Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Basepay.me - Welcome To New Level Of E-currency Exchange - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Basepay.me - Welcome To New Level Of E-currency Exchange (539 Views)

How To Move Wordpress Site To New Host - Expert Guild / What's The Best Way To Create This Kind Of E-commerce Site? / Nairaland MissTechy Featured On Nigerian Bulletin:Give advice to New Bloggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Basepay.me - Welcome To New Level Of E-currency Exchange by basepay: 9:00pm On Jan 07, 2015
Dear members,

We are proud to introduce to you our new site for making online ecurrency and cryptocurrency exchanges.
The site is fully automatic, very easy to use, and requires no personal information whatsoever.

Currently we are exchanging PM to BTC and vice versa, but very fast we will add more ecurrencies as well.

We offer 24/7 support on jabber, icq and email which you can find on the website.

The domain is: https://basepay.me and for limited time we will offer you a promo code "big2015" which you can use to lower the transaction fee to only 1%!!!

So do not forget, use the site: https://basepay.me and promo code "big2015" to make transfers PM to BTC and BTC to PM with only 1% fee.

Thank you,
BasePay team

(1) (Reply)

Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Services In Nigeria And Pay Per Click / Sweet Bulksms Site For Higher Purchase / In Need Of A Something To Blast Your Message?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.