Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth (45638 Views)

Beautiful People Of Igala Land And Her Unique Traditional Way Of Dressing / Cushitic People / Meet The Most Beautiful People In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by Peterockcephas(m): 8:41am On Jan 08, 2015
axum:

That says a lot considering how Nigerians look. Plz leave the thread. Show yourself out.
don't get me wrong..... am sorry if I stepped on your nerves
Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by axum: 8:42am On Jan 08, 2015
Cushitic women (all these are Somali)

Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by axum: 8:42am On Jan 08, 2015
Peterockcephas:
don't get me wrong..... am sorry if I stepped on your nerves

Your entitled to your opinion. No nerve stepped on. Everyone has eyes and can see for themselves. No need for your opinion.
Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by axum: 8:44am On Jan 08, 2015
Cushitic kids (all these are Somali)

Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by axum: 8:50am On Jan 08, 2015
Cushitic women (Afar)

Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by axum: 9:11am On Jan 08, 2015
Cushitic kids (Somali)

Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by AfricanApple(f): 3:11pm On Jan 08, 2015
axum:

Not expecting anything, just showing my culture and people in the culture section.
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by AfricanApple(f): 3:15pm On Jan 08, 2015
Axum, are you a Somalian?
Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by axum: 3:15pm On Jan 08, 2015
AfricanApple:
Axum, are you a Somalian?

The proper word is Somali, yes I am Somali.
Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by AfricanApple(f): 3:27pm On Jan 08, 2015
axum:

The proper word is Somali, yes I am Somali.
oh! you could still be a Somalian though.
Somali from which country
Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by axum: 3:28pm On Jan 08, 2015
AfricanApple:
oh! you could still be a Somalian though.
Somali from which country

No such thing as Somalian. Somali is an ethnicity, the country is named after us, which is called Somalia. No need to add 'an' to the country when its origin comes from the ethnic group: Somali.

I am from Somalia.
Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by AfricanApple(f): 4:23pm On Jan 08, 2015
axum:

No such thing as Somalian. Somali is an ethnicity, the country is named after us, which is called Somalia. No need to add 'an' to the country when its origin comes from the ethnic group: Somali.

I am from Somalia.
oh! okay, I gerrit now

does that mean you have only one tribe in somalia?
Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by axum: 4:26pm On Jan 08, 2015
AfricanApple:
oh! okay, I gerrit now

does that mean you have only one tribe in somalia?

Somalis dont have tribes. We are one ethnicity, so we dont call ourselves a tribe since their is only one. We all speak the same language, religion, culture, history.

We have clans, which are families that make up the Somali ethnicity, all those clans are basically just big families that make up the Somali ethnicity.
Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by AfricanApple(f): 4:46pm On Jan 08, 2015
axum:

Somalis dont have tribes. We are one ethnicity, so we dont call ourselves a tribe since their is only one. We all speak the same language, religion, culture, history.

We have clans, which are families that make up the Somali ethnicity, all those clans are basically just big families that make up the Somali ethnicity.
wow! this is interesting

I guess all Somalis are Muslims
I'm aware you don't speak only one language, which of them is somalis' original language
Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by axum: 4:48pm On Jan 08, 2015
AfricanApple:
wow! this is interesting

I guess all Somalis are Muslims
I'm aware you don't speak only one language, which of them is somalis' original language

We speak one language. Which is Somali, its named after the ethnic group Somali, which is also named after the country Somalia.
Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by idu1(m): 5:00pm On Jan 08, 2015
Op, we don't know them here in otuoke... Op, we don't know them here in otuoke...
Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by axum: 5:02pm On Jan 08, 2015
idu1:
Op, we don't know them here in otuoke... Op, we don't know them here in otuoke...

Now you know them my Braaader smiley
Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by Oildichotomy(m): 7:21pm On Jan 08, 2015
Give me some Cushitic woman

Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 08, 2015
It's very obvious that this man Axum is seriously mentally ill and need to see a psychiatrist ASAP!
Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 08, 2015
Axum is half Somali and half Somali Bantu heritage, he hate fully Somalis who tend to have lighter skin and entirely different phenotypes than his half Bantu clan, he is a self loathing monkey.
Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 08, 2015
Axum hate women like these naturally beautiful Somali women.

Now let me stop right here, I am getting jealous.
Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by axum: 11:45pm On Jan 08, 2015
KenyanLady:

What are you talking bout, I've posted some of those pics before. You are mentally disturbed.
Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by Nobody: 12:08am On Jan 09, 2015
Axum..

I swear to God, you have obsessive compulsive disorder and a serious mental illness, you need to see a doctor!
Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by TerryCarr(m): 1:53am On Jan 09, 2015
KenyanLady:

somalis don't put on weight well
Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by axum: 1:56am On Jan 09, 2015
TerryCarr:

somalis don't put on weight well

That lady is a mother with several kids. She still looks beautiful, she me a Bantu with kids who looks beautiful
Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by TerryCarr(m): 2:10am On Jan 09, 2015
axum:

That lady is a mother with several kids. She still looks beautiful, she me a Bantu with kids who looks beautiful
even without the kids somalis don't put on pounds well. Somalis only look nice skinny IMO.
Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by Nobody: 2:18am On Jan 09, 2015
Have the people you listed are NOT Cushistic...
Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by axum: 2:18am On Jan 09, 2015
TerryCarr:

even without the kids somalis don't put on pounds well. Somalis only look nice skinny IMO.

That is simply cause we are tall and are bones are elongated.
Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by axum: 2:19am On Jan 09, 2015
KidStranglehold:
Have the people you listed are NOT Cushistic...

Yes they are. They are from the ethnic groups I listed from Ethiopia, Somalia, Eritrea, Djibouti

Half the people I posted are Somali people
Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by axum: 2:21am On Jan 09, 2015
KenyanLady:
Axum is half Somali and half Somali Bantu heritage, he hate fully Somalis who tend to have lighter skin and entirely different phenotypes than his half Bantu clan, he is a self loathing monkey.

Are you drunk? I am Somali. I am posting pictures of not only Somalis but people from all over the Horn of Africa
Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by axum: 2:22am On Jan 09, 2015
KenyanLady:
It's very obvious that this man Axum is seriously mentally ill and need to see a psychiatrist ASAP!

Says the person whose sole accomplishment is being left with two kids by a white guy cheesy
Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by axum: 2:23am On Jan 09, 2015
Oildichotomy:
Give me some Cushitic woman

HAHAHAHAHA grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ooni Ogunwusi Transforms His Ife Palace (photos) / Queen Ola Ajoke Adeyemi (Throwback Photo As A Little Girl) / A Child's Legs Buried In Benue Over His Inability To Walk As At When Due (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.