Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,614 members, 7,827,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth (45865 Views)

Beautiful People Of Igala Land And Her Unique Traditional Way Of Dressing / Cushitic People / Meet The Most Beautiful People In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by gallivant: 1:29am On Jan 16, 2015
Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by Maakhir(m): 5:39am On Jan 16, 2015
gallivant:
beautiful...

[img]http://www.snaradio.so/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/65768260_13_somali-femalesoldiers_reuters.jpg[/img]

undecided

Don't make me embarrass you Gallivant and this time I wont hold back.
Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by gallivant: 2:14pm On Jan 16, 2015
Maakhir:

undecided

Lol why? I have only posted random beautiful cushitic people.

3 Likes

Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by axum: 3:51pm On Jan 17, 2015
LET THE E WAR BEGAN, SOMALINET VS NAIRALAND
Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by gallivant: 5:41pm On Jan 17, 2015
Lol too funny!

Axum can't handle the facts! grin
Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by Puntite: 12:09am On Jan 18, 2015
Maakhir:

undecided

why are you showing bantu people? or bantu mix people or hawiye?
even if they are somali you are showing war struck diseased people to make your case. hahaha oohh desperation.

here before the war pics
[img]http://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=311393[/img]

Beautiful people!

now lets look at vintage negroes

hahahaha
Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by AfricasSon: 11:07pm On Mar 08, 2015
axum:
Some ethiopians might speak Semetic language but that is not a race. The people in the horn are all related and have a common ancestor thus the reason why they look similar in appearance and have a common history.
Whats you said is true and remember if you actually look back in history the Middle East was and still partly is connected to Africa mainly the Sahara places such as Yemen,Saudi Arabia were inhabited in earlier times by peoples of Cushitic and Nilotic background also Cushites once inhabited whats now known as Iraq so they're everywhere keep the topic going and ignore the trolls who are trying to derail your thread.
Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by Puntite: 2:09am On Mar 12, 2015
AfricasSon:
Whats you said is true and remember if you actually look back in history the Middle East was and still partly is connected to Africa mainly the Sahara places such as Yemen,Saudi Arabia were inhabited in earlier times by peoples of Cushitic and Nilotic background also Cushites once inhabited whats now known as Iraq so they're everywhere keep the topic going and ignore the trolls who are trying to derail your thread.

Becuz of our weak genes we were breed out from arabia and north africa.
Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by gallivant: 2:57am On Mar 12, 2015
Hahaha!

What is true in that statement is that indeed you have weak genes.
Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by AfricasSon: 7:29pm On Mar 18, 2015
The nilotic and cushtic people have strong dna my brother if anything the people currently living in the middleeast have a mixture of all people today so somewhere in there is the nilotic and cushtic bloodline which is evident if you look at the people of Yemen and the countryside of Saudi Arabia they have similar cultural affinities and even phenotypes so the genes are in no way weak or inferior at all knowledge my brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by hmmph: 7:56am On Mar 29, 2016
axum:
Cushitic people are in Somalia,Ethiopia, Eritrea, Djibouti, Sudan, and Southern Egypt. They are Somali, Oromo, Afar, Beja, Tigrey, Tigrinya, Amahra, Harrari.

Enjoy these awesome pictures of the Cushitic people.
The nerve of your ugly Cushitic behind to come to a Nigerian website and post about his beautiful y'all are! Sorry but it is only your silly Somali brethrens who feel that were. All those pictures are ugly AF and Ican show you even better looking non Cushitic ppl of Africa
Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by hmmph: 7:57am On Mar 29, 2016
axum:

Hahahaa why would you want to come here?

What is your tribe brother?
Sell out. You should know that their Cushitic behinds think of you as monkeys
Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by hmmph: 7:58am On Mar 29, 2016
axum:

My opinion my friend cheesy
Nothing beautiful about Cushitic ppl, y'all must be blind

2 Likes

Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by hmmph: 8:02am On Mar 29, 2016
fijiano202:
Forget fiction...these people are beautiful.......even the ugly ones are beautiful
I don't find them beautiful at all. What is so beautiful about tired looking eyes and black lips I swear more than gf of them smoke something and have black lower lip

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by hmmph: 8:05am On Mar 29, 2016
fijiano202:
Forget fiction...these people are beautiful.......even the ugly ones are beautiful
What is SK beautiful about tired looking eyes and black lips? I swear more than half if them smoke something from weed to crack and their bottom lips are usually black AF
Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by hmmph: 8:30am On Mar 29, 2016
fijiano202:
I wouldn't call black lip from smoking everything from weed to crack beautiful. Now would I call tired, worn out looking eyes beautiful. Absolutely nothing beautiful about this

1 Like

Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by hmmph: 8:38am On Mar 29, 2016
axum:

HAHAHAHAHA grin
The guy must be kidding. I will take a West African or Banti woman any day over those ugly girls. Obviously to you, they are good looking but to everyone else, they are ugly or just average

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by hmmph: 8:42am On Mar 29, 2016
axum:

Cushitic langauge is separate from the People who are related who use to call themselves Cushitc as they have the same origin. Their are no Nubians in the pictures i post only ethiopians.

Also the language which is Cushitic family was only labeled 50 years ago. The afro asiatic family language was called Hamtic before that.

Cushitic is not only a language, it is also an identity that many of the people in the horn use to refer to themselves.

It is scientifically proven that all the people in the Horn are related, what is now Somalia was controlled by Abyssinia before Islam.

No wonder your dumb behind referred to Bantu as a ppl not a language group, when it is in fact the latter. One thing you need to understand is, Cushite is not a group of people but a language group just like Bantu and Nilotic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by hmmph: 8:46am On Mar 29, 2016
axum:

Cushitic langauge is separate from the People who are related who use to call themselves Cushitc as they have the same origin. Their are no Nubians in the pictures i post only ethiopians.

Also the language which is Cushitic family was only labeled 50 years ago. The afro asiatic family language was called Hamtic before that.

Cushitic is not only a language, it is also an identity that many of the people in the horn use to refer to themselves.

It is scientifically proven that all the people in the Horn are related, what is now Somalia was controlled by Abyssinia before Islam.

No wonder your dumb behind referred to Bantu as a people rather than a language. Cushite is a language group and the people who speak languages under this language group are termed Cishites. It us the same for Bantu language group and Nilotic language group, Dumb dumb
Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by hmmph: 8:48am On Mar 29, 2016
axum:

You are confused and confusing two things. Cushitic is the language that was made up by some white guy to label the languages spoken by Somalis,Afar, Oromo etc.

the word Cush has ancient meaning that is to describe the people who live in Somalia,Ethiopia,Eritrea because of their common origin.

That is a lie. No one referred to them as Cush but rather ad black or maybe moors sometimes. But Cush, no that is not trur
Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by hmmph: 8:50am On Mar 29, 2016
axum:

This is true, since they were controlled by the people of the Horn, so much so that they now look the same. Cushitic language is spoken in Southern Egypt and Northern Sudan.
How come you are related to Northern Sudanese ppl who intermixed with whites / Arabs but not South Sudanese who didn't? Lol you are so full of it
Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by hmmph: 8:54am On Mar 29, 2016
axum:

Do you know that Kush, was taken over by Axum for hundreds of years. The Cushitic people ruled what is Kush for hundreds of year even ruling parts of Southern Arabia, that whole area has our DNA meanwhile Bantus were in the jungle just looking at the stars grin
Pls if you Spmslis are descendants of those pppl you wouldn't have such low IQs and your Country wouldn't be on such shambles.Obviously you are nuts
Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by hmmph: 8:56am On Mar 29, 2016
Maakhir:

The people in West Africa, including Timbuktu were not Bantu
Lmao but his dumb ass claimed so and many Somalis claim this. The fact is Bantu language group speakers in the West but not as much. Most classified under the Bantu language group are in the East of Africa
Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by hmmph: 8:57am On Mar 29, 2016
Maakhir:

Bro he means cushtic as in the family group not the linguistic group
There is no such thing. Cushite is a language group.
Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by hmmph: 9:00am On Mar 29, 2016
axum:

I am proud to be a Muslim, a religion that my people accepted because it was for them and not accepted by force. The role of Cushitic people in giving refuge to the Prophets companions was instrumental in the spread of Islam.

Meanwhile majority of Bantus are Christian, a religion spread by the people who enslaved them, and used the religion as the sole purpose of enslaving them because they thought you guys were subhuman. The people who did that to you now see your women walking around with wigs on their heads
Tons of Somalis wear weaves too and Ethiopians wear weaves too. Somalis were not originally Muslims but your dumb behinds like yo think ypi were even most of your culture is not hours but Middle Eastern at least Bantu ppl have their real, African culture not someone else's

1 Like

Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by hmmph: 9:09am On Mar 29, 2016
Puntite:

why are you showing bantu people? or bantu mix people or hawiye?
even if they are somali you are showing war struck diseased people to make your case. hahaha oohh desperation.

here before the war pics
[img]http://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=311393[/img]

Beautiful people!

now lets look at vintage negroes

hahahaha
Actually the last picture looks more like white pppl especially in skin color dummy. Look at the lips and hair. It is just the skin color but obviouslyone can tell by their features that white people evolved from those ppl not Bantu or any black person. The fact is, the same way you posted.not too good looking Bantus is the same way that anyone can post ugly, big foreheaded, alien looking Somalis
Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by hmmph: 9:11am On Mar 29, 2016
AfricasSon:
What you are saying is pure B.S. Why do you Somali or Muslim ppl love to dream and make up stories from your dreams?
Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by theDEVILisHERE: 12:37pm On Mar 29, 2016
axum:
Cushitic people are in Somalia,Ethiopia, Eritrea, Djibouti, Sudan, and Southern Egypt. They are Somali, Oromo, Afar, Beja, Tigrey, Tigrinya, Amahra, Harrari.

Enjoy these awesome pictures of the Cushitic people.

And how did you arrive at this??
Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by Moneyshah: 7:14am On Nov 20, 2017
Godfullsam:
How are they the most beautifull people on earth. I mean, how do you define beauty.
If your definition of beauty is in terms of physical appearance, fulanis are more naturally beautiful than these ones to say the least.

Fulanis are ugly.

Women have no shape

Men look like babies

Very illiterate

They go about killing other tribes (barbarians)

Women can't even cook

The women are dirty
Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by Moneyshah: 7:20am On Nov 20, 2017
Ohhh horn Africans!!

A group of people who have nothing to show to the world because they have accomplished nothing on this planet full of resources, so in order to even be relevant they make millions of threads about how "BEAUTIFUL" they think they are. SATIRE
Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by Moneyshah: 7:25am On Nov 20, 2017
Ploy:
The nomads in Nigeria are finer than these. Come see beautiful damsels among the: Fulanis, Bororos, and the Hausajes.

Out nigerian Fulani people fine pass them by farrrrrr

Fulani and bororo is tge same thing

Fulanis are not beautiful
Re: Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 20, 2017
Moneyshah:
Ohhh horn Africans!!

A group of people who have nothing to show to the world because they have accomplished nothing on this planet full of resources, so in order to even be relevant they make millions of threads about how "BEAUTIFUL" they think they are. SATIRE
Hadn't they accomplished nothing? Forget them saying they are beautiful, but are you for real in your other statement?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sallah Celebration: Alaafin Of Oyo, Oba Adeyemi & His Wives Step Out Together / 20-year-old Undergraduate Crowned King Of Issele-Ukwu / James Ayatse's Daughter, Doofan Ayatse Marries. 1000 Paid As Bride Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.