Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,157 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD (29614 Views)

180k Job Offer (fresh Graduate) Or Paid Master Degree In Canada By Parent? / Will A Master's Degree Improve One's Employment Prospect? / Erasmus Mundus Scholarship For Msc Materials Science And Engineering (AMASE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by Seunbunmi(m): 11:42am On Apr 01, 2015
transbut5:

Thanks bro. That's quite encouraging. After considering my cgpa, I set my focus on low level universities abroad. I want to apply for an Msc program and want an advise as regards to my chances on this particular erasmus mundus. Thanks in anticipation for your candid advise.

You are welcome bro. Yes you have a good chance for the Erasmus programme (depends on the course to an extent) but you will need to put in a strong application, Statement of Purpose, CV (Europass format) and good references.

In summary, you should be able to clearly show them what you have achieved in life with the education you have acquired so far.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by transbut5(m): 4:16pm On Apr 01, 2015
Seunbunmi:

You are welcome bro. Yes you have a good chance for the Erasmus programme (depends on the course to an extent) but you will need to put in a strong application, Statement of Purpose, CV (Europass format) and good references.

In summary, you should be able to clearly show them what you have achieved in life with the education you have acquired so far.
Thanks and kudos.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by collinsy2: 9:40pm On Apr 01, 2015
Hi Seun, What if your area of achievement is different from your course of study?
Seunbunmi:

Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by islamics(m): 9:55pm On Apr 01, 2015
Seunbunmi:
Please my own problem is writing a powerful statement of purpose. The issue of reference is also pissing me off from all this scholarship stuff. I once applied for a scholarship only to be informed later that one of my referee did not submit his own reference.
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by transbut5(m): 12:43pm On Apr 02, 2015
Seunbunmi:
Yeah, I would be glad to give neccesary advices and suggestions to prospective Nigerian applicants.

We need to get more Nigerians in this programme, for the development of our country and Africa as a whole.

Regards.
One more thing bro. Please drop me your email let me inbox you. I need you to put me through on certain aspects. Thanks in anticipation
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by Seunbunmi(m): 5:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
collinsy2:
Hi Seun, What if your area of achievement is different from your course of study?

You will need to look for a course that fits into your area of achievement. And in your application, you will need to convince them how your course has helped you to achieve the feats. If you can do this effectively, it is jackpot!!

For example, I was preselected for a master's scholarship which to an extent is based on my area of achievement a little different from my course of study. But I guess I was able to convince them how my course of study helped me to achieve the feats.
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by Seunbunmi(m): 5:46pm On Apr 02, 2015
transbut5:

One more thing bro. Please drop me your email let me inbox you. I need you to put me through on certain aspects. Thanks in anticipation

royalseun@gmail.com
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by Seunbunmi(m): 8:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
islamics:

Please my own problem is writing a powerful statement of purpose. The issue of reference is also pissing me off from all this scholarship stuff. I once applied for a scholarship only to be informed later that one of my referee did not submit his own reference.

You can forward your statement of purpose to my email, I will give necessary advice and suggestions. As regards the references, that is why you need to start preparation early.
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by islamics(m): 8:57pm On Apr 02, 2015
Seunbunmi:

You can forward your statement of purpose to my email, I will give necessary advice and suggestions.
will do that soon. Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by DMainMan: 10:23am On Apr 03, 2015
POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITY IN GERMANY

Applicants from Cameroon or NIGERIA must submit their application file to the German Embassy in their home country. The deadline for applications is July 31 of the previous year, i.e July 31, 2015, for the 2016/17 intake.

For the requirements and to apply, come here:

http://www.miplc.de/llm-ip/admissions/daad-scholarship-for-students-from-developing-countries/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by WhyNa: 9:26pm On Apr 15, 2015
DMainMan:
ERASMUS MUNDUS SCHOLARSHIP

2nd Round. 2015-2017 AGRIS MUNDUS - MSc in Sustainable Development in Agriculture

http://www.agrismundus.eu/What-s-going-on-at-Agris-mundus/2nd-CALL-FOR-CANDIDATES-2015-2017-NOW-OPEN.html

Check below for successful candidates of Round 1 application:

http://www.agrismundus.eu/admin/files/Announcement-results-2015-Round-1.pdf

Is this second round also funded by Erasmus mundus or for self financing students?

Sorry. Found the answer
Every year, there are two rounds of academic admission. You can
apply for academic admission either at Round 1 (between October
and January) or at Round 2 (between March and May), but
Erasmus Mundus scholarships are only offered at Round 1
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by Seunbunmi(m): 11:15am On Apr 16, 2015
grin The European commission has validated my admission and Erasmus scholarship. All expense paid trip to Europe!! Thank you Jesus! Super grateful!!!!

14 Likes

Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by islamics(m): 8:58pm On Apr 16, 2015
Seunbunmi:
grin The European commission has validated my admission and Erasmus scholarship. All expense paid trip to Europe!! Thank you Jesus! Super grateful!!!!
Congrats: I look forward to hearing more good news from Nairaland applicants and hopefully give mine 'soon'.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by islamics(m): 10:07pm On Apr 16, 2015
Seunbunmi:
Congrats: I look forward to hearing more goods new from Nairaland applicants and mine 'soon'. All the Best!
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by izutex007(m): 11:00am On Apr 22, 2015
Seunbunmi:

You can forward your statement of purpose to my email, I will give necessary advice and suggestions. As regards the references, that is why you need to start preparation early.

#congrats seun...mek us proud in Europe!!!

Pls shade mre light on statement of purpose; cv et al.,

#Stl preparing, scholarships aint available in my field yt (Biochemistry)
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by Seunbunmi(m): 1:28pm On Apr 29, 2015
islamics:

Congrats: I look forward to hearing more goods new from Nairaland applicants and mine 'soon'. All the Best!

Thanks! I also look forward to that.
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by Seunbunmi(m): 1:31pm On Apr 29, 2015
izutex007:

#congrats seun...mek us proud in Europe!!!

Pls shade mre light on statement of purpose; cv et al.,

#Stl preparing, scholarships aint available in my field yt (Biochemistry)

Thank you!

You should start working on your career and academic goals. I will also advice you put into effective use the education you have acquired so far or still acquiring.

cheers.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 24, 2015
Sorry for joining the party so late!

I'm also an Erasmus Mundus scholar in the field of Industrial Management (www.imimprogramme.org)!

I and Seunbunmi have already met on another thread on Nairaland. Both of us are going to Spain (first country of mobility)!

grin

6 Likes

Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by mickey45: 8:10am On Sep 09, 2015
geniuzio:

I'm also an Erasmus Mundus scholar in the field of Industrial Management (www.imimprogramme.org)!

I and Seunbunmi have already met on another thread on Nairaland. Both of us are going to Spain (first country of mobility)!

grin

I'm happy for you both...
The green-White-green flag has just gotten two Trans-European bearers who aren't into fishy business.
You may be doublechecked when they see your I.D, don't worry, time'll soon come when your progeny won't be.

To make that vision come true, we all must play our part.
So go Conquer brothers...
Show them we're not blackbrained as their media most times paints us.

Not that they're always wrong though

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by mickey45: 8:36pm On Sep 09, 2015
CCsurplus007:

I would advise you get it done in Lagos. That would save you the stress and extra money for Tfare.
Have you applied?
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by mickey45: 10:33pm On Sep 09, 2015
HOPE8888:

You should..... Print out your application, sign, scan and then upload; it shldnt take enough time.

Don't know about your course but mine doesn't need Ielts....

FAME or AMASE?
Were you successful?
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by mickey45: 10:35pm On Sep 09, 2015
bb4522:

Yeh I was successful for Masters in Material science but not successful for the other one I applied

You got the scholarship?
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by HOPE8888(m): 6:52am On Jan 12, 2016
mickey45:

FAME or AMASE?
Were you successful?

Bros longest time.. I didn't get the scholarship. I was on the waiting list though but it didn't work out.

Won 50% scholarship at Nottingham University but can't get the remaining fund
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by HOPE8888(m): 6:53am On Jan 12, 2016
geniuzio:

grin

Congrat bro. How is Madrid??.... I also applied for IMIM for this year application
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by lantessy(m): 7:32am On Jan 12, 2016
Anyone applying for ME3?
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by yetundefadeyi(f): 4:36pm On Jan 13, 2016
i am applying for ME3. Have you been able to fill the scholarship application form? KINDLY PUT ME THROUGH. really giving me headache
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by lantessy(m): 5:56pm On Jan 13, 2016
yetundefadeyi:
i am applying for ME3. Have you been able to fill the scholarship application form? KINDLY PUT ME THROUGH. really giving me headache
Kindly print the form, complete it in ink, and scan
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by HOPE8888(m): 6:20pm On Jan 13, 2016
yetundefadeyi:

Are you an Engineering graduate.... You can also try other courses too
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by lantessy(m): 6:59pm On Jan 13, 2016
HOPE8888:

Are you an Engineering graduate.... You can also try other courses too

Just seeing IMIM, but it's kind of late already... Jan 15 is the deadline
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by yetundefadeyi(f): 11:20pm On Jan 14, 2016
How do I even downloadthe scholarshipform cos I'm seeing a much different thing where I have to add partnership, applicant organisation and all that to access the form inpdf file. I have been tryna figure. If you have the link u used, please post it on here.
No,I'm not an engineering graduate,I guess I canapply for chIR too
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by yetundefadeyi(f): 11:27pm On Jan 14, 2016
Please. How do I get a residency certificate?
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by lantessy(m): 4:35pm On Jan 15, 2016
yetundefadeyi:
Please. How do I get a residency certificate?
You can use your local government certificate for that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

POLICE RECRUITMENT (General Duty) Invite For Aptitude Test / 33yrs, ND Holder Without Job Experience ;any Hope? / Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.