Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Things Men Should Never Ask Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Men Should Never Ask Women (2816 Views)

10 Stupid Questions Men Ask Women During Sēx / 10 Stupid Questions Men Ask Women During Sex, Number 7 Is The Dumbest / 10 silly Questions Men Ask Women During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Men Should Never Ask Women by Stycon(m): 5:03pm On Jan 07, 2015
1. A man should never ask a woman if he can kiss her, as she will only say, a man should never "ask" for a kiss.

Asking her for a kiss will only make a man look like a boy, which is what a woman is not interested in, and even if she says "yes", it could mean she is just being polite, while on the inside her attraction meter will read a firm, "No".

2. A man should never ask a woman if he can take her out on a date sometime, as she would like to be with a man who is a leader and in control, not someone who asks her permission to hit on her.

A man should confidently ask a woman out, by simply saying, "We should hang out... what's your number?" or tell her about a specific place he wants to take her to.

3. A man should never brag about the car he has or the kind of house he lives in, as it would seem like he is trying hard to impress her.

Women would be far more impressed by a man's material possessions if he does not mention them in conversation.

4. A man should never ask a woman is what she wants to do for the night, as she likes a "man with a plan".

The man needs to have a game plan before he calls her, so as to ensure that she will not be burdened with having to think about what to do.

5. A man should never ask a woman if she likes him, as this is one phrase that turns off a woman completely.

He should just assume that she likes him, and never ask the question, as it would look like he has no confidence.

6. A man should never ask a woman why she never answered his message, as one, it would show that he cared she did not reply back, and two, it would give her a guilt trip, which is seen as insecurity by women.

7. A man should never ask a woman how men she has slept with, as this shows that he is suffering from insecurity.

8.  A man should never hint at a future date with a woman he has just met, as she not only wants but needs a guy who is somewhat of a "challenge", and will lose interest if she senses she has won.

9. A man should never end a phone conversation with a woman with a "next step", as firstly it would kill any spontaneity by being predictable, and secondly he would kill any chances of her calling him.

10. A man should never talk bad about a woman's guy friends especially if he hasn't met them and doesn't know her very well, as this is the fastest way for her to mark him as "insecure".

Culled: Bullz-Eye.com
Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by ireneony(f): 5:06pm On Jan 07, 2015
op, you are 100% correct....
especially the kissing part

op you would have add the virgin part
Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by juianne95(f): 5:09pm On Jan 07, 2015
Number 7 is so annoying...Wetin concern dem
Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by LaurelP(m): 5:09pm On Jan 07, 2015
Does it mean women are zombies who don't have their own plans.
And always want to do whatever u want dem to
Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by oma4imoh: 5:11pm On Jan 07, 2015
OP no 3 is very sorrect, 7 they claim they ask not because of insecurity. Nice post
Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by demelza: 5:12pm On Jan 07, 2015
I agree with number 1 intoto.
Asking for a kiss makes you look weak. Just go ahead and take it especially when you know she is feeling you.
Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by Stycon(m): 5:18pm On Jan 07, 2015
LaurelP:
Does it mean women are zombies who don't have their own plans.
And always want to do whatever u want dem to

Nah!

Asking her out is still subject to her schedule. The above point is just to show that Men shldnt be clueless.
Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by ifex370(m): 5:26pm On Jan 07, 2015
Stycon:

Nah!

Asking her out is still subject to her schedule. The above point is just to show that Men shldnt be clueless.

Gbam

1 Like

Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by LaurelP(m): 5:27pm On Jan 07, 2015
Stycon:

Nah!

Well I understand dat men shud lead
But dat doesn't mean it will always work out
Some women don't like being taken unawares
Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by Oildichotomy(m): 5:32pm On Jan 07, 2015
Here we go

4 Likes

Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by SeverusSnape(m): 5:32pm On Jan 07, 2015
A man should never ask a woman if She's a virgin.

Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by Stycon(m): 5:33pm On Jan 07, 2015
LaurelP:

Well I understand dat men shud lead
But dat doesn't mean it will always work out
Some women don't like being taken unawares

Owk. Noted.
Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by officialEGO(f): 5:37pm On Jan 07, 2015
Hahahahahaha! I agree with number one! I dey imagine a guy asking if he can kiss me when he's not John Okafor! I go just slap him mouth or tell him yes and commot mouth when he don near, make e use am shock ground! It's so Mr. Ibu-like!
Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by cutieberie1(f): 5:54pm On Jan 07, 2015
i agree with no 4,6 n 10
Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by obiZEAL(m): 5:55pm On Jan 07, 2015
11.A man should never be broke....u'll go to hell!!!

1 Like

Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by naijaboiy: 6:01pm On Jan 07, 2015
A man should not make a woman feel too important about herself undecided
Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by Lisaflex(f): 6:05pm On Jan 07, 2015
correct!!! esp 1 n 3
Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by justmag(m): 6:18pm On Jan 07, 2015
I don't completely agree with this

1. Saying we should hang out sometimes sounds more friendly than a date! And most women will interprete it as such!

2. I do agree that No man should ask a woman's permission to kiss her! However! I believe the man should leave some signs that he is about to lean in or else she could slap the living day light out of you!

3. I don't see anything wrong with a man asking a woman why she hasn't replied back! He could just be checking up on her to see if she is okay. It depends on the relationship history.

4. Well! With all these hoes in circulation! A man needs to kno how many guys a girl has beeped! That question depends on the TYPE OF RELATIONSHIP

Everything else seems fine!
Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by jmoore(m): 6:30pm On Jan 07, 2015
ireneony:

op you would have add the virgin part
SeverusSnape:
A man should never ask a woman if She's a virgin.

If I am interested in a lady, I will ask the virgin question cos I want to marry a virgin. Ain't gonna marry under assumption.
Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by ireneony(f): 6:32pm On Jan 07, 2015
jmoore:

If I am interested in a lady, I will ask the virgin question cos I want to marry a virgin. Ain't gonna marry under assumption.
then wait till thy kingdom come

1 Like

Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by ireneony(f): 6:34pm On Jan 07, 2015
naijaboiy:
A man should not make a woman feel too important about herself undecided
your own must be different.....the way you sound at times makes it look like you don't have a girlfriend but have a boyfriend grin

1 Like

Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by jmoore(m): 6:34pm On Jan 07, 2015
ireneony:

Huh? I have asked some of them. Many virgin ladies are on my radar so keep the "wait" for yourself.
Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by InZA: 6:35pm On Jan 07, 2015
11. A man should never ask a woman to marry him, he should instead abscond with her to the himalayas and live with her there till the end of time. undecided
Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by naijaboiy: 6:40pm On Jan 07, 2015
ireneony:
your own must be different.....the way you sound at times makes it look like you don't have a girlfriend but have a boyfriend grin
Ok
Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by ireneony(f): 6:40pm On Jan 07, 2015
InZA:
11. A man should never ask a woman to marry him, he should instead abscond with her to the himalayas and live with her there till the end of time. undecided
bros, if I were girlfriend I will ask you to marry me because you are really getting old.
It will get to a stage that only divorcee and windows will be the only one that will be interested in you.

1 Like

Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by kcpragmatik(m): 6:45pm On Jan 07, 2015
Everything boils down to a man not being CLUELESS, define your destination and them cool girls will follow U...
Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by kcpragmatik(m): 6:46pm On Jan 07, 2015
ireneony:
bros, if I were girlfriend I will ask you to marry me because you are really getting old.
It will get to a stage that only divorcee and windows will be the only one that will be interested in you.

**windows** Is allowed
Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by Dotwillis1(m): 6:50pm On Jan 07, 2015
Stycon:
1. A man should never ask a woman if he can kiss her, as she will only say, a man should never "ask" for a kiss.

Asking her for a kiss will only make a man look like a boy, which is what a woman is not interested in, and even if she says "yes", it could mean she is just being polite, while on the inside her attraction meter will read a firm, "No".

2. A man should never ask a woman if he can take her out on a date sometime, as she would like to be with a man who is a leader and in control, not someone who asks her permission to hit on her.

A man should confidently ask a woman out, by simply saying, "We should hang out... what's your number?" or tell her about a specific place he wants to take her to.

3. A man should never brag about the car he has or the kind of house he lives in, as it would seem like he is trying hard to impress her.

Women would be far more impressed by a man's material possessions if he does not mention them in conversation.

4. A man should never ask a woman is what she wants to do for the night, as she likes a "man with a plan".

The man needs to have a game plan before he calls her, so as to ensure that she will not be burdened with having to think about what to do.

5. A man should never ask a woman if she likes him, as this is one phrase that turns off a woman completely.

He should just assume that she likes him, and never ask the question, as it would look like he has no confidence.

6. A man should never ask a woman why she never answered his message, as one, it would show that he cared she did not reply back, and two, it would give her a guilt trip, which is seen as insecurity by women.

7. A man should never ask a woman how men she has slept with, as this shows that he is suffering from insecurity.

8.  A man should never hint at a future date with a woman he has just met, as she not only wants but needs a guy who is somewhat of a "challenge", and will lose interest if she senses she has won.

9. A man should never end a phone conversation with a woman with a "next step", as firstly it would kill any spontaneity by being predictable, and secondly he would kill any chances of her calling him.

10. A man should never talk bad about a woman's guy friends especially if he hasn't met them and doesn't know her very well, as this is the fastest way for her to mark him as "insecure".

Culled: Bullz-Eye.com
i don't do any of thiz
Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by MrDojo(m): 6:52pm On Jan 07, 2015
ireneony:

Nt every babe is hoe...tongue

Like u..tongue

1 Like

Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by ireneony(f): 6:55pm On Jan 07, 2015
MrDojo:

Like u..tongue
which kind play reach there.. .
Have you seen me in your life before talk less of approaching me.
Better go and edit the statement you just made right now
Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by juianne95(f): 6:55pm On Jan 07, 2015
MrDojo:

Like u..tongue
undecided undecided u don Bleep her bfor?
Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by InZA: 6:57pm On Jan 07, 2015
ireneony:

Hahahahaha!!!
LMNO grin grin

So the question is... Do you want to be my girlfriend?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many Ladies Can Do This? (photo) / 9 Reasons Curvy Girls Are Better In Bed / Guys! How Far Can U Go To Please Ur Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.