Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

APC Presidential Campain At Calaba: Buhari Fell Down While Climbing The Stage! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Campain At Calaba: Buhari Fell Down While Climbing The Stage! (6774 Views)

Rare Pic Of A Nigerian Soldier Climbing A Building To Take Down Boko Haram Flag / Photos From APC Presidential Campain In Ondo State / Picture Of APGA Campain Poster Carrying Photo Of GEJ. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Presidential Campain At Calaba: Buhari Fell Down While Climbing The Stage! by dtruth3(m): 4:06pm On Jan 07, 2015
chai.........
the presdential campain was a shame!

Are you sure this man Buhari is healthy?
please, who saw what i saw? he (Buhari) fell down while climbing the stage!

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campain At Calaba: Buhari Fell Down While Climbing The Stage! by lokito: 4:08pm On Jan 07, 2015
if you dont post the picture here now, you're a f00l BUT if you post the picture, you're still a f00l anyway

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Presidential Campain At Calaba: Buhari Fell Down While Climbing The Stage! by fijiano202(m): 4:10pm On Jan 07, 2015
lokito:
if you dont post the picture here now, you're a f00l BUT if you post the picture, you're still a f00l anyway
so u mean anyway/anyhow hes a foOl ....u badt gan

15 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campain At Calaba: Buhari Fell Down While Climbing The Stage! by kingofpool: 4:11pm On Jan 07, 2015
He don the fail already... Gej ll be like hahahaha see the thing wey wan come contest with me again...

9 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campain At Calaba: Buhari Fell Down While Climbing The Stage! by Adminisher: 4:11pm On Jan 07, 2015
lokito:

They tied Calabar wrapper on a Fulani retired General, why wont he slip and fall.

Fayose fell on stage and won his elections. This is a very very good OMEN.

14 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campain At Calaba: Buhari Fell Down While Climbing The Stage! by temitemi1(m): 4:12pm On Jan 07, 2015
Old age is fully in action grin grin grin Buhari abeg go die for ur village ooooo... GEJ till 2019, no shaking!!!

14 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campain At Calaba: Buhari Fell Down While Climbing The Stage! by dtruth3(m): 4:13pm On Jan 07, 2015
lokito:
hahahahha easy bro! am saying the truth. and besides, is this how you will go about insulting people to win vote for Buhari?

9 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campain At Calaba: Buhari Fell Down While Climbing The Stage! by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 07, 2015
@ op, i saw it o, if not for that body guard beside him. His teeth would av been a gooner.

11 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campain At Calaba: Buhari Fell Down While Climbing The Stage! by temitemi1(m): 4:15pm On Jan 07, 2015
If buhari fall truly I no think sey him go stand up again oooo
Adminisher:

They tied Calabar wrapper on a Fulani retired General, why wont he slip and fall.

6 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campain At Calaba: Buhari Fell Down While Climbing The Stage! by sunnydayasaba(m): 4:16pm On Jan 07, 2015
dtruth3:
chai.........

lies....why come here to tell lies....he simply hits his leg and u won't even notice it except u watch closely. Stop d lies nw

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campain At Calaba: Buhari Fell Down While Climbing The Stage! by Macelliot(m): 4:16pm On Jan 07, 2015
Picture or Adonbilivit
Re: APC Presidential Campain At Calaba: Buhari Fell Down While Climbing The Stage! by SeverusSnape(m): 4:17pm On Jan 07, 2015
Pictures or..... lipsrsealed
Re: APC Presidential Campain At Calaba: Buhari Fell Down While Climbing The Stage! by dtruth3(m): 4:18pm On Jan 07, 2015
sunnydayasaba:

lies....why come here to tell lies....he simply hits his leg and u won't even notice it except u watch closely. Stop d lies nw
yes! exactly, i was watching closely. and i saw him fell, with his two hands on the ground!

4 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campain At Calaba: Buhari Fell Down While Climbing The Stage! by kokoA(m): 4:19pm On Jan 07, 2015
Baba way tying wrapper which he is not used to and trying to climb stairs for God's sake. Even your father will slip off in such condition. Ode!

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campain At Calaba: Buhari Fell Down While Climbing The Stage! by dguyindcorner(m): 4:21pm On Jan 07, 2015
He didn't fall o, he only misplaced his leg.

What funny to me is when the announcer mistakenly said Muhammadu Ribadu

Anyways GMB TILL 2023

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Presidential Campain At Calaba: Buhari Fell Down While Climbing The Stage! by lokito: 4:22pm On Jan 07, 2015
dtruth3:
hahahahha easy bro! am saying the truth. and besides, is this how you will go about insulting people to win vote for Buhari?

bro, we need fish out that kai-kai man outta Aso rock. GEJ is a shame

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campain At Calaba: Buhari Fell Down While Climbing The Stage! by dguyindcorner(m): 4:22pm On Jan 07, 2015
dtruth3:
yes! exactly, i was watching closely. and i saw him fell, with his two hands on the ground!

All LIARS shall PERISH, repent

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campain At Calaba: Buhari Fell Down While Climbing The Stage! by dtruth3(m): 4:23pm On Jan 07, 2015
Macelliot:
Picture or Adonbilivit
i wasnt fast enough, i would have got him on camera. but you can watch it on AIT repeat broadcast latter
Re: APC Presidential Campain At Calaba: Buhari Fell Down While Climbing The Stage! by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 07, 2015
Adminisher:

You cant compare the spiritual Fathers/ prophet behind Fayose to that of Buhari .
Re: APC Presidential Campain At Calaba: Buhari Fell Down While Climbing The Stage! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 07, 2015
Re: APC Presidential Campain At Calaba: Buhari Fell Down While Climbing The Stage! by sunnydayasaba(m): 4:27pm On Jan 07, 2015
dtruth3:

Did u not also notice DAT d wrapper he was tying arnd his waist like an atilogu dancer is enough to make a man fall down if ur not use to it tying such wrappers.....Abeg free d man oh....He has really surprised me wit his campaign by visiting almost d whole Geopolitical Zone
Re: APC Presidential Campain At Calaba: Buhari Fell Down While Climbing The Stage! by HzRF(m): 4:47pm On Jan 07, 2015
dguyindcorner:
He didn't fall o, he only misplaced his leg.

What funny to me is when the announcer mistakenly say Muhammadu Ribadu

Anyways GMB TILL 2023

5 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campain At Calaba: Buhari Fell Down While Climbing The Stage! by HzRF(m): 4:53pm On Jan 07, 2015
sunnydayasaba:

Did u not also notice DAT d wrapper he was tying arnd his waist like an atilogu dancer is enough to make a man fall down if ur not use to it tying such wrappers.....Abeg free d man oh....He has really surprised me wit his campaign by visiting almost d whole Geopolitical Zone

3 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campain At Calaba: Buhari Fell Down While Climbing The Stage! by dtruth3(m): 4:53pm On Jan 07, 2015
anytime Buhari shoutes kworroption, i really wish he could win and start with Tinubu!

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campain At Calaba: Buhari Fell Down While Climbing The Stage! by hinohsend: 4:55pm On Jan 07, 2015
dtruth3:
chai.........

So aw was d entire campaign a shame,ur brain useless gan,#feBUHARI

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campain At Calaba: Buhari Fell Down While Climbing The Stage! by motherlode: 5:02pm On Jan 07, 2015
You are the opposite of your name. Dtruth3 your lie no sweet reach abeg go add sugar!

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campain At Calaba: Buhari Fell Down While Climbing The Stage! by san316(m): 5:06pm On Jan 07, 2015
funny. but I no see am
Re: APC Presidential Campain At Calaba: Buhari Fell Down While Climbing The Stage! by Monimatic(m): 5:06pm On Jan 07, 2015
Bad omen, he don lose the election be dat, na so Atiku fall for stage for 2007 n he lost woefully.
Na so death dey come, later dem go say na Jonathan poison am
Is it by force to be President.
No Certificate No Aso Rock

4 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campain At Calaba: Buhari Fell Down While Climbing The Stage! by Monimatic(m): 5:10pm On Jan 07, 2015
sunnydayasaba:

Ur semi Illiteracy pass Buhari own, so Buhari. Is not old enough or sensible enough to adjust the wrapper on his wait when he knows it's tooo tight for him.

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campain At Calaba: Buhari Fell Down While Climbing The Stage! by mencade4: 5:17pm On Jan 07, 2015
buhari dont die in nigeria.....go and die in Niger Republic. Thats ur country.
Re: APC Presidential Campain At Calaba: Buhari Fell Down While Climbing The Stage! by sunnydayasaba(m): 5:18pm On Jan 07, 2015
Monimatic:

Ur semi Illiteracy pass Buhari own, so Buhari. Is not old enough or sensible enough to adjust the wrapper on his wait when he knows it's tooo tight for him.

U expect me to exchange words wit U...well I have better things to do....If u quote me again, then I knw ur a very BIG fool and daft.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campain At Calaba: Buhari Fell Down While Climbing The Stage! by 9jvirgin(m): 5:31pm On Jan 07, 2015
Falling off when climbing a podium now makes a topic on Nairaland Seun eleyi gidi gan ooooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Looking At The Top 30 Richest Nigerians Of 2015 / Aggrieved PDP Youths Protest, Demand Secondus’ Resignation / 2023: Assessing The Impact Of Social Media On The Electorate By Segalink (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.