Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,148 members, 7,863,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:00 AM

Em Guys Don Start Again O - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Em Guys Don Start Again O (5848 Views)

We Go Savage On These Hoes...fvck Bitches_ Dont Love Em(pics) / Confused On Whether To Start Again With Her Or Not / Many A Naija Guys Don Go Dan On His Lady Wel :-( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Em Guys Don Start Again O by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 09, 2015
francizy:

Of all the things way you go grab, na dirty balls?
You for don talk tey tey say you get plans for him balls... Smhundecided
na my balls you dey say dirty abi you think say I dirty you like

Ggrin come warn dem dis your stalker oo
Re: Em Guys Don Start Again O by ggrin(f): 7:18pm On Jan 09, 2015
samflexxy:

its truelipsrsealed
Re: Em Guys Don Start Again O by ggrin(f): 7:19pm On Jan 09, 2015
francizy:
What's the hype about this Val day celeb self? What's the excitement all about when many of you girls fit still carry belle then, especially ggrin cuz I no trust that bae... grin grin grin
Check past Vals, enough pills intake two-three weeks afterwards and abortion a few months after... cry cry cry
I don't trust u too angry
tongue
Re: Em Guys Don Start Again O by ggrin(f): 7:20pm On Jan 09, 2015
francizy:

Of all the things way you go grab, na dirty balls?
You for don talk tey tey say you get plans for him balls... Smhundecided
how u take know say e dirtyundecided
U b gayshocked
Re: Em Guys Don Start Again O by elantraceey(f): 8:05pm On Jan 09, 2015
francizy:

Am not available, would have asked you to be my val.. And u be fine girl oh... cry cry cry

embarassed embarassed
Re: Em Guys Don Start Again O by francizy(m): 9:03pm On Jan 09, 2015
samflexxy:

Lmao, stalker bawo..
Am following her and she's following me so I wouldn't call commenting on her thread stalking..
Re: Em Guys Don Start Again O by francizy(m): 9:11pm On Jan 09, 2015
ggrin:
how u take know say e dirtyundecided
U b gayshocked

Lmao, I don't have to be gay to know his balls are dirty.. All balls are dirty.. I hope you don't lick them cuz you gonna be disappointed if you scratch them one day and find dirt on it.. Also, no matter how much a guy baths, it has to mingle with the stick and laps and its kinder stuffy in there, so it will always have particles surrounding it.. For people like me that bath regularly, the dirt is so tiny that it can't be seen but it's still there. In that case, only microscopes will show it... wink grin grin
Re: Em Guys Don Start Again O by ggrin(f): 7:32pm On Feb 11, 2015
God catch una gringringrin
Re: Em Guys Don Start Again O by ggrin(f): 7:33pm On Feb 11, 2015
francizy:

Lmao, I don't have to be gay to know his balls are dirty.. All balls are dirty.. I hope you don't lick them cuz you gonna be disappointed if you scratch them one day and find dirt on it.. Also, no matter how much a guy baths, it has to mingle with the stick and laps and its kinder stuffy in there, so it will always have particles surrounding it.. For people like me that bath regularly, the dirt is so tiny that it can't be seen but it's still there. In that case, only microscopes will show it... wink grin grin
shockedshockedshockedshocked

Samflexxy come and defend yasef gringrin

1 Like

Re: Em Guys Don Start Again O by francizy(m): 6:14am On Feb 12, 2015
ggrin:

You should have him open it up and then you perform the experiment...

Wish you success... wink
Re: Em Guys Don Start Again O by Nobody: 7:08am On Feb 12, 2015
ggrin:

no mind that guy na gay e be I sure say e dey imagin how my 14inch rod they grin
Re: Em Guys Don Start Again O by ggrin(f): 7:53am On Feb 12, 2015
samflexxy:
no mind that guy na gay e be I sure say e dey imagin how my 14inch rod they grin
14 wah?

Wtf?

shocked
Re: Em Guys Don Start Again O by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 12, 2015
ggrin:
14 wah?

Wtf?

shocked
yes na you dey surprise?

Snoop dog own no near my own oo

grin
Re: Em Guys Don Start Again O by ghost1718(m): 3:52pm On Feb 15, 2015
ggrin:
14 wah?

Wtf?

shocked
14wats??, shai any girl u patronise no guy can satisfies her again.......... Shai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sex Can Be Dangerous, If You Do This Four Things. / Why Do Some Christian Girls Date Muslim Guys, And Muslim Girls Dont Do Vice Versa? / Woman Sues Her Parents For Her Ugliness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.