Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth (45728 Views)

Beautiful People Of Igala Land And Her Unique Traditional Way Of Dressing / Cushitic People / Meet The Most Beautiful People In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by axum: 6:17am On Jan 08, 2015
Mathematical:

..YEAH YOU'RE NOT WRONG.. BUH YOU TRAVEL MORE AND SEE FOR YASELF.. CUSHITES ARE BEAUTIFUL, BUT WHEN YOU SEE HAUSA'S,THE FULANI'S,THE LUKE'S...

I changed the title of the thread, I dont want to cause a war. lol
Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by Mathematical(f): 6:19am On Jan 08, 2015
axum:

I am Somali, and from Somalia

Nice..

1 Like

Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by axum: 6:24am On Jan 08, 2015
Cushitic people

Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by axum: 6:24am On Jan 08, 2015
Cushitic DNA

Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by axum: 6:34am On Jan 08, 2015
Cushitics (Somali)

Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by fijiano202(m): 6:45am On Jan 08, 2015
Forget fiction...these people are beautiful.......even the ugly ones are beautiful
Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by axum: 6:46am On Jan 08, 2015
fijiano202:
Forget fiction...these people are beautiful.......even the ugly ones are beautiful

Thanks man.
Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by AfricanApple(f): 6:53am On Jan 08, 2015
kilokeys:

thats d idea..
imagine them cleaned up, fed properly, and made up..

chaoi

I think my great grand ancestors r from that zone sef.
nah! they are all cleaned up already and still look this way even with make ups, even the young looks old and wrinkled. there is no hope for them again. Bantus beat them on this one
Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by axum: 6:54am On Jan 08, 2015
AfricanApple:
nah! they are all cleaned up already and still look this way even with make ups, even the young looks old and wrinkled. there is no hope for them again. Bantus beat them on this one

Thats your opinion. If you have nothing positive to add please leave.
Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by AfricanApple(f): 6:55am On Jan 08, 2015
axum:

Some of the pictures are Nomadic people and others are older photos from many years back. I wouldn't call them dirty.
hmm, but what of the recent ones and the ones on make up

cushitic in general so not look dirty but you were the one that put the bad photos there. I wouldn't call theses beautiful nor ugly, just too drab.

1 Like

Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by axum: 6:57am On Jan 08, 2015
AfricanApple:
hmm, but what of the recent ones and the ones on make up

cushitic in general so not look dirty but you were the one that put the bad photos there. I wouldn't call theses beautiful nor ugly, just too drab.

Its suppose to be a cultural thread of old photos. Any way plz leave the thread if you have nothing positive to say.
Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by AfricanApple(f): 6:57am On Jan 08, 2015
axum:

Thats your opinion. If you have nothing positive to add please leave.
okay so you were expecting praises. hian, you go wait tire o

btw, I'm not leaving, oya come and push me out tongue

1 Like

Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by axum: 6:58am On Jan 08, 2015
AfricanApple:
okay so you were expecting praises. hian, you go wait tire o

btw, I'm not leaving, oya come and push me out tongue

Not expecting anything, just showing my culture and people in the culture section.
Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by AfricanApple(f): 6:58am On Jan 08, 2015
axum:

Its suppose to be a cultural thread of old photos. Any way plz leave the thread if you have nothing positive to say.
then the topic should have 'old' in it else culture doesn't mean old

errrmmm, your replies and so fast mehn! lipsrsealed
Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by axum: 7:03am On Jan 08, 2015
Cushitic women in the military of Somalia, Ethiopia, Eritrea

Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by axum: 7:03am On Jan 08, 2015
Cushitic people

Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by axum: 7:07am On Jan 08, 2015
Cushitic women

Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by Mortiple(m): 7:08am On Jan 08, 2015
AfricanApple:
exactly!
To think these are their finest ... undecided
Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by axum: 7:23am On Jan 08, 2015
Miss Somalia and Miss Ethiopia

Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by axum: 7:35am On Jan 08, 2015
Ethiopian and Somali models

Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 08, 2015
OP, What is wrong with you?
I wouldn't say these people are ugly(though they really are), But they are like 10 millenniums far from being beautiful.
Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by axum: 7:39am On Jan 08, 2015
rexkexmilan:
I wouldn't say these people are ugly(though they really are), But they are like 10 millenniums far from being beautiful.

Thats your opinion. I am showing all types of people who are Cushitic not just models, average people, nomads etc.

3 Likes

Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by axum: 7:42am On Jan 08, 2015
Cushitic people

Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by axum: 7:45am On Jan 08, 2015
Cushitic women

Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by axum: 7:55am On Jan 08, 2015
Cushitic women

Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by axum: 7:55am On Jan 08, 2015
Cushitic women

Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by axum: 7:57am On Jan 08, 2015
Cushitic women

Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by axum: 8:20am On Jan 08, 2015
Cushitic women (all these are Somali)

Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by Peterockcephas(m): 8:31am On Jan 08, 2015
rexkexmilan:
abi ooo.... they're damn ugly

1 Like

Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by axum: 8:32am On Jan 08, 2015
Peterockcephas:
abi ooo.... they're damn ugly

That says a lot considering how Nigerians look. Plz leave the thread. Show yourself out.
Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by axum: 8:36am On Jan 08, 2015
Cushitic women (all these are Somali)

Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by axum: 8:41am On Jan 08, 2015
Cushitic women (all are Somali)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Child's Legs Buried In Benue Over His Inability To Walk As At When Due (Pics) / Alaafin Oyo's Last Letter To Governor Makinde / Beautiful Yoruba Brides In Their Costume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.