Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Buhari Re-Unites With Grandchild After A Week On The Road (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Re-Unites With Grandchild After A Week On The Road (Photo) (40321 Views)

Two Groups In Battle For Buhari’s Re-election / Buhari's Re-election Could Hasten The Break Up Of Nigeria - Junaid Mohammed / Buhari Re-Appoints Umaru Ibrahim As NDIC MD For Another 5 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Re-Unites With Grandchild After A Week On The Road (Photo) by awesomep(m): 12:33pm On Jan 11, 2015

125 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Buhari Re-Unites With Grandchild After A Week On The Road (Photo) by Sparrow13: 12:55pm On Jan 11, 2015
Come feBUHARI the child will be preparing to relocate to Asorock

392 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Buhari Re-Unites With Grandchild After A Week On The Road (Photo) by temitemi1(m): 12:56pm On Jan 11, 2015
Grandpa, where is ur certificate grin grin grin

147 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Buhari Re-Unites With Grandchild After A Week On The Road (Photo) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 11, 2015
Sparrow13:
Come feBUHARI the child will be preparing to relocate to Asorock

Insha Allah

281 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Buhari Re-Unites With Grandchild After A Week On The Road (Photo) by brutef0rce101: 1:07pm On Jan 11, 2015
temitemi1:

Little kid, where is your brain?

464 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Buhari Re-Unites With Grandchild After A Week On The Road (Photo) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 11, 2015
Cute baby girl.

70 Likes

Re: Buhari Re-Unites With Grandchild After A Week On The Road (Photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 1:14pm On Jan 11, 2015
donphilopus:
See as the guy fine, unlike that Jonathan's 'furuncle' of a son!
Did you look at the picture at all
The child is a girl not a "guy"

24 Likes

Re: Buhari Re-Unites With Grandchild After A Week On The Road (Photo) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 11, 2015
That is our incoming President!

173 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Re-Unites With Grandchild After A Week On The Road (Photo) by dejisky(m): 1:18pm On Jan 11, 2015
lovely Grandfather.
TeamBuhari.

125 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Re-Unites With Grandchild After A Week On The Road (Photo) by lacasa: 2:05pm On Jan 11, 2015
Mr President smiley

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Re-Unites With Grandchild After A Week On The Road (Photo) by SaiBuharii: 2:11pm On Jan 11, 2015
temitemi1:

How old are you? Don't you know this stuff is now
dry and outdated? You taniods better start looking for another shii to propagate...and a solid one, cos the closer Febuhari 14 comes, the more glaring it seems the man of the people, the people's general is taking over.

SaiBuhari

Mr. Progressive

161 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Re-Unites With Grandchild After A Week On The Road (Photo) by siraj1402(m): 2:12pm On Jan 11, 2015
Nice of you grandpa,that shows you will know how to take care of the youths.
Sai Buhari
God bless Nigeria.

104 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Re-Unites With Grandchild After A Week On The Road (Photo) by veekid(m): 2:12pm On Jan 11, 2015
awesome

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Re-Unites With Grandchild After A Week On The Road (Photo) by dmjinc(m): 2:12pm On Jan 11, 2015
na so smiley

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Re-Unites With Grandchild After A Week On The Road (Photo) by kilokeys(m): 2:12pm On Jan 11, 2015
hehehe..
i loved the " I DO THIS FOR THEM" part..

he is being sincere.. billions of naira to be stolen and kept for them when he leaves office and dies off

then his 3rd generation would sing his praise, "what a sweet, loving great grand daddy"

65 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari Re-Unites With Grandchild After A Week On The Road (Photo) by Maczeelly(m): 2:12pm On Jan 11, 2015
Alright

1 Like

Re: Buhari Re-Unites With Grandchild After A Week On The Road (Photo) by donmalcolm21(m): 2:12pm On Jan 11, 2015
I can see the power of good PR mgt by the GMB campaign team but my feras is that, Is this not the same Buhari that ruled Nigeria with Iron fist that has a lot of baggages? My voters card will be my weapon.

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Re-Unites With Grandchild After A Week On The Road (Photo) by bigt2(m): 2:12pm On Jan 11, 2015
How does this win for him the Feb. 14 election. Hello kid, ur grandpa is losing again sad angry

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Re-Unites With Grandchild After A Week On The Road (Photo) by olapluto(m): 2:13pm On Jan 11, 2015
donphilopus:
See as the kid fine, unlike that Jonathan's 'furuncle' of a son!
You mean the obese boy called SUBSIDY?

101 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Re-Unites With Grandchild After A Week On The Road (Photo) by OCTAVO: 2:13pm On Jan 11, 2015
Ok.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Re-Unites With Grandchild After A Week On The Road (Photo) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 11, 2015
Fine girl

Sai Buhari

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Re-Unites With Grandchild After A Week On The Road (Photo) by teemanbastos(m): 2:13pm On Jan 11, 2015
g8

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Re-Unites With Grandchild After A Week On The Road (Photo) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 11, 2015
olapluto:

You mean the obese boy called SUBSIDY?

That boy is heart attack walking.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Re-Unites With Grandchild After A Week On The Road (Photo) by Drdaps(m): 2:14pm On Jan 11, 2015
Now I'm back to modify
When will these girls reunite with their families

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Re-Unites With Grandchild After A Week On The Road (Photo) by igbsam(m): 2:14pm On Jan 11, 2015
Lovely. I have not seen jonathan lift up a child like dis. Anyone with a picture of otuoke man lifting a child ? Na securities and aides go beat craze comot from that child head before he/she even come close to jesus of otuoke

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Re-Unites With Grandchild After A Week On The Road (Photo) by Guidette(f): 2:14pm On Jan 11, 2015
PLEASE SHARE:
ELECTION VIOLENCE IS WRONG by Olawale Dibia Ajayi.
I have read lousy reports and claims by armchair reporters on the social media about the burning of PDP campaign bus(es) in Jos a few hours ago. Immediately, I picked my phone a put a call through to Bitrus Mshelia, an old friend who works for an independent tabloid in Jos. He confirmed that indeed there was a fracas today at the Bauchi Road junction. However, he said the rampage was an [size=16pt]intra-party PDP crisis [/size] involving rival PDP party members in Kanke town, Kanke council area of Plateau state, who were expressing their anger over the imposition of the PDP governorship candidate, Senator Pwajok, on them in the state. Trouble started when the youths clashed with the supporters of the governorship candidate who had gone to welcome him backfrom the PDP rally in Lagos.The APC had no hand whatsoever in the clash. This is done so as to set the records straight and caution scattergun analysts to let the trigger be. It is rather too late to begin to whip up Bolekaja sentiments now!

[size=16pt]GMB 2015[/size]

76 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Buhari Re-Unites With Grandchild After A Week On The Road (Photo) by olapluto(m): 2:15pm On Jan 11, 2015
Shewaukpo:

That boy is heart attack walking.
BABY HIPPOPPOTAMUS. I bet he's the reason for the high feeding allowance in the presidency.

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Re-Unites With Grandchild After A Week On The Road (Photo) by alaoeri: 2:15pm On Jan 11, 2015
As from May 29 Aso rock is your abode In Sha Allah.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Re-Unites With Grandchild After A Week On The Road (Photo) by gurunlocker: 2:15pm On Jan 11, 2015
donphilopus:
See as the kid fine, unlike that Jonathan's 'furuncle' of a son!

its not necessary u abuse, just comment like someone normal

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomhole Dances Energetically At His 70th Birthday Party (Photos) / Obasanjo, Jonathan’s Recent Road Accidents Serve Them Right – Balarabe Musa / President Buhari And His Family Celebrate Eidmubarak (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.