Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

There Is Dignity In Labour, Dont Be Deceived By People (ie nairalanders) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / There Is Dignity In Labour, Dont Be Deceived By People (ie nairalanders) (1444 Views)

This Is What You Do When Your Best Friend Is In Labour... / Ten (10) Ways That Helps To Uphold Dignity In The Society / Deceived Into Marriage, Used And Dumped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is Dignity In Labour, Dont Be Deceived By People (ie nairalanders) by tpia12: 8:35pm On Jan 07, 2015
many jobless persons here are fond of boasting about their "high falluting" jobs whereas in reality, most of them are either jobless or spending majority of their time wishing wishing to be what they are not. Do not allow yourself to be deceived by anybody seeking your downfall. They are fond of coming online pretending to be the bees knees and looking for who to lead astray until the person caputs.

What the bible says is whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might. Eccle 9:10.

1 Cor 12:15-26

Now if the foot should say, “Because I am not a hand, I do not belong to the body,” it would not for that reason stop being part of the body.

And if the ear should say, “Because I am not an eye, I do not belong to the body,” it would not for that reason stop being part of the body. 1If the whole body were an eye, where would the sense of hearing be? If the whole body were an ear, where would the sense of smell be? But in fact God has placed the parts in the body, every one of them, just as he wanted them to be. If they were all one part, where would the body be? As it is, there are many parts, but one body.

The eye cannot say to the hand, “I don’t need you!” And the head cannot say to the feet, “I don’t need you!” On the contrary, those parts of the body that seem to be weaker are indispensable, and the parts that we think are less honorable we treat with special honor. And the parts that are unpresentable are treated with special modesty, while our presentable parts need no special treatment. But God has put the body together, giving greater honor to the parts that lacked it, so that there should be no division in the body, but that its parts should have equal concern for each other. If one part suffers, every part suffers with it; if one part is honored, every part rejoices with it.

Titus 2:9

Teach slaves to be subject to their masters in everything, to try to please them, not to talk back to them

Nowhere in the bible supports the notion that you should let others make you feel bad over your honest means of earning income. Armed robbers, scammers, kidnappers, witches, other unsavoury characters do not feel bad over their ungodly and amoral activities, why should you be the one feeling unhappy when they are not?

so, just a note of warning, do not let yourself be used by agents of the devil who want to destroy you.

1 Like

Re: There Is Dignity In Labour, Dont Be Deceived By People (ie nairalanders) by tpia12: 8:36pm On Jan 07, 2015
Jesus our Saviour was a Carpenter.
Re: There Is Dignity In Labour, Dont Be Deceived By People (ie nairalanders) by tpia12: 8:37pm On Jan 07, 2015
one thing i really hate and which people (especially nlers) do, is kan ma wo esin elesin sare.

meaning they are fond of measuring themselves by what others are doing, and then attempting to pull down what they refuse to build in their own lives.

1 Like

Re: There Is Dignity In Labour, Dont Be Deceived By People (ie nairalanders) by tpia12: 8:39pm On Jan 07, 2015
as the song paraphrases, Modaru ma lo, modaru ma lo, ma da le onile ru, modaru ma lo.

sounds like modaru cow actually.
Re: There Is Dignity In Labour, Dont Be Deceived By People (ie nairalanders) by elantraceey(f): 8:48pm On Jan 07, 2015
Is someone talking to herself?

I quite agree with you though.
Re: There Is Dignity In Labour, Dont Be Deceived By People (ie nairalanders) by Deefuray(f): 9:05pm On Jan 07, 2015
True tho
Re: There Is Dignity In Labour, Dont Be Deceived By People (ie nairalanders) by coogar: 9:12pm On Jan 07, 2015
tpia's menopausal symptoms strike yet again. grin

3 Likes

Re: There Is Dignity In Labour, Dont Be Deceived By People (ie nairalanders) by SAMBARRY: 9:18pm On Jan 07, 2015
coogar:
tpia's menopausal symptoms strike yet again. grin
shey the menopausal symptoms no get end ni? grin

this one no be ordinary eye again o grin

make una carry that woman go deliverance from the disease of soliloquy and attention seeking cheesy grin
Re: There Is Dignity In Labour, Dont Be Deceived By People (ie nairalanders) by peziz(f): 9:20pm On Jan 07, 2015
SAMBARRY:

make una carry that woman go deliverance from the disease of soliloquy and attention seeking cheesy grin

Iswearigad

2 Likes

Re: There Is Dignity In Labour, Dont Be Deceived By People (ie nairalanders) by coogar: 9:23pm On Jan 07, 2015
SAMBARRY:

her menopause has a time-delay. grin

i will inform TEHN. grin

1 Like

Re: There Is Dignity In Labour, Dont Be Deceived By People (ie nairalanders) by jmoore(m): 10:08pm On Jan 07, 2015
So creating thousands of usernames on nairaland is what you call dignity, huh?

2 Likes

Re: There Is Dignity In Labour, Dont Be Deceived By People (ie nairalanders) by tpia12: 11:36pm On Jan 07, 2015
Whatever honest work you are doing, be grateful to God and do it well.

@ topic.

The night cometh when no man can work.

If you are in a particular place where God has placed you, be thankful, not ungrateful.

Yorubas say taa ba dupe ore anaa, aa ri mii ngba.

Instead of grumbling, grouching and complaining, be filled with praise for this is the will of God concerning you.
Re: There Is Dignity In Labour, Dont Be Deceived By People (ie nairalanders) by tpia12: 11:40pm On Jan 07, 2015
Many of the folks here are rented crowds.

They are not sharing their rental dividend with you o!

Eni a wi fun baba je o gbo.
Re: There Is Dignity In Labour, Dont Be Deceived By People (ie nairalanders) by ahnie: 5:44am On Jan 08, 2015
tpia its well with you.honestly you need help.coogar here comes your betterhalf.
Re: There Is Dignity In Labour, Dont Be Deceived By People (ie nairalanders) by SAMBARRY: 6:41am On Jan 08, 2015
ahnie:
tpia its well with you.honestly you need help.coogar here comes your betterhalf.
I'm telling you. Roftl @rented crowd like there's a campaign going on here grin grin
Re: There Is Dignity In Labour, Dont Be Deceived By People (ie nairalanders) by Caveatemptor(m): 1:11pm On Jan 08, 2015
Trolls all over this forum.
Yesterday she was tpia tabernacles,today she is tpia12

(1) (Reply)

Can You Wash Your Mum's/dad's Underwears? (gusy/girls) / I Need Voice & Video Recorder In My House to put my wife under surveillance / 11 Most Weird Celebrity Wedding Dress and Outfit in the world

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.