Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? (4637 Views)

Photos: 11 Bad Habits Of Children Caused By Their Parents Unknowingly / Which of These Punishments Did You Serve As A Kid? (Photo) / Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 07, 2015
As for me one of my bad habits then was eating my meat before my food, after eating the meat I'll take like to spoon of the food and I'll loose interest in the food. grin
Re: What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 07, 2015
snitching grin

Undercover things...I dey pokenose both the one dem send me and the one they didn't.
I remember when my aunt living with us started seeing one guy, I was asked to trail her. wink....she doesn't look back while walking - so, it was very easy.

Throwback...Ilasamaja...Baba-ijebu House...Lagos. grin

3 Likes

Re: What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? by Truckpusher(m): 3:49pm On Jan 07, 2015
I ate all the collars of my shirts. cheesy

I talked and talked ,even lied against older people in the house with an absolute convincing face and emotions that my granddad had to label me a ''pocket size lawyer" grin

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? by englishmart(m): 3:49pm On Jan 07, 2015
my bad habit was waking at night when others are sleeping.
Re: What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? by spartoo: 3:50pm On Jan 07, 2015
eating too much was mine grin

I bedwet no b small cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? by Truckpusher(m): 3:50pm On Jan 07, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
snitching grin

Undercover things...I dey pokenose both the one dem send me and the one they didn't.
I remember once my aunt living with us started seeing one guy, I was asked to trail her. wink....she doesn't look back while walking - so, it was very easy.

Throwback...Ilasamaja...Baba-ijebu House...Lagos. grin
See dem,amebo kids. grin
Re: What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:53pm On Jan 07, 2015
Killing newly hatched chicks. If a don water bed finish at night aigo kari my broda keep 4dat spot. Always hunting inda pot of soup. Mehn! E plenty
Re: What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? by kendraloops(f): 3:53pm On Jan 07, 2015
Untidiness!!

Ojukokoro

Stealing mumcs 1naira to buy chewing gum

etc

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 07, 2015
Eating without caution

Chewing pure water nylon after drinking.

Opening mouth while sleeping,and even talking sef

Mehn!e plenty

#sweetmemories kiss

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? by Tallesty1(m): 3:56pm On Jan 07, 2015
I am here to read comments.
Re: What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 07, 2015
Truckpusher:
I ate all the collars of my shirts. cheesy

I talked and talked even lied against older people in the house with an absolute convincing face and emotions that my granddad had to label me a ''pocket size lawyer" grin

Holy Grail!
You sure u didn't have mental problem? Hahahahahaha

Truckpusher:
See dem,amebo kids. grin

My amebo was too much. That my aunt dey send me to give her guy letter somewhere.
I would stop on the road, open it and read grin.

Later for evening, she would be like "ada...lemme go and see aunty Hope"
In my mind, amma be like "tell da to the birds"....hahaha
When she discovered I read the letters, she started writing in shorthand!
The first day I opened it and saw that short hand, I felt very heartbroken. cry
...and I came back fast from my DHL work that day...lmao.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? by juianne95(f): 4:01pm On Jan 07, 2015
kristina1:
Eating without caution

Mehn!e plenty

#sweetmemories kiss
e many for ur body oo
Re: What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? by Truckpusher(m): 4:01pm On Jan 07, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Holy Grail!
You sure u didn't have mental problem? Hahahahahaha

My amebo was too much. That my aunt dey send me to give her guy letter somewhere.
I would stop on the road, open it and read grin.

Later for evening, she would be like "ada...lemme go and see aunty Hope"
In my mind, amma be like "tell da to the birds"....hahaha
When she discovered I read the letters, she started writing in shorthand!
The first day I opened it and saw that short hand, I felt very heartbroken. cry
...and I came back fast from my DHL work that day...lmao.

grin.....Every child had one until you begin to realize that it doesn't work that way. tongue

And you're still doing NL face to face amebo. tongue
Re: What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 07, 2015
kristina1:
Eating without caution

Mehn!e plenty

#sweetmemories kiss
hmmm,mine was same and I also used to do karate fighting after class..
Re: What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 07, 2015
juianne95:
e many for ur body oo
You can say dat again o
Dnt tell me u dnt have any??
Re: What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? by juianne95(f): 4:04pm On Jan 07, 2015
Tallesty1:
my friend talk ur own tongue tongue
Re: What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 07, 2015
Unibenstudent:
hmmm,mine was same and I also used to do karate fighting after class..
See ur life

What abt bed-wetting??
Re: What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? by juianne95(f): 4:05pm On Jan 07, 2015
kristina1:

You can say dat again o
Dnt tell me u dnt have any??
na we be d amebo n longerthroat kids na cool
Re: What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 07, 2015
kristina1:
Eating without caution

Mehn!e plenty

#sweetmemories kiss

Only you?
U dey swallow the nylon? shocked
Re: What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 07, 2015
Tallesty1:
Mr man,u berra modify and share yours
Re: What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 07, 2015
kristina1:

See ur life

What abt bed-wetting??
yea but with the help of white garments church,that problem was solved.

1 Like

picking my nose with my hand

eating groundnuts in class

i gossip and do gbeborun

i can fight and abuse

i used to take mummy' s money to buy fish

thank God for who i am now. Am a changed person.
I LOVE U MOM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? by mesoade(m): 4:07pm On Jan 07, 2015
Always farting

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? by ireneony(f): 4:08pm On Jan 07, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Only you?
U dey swallow the nylon? shocked
is that your brother on your dp
Re: What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 07, 2015
juianne95:
na we be d amebo n longerthroat kids na cool
E still dey show for ur body sef. cool
Re: What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? by mesoade(m): 4:10pm On Jan 07, 2015
kristina1:
Eating without caution

Mehn!e plenty

#sweetmemories kiss
picture of you opening mouth or?
Re: What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? by juianne95(f): 4:10pm On Jan 07, 2015
ireneony:
is that your brother on your dp
u Jx dey find bf srzly...find for 2 sha

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? by ireneony(f): 4:10pm On Jan 07, 2015
my bad habit was licking the toothpaste that i was supposed to use to brush my teeth

then i always requested to be giving head of fish, my eye nor de see head of fish wey i no go chop

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? by Michelle55: 4:11pm On Jan 07, 2015
chewing ma nails,stealn of meat frm ma mum's pot nd slipn ontop of trees weneva we travel to d village. cool

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? by ireneony(f): 4:11pm On Jan 07, 2015
juianne95:
u Jx dey find bf srzly...find for 2 sha
maybe is her husband....the guy is cute
Re: What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? by juianne95(f): 4:11pm On Jan 07, 2015
kristina1:

E still dey show for ur body sef. cool
lolz..a leopard cannot change its spots...we jx upgrade our ameboism
Re: What Was Your Bad Habits When You Were A kid? by juianne95(f): 4:12pm On Jan 07, 2015
ireneony:
maybe is her husband....the guy is cute
very cute

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Women Try And Control Your Tongues! / Marital Issues: In Need Of Advice / I Am Craving For A Passionate Marital Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.