson: Girls that feel that age isn't on their side or pressures from home/ friends is mounting should still learn to be patient nonetheless.

Any guy who notices how a girl is so in a hurry feels somehow, vice versa.

As for that your friend. Ask her this question:

If the guy gives you the time, what else do you want?

undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies Which One Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 07, 2015
@op if I were u I'd buy a biscuit when next she's coming grin
Re: Ladies Which One Do You Prefer? by zyzxx(m): 11:07am On Jan 07, 2015
yorex2011:
The more i think of certain things that happened to me in the past..... The angrier i get... Pls stop making threads like this else i destroy my phone o angry angry
how bro?
Re: Ladies Which One Do You Prefer? by zyzxx(m): 11:12am On Jan 07, 2015
emusmith:
Zyzzx: That lady? She wants a relationship...

When a girl wants to "tie" a guy down OR wants to go deeper, she starts screaming and nagging in this direction.

A girl did it for me, Dec 2013, we broke up. Why? I just got the job I'm in now which is palpably tasking than my previous... and besides, she was doing all that because parents wants her married soonest....I was like, "Am I the sacrificial lamb?" Although, she's still texting but... the fire is gone.

Moral Lesson: Girls that feel that age isn't on their side or pressures from home/ friends is mounting should still learn to be patient nonetheless.

Any guy who notices how a girl is so in a hurry feels somehow, vice versa.

As for that your friend. Ask her this question:

If the guy gives you the time, what else do you want?

undecided
thank dad, u nail it.
Dis her answer

Commentment transparency and true love grin grin
Wetin left for the guy ganeslf tongue
Re: Ladies Which One Do You Prefer? by zyzxx(m): 11:12am On Jan 07, 2015
Prixus:
@op if I were u I'd buy a biscuit when next she's coming grin
grin cheesy
Re: Ladies Which One Do You Prefer? by Maamin(m): 11:21am On Jan 07, 2015
Another desperate chick..looking for who to send to his early grave..*Singing NewBoyz 'Cant tie me down'* grin
Re: Ladies Which One Do You Prefer? by zyzxx(m): 11:51am On Jan 07, 2015
Maamin:
Another desperate chick..looking for who to send to his early grave..*Singing NewBoyz 'Cant tie me down'* grin
grin Kilode
Re: Ladies Which One Do You Prefer? by onstelly(f): 11:59am On Jan 07, 2015
None of the above
Re: Ladies Which One Do You Prefer? by zyzxx(m): 12:06pm On Jan 07, 2015
onstelly:
None of the above
den which one do u prefer?
Re: Ladies Which One Do You Prefer? by onstelly(f): 12:09pm On Jan 07, 2015
zyzxx:
den which one do u prefer?
He will b confortable financial and still have my time

Is that too much to ask
Re: Ladies Which One Do You Prefer? by zyzxx(m): 12:21pm On Jan 07, 2015
onstelly:

Is that too much to ask
no, it not to much.
Re: Ladies Which One Do You Prefer? by onstelly(f): 12:21pm On Jan 07, 2015
zyzxx:
no, it not to much.
wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies Which One Do You Prefer? by lakesider12(m): 12:25pm On Jan 07, 2015
Even if d guy has d time n everything she wud still complain about somthing else..they are always confused cos they aint sure of exactly wat dey want.
Re: Ladies Which One Do You Prefer? by ronald4lif(m): 12:34pm On Jan 07, 2015
Where them ladies na
Re: Ladies Which One Do You Prefer? by Maamin(m): 12:38pm On Jan 07, 2015
zyzxx:
grin Kilode

Rara kosi O!
Re: Ladies Which One Do You Prefer? by Maamin(m): 12:42pm On Jan 07, 2015
onstelly:

Is that too much to ask

Yes..you want it all in an indirect manner..No!

Financial indeed
Time indeed

Choose one, Biko! undecided
Re: Ladies Which One Do You Prefer? by zyzxx(m): 12:46pm On Jan 07, 2015
Maamin:

Rara kosi O!
grin grin talking to a lady can't kill us naw
Re: Ladies Which One Do You Prefer? by onstelly(f): 12:47pm On Jan 07, 2015
Maamin:

Yes..you want it all in an indirect manner..No!

Financial indeed
Time indeed

Choose one, Biko! undecided
Hmmm you sound as if we get beef before, calm down bro
Re: Ladies Which One Do You Prefer? by Maamin(m): 12:54pm On Jan 07, 2015
onstelly:

Hmmm you sound as if we get beef before, calm down bro

Hian! beef? with a faceless person? angry undecided
Re: Ladies Which One Do You Prefer? by Maamin(m): 12:55pm On Jan 07, 2015
zyzxx:
grin grin talking to a lady can't kill us naw

Abi O!
Re: Ladies Which One Do You Prefer? by Charles4075(m): 1:05pm On Jan 07, 2015
A woman really doesn’t want much from a man. There are really only seven things – seven qualities that she’s looking for in a life partner. Although these qualities are hard to find, they are qualities of which every man is capable. These seven things are not out of any man’s reach, yet the fact is that most lack at least one.
Now, you may like to argue that no one is perfect and therefore no one has all seven of these qualities, but that’s just not true. There are plenty of men out there who are sufficient in each of these categories, not perfectly, but sufficient enough to make a woman incredibly happy. That’s all that matters, right?
1. Honesty – but not too much of it.
A woman doesn’t want a man to lie to her about important matters. She wants to be an important part of his life – the most important part, in fact. She wants to know the things that are going on his life and she wants him to have trust in her. As far as she is concerned, they are one – his life is her life.
She wants him to want to share in his pleasant experiences and memories. She also doesn’t want him to feel that he has to lie, because when that is the case it usually means that he was stepping out of line, making poor choices and mistakes. On the other hand, she doesn’t want the truth in all circumstances. Brutal honesty isn’t wanted.
If she asks, she looks great, she looks beautiful, the fact she gained 15 pounds doesn’t bother you, her new haircut makes her look even cuter. Now that I think about it, the only thing you should really lie is about such shallow matters as appearances. We all look like sh*t sometimes – but she doesn’t need to hear you say it.
2. Understanding – so that she doesn’t feel the need to have to explain herself.
She wants you to know her – inside and out. Why? Because only then will you love her for her. We all sometimes need confirmation that we’re worth loving. The real us – not the people others perceive us to be. We may not all need such a confirmation of our value, but we all want it. But it’s more than just that.
Having someone understand you is having someone completely know you for the person that you really are. There’s no confusion, there’s no misunderstanding or misconception. They know you for you and because they know you for the person you really are, you, in a sense, exist outside of yourself. As long as they live on, so do you.
3. Caring – she needs to know she matters to you.
To be cared for means not to be alone in this life. Most people are forced to care for themselves and the truth is that it’s a lot more difficult than people let on. As human beings, we aren’t always in the right mindset to care for ourselves. To top it off, that’s usually exactly when we need the most caring – when we aren’t mentally or physically capable of doing it ourselves.
She wants you to be there for her when she needs someone, to be there to share her burden. I know it sounds ridiculous, but she wants you to make her life a little easier. Craziness – I know. On the upside, she’ll be there for you when no one else will. Fair enough tradeoff I think.
4. Strength – both mental and physical.
No woman wants a physical weakling – it’s against her nature. That doesn’t mean she won’t settle for slightly less than Herculean, but you’re a man dammit. She wants to feel that when she’s in your presence. She wants you to be intelligent and to practice self-control simply because you can.
We’re all still animals and women will always be attracted to the stronger men. She wants you to be strong not for the sake of being strong – she wants you to be strong for her. It brings her pleasure, makes her feel safe and turns her on. Do you honestly need more convincing?
5. Compassion – shows her you’re capable of loving.
A woman doesn’t only want a man to have love only for her, but a love for life, for living things. She wants a kind man, a man whom others will look up to, appreciate and admire. She wants a good man.
She doesn’t see being good and compassionate as a weakness. And that’s because it’s not. I know lots of men are taught that to be strong you have to be hateful, spiteful and malicious. That’s very unfortunate, but it’s simply the world we live in. She doesn’t need that. You don’t need that either. No one does.
6. Security – financial and literal.
You don’t need to be a millionaire. Well, for some women, you very well may need to be, but hopefully you’ll only end up with one who admires the traits required for turning oneself into a millionaire and not the money alone. Generally speaking, the right woman will love you for you, but she does need you to make her feel secure.
She wants to feel that you will protect her from physical harm. She wants to know that you’ll keep her safe, healthy and comfortable. Does she need you to keep her safe? To bring home the bread? No. But she’d like you to be capable of it – even if her salary is bigger than yours. She’ll have your back too so you can rest easier as well.
7. Blind Loyalty – she wants to be the only woman he has eyes for.
We all have big egos – men and women alike. We want to feel special. We want to feel unique and better than the rest. We’re competitive by nature and there is no getting around it. Women want a man who sees the world in her. Her and only her.
She knows she’s not the most beautiful or smartest woman in the world, but she doesn’t need to be – she’s not delusional. She just wants you to think – know – that she’s the most beautiful, best woman in the world for you.
She needs you to think she is the best thing that ever happened to you. She wants to be the best and she wants a man who will allot her that title.
NB: But the problem with some ladies is that despite the fact a man possesses these qualities, the woman won't be satisfied.. Why?
Re: Ladies Which One Do You Prefer? by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:00pm On Jan 07, 2015
charijee:
Hi love kiss kiss kiss

Hey baby kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Share With Us: Where Did You Met Your Girllover/ Boylover. / Save Your Future... Save Your Virginity! / I'm In Love With A Nairalander (brymo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.