Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Photos: Jonathan's Campaign Banners Destroyed In Abuja By Unknown Persons - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Jonathan's Campaign Banners Destroyed In Abuja By Unknown Persons (35083 Views)

Eberechi Suzzette Wike's 45th Birthday Celebration Photos; Jonathan Attends / Photos: Jonathan Rides A Train / Photos: Jonathan Worships At Dunamis Gospel Church On New Year Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Jonathan's Campaign Banners Destroyed In Abuja By Unknown Persons by rhames(m): 9:47am On Jan 08, 2015
presiding over the final burial rites of za Fee Dee Fee.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Jonathan's Campaign Banners Destroyed In Abuja By Unknown Persons by 1stola: 10:00am On Jan 08, 2015
AdolfHitIer:

Anyuka the boss

Do you know that this is the handiwork of your master the illiterate terrorist Buhari

But

He will die after gej's reelection
Because
Buhari is a certified terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is a vagabond

Gej till 2019
and your father is a f00l
your mother is a wh0re
and you are a bastard son of a wh0re from biafra

1 Like

Re: Photos: Jonathan's Campaign Banners Destroyed In Abuja By Unknown Persons by todayguest(m): 10:03am On Jan 08, 2015
Change!!! APC had moved from factual arguements to tearing of posters. Sai GEJ till Buhari becomes born again!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Jonathan's Campaign Banners Destroyed In Abuja By Unknown Persons by 1stola: 10:05am On Jan 08, 2015
EVEN THE GOATS ARE HELPING
THIS F00L MUST JUST GO!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Jonathan's Campaign Banners Destroyed In Abuja By Unknown Persons by fxskye: 10:10am On Jan 08, 2015
AdolfHitIer:

Anyuka the boss how fa naaa?

Remember

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM

And GEJ can't prosecute him?....What a very weak president

1 Like

Re: Photos: Jonathan's Campaign Banners Destroyed In Abuja By Unknown Persons by fxskye: 10:15am On Jan 08, 2015
meracool:
Are there no CCTV in the capital atleast the Unknown Persons Can be Unraveled.

Thank you for the question. After all, this administration has been spending hugely on security, CCTV installation inclusive under Police Affair Ministry/ZTE.
Re: Photos: Jonathan's Campaign Banners Destroyed In Abuja By Unknown Persons by xcolanto(m): 10:25am On Jan 08, 2015
Only semi illiterates like the b.o.k.ohari's would think elections are won by or on billboards. Gej and sambo are highly famous performing politicians and need no billboards to advertise their popularity nor achievements. This act goes to show how much the APC folks wish they could hurt my honorable president, but hey! That's just paper! Try attempting this at Aso drive and get the shock of your lives! Loosers! tongue angry
Re: Photos: Jonathan's Campaign Banners Destroyed In Abuja By Unknown Persons by alabiyemmy(m): 10:27am On Jan 08, 2015
This OP is wiping up sentiments. There are many posters and banners still standing. You only SAW a few and bingo u jumped to NairaLand. Quote me over 90per cent of the posters are still up and standing.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Jonathan's Campaign Banners Destroyed In Abuja By Unknown Persons by jeje123(m): 10:33am On Jan 08, 2015
emmalexabl:
And how does it stop us from voting en mass for PDP come next month ?
How many of u wud vote for PDP? As for me pls count me out my vote belongs to GMB/Osinbanjo!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Jonathan's Campaign Banners Destroyed In Abuja By Unknown Persons by fxskye: 10:37am On Jan 08, 2015
koikoi2:

Thank u, I love u for dat.

Send ur account number to me.

GEJ til Buhari get a certificate

What's all about this certificate issue u guys are shouting for.....To me, I think it's a strategy (though a Devil's advocate one) to create more "shouting" for his name.

How would someone had his life career in Nigerian Military and rose to the position of Major Gen. without any course, military academics? On what basis had such person been promoted?....Man-know-Man u think? It's impossible.

Nigeria Military during Buhari days was much more upright. Truth is bitter. Ask military folks u know around u. Military undergoes both academic and physical trainings. And as such certificates are issued for it. Not like civilians that trend on academics alone.

Pls it's a common sense here.....I see u guys falling pray of the strategy.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Jonathan's Campaign Banners Destroyed In Abuja By Unknown Persons by thexzy(m): 10:47am On Jan 08, 2015
Politics in da hood.....FTC tins
Re: Photos: Jonathan's Campaign Banners Destroyed In Abuja By Unknown Persons by Bertrix: 10:51am On Jan 08, 2015
Guys stop killing yourself here in the name of politics. lets be realistic in this jet age.corruption has always been in all the administration that have ever ruled this country. The citizens of this country really wants good things and being silence and quite does not make us fools.
People go about causing chaos in this country so that the present administration would look incompetent in all doings.one tribe keep thinking that they were born to rule and even the least thing like creating a national data base so the government can use it as a guide to development, they don't allow it come to pass because true statistics of how many they are would be shown. Because they are more in the senate, they don't allow policies that would really cause a change in this country to be possible.For instance almost all the states in the south have built a viable and working power plant that would actually caused stabilization in the power sector but because they have passed stupid bills that cannot allow those states to feed the power into the grids for growth to be visible.
Goodluck Jonathan is educated and I don't think he is foolish in any action he is taking, in this democratic dispensation things are always deliberated before action taken. people are expecting him to do things like the military by pointing accusing fingers that you Mr X and Mr Y are the sponsor of Bokoharam, you are the one abducting people and causing problems here and there. But I am happy that most Nigerians have ephemeral brains to know who made a statement that is still causing chaos right in this moment."i will make the country..."
when the appointed time comes, he will fish out the sponsors of problems in this country and they will pay dearly for all what they have done before man and God.Wake up Nigeria,stop sleeping
1.let us think of how to have a good transportation systems like trams and trains to link cities and reduce the hell traffics.
2. let us think of how to reactivate all the ailing industries in the country that sustained life before the advent of the blood oil like blood diamond.this will create million and one jobs.
3.let us think of how to create national data base for statistical development.
4.lets go into viable agriculture and processing of agriculture products for exports, jobs will be created and youths will be engaged actively rather than engaging them in guns and ammunition.
5.lets allow the power plants in all the states that have built them to be functional. epileptic electricity and generators will be history
6.lets encourage research and developments in all the tertiary institutions. technology will be developed and the economy will grow, the minds of the citizens will be diversify from the blood oil.
7.the police should be equipped and paid well, bribes and N20 will be rejected. their uniforms will be changed and well kitted like the police that we see in the states and other developed places.
8.lets encourage a cleaner Nigeria like what we see in the streets of developed, grown up adults will not be seen throwing banana peelings out of their cars.
many and lots more are there to be discussed in part 2. what we need to do in other to change Nigeria from 3rd world country to 1st world.
lets all have a new mind set toward Nigeria pls.GEJ is trying so please lets support him and stop fighting.if we support him Nigeria will truly change not change that is just pronounced.Thank you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Jonathan's Campaign Banners Destroyed In Abuja By Unknown Persons by mctech(m): 11:00am On Jan 08, 2015
AdolfHitIer:

Anyuka the boss
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is a vagabond

Gej till 2019
Rubbish! Baseless and silly accusations.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Jonathan's Campaign Banners Destroyed In Abuja By Unknown Persons by NUGAWHITE(m): 11:03am On Jan 08, 2015
WE WANT BUHARI IN FEBUHARI......[s]
alaoeri:
FEBUHARI is here vote change, vote Buhari, join the train of change or be crush by it, ppl are tired of the clueless adminstration.
GEJ till May 29 2015 then the general will take over.
Vote GMB/PYO 2015.

[/s]
Re: Photos: Jonathan's Campaign Banners Destroyed In Abuja By Unknown Persons by NUGAWHITE(m): 11:04am On Jan 08, 2015
WE WANT BUHARI IN FEBUHARI......[s][i]
alaoeri:
FEBUHARI is here vote change, vote Buhari, join the train of change or be crush by it, ppl are tired of the clueless adminstration.
GEJ till May 29 2015 then the general will take over.
Vote GMB/PYO 2015.
Re: Photos: Jonathan's Campaign Banners Destroyed In Abuja By Unknown Persons by Deapexboy(m): 11:10am On Jan 08, 2015
Even the wind is angry..with pdp...

#change is abt to take place
Re: Photos: Jonathan's Campaign Banners Destroyed In Abuja By Unknown Persons by bumtos(m): 11:20am On Jan 08, 2015
Infact, some people go cry after presidential election because people go surprise say change no go chan nkankan. GEJ go win the coming election with mass margin. I dey see many people change their slogan to Goodluck Forever.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Jonathan's Campaign Banners Destroyed In Abuja By Unknown Persons by lordmayor2013(m): 11:20am On Jan 08, 2015
Hello guys, those pics were photoshoped. Check ursef especially the third one for better view
Re: Photos: Jonathan's Campaign Banners Destroyed In Abuja By Unknown Persons by Skillz02(m): 11:35am On Jan 08, 2015
AdolfHitIer:

Anyuka the boss how fa naaa?

Remember

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM
If u like say he is Al - qaeda leader that won't change my mind.
Febuhuari is 4 Buhari wink

1 Like

Re: Photos: Jonathan's Campaign Banners Destroyed In Abuja By Unknown Persons by Sunkyphil(m): 11:37am On Jan 08, 2015
grin febuhari 14.........
Re: Photos: Jonathan's Campaign Banners Destroyed In Abuja By Unknown Persons by kunleeko(m): 11:40am On Jan 08, 2015
AdolfHitIer:

Anyuka the boss

Do you know that this is the handiwork of your master the illiterate terrorist Buhari

But

Because
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is a vagabond

Gej till 2019
Even if they paid u a lifetime salary, I feel you have gone. Too far...

1 Like

Re: Photos: Jonathan's Campaign Banners Destroyed In Abuja By Unknown Persons by stayblack: 11:59am On Jan 08, 2015
GEJ IS NOW USELESS TO THE NIGERIA PEOPLE,BUHARI FOR PRESIDENT.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Jonathan's Campaign Banners Destroyed In Abuja By Unknown Persons by streetvoice: 12:06pm On Jan 08, 2015
Agent of destruction u will nt succeed IJN
It GEJ all d way.
Never again will Hippocrates like Gen BUhari and his cohort sit in the saddle of authority again in our beloved country Nigeria.
Vote GEJ For continuity

1 Like

Re: Photos: Jonathan's Campaign Banners Destroyed In Abuja By Unknown Persons by Btruth: 12:20pm On Jan 08, 2015
AdolfHitIer:

Anyuka the boss

But

Because
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is a vagabond

Gej till 2019
...no wonder you choose Adolf Hitler as your display name. So, tell me, who is the vagabond/bastard here?

#Oponu!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Jonathan's Campaign Banners Destroyed In Abuja By Unknown Persons by bamigbadeii: 12:31pm On Jan 08, 2015
Definately GEJ is forbiding and rejected.
Re: Photos: Jonathan's Campaign Banners Destroyed In Abuja By Unknown Persons by omonla555: 12:49pm On Jan 08, 2015
AdolfHitIer:

Anyuka the boss

But

Because
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Tinubu is a bastard
Osinbajo is a vagabond

Gej till 2019

Then your Father is an Animal

CONCLUDED

1 Like

Re: Photos: Jonathan's Campaign Banners Destroyed In Abuja By Unknown Persons by miqos02(m): 1:18pm On Jan 08, 2015
so he is also hated in abuja?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Jonathan's Campaign Banners Destroyed In Abuja By Unknown Persons by iPsalm: 1:39pm On Jan 08, 2015
If only the CCTVs were working as there is one just behind the billboard there. Well that's none of my business *sipping my lipton tea*
Re: Photos: Jonathan's Campaign Banners Destroyed In Abuja By Unknown Persons by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 08, 2015
If dey destroy DAT of buhari, Itz victimization Buh if DAT of Jonathan is destroyed na wind of change

1 Like

Re: Photos: Jonathan's Campaign Banners Destroyed In Abuja By Unknown Persons by fxskye: 2:58pm On Jan 08, 2015
Bertrix:
Guys stop killing yourself here in the name of politics. lets be realistic in this jet age.corruption has always been in all the administration that have ever ruled this country. The citizens of this country really wants good things and being silence and quite does not make us fools.
People go about causing chaos in this country so that the present administration would look incompetent in all doings.one tribe keep thinking that they were born to rule and even the least thing like creating a national data base so the government can use it as a guide to development, they don't allow it come to pass because true statistics of how many they are would be shown. Because they are more in the senate, they don't allow policies that would really cause a change in this country to be possible.For instance almost all the states in the south have built a viable and working power plant that would actually caused stabilization in the power sector but because they have passed stupid bills that cannot allow those states to feed the power into the grids for growth to be visible.
Goodluck Jonathan is educated and I don't think he is foolish in any action he is taking, in this democratic dispensation things are always deliberated before action taken. people are expecting him to do things like the military by pointing accusing fingers that you Mr X and Mr Y are the sponsor of Bokoharam, you are the one abducting people and causing problems here and there. But I am happy that most Nigerians have ephemeral brains to know who made a statement that is still causing chaos right in this moment."i will make the country..."
when the appointed time comes, he will fish out the sponsors of problems in this country and they will pay dearly for all what they have done before man and God.Wake up Nigeria,stop sleeping
1.let us think of how to have a good transportation systems like trams and trains to link cities and reduce the hell traffics.
2. let us think of how to reactivate all the ailing industries in the country that sustained life before the advent of the blood oil like blood diamond.this will create million and one jobs.
3.let us think of how to create national data base for statistical development.
4.lets go into viable agriculture and processing of agriculture products for exports, jobs will be created and youths will be engaged actively rather than engaging them in guns and ammunition.
5.lets allow the power plants in all the states that have built them to be functional. epileptic electricity and generators will be history
6.lets encourage research and developments in all the tertiary institutions. technology will be developed and the economy will grow, the minds of the citizens will be diversify from the blood oil.
7.the police should be equipped and paid well, bribes and N20 will be rejected. their uniforms will be changed and well kitted like the police that we see in the states and other developed places.
8.lets encourage a cleaner Nigeria like what we see in the streets of developed, grown up adults will not be seen throwing banana peelings out of their cars.
many and lots more are there to be discussed in part 2. what we need to do in other to change Nigeria from 3rd world country to 1st world.
lets all have a new mind set toward Nigeria pls.GEJ is trying so please lets support him and stop fighting.if we support him Nigeria will truly change not change that is just pronounced.Thank you.

And in summary, the born to rule people set up BH insurgency in order to gain sympathy so that power could be returned to them? If yes, now I could understand ur IQ level.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Jonathan's Campaign Banners Destroyed In Abuja By Unknown Persons by melvin0004(m): 5:59pm On Jan 08, 2015
barcanista:
Even in Abuja Jonathan and PDP are rejected.
The wind of change is blowing real hard...
Sai Buhari 2015
so u call tearing of posters by touts been rejected.so sorry ur iq is low.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gbella, Ikon, Gololo At Public Hearing On Alleged Sexual Misconduct Against Reps / Atiku: How Kumuyi, Oyedepo, African Leaders Put Pressure On Obj - New Telegraph / Ireti Kingibe: Peter Obi Tweets False Info About Abuja Senate Seat, Deletes It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.