Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth (45630 Views)

Beautiful People Of Igala Land And Her Unique Traditional Way Of Dressing / Cushitic People / Meet The Most Beautiful People In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by Nobody: 3:53am On Jan 09, 2015
axum:

Yes they are. They are from the ethnic groups I listed from Ethiopia, Somalia, Eritrea, Djibouti

Half the people I posted are Somali people

Tigrey, Tigrinya, Amahra, Harrari, Northern Sudanese and people from Southern Egypt are NOT Cushitic. Since they do not speak a Cushitc language.

2 Likes

Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by axum: 3:59am On Jan 09, 2015
KidStranglehold:

Tigrey, Tigrinya, Amahra, Harrari, Northern Sudanese and people from Southern Egypt are NOT Cushitic. Since they do not speak a Cushitc language.

Cushitic langauge is separate from the People who are related who use to call themselves Cushitc as they have the same origin. Their are no Nubians in the pictures i post only ethiopians.

Also the language which is Cushitic family was only labeled 50 years ago. The afro asiatic family language was called Hamtic before that.

Cushitic is not only a language, it is also an identity that many of the people in the horn use to refer to themselves.

It is scientifically proven that all the people in the Horn are related, what is now Somalia was controlled by Abyssinia before Islam.
Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by axum: 4:04am On Jan 09, 2015
A paucity of written historical evidence forces the student of early Somalia to depend on the findings of archeology, anthropology, historical linguistics, and related disciplines. Such evidence has provided insights that in some cases have refuted conventional explanations of the origins and evolution of the Somali people. For example, where historians once believed that the Somalis originated on the Red Sea's western coast, or perhaps in southern Arabia, it now seems clear that the ancestral homeland of the Somalis, together with affiliated Cushite peoples, was in the highlands of southern Ethiopia, specifically in the lake regions.

http://www.workmall.com/wfb2001/somalia/somalia_history_the_somalis_their_origins_migrations_and_settlement.html

Cushite was an identity long before the family language was labeled Cushitic several decades ago. It is common knowledge that all the people in the Horn are related as can be evidenced by appearance and intermixing and overlapping of territory
Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by axum: 4:13am On Jan 09, 2015
Two Somali women

Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 09, 2015
KidStranglehold:

Exactly, these people speak a semitic language.

Axum is mentally ill man who doesn't know the difference between linguistics and ethnicity and that's why he's wasting his time promoting cushitic language.

2 Likes

Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by axum: 10:47pm On Jan 09, 2015
KenyanLady:

Exactly, these people speak a semitic language.

Axum is mentally ill man who doesn't know the difference between linguistics and ethnicity and that's why he's wasting his time promoting cushitic language.

You are confused and confusing two things. Cushitic is the language that was made up by some white guy to label the languages spoken by Somalis,Afar, Oromo etc.

the word Cush has ancient meaning that is to describe the people who live in Somalia,Ethiopia,Eritrea because of their common origin.

Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by axum: 10:50pm On Jan 09, 2015
Some ethiopians might speak Semetic language but that is not a race. The people in the horn are all related and have a common ancestor thus the reason why they look similar in appearance and have a common history.

Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 09, 2015
axum:

Are you drunk? I am Somali. I am posting pictures of not only Somalis but people from all over the Horn of Africa

I didn't say, you are not Somali, I said you are half Somali and half Somali Bantu, which is true, I would urge you to see a psychiatrist!
Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by axum: 10:54pm On Jan 09, 2015
KenyanLady:

I didn't say, you are not Somali, I said you are half Somali and half Somali Bantu, which is true, I would urge you to see a psychiatrist!

I am not half bantu and half Somali. lol

I dont know how you go can just make up things.

Part of your decision making capabilities have come into question.

Go be proud of your two biracial kids. Since being who you are without those kids is nothing to brag about according to your own statement
Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 09, 2015
axum:

You are confused and confusing two things. Cushitic is the language that was made up by some white guy to label the languages spoken by Somalis,Afar, Oromo etc.

the word Cush has ancient meaning that is to describe the people who live in Somalia,Ethiopia,Eritrea because of their common origin.

my god, you are already here?, sick man, please spend your time on something more useful instead of promoting cushitic language.
Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by axum: 10:55pm On Jan 09, 2015
KenyanLady:

my god, you are already here?, sick man, please spend your time on something more useful instead of promoting cushitic language.

This is my thread, in the culture section and you made up a false statement that had to be addressed, why do you move on.
Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 09, 2015
axum:

I am not half bantu and half Somali. lol

I dont know how you go can just make up things.

Part of your decision making capabilities have come into question.

Go be proud of your two biracial kids. Since being who you are without those kids is nothing to brag about according to your own statement

You are half Somali and half Somali Bantu.
Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by axum: 10:56pm On Jan 09, 2015
KenyanLady:

You are half Somali and half Somali Bantu.

I suppose you can say whatever you want online.
Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 09, 2015
You are mentally ill man with keyboard.

I am out of here!
Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by axum: 11:05pm On Jan 09, 2015
KenyanLady:
You are mentally ill man with keyboard.

I am out of here!

No one is forcing you here, you came here on your own will and said random things. Tell the Nurse to take the computer away from you.

1 Like

Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 09, 2015
KidStranglehold:

I've been over this several times with him. He simply refuses to understand that Cushitic is a language family.

Axum actually believes Horner folks used the name "Cushite" as an ethnonym in ancient times.

5 Likes

Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by Nobody: 12:24am On Jan 10, 2015
Radoillo:

I've been over this several times with him. He simply refuses to understand that Cushitic is a language family.

Axum actually believes Horner folks used the name "Cushite" as an ethnonym in ancient times.

He also thinks the people of Ancient Kush were people of the Horn...

3 Likes

Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by axum: 3:38am On Jan 10, 2015
KidStranglehold:

This is true, since they were controlled by the people of the Horn, so much so that they now look the same. Cushitic language is spoken in Southern Egypt and Northern Sudan.

Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by gallivant: 5:26pm On Jan 13, 2015
KidStranglehold:

That is far from the truth. Ancient Kush were not horners only desperation can lead one to assume so.

3 Likes

Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 13, 2015
gallivant:

That is far from the truth. Ancient Kush were not horners only desperation can lead one to assume so.

Agreed.

3 Likes

Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 13, 2015
axum:

This is true, since they were controlled by the people of the Horn, so much so that they now look the same. Cushitic language is spoken in Southern Egypt and Northern Sudan.

All of this is moot, because I was talking about the Kingdom of Kush itself and not the Axumite empire which came later.
Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by spankyflex(m): 11:00pm On Jan 13, 2015
kilokeys:

a wise man from the East..

East Africa is nt a bad idea o..
keys if u know this Somali troll u wouldn't wanna converse with him
Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by axum: 8:36pm On Jan 14, 2015
gallivant:

Do you know that Kush, was taken over by Axum for hundreds of years. The Cushitic people ruled what is Kush for hundreds of year even ruling parts of Southern Arabia, that whole area has our DNA meanwhile Bantus were in the jungle just looking at the stars grin
Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 14, 2015
axum:

Do you know that Kush, was taken over by Axum for hundreds of years. The Cushitic people ruled what is Kush for hundreds of year even ruling parts of Southern Arabia, that whole area has our DNA meanwhile Bantus were in the jungle just looking at the stars grin

Oh, they were looking at the stars all right. Which explains the remarkably advanced astronomical knowledge of the Dogon. And the books and books on astronomy written and studied by scholars at Timbuktu.

1 Like

Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by TerryCarr(m): 9:20pm On Jan 14, 2015
axum:

most of Africa is not even jungle
Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by Maakhir(m): 3:29am On Jan 15, 2015
Radoillo:

Oh, they were looking at the stars all right. Which explains the remarkably advanced astronomical knowledge of the Dogon. And the books and books on astronomy written and studied by scholars at Timbuktu.

The people in West Africa, including Timbuktu were not Bantu

1 Like

Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by Maakhir(m): 3:30am On Jan 15, 2015
KidStranglehold:

Bro he means cushtic as in the family group not the linguistic group
Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by Maakhir(m): 3:34am On Jan 15, 2015
My somali sisters smiley

Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by gallivant: 4:12am On Jan 15, 2015
axum:

Who is looking at the stars now? Praying 5 times a day n s##t? All you need is to do is look at the mirror. grin
Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by axum: 5:07am On Jan 15, 2015
gallivant:

Who is looking at the stars now? Praying 5 times a day n s##t? All you need is to do is look at the mirror. grin

I am proud to be a Muslim, a religion that my people accepted because it was for them and not accepted by force. The role of Cushitic people in giving refuge to the Prophets companions was instrumental in the spread of Islam.

Meanwhile majority of Bantus are Christian, a religion spread by the people who enslaved them, and used the religion as the sole purpose of enslaving them because they thought you guys were subhuman. The people who did that to you now see your women walking around with wigs on their heads
Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by axum: 5:09am On Jan 15, 2015
Somali people. The last picture is MISS SOMALIA cheesy

Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 15, 2015
Maakhir:

The people in West Africa, including Timbuktu were not Bantu

When he says Bantu, he means all non-Horner sub-Saharan Africans.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gorgeous Urhobo Bride From Niger Delta / Ooni Ogunwusi Transforms His Ife Palace (photos) / Queen Ola Ajoke Adeyemi (Throwback Photo As A Little Girl)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.