Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Buhari Not Happy With His Grandchild Puting Two Fingers In the Air? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Not Happy With His Grandchild Puting Two Fingers In the Air? (3981 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Carrying His Grandchild (Photo) / President Buhari Playing With His Grandchild (Photos) / Buhari Re-Unites With Grandchild After A Week On The Road (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Not Happy With His Grandchild Puting Two Fingers In the Air? by Pita99(m): 12:10pm On Jan 07, 2015
This is what Buhari twitted on his Twitter handle with this picture #thingMustChange grin

Re: Buhari Not Happy With His Grandchild Puting Two Fingers In the Air? by HrtBrkSteve(m): 12:12pm On Jan 07, 2015
That boy must be radical. Even Sai Buhari try to put his hand down but he no gree.
There's always a bad egg in a family though
Re: Buhari Not Happy With His Grandchild Puting Two Fingers In the Air? by kestolove95(m): 12:14pm On Jan 07, 2015
Buhari shud pls giv mi one of his Dota ma marri na
Re: Buhari Not Happy With His Grandchild Puting Two Fingers In the Air? by hahn(m): 12:16pm On Jan 07, 2015
Its a peace sign sir. Everyone knows that. Don't give these TANoids a chance to say you don't advocate for peace o. They read meaning into everything.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Happy With His Grandchild Puting Two Fingers In the Air? by makazona(m): 12:18pm On Jan 07, 2015
dats a pose for him.d kid must have learnt it from the people AROUND him

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Happy With His Grandchild Puting Two Fingers In the Air? by omenka(m): 12:24pm On Jan 07, 2015
Where is the "not happy" coming from??

Na wa oo!! cheesycheesycheesy

These guys have finally lost it! gringrin

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Happy With His Grandchild Puting Two Fingers In the Air? by Pita99(m): 12:29pm On Jan 07, 2015
omenka:
Where is the "not happy" coming from??

Na wa oo!! cheesycheesycheesy

These guys have finally lost it! gringrin
. Which guys,U did not see question mark there ba? must you Put Politics in Everything??

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Happy With His Grandchild Puting Two Fingers In the Air? by omenka(m): 12:31pm On Jan 07, 2015
Pita99:
. Which guys? U did not see question mark there ba, must you Put Politics in Everything??
I saw the mark, and I saw your intent too.

And if it isn't political why post it on politics board Aren't you the one putting politics into it?? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Happy With His Grandchild Puting Two Fingers In the Air? by coolhamid(m): 12:31pm On Jan 07, 2015
@op, you must be high on cheap drugs.GMB never said he's not happy with his child putting two fingers in the air...

He only asked question on why kids like putting two fingers in the air...

GMB 2015, Victory is certain

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Happy With His Grandchild Puting Two Fingers In the Air? by Pita99(m): 12:33pm On Jan 07, 2015
omenka:
I saw the mark, and I saw your intent too.

And if it isn't political why post it on politics board Aren't you the one putting politics into it?? undecided
My point is that am not against Buhari so no put me for ur guys stuff angry
Re: Buhari Not Happy With His Grandchild Puting Two Fingers In the Air? by Pita99(m): 12:37pm On Jan 07, 2015
coolhamid:
@op, you must be high on cheap drugs.GMB never said he's not happy with his child putting two fingers in the air...

He only asked question on why kids like putting two fingers in the air...

GMB 2015, Victory is certain
did I tell u I dont know? Mtcheww
Re: Buhari Not Happy With His Grandchild Puting Two Fingers In the Air? by eaglechild: 12:37pm On Jan 07, 2015
Really, does he want to incite sharia law so that his grandchild's fingers will be cut off? undecided

Hmm this man is a dangerous combination of military autocracy and jihadist extremism.

And he is clearly showing his hatred for a simple peace sign from an innocent child.

Is it war he wants?

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Happy With His Grandchild Puting Two Fingers In the Air? by Daintilicious(f): 12:39pm On Jan 07, 2015
kestolove95:
Buhari shud pls giv mi one of his Dota ma marri na
Yeah, especially that one in green, I think she is old enough according to some Arab holyman
Re: Buhari Not Happy With His Grandchild Puting Two Fingers In the Air? by coolhamid(m): 12:40pm On Jan 07, 2015
Pita99:
did I tell u I dont know? Na u high dont make my type what's on my mind angry
IF you know then why not change the topic? The topic is misleading...
So what's on your mind if I may ask? Type it now or forever remain silent...
Re: Buhari Not Happy With His Grandchild Puting Two Fingers In the Air? by hyfr(m): 12:41pm On Jan 07, 2015
And this Is who you want to be your president? I weep for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Happy With His Grandchild Puting Two Fingers In the Air? by superneutral(m): 12:42pm On Jan 07, 2015
funny indeed
Re: Buhari Not Happy With His Grandchild Puting Two Fingers In the Air? by kestolove95(m): 12:44pm On Jan 07, 2015
Daintilicious:

Yeah, especially that one in green, I think she is old enough according to some Arab holyman
dats y mi dey beg am na,see fyn fyn gurls abg,hw dix northern peopl dey take born dem pikin self?
Re: Buhari Not Happy With His Grandchild Puting Two Fingers In the Air? by Pita99(m): 12:46pm On Jan 07, 2015
coolhamid:
IF you know then why not change the topic? The topic is misleading...
So what's on your mind if I may ask? Type it now or forever remain silent...
I asked a question Mr man, I did not say that he is not Happy If anyone takes it otherwise sorry for he or she. I dont have to say Everything that's on my mind or head everytime, I think that's what makes me a man, Thank you I remain silent.
Re: Buhari Not Happy With His Grandchild Puting Two Fingers In the Air? by coolhamid(m): 12:54pm On Jan 07, 2015
Pita99:
I asked a question Mr man, I did not say that he is not Happy If anyone takes it otherwise sorry for he or she. I dont have to say Everything that's on my mind or head everytime, I think that's what makes me a man, Thank you I remain silent.
lol, dude hope you ain't taking this personal? Am here to catch fun not to quarrel with anyone... If I have offended you in anyway, am sorry bro..

Make sure you cast your vote for GMB next month..

Peace be unto You.
Re: Buhari Not Happy With His Grandchild Puting Two Fingers In the Air? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 07, 2015
That's peace in Afghanistan or middle East
Re: Buhari Not Happy With His Grandchild Puting Two Fingers In the Air? by Pita99(m): 12:58pm On Jan 07, 2015
coolhamid:
lol, dude hope you ain't taking this personal? Am here to catch fun not to quarrel with anyone... If I have offended you in anyway, am sorry bro..

Make sure you cast your vote for GMB next month..

Peace be unto You.
lol Okay, Peace be unto you too
Re: Buhari Not Happy With His Grandchild Puting Two Fingers In the Air? by iamrealdeji(m): 1:09pm On Jan 07, 2015
Op is an idiot,don't you know what they call rhetorical question? Dumb illiterate,go back to jss 2 for an English lesson
Re: Buhari Not Happy With His Grandchild Puting Two Fingers In the Air? by iamrealdeji(m): 1:18pm On Jan 07, 2015
eaglechild:

Really, does he want to incite sharia law so that his grandchild's fingers will be cut off? undecided

Hmm this man is a dangerous combination of military autocracy and jihadist extremism.

And he is clearly showing his hatred for a simple peace sign from an innocent child.

Is it war he wants?
While your grandpa is on the mat eating eko tutu and vegetable,this grandpa is going for presidential campaigns and contesting for presidency,what would you say if he was your granddaddy?
Re: Buhari Not Happy With His Grandchild Puting Two Fingers In the Air? by emiye(m): 1:19pm On Jan 07, 2015
If he did not like the gesture of his grandchild , he would not have uploaded the picture, it is a no brainer.
Re: Buhari Not Happy With His Grandchild Puting Two Fingers In the Air? by iamrealdeji(m): 1:21pm On Jan 07, 2015
hyfr:
And this Is who you want to be your president? I weep for Nigeria
Cry to hell
Re: Buhari Not Happy With His Grandchild Puting Two Fingers In the Air? by Pita99(m): 1:24pm On Jan 07, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Op is an idiot,don't you know what they call rhetorical question? Dumb illiterate,go back to jss 2 for an English lesson
Insulting someone makes you a Civilized and Educated (Literate) undecided small boys like you cant stand me I know your type grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Happy With His Grandchild Puting Two Fingers In the Air? by Monimatic(m): 1:25pm On Jan 07, 2015
Old skool illiterate
Re: Buhari Not Happy With His Grandchild Puting Two Fingers In the Air? by hyfr(m): 1:34pm On Jan 07, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Cry to hell
I weep for you great country nigeria but I smile because a new country is in emergence
Re: Buhari Not Happy With His Grandchild Puting Two Fingers In the Air? by stinggy(m): 1:35pm On Jan 07, 2015
Lol...grandpa grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Happy With His Grandchild Puting Two Fingers In the Air? by iamrealdeji(m): 1:44pm On Jan 07, 2015
Monimatic:
Old skool illiterate

Wouldn't you be proud of him and tell everybody you're his grandchild if he was your grandfather? Anyway,you're dumber than the bell I lift every morning to build up my biceps
Re: Buhari Not Happy With His Grandchild Puting Two Fingers In the Air? by olumuyiolaoluwa: 2:02pm On Jan 07, 2015
Did he attend any school?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Not Happy With His Grandchild Puting Two Fingers In the Air? by Sparkle777(f): 2:06pm On Jan 07, 2015
Hmm, this una GMB sef undecided undecided. He is toooo old school, ppl like him will ban soo much goodies he cant comprehend.
Team vote youth. cool

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Buhari Nigerians Don’t Know – David West / Why ISIS And Boko Haram Are Killing Moslems / I May Be Wrong - But Biafra Apologist Predicted These Bombings (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.