Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,295 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

President GEJ Vs Governor Amaechi: Who Rocked The Headphone Better? (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President GEJ Vs Governor Amaechi: Who Rocked The Headphone Better? (Photos) (52123 Views)

Governor Fayose Vs Governor Ambode: Compared By APC London (Photos) / Governor Wike Vs Governor Ambode - See Gobe (photos) / Governor Ambode Vs Governor Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President GEJ Vs Governor Amaechi: Who Rocked The Headphone Better? (Photos) by kccarew(f): 8:29pm On Jan 07, 2015
Amechi rocks it better, he is having fun!!!
Re: President GEJ Vs Governor Amaechi: Who Rocked The Headphone Better? (Photos) by alaoeri: 8:29pm On Jan 07, 2015
Amaechi off course nothing fit the clueless one.
GMB 2015.
Re: President GEJ Vs Governor Amaechi: Who Rocked The Headphone Better? (Photos) by ExAngel007(f): 8:30pm On Jan 07, 2015
Lolz.. Amaechi gots swag!
Re: President GEJ Vs Governor Amaechi: Who Rocked The Headphone Better? (Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 8:30pm On Jan 07, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Lol!
amaechi no jx care o! grin that shoki song dy enter him head! He nor jx send anybady! He dy flex grin
Bt e be like say gudluck dy listen to national anthem o grin c as him gentle tongue Lol
gudluck rocked it!
Funny comment from my angel,yeah,Goodluck looks like he's using earpiece for the first time
Re: President GEJ Vs Governor Amaechi: Who Rocked The Headphone Better? (Photos) by baybeeboi: 8:33pm On Jan 07, 2015
how did dis make frontpage?
Nairaland loosin it since 1795
Re: President GEJ Vs Governor Amaechi: Who Rocked The Headphone Better? (Photos) by jentlsoul: 8:33pm On Jan 07, 2015
$team amaechi. GEJ just they show him brown teeth.
Re: President GEJ Vs Governor Amaechi: Who Rocked The Headphone Better? (Photos) by 1stola: 8:34pm On Jan 07, 2015
JECBOSS:

The guy is so funny. lol
Like ur profile pix
Don't you ever get tired
Re: President GEJ Vs Governor Amaechi: Who Rocked The Headphone Better? (Photos) by simdam500(m): 8:34pm On Jan 07, 2015
Err. GEJ
Re: President GEJ Vs Governor Amaechi: Who Rocked The Headphone Better? (Photos) by damola311: 8:35pm On Jan 07, 2015
Chai! See what nigeria problem turn my president hair into..... Any i Love my president and God bless Nigeria.
Re: President GEJ Vs Governor Amaechi: Who Rocked The Headphone Better? (Photos) by gebest: 8:36pm On Jan 07, 2015
Amaechi all the way
Re: President GEJ Vs Governor Amaechi: Who Rocked The Headphone Better? (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 8:36pm On Jan 07, 2015
Mogidi:
Is Amaechi turning into a woman?

Amaechi is so feminine sometimes you wonder if he takes it up his azz, if he's not dancing like a woman then he's making faces like a woman.

The only governor willing to give blow J for the post of vice president. Oga Amaechi I hail o
he's turning into a woman yet he has more cojones than you
Re: President GEJ Vs Governor Amaechi: Who Rocked The Headphone Better? (Photos) by chubbygal(f): 8:36pm On Jan 07, 2015
GEJ come 2015

1 Like

Re: President GEJ Vs Governor Amaechi: Who Rocked The Headphone Better? (Photos) by deeptechcool(m): 8:37pm On Jan 07, 2015
GEJ was listening to the beats from Otuoke palmwine joint.

Re: President GEJ Vs Governor Amaechi: Who Rocked The Headphone Better? (Photos) by valicious1(m): 8:37pm On Jan 07, 2015
englishmart:
everything on my president is always the best.
For the first in his life, he's really looking clueless with that headphone on.

It doesn't stop me from screaming

GEJ till D'banj becomes a bouncer
guy no offense but you are idleness and joblessness personified. how can someone comment on every thread that makes frontpage from dusk till dawn? you de chop at all?

1 Like

Re: President GEJ Vs Governor Amaechi: Who Rocked The Headphone Better? (Photos) by gistmelove(m): 8:37pm On Jan 07, 2015
JECBOSS:
Obviously, It's GEJ. He's really a handsome looking man.

handsome kee
Na lie oooo
Re: President GEJ Vs Governor Amaechi: Who Rocked The Headphone Better? (Photos) by undercat: 8:39pm On Jan 07, 2015
I would say it looks better on Jonathan, cos his headset is nicer, even though that his smile is out of place. Who smiles like than when he is listening to music only he can hear in a public setting?
Re: President GEJ Vs Governor Amaechi: Who Rocked The Headphone Better? (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 8:39pm On Jan 07, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
Op is dat an 'issue-based campaign'?
Is that what governance is aboutundecided

GEJ has no free will! He's always bin lead in everything..forced to wea suit; forced to wea ear-piece; and etc..

The only thin he wasn't forced was to 'remove subsidy'..gringringrin
chisos shocked you wicked o
Re: President GEJ Vs Governor Amaechi: Who Rocked The Headphone Better? (Photos) by samuelmag: 8:40pm On Jan 07, 2015
Guys let's be sincere,if this was an advert who's pic will sell d product?
I think Amaechi looks more like someone enjoying the headfone which will mek a gud advert wyle Goodluck luks like someone who's forcin it to luk cool with an headphone,not sure he has worn one before loz...#maopinion!

1 Like

Re: President GEJ Vs Governor Amaechi: Who Rocked The Headphone Better? (Photos) by 50calibre(m): 8:41pm On Jan 07, 2015
The clueless look is ever present on this man's face, even while listening to music.

Everything about this pseudo-president, reeks of retar*dedness.

2 Likes

Re: President GEJ Vs Governor Amaechi: Who Rocked The Headphone Better? (Photos) by fesnge(m): 8:41pm On Jan 07, 2015
It looks like Amaechi was listening to jazz music while GEJ was listening to Nwababy by Flavor N'abania music. They both rocked 50/50.
Re: President GEJ Vs Governor Amaechi: Who Rocked The Headphone Better? (Photos) by Kylekent59: 8:42pm On Jan 07, 2015
Amechi na correct DJ
Re: President GEJ Vs Governor Amaechi: Who Rocked The Headphone Better? (Photos) by Khd95(m): 8:43pm On Jan 07, 2015
Hw does dat affect feb14 ehn

Bt it seeems Rotimi z connectin wit d inner world grin

Presido b like'awon weyrey,dem qo post am qo NL'
Re: President GEJ Vs Governor Amaechi: Who Rocked The Headphone Better? (Photos) by englishmart(m): 8:44pm On Jan 07, 2015
valicious1:

guy no offense but you are idleness and joblessness personified. how can someone comment on every thread that makes frontpage from dusk till dawn? you de chop at all?
Hahahahah. grin you won't understand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President GEJ Vs Governor Amaechi: Who Rocked The Headphone Better? (Photos) by kenex4ever(m): 8:44pm On Jan 07, 2015
dharyour93:
Lol. AMAECHI is chilling while it looks like GEJ was forced. Lol
bad observation!
Some one smiling wholeheartedly was forced and some one looking like he is passing out strong poo is chilling?-----Typical apc kind of observation
Re: President GEJ Vs Governor Amaechi: Who Rocked The Headphone Better? (Photos) by chymystique(f): 8:45pm On Jan 07, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Ok,Amaechi rocks it better because his face looks orgasmic? Ashawo

Hmmmmm. This is the third time u quoting and countering me in one day. Lemme jst ignore the asewo comment for now angry
Re: President GEJ Vs Governor Amaechi: Who Rocked The Headphone Better? (Photos) by oluwaseyi187(m): 8:45pm On Jan 07, 2015
It is visible 2 d eyes...
Re: President GEJ Vs Governor Amaechi: Who Rocked The Headphone Better? (Photos) by TheRealCoolHunK: 8:47pm On Jan 07, 2015
SparkAngel:

Thanks!
You've made only two posts, and you have 5 likes already? That's just unfair. I'm leaving nairaland. sad
Re: President GEJ Vs Governor Amaechi: Who Rocked The Headphone Better? (Photos) by ZACHIE: 8:48pm On Jan 07, 2015
That finger pressing and tendering the Prez is key.
As expected, the Clueless One is completely idealess about how to handle a common headphone.
It is that bad.
Fisherman.......go home
Re: President GEJ Vs Governor Amaechi: Who Rocked The Headphone Better? (Photos) by BISIXCLUSIVE: 8:48pm On Jan 07, 2015
Vicotex:
he do face like woman wey dem pour hot water for her yansh
haaaaaaaaaaaa noooooo, nah water bom bom he dey listen to
Re: President GEJ Vs Governor Amaechi: Who Rocked The Headphone Better? (Photos) by tommykiwi(m): 8:50pm On Jan 07, 2015
GEJ rocked it more because Ameachi is already sleeping! As he use to sleep in the office.
Re: President GEJ Vs Governor Amaechi: Who Rocked The Headphone Better? (Photos) by freshness2020: 8:50pm On Jan 07, 2015
nicflame:
Who's Jonathan pls, is he a farmer in Otuoke?
Old joke...try to be funnier next time!
Re: President GEJ Vs Governor Amaechi: Who Rocked The Headphone Better? (Photos) by Holluwahsheyi(m): 8:52pm On Jan 07, 2015
Na dere palaba b dat joor................. Ao dat take affect me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nicknames Associated With Ajimobi / States That Would Be Hot During This Governorship Elections - By Lalasticlala / Ruth Ngladar Pogu, Chibok Girl Reunites With Mother 7 Years After Abduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.