Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

A Must Read: The True Meaning Of 'I Love You' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Must Read: The True Meaning Of 'I Love You' (1568 Views)

"I Love You" To A Girl - A Broke Dude Vs A Rich Dude (picture) / 'Stop Downplaying Sex. If I Love You, I Will Ask For Sex' - Nigerian Guy / 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of ‘ I Love You’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Must Read: The True Meaning Of 'I Love You' by cityguyonnl: 9:50pm On Jan 07, 2015
It's quite unfortunate that ''i love you'' is not longer meaningful to those betrayed by it, and some people always use these words without knowing its full implication.
Now read this.

''I Love you” means that I accept you for the Person that you are,and that I
do not wish to change you into someone else. It means that I will love
you and stand by you even through
the worst of times. It means loving you even when you are you are in bad mood, or too tired to do the things I want to do. It means loving you when you are down,not just when you are
fun to bewith...''I Love you'' means that I know your deepest secrets and do not judge you for them, asking in
return that you do not judge me for
mine. It means that I care enough to
fight for you,dreaming of you,
wanting and needing you constantly,
and hoping you feel the same about me...These days, most heart has been hurt and broken. but that doesn't mean true love no longer exists..
Yes!

There are people who will still love you no matter the situation.But it's unfortunate that ''i love you'' is not longer meaningful to those betrayed by it...Don't abuse it..When you say '' i
love you'', make sure it's deeply from
your heart!..
Editors Source: http://starboyvilla.com/special-edition-a-touching-and-romantic-letter-of-love-for-your-loverpartner-in-the-new-year/
Re: A Must Read: The True Meaning Of 'I Love You' by braintext(m): 9:53pm On Jan 07, 2015
God loves u
Re: A Must Read: The True Meaning Of 'I Love You' by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 07, 2015
op dont forget to create a counter thread
true meaning of "I HATE YOU"...
Re: A Must Read: The True Meaning Of 'I Love You' by cityguyonnl: 10:01pm On Jan 07, 2015
faqman:

op dont forget to create a counter thread
true meaning of "I HATE YOU"...
Haha, but that one z simple naw, u can reverse the above said
Re: A Must Read: The True Meaning Of 'I Love You' by iceberylin(m): 10:01pm On Jan 07, 2015
Chai....that sentence don suffer grin
Re: A Must Read: The True Meaning Of 'I Love You' by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 07, 2015
braintext:
God loves u
On sunday, i will start countdown on when i am going to close down my nairaland account. I am happy for being part of you guys. It had been more than one month i signed up & soon, i wish to close my account. It had been wonderful since last one month. I came with no friend, i made friends but clossing the account with no friend. ha ha ha
Re: A Must Read: The True Meaning Of 'I Love You' by Dotwillis1(m): 10:24pm On Jan 07, 2015
*sigh* uhg..itz bn long i 'hrd' dat 3 syllabic word
Re: A Must Read: The True Meaning Of 'I Love You' by InZA: 10:27pm On Jan 07, 2015
I've not said those words in 7years.... and I don't intend to do so until I'm sure that If after I say it and the world comes to an end, I won't go to hell for lying.
Re: A Must Read: The True Meaning Of 'I Love You' by chibwike(m): 10:40pm On Jan 07, 2015
Noted
Re: A Must Read: The True Meaning Of 'I Love You' by badassProdigy(m): 10:50pm On Jan 07, 2015
i love you grin
Re: A Must Read: The True Meaning Of 'I Love You' by tdayof(m): 11:02pm On Jan 07, 2015
I hate you..
You hate me...
Oh baby I know its true...

Love Kor curve ni
Re: A Must Read: The True Meaning Of 'I Love You' by DanielBlanc(m): 11:03pm On Jan 07, 2015
The phrase "I love you" should be a sacred dedication to whom u truly love, to be sincere I watch to whom I used the phrase becos I respect wat I feel.
Re: A Must Read: The True Meaning Of 'I Love You' by LewisO: 12:16am On Jan 08, 2015
Op, that preaching is staled, most people here are not learners, everybody knows "Saying I love" means u're ready to accept the person. That the message i gat for u.
Re: A Must Read: The True Meaning Of 'I Love You' by braintext(m): 12:38am On Jan 08, 2015
mynairatime:
On sunday, i will start countdown on when i am going to close down my nairaland account. I am happy for being part of you guys. It had been more than one month i signed up & soon, i wish to close my account. It had been wonderful since last one month. I came with no friend, i made friends but clossing the account with no friend. ha ha ha

why do you wanna close down your account?
Re: A Must Read: The True Meaning Of 'I Love You' by Nobody: 6:50am On Jan 08, 2015
braintext:

why do you wanna close down your account?
It costs a lot to be here u know that. I want to give somethings attension. Good morning.
Re: A Must Read: The True Meaning Of 'I Love You' by braintext(m): 1:10pm On Jan 08, 2015
mynairatime:
It costs a lot to be here u know that. I want to give somethings attension. Good morning.

oh ok... Good luck...

1 Like

Re: A Must Read: The True Meaning Of 'I Love You' by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 08, 2015
braintext:

oh ok... Good luck...
My remaining time is going to be wonderful believe me.

(1) (Reply)

Dumb Pickup Lines Guys Use On Girls / Most Nigerian Girls Are Now Opting To Have Relationships With Romance-Machines. / Photos: Actress Naturi Naughton Flashes Her Undies In Lovely White Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.