Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

7 Relationship Breakthrough Prayer Points (for Guys) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Relationship Breakthrough Prayer Points (for Guys) (1469 Views)

The Ultimate 7 Relationship Secrets That Works / 7 Relationship Boundaries You And Your Partner Should Plan Towards / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Relationship Breakthrough Prayer Points (for Guys) by Gflat: 11:08am On Jan 07, 2015
***copied***
(1) My father, my Father!is there any girl currently planning to use me as a MUGU in 2015, destroy her plans right now!!!

(2) Any girl that is using her brea**st and to big @ss confuse my destiny, Holy Ghost fire! Born them

(3) Any girl that has vowed that she would never date me, make her to see me taking her 4
shopping in her dream.! tongue

(4) Any girl that has slept with 5 different men
including me and wants to tie me down with
pregnancy that is not mine,make her forget
my name!! angry

(5) Any girl that m dating and calls me only to tell
me her BIS/AIRTIME has expired.. Oh Lord..
Divert her calls to kidnappers. angry

(6) Any of my Nairaland crush i have been sending pms but she kept on ignoring them...Let their accounts be deactivated! angry

(7) Every handsome guy distracting my Nairaland crush from seeing me, lord let him be banned
for 6months

Guys I can't hear you pray!!! angry
Re: 7 Relationship Breakthrough Prayer Points (for Guys) by datguru: 11:09am On Jan 07, 2015
grin grin
Re: 7 Relationship Breakthrough Prayer Points (for Guys) by elantraceey(f): 11:13am On Jan 07, 2015
8.) My father my father destroy every cheating spirit in me undecided

The most important grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Relationship Breakthrough Prayer Points (for Guys) by pweetixandy: 11:20am On Jan 07, 2015
Lol..although I didn't laugh
Re: 7 Relationship Breakthrough Prayer Points (for Guys) by joe17: 11:40am On Jan 07, 2015
pweetixandy:
Lol..although I didn't laugh
lols...I can imagine
Re: 7 Relationship Breakthrough Prayer Points (for Guys) by askakim(m): 1:06pm On Jan 07, 2015
Is that a welfare prayer for the singles?
Re: 7 Relationship Breakthrough Prayer Points (for Guys) by Chizzy20(f): 3:34pm On Jan 07, 2015
lolzz very funny
Re: 7 Relationship Breakthrough Prayer Points (for Guys) by Enegod(m): 4:43pm On Jan 07, 2015
Gflat:
***copied***
(1) My father, my Father!is there any girl currently planning to use me as a MUGU in 2015, destroy her plans right now!!!

(2) Any girl that is using her brea**st and to big @ss confuse my destiny, Holy Ghost fire! Born them

(3) Any girl that has vowed that she would never date me, make her to see me taking her 4
shopping in her dream.! tongue

(4) Any girl that has slept with 5 different men
including me and wants to tie me down with
pregnancy that is not mine,make her forget
my name!! angry

(5) Any girl that m dating and calls me only to tell
me her BIS/AIRTIME has expired.. Oh Lord..
Divert her calls to kidnappers. angry

(6) Any of my Nairaland crush i have been sending pms but she kept on ignoring them...Let their accounts be deactivated! angry

(7) Every handsome guy distracting my Nairaland crush from seeing me, lord let him be banned
for 6months

Guys I can't hear you pray!!! angry
undecided
Re: 7 Relationship Breakthrough Prayer Points (for Guys) by onstelly(f): 5:07pm On Jan 07, 2015
elantraceey:
8.) My father my father destroy every cheating spirit in me undecided

The most important grin
Amen and amen
Re: 7 Relationship Breakthrough Prayer Points (for Guys) by LadyX(f): 6:31pm On Jan 07, 2015
grin grin grin Very funny prayer.
The point about kidnappers got me laughing.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, 10 Things You Shouldn't Do When You Meet A New Guy Or New Catch. / Please I Need An Answer To This Weird Question / Whats The Weirdest Thing You've Ever Caught Ur Bf/gf Doing??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.