Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Do Men Prefer Skinny Women Or Curvacious Women? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Men Prefer Skinny Women Or Curvacious Women? (9044 Views)

Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / Tall Women Or Short Women – Which Do You Prefer? / 5 Reason Why Some Men Prefer Ashawo To Homely Babes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Do Men Prefer Skinny Women Or Curvacious Women? by onyinye2(f): 3:26am On Dec 20, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

Oyinye, how's school? And UT?

Buzz me, I got sth to ask you wink
Hehehehe. . . . Ruby!!!!!!!!
School is fine now, just been sleeping and real lazy. But now I have had my rest and ready to return my title as head ranter here tongue
Buzz ya. . . . . well I unfortunately don't have Instant messenger embarassed
Re: Do Men Prefer Skinny Women Or Curvacious Women? by ayeaxelord(m): 3:34am On Dec 20, 2008
Moonstone:

Need my help ke? You are not serious at all. how did you get into this mess? What have you done again?
Did you say you hated BBWs or what is making them gang up on you?
I know they won't Bleep you and even if they did, you would love it grin grin

You are the only one a little bit on ma side. These pigs here are running loose trying to Bleep me not even ganging up on me. Men, I got a tight crew for all you fake ass dudes and bitches! So you'll tackle the ladies, moonstone by being their lesbi partner, so they leave me alone. I'll let my crew show Hesperus what cool dudes do to fake ass dudes who mess around the block.

I'm getting high gradually to bounce to the club with ma blonde after some rounds in ma apartment. Making it rock 2nite, biatch!!!!!!!!! Oh, I too much, mami.
Re: Do Men Prefer Skinny Women Or Curvacious Women? by Moonstone(f): 3:38am On Dec 20, 2008
ayeaxelord:

You are the only one a little bit on ma side. These pigs here are running loose trying to Bleep me not even ganging up on me. Men, I got a tight crew for all you fake ass dudes and bitches! So you'll tackle the ladies, moonstone by being their lesbi partner, so they leave me alone. I'll let my crew show Hesperus what cool dudes do to fake ass dudes who mess around the block.

I'm getting high gradually to bounce to the club with ma blonde after some rounds in ma apartment. Making it rock 2nite, biatch!!!!!!!!! Oh, I too much, mami.
A little bit on which side? You know you're the one coming here to look for trouble.
Who gave you a tight crew? Oh gosh. . . I'm sorry to let you down but I only do guys.
Let them do whatever they want to you. I hope you get a flock of BBWs all over you tonight at the club
You doing blondes now? Wow, you've really degenerated and you say you're too much.
Re: Do Men Prefer Skinny Women Or Curvacious Women? by Hesperus(m): 3:41am On Dec 20, 2008
ayeaxelord:

Your crew? Dont you mean your partners and faghags? Abeg I no wan see anything o, I be naija boy, me no de do those kain things!
Even your supposed girl moonstone, she aint got your back! Dude, face it, your game sucks.
Re: Do Men Prefer Skinny Women Or Curvacious Women? by ayeaxelord(m): 3:41am On Dec 20, 2008
Moonstone:

A little bit on which side? You know you're the one coming here to look for trouble.
Who gave you a tight crew? Oh gosh. . . I'm sorry to let you down but I only do guys.
Let them do whatever they want to you. I hope you get a flock of BBWs all over you tonight at the club
You doing blondes now? Wow, you've really degenerated and you say you're too much.

Degenerated? Moonstone, I'm talking about level 10 blondes that when I cruise round ma block with, all guys be mad at me like, how they wish she was theirs. U aint got a clue, sis! So can only imagine I understand.
Re: Do Men Prefer Skinny Women Or Curvacious Women? by ayeaxelord(m): 3:43am On Dec 20, 2008
Hesperus:

Your crew? don't you mean your partners and faghags? Abeg I no wan see anything o, I be naija boy, me no de do those kain things!
Even your supposed girl moonstone, she aint got your back! Dude, face it, your game sucks.

I'm no gay ass like you. My crew will help take that fagginess off you and you become straight, get it? I don't need that blonde for keeps man. I got them all. I make the best bitch see the exit as fast as she comes in. I don't want no silly bitch to have my back. I got my back and my front all intact and all by myself. Just a bit of support from ma crew is what I need, biatch!
Re: Do Men Prefer Skinny Women Or Curvacious Women? by Nobody: 3:44am On Dec 20, 2008
onyinye2:

Hehehehe. . . . Ruby!!!!!!!!
School is fine now, just been sleeping and real lazy. But now I have had my rest and ready to return my title as head ranter here tongue
Buzz ya. . . . . well I unfortunately don't have Instant messenger embarassed
Lol, aiight. You asked me to email you before, but wetin be the email address?
Re: Do Men Prefer Skinny Women Or Curvacious Women? by Moonstone(f): 3:45am On Dec 20, 2008
ayeaxelord:

Degenerated? Moonstone, I'm talking about level 10 blondes that when I cruise round ma block with, all guys be mad at me like, how they wish she was theirs. U aint a clue, sis! So can only imagine I understand.
Ain't nothing like level 10 blondes. I think that's a horrible imagination to have.
There are CLASSY women and TRASHY women.
All the guys be mad at you because they wish they could screw her on a regular basis not that they wish she could be their wife or some homely title.
Dude, when you're ready to settle down, trust me, it ain't gonna be that level 10 blonde. It's gonna be a classy chick if you have any inkling of where to find one.  smiley smiley
Hesperus:

I'm not his girl o! I just find him very hilarious and confused at that.  cheesy cheesy
Re: Do Men Prefer Skinny Women Or Curvacious Women? by ayeaxelord(m): 3:48am On Dec 20, 2008
Moonstone:

Ain't nothing like level 10 blondes. I think that's a horrible imagination to have.
There are CLASSY women and TRASHY women.
All the guys be mad at you because they wish they could screw her on a regular basis not that they wish she could be their wife or some homely title.
Dude, when you're ready to settle down, trust me, it ain't going to be that level 10 blonde. It's going to be a classy chick if you have any inkling of where to find one.  smiley smiley
I'm not his girl o! I just find him very hilarious and confused at that.  cheesy cheesy

Moonstone can never and will never ever step into my circle of interactions. She aint gat what it takes. Her bank account still too young, biatch!!!

Naija girls with wifey or homey-lovey-dovey issues. Who wants a gilr for keeps these days? Thats far from me. Chickening these chickens and making them see the exit as soon as I get fed up. I got no patience for these cats, biatch!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Do Men Prefer Skinny Women Or Curvacious Women? by Hesperus(m): 3:53am On Dec 20, 2008
ayeaxelord:

I'm no gay ass like you. My crew will help take that fagginess off you and you become straight, get it? I don't need that blonde for keeps man. I got them all. I make the best bitch see the exit as fast as she comes in. I don't want no silly bitch to have my back. I got my back and my front all intact and all by myself. Just a bit of support from ma crew is what I need, biatch!
Nigga, they dont come straighter than I already am, so Bleep off with your homo crew already! You dont get it, do you?? U think u'r all that but the truth is you aint shit! Thats all I'm trying to drive into your thicK head. Real playas dont go about blowin' their trumpets. Real playas dont diss the girl that blew them off, they GET the girl. All the while you been screaming about some dumb blonde, what the Bleep is new about screwing a blonde Did you just get where you are, or havent you seen a blonde before?? You bloody JJC.!!
Re: Do Men Prefer Skinny Women Or Curvacious Women? by Moonstone(f): 3:54am On Dec 20, 2008
ayeaxelord:

Moonstone can never and will never ever step into my circle of interactions. She aint gat what it takes. Her bank account still too young, biatch!!!

Naija girls with wifey or homey-lovey-dovey issues. Who wants a gilr for keeps these days? Thats far from me. Chickening these chickens and making them see the exit as soon as I get fed up. I got no patience for these cats, biatch!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't wanna be in that circle. I only deal with people who can think clearly.
Of course my bank account is young. Sometimes I forget you're a dealer. We choose to work very hard for our money.

I didn't mention naija girls, did I? I just said wifely and homely duties. When you're in your 60's, single, depressed and childless, you'll wish you kept one of those "cats" and "chickens"

@ topic - like I always say one's food is another's poison
Re: Do Men Prefer Skinny Women Or Curvacious Women? by Hesperus(m): 3:59am On Dec 20, 2008
Moonstone:

I don't want to be in that circle. I only deal with people who can think clearly.
Of course my bank account is young. Sometimes I forget you're a dealer. We choose to work very hard for our money.

I didn't mention naija girls, did I? I just said wifely and homely duties. When you're in your 60's, single, depressed and childless, you'll wish you kept one of those "cats" and "chickens"

@ topic - like I always say one's food is another's poison
Moonstone, just free this dude, wonder how and where you dragged this one in from?
He's just some fake ass wannabe, thats all. But he obviously don't amount to nothin'.
Re: Do Men Prefer Skinny Women Or Curvacious Women? by Busybody2(f): 4:02am On Dec 20, 2008
\\\\\\\\\\Thank God we still have a few decent men like Hesperus who will defend naija women's honour unlike some lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Do Men Prefer Skinny Women Or Curvacious Women? by Moonstone(f): 4:03am On Dec 20, 2008
Hesperus:

Moonstone, just free this dude, wonder how and where you dragged this one in from?
He's just some fake ass wannabe, thats all. But he obviously don't amount to nothin'.
Abi o!
I just keep having hope that he'll be normal one day. Obviously that is not working so well. It's all good though. I'll let him be.
It's obvious he's passed the point of no return
Busy_body:

\\\\\\\\\\Thank God we still have a few decent men like Hesperus who will defend naija women's honour unlike some lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
He (not Hesperus, the  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed) and his twin are disastrous like that.
Thank God for the sane ones like Hesperus though.
Re: Do Men Prefer Skinny Women Or Curvacious Women? by Hesperus(m): 4:05am On Dec 20, 2008
Moonstone:

It's obvious he's passed the point of no returnHe (not Hesperus, the lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed) and his twin are disastrous like that.
He has a twin?? The world is in trouble!
Re: Do Men Prefer Skinny Women Or Curvacious Women? by Busybody2(f): 4:07am On Dec 20, 2008
Hesperus:

Re: Do Men Prefer Skinny Women Or Curvacious Women? by Moonstone(f): 4:07am On Dec 20, 2008
Hesperus:

He has a twin o! I don't know who is worse this one or that one.
Re: Do Men Prefer Skinny Women Or Curvacious Women? by Nobody: 4:08am On Dec 20, 2008
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm Hesp defending naija women??/

Ope lo ye o, baba olore
Iyin loye o
Olorun oba, osana ye o, o se o baba

There is a God!!!!!!!!! tongue
Re: Do Men Prefer Skinny Women Or Curvacious Women? by Nobody: 4:11am On Dec 20, 2008
@ topic
Why should the state of our bodies be defined by what men think? Their decisions are irrelevant to me anyway. tongue cool
Re: Do Men Prefer Skinny Women Or Curvacious Women? by Hesperus(m): 4:11am On Dec 20, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm Hesp defending naija women??/

Ope lo ye o, baba olore
Iyin loye o
Olorun oba, osana ye o, o se o baba

There is a God!!!!!!!!! tongue
Lol! Haba.
Guys will always be playas but what I hate is seeing ladies disrespected. For no reason sef.  I have sisters and a mother, and I dont joke with them.
Re: Do Men Prefer Skinny Women Or Curvacious Women? by ayeaxelord(m): 4:11am On Dec 20, 2008
Hesperus:

Nigga, they don't come straighter than I already am, so Bleep off with your homo crew already! You don't get it, do you?? U think u'r all that but the truth is you aint shit! Thats all I'm trying to drive into your thicK head. Real playas don't go about blowin' their trumpets. Real playas don't diss the girl that blew them off, they GET the girl. All the while you been screaming about some dumb blonde, what the Bleep is new about screwing a blonde Did you just get where you are, or havent you seen a blonde before?? You bloody JJC.!!

Shut up mugu and go call you Father a "Nigga" !!! I've been screwing blondes FYI since I was 18. You are not making sense. Just ask about me and you'll know who it is you are talking to. Just ask anyone about "AyeLord" and they tell you who I am.

Dude, you are 8 levels below me in all ramifications be it financially, brain-smart, being responsible and being a Arrow! I got it all. Thats what keeps me going. You can't talk to the kind of girls I talk to. Your arms just aint strong enough. You need strong verbal, financial, social and mental accounts to be able to be in my circle of interaction.

My compassion for you, son. You sound like you are losing big time. I be naija boy but I aint got time for naija girls. They are all stupid bitch ass-muthafuckas! 95% of them are all retards in all spheres of life and having been portraying it here.

Next time they'll learn to keep shut and listen when real dudes from highly influential background are talking, f**ka!
Re: Do Men Prefer Skinny Women Or Curvacious Women? by StephenP(m): 4:14am On Dec 20, 2008
Thread locked due to disorderly conduct.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Will Surely End Up Like This!! [photo] / Different Types Of P*ssi*s Alive (photo) / Saw This On Fb Can't Stop Laughing Girls Oya Come And Defend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.