Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD (29643 Views)

180k Job Offer (fresh Graduate) Or Paid Master Degree In Canada By Parent? / Will A Master's Degree Improve One's Employment Prospect? / Erasmus Mundus Scholarship For Msc Materials Science And Engineering (AMASE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by lantessy(m): 4:37pm On Jan 15, 2016
yetundefadeyi:
How do I even downloadthe scholarshipform cos I'm seeing a much different thing where I have to add partnership, applicant organisation and all that to access the form inpdf file. I have been tryna figure. If you have the link u used, please post it on here.
No,I'm not an engineering graduate,I guess I canapply for chIR too
Scholarship application form is just a paged document where you will fill your name, your email, phone number and your signature.
You can get that on ME3 homepage. I advise that you should be fast about it because you are almost around the deadline.
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by yetundefadeyi(f): 5:26pm On Jan 15, 2016
THANK YOU DEAR. GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by lantessy(m): 6:18pm On Jan 15, 2016
yetundefadeyi:
THANK YOU DEAR. GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY
You are welcome. Check the link to the form here

http://web.emn.fr/x-de/me3-site/index.php/apply/scholarships-and-funding/scholarships
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by mickey45: 8:59pm On Jan 15, 2016
HOPE8888:

Bros longest time.. I didn't get the scholarship. I was on the waiting list though but it didn't work out.

Won 50% scholarship at Nottingham University but can't get the remaining fund
ok
wish you God's best in your later endeavours
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by HOPE8888(m): 9:03pm On Jan 15, 2016
mickey45:

ok
wish you God's best in your later endeavours

Amen.

Thanks bro.
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by mickey45: 9:45pm On Jan 15, 2016
lantessy:

You can use your local government certificate for that
applied already haven't you?
is it not too late to do so?
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by lantessy(m): 9:53pm On Jan 15, 2016
mickey45:

applied already haven't you?
is it not too late to do so?
Yes
January 15 midnight is the deadline for application
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by andonajnr(m): 7:10am On Jan 22, 2016
geniuzio:
Sorry for joining the party so late!

I'm also an Erasmus Mundus scholar in the field of Industrial Management (www.imimprogramme.org)!

I and Seunbunmi have already met on another thread on Nairaland. Both of us are going to Spain (first country of mobility)!

grin
Brother, I applied for Sustainable Transportation and Electrical Power Systems master (EMMCSTEPS), however. I saw on the websute that interviews would be conducted via Skype. Please, I want to knw if an interview was conducted for your course, and what were the kind of questions you were asked. Thank you.
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by Nbogu: 1:56pm On Jan 29, 2016
CCsurplus007:
Erasmus Mundus scholarship is one of the best if not the best scholarship in Europe. I wonder why people don't talk much about this scholarship on nairaland. The scholarship is not restricted to what the op listed. Infact there are about 120 programs across all fields you can apply to but it is very very competitive.I would advise not to just look at the course but go through the content itself. As a rule you study in at least three European countries and also be given triple diploma.

For example there is a joint Erasmus program called The Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree (EMJMD) in Pervasive Computing and Communications for Sustainable Development (PERCCOM)

The students who have passed all the four semesters will graduate with the following three national diploma:

Master in Complex Systems Engineering (University of Lorraine France)
Master in Pervasive Computing and Computers for sustainable development (Lulea University of Technology Sweden)
Master of Science in Technology (Lappeenranta University of Technology Finland)
(Note the deadline of this program is January 10)

The scholarship package for all programs is as follows.

Full contribution to the participation costs ( full tuition, health insurance, acess to infrastructure of the university eg wifi)

- Contribution to travel costs:

2000€ per year per student whose location is less than 4000km away from your host institution

3000€ per year per student whose location is 4000 km or more away from your host institution

- Contribution to installation costs: 1000€ per student
- Contribution to subsistence costs: 1000€ per month for 24 months.

You can view all the course list via: http://eacea.ec.europa.eu/erasmus_mundus/results_compendia/selected_projects_action_1_master_courses_en.php

From my knowledge of this scholarship coupled with people that i know that have won it, if you win this scholarship your life would not remain the same.
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by Nbogu: 1:57pm On Jan 29, 2016
CCsurplus007:
Erasmus Mundus scholarship is one of the best if not the best scholarship in Europe. I wonder why people don't talk much about this scholarship on nairaland. The scholarship is not restricted to what the op listed. Infact there are about 120 programs across all fields you can apply to but it is very very competitive.I would advise not to just look at the course but go through the content itself. As a rule you study in at least three European countries and also be given triple diploma.

For example there is a joint Erasmus program called The Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree (EMJMD) in Pervasive Computing and Communications for Sustainable Development (PERCCOM)

The students who have passed all the four semesters will graduate with the following three national diploma:

Master in Complex Systems Engineering (University of Lorraine France)
Master in Pervasive Computing and Computers for sustainable development (Lulea University of Technology Sweden)
Master of Science in Technology (Lappeenranta University of Technology Finland)
(Note the deadline of this program is January 10)

The scholarship package for all programs is as follows.
andonajnr post=42209032:

Brother, I applied for Sustainable Transportation and Electrical Power Systems master (EMMCSTEPS), however. I saw on the websute that interviews would be conducted via Skype. Please, I want to knw if an interview was conducted for your course, and what were the kind of questions you were asked. Thank you.
Full contribution to the participation costs ( full tuition, health insurance, acess to infrastructure of the university eg wifi)

- Contribution to travel costs:

2000€ per year per student whose location is less than 4000km away from your host institution

3000€ per year per student whose location is 4000 km or more away from your host institution

- Contribution to installation costs: 1000€ per student
- Contribution to subsistence costs: 1000€ per month for 24 months.

You can view all the course list via: http://eacea.ec.europa.eu/erasmus_mundus/results_compendia/selected_projects_action_1_master_courses_en.php

From my knowledge of this scholarship coupled with people that i know that have won it, if you win this scholarship your life would not remain the same.
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by Nbogu: 2:12pm On Jan 29, 2016
Nbogu:
[/quote][quote author=Nbogu post=42434176]

Please for those of you who has already won the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship, how is the tuition fee for the erasmus mundus programme paid? Its not clear to me whether, the scholarship covers both the tuition and the rest (the 2000€ per year per student whose location is less than 4000km away from the host institution, 3000€ per year per student whose location is 4000 km or more away from the host institution, 1000€ per student for the installation cost and the 1000€ per month for the subsistence costs) or if you will be required to pay the tuition fee from the monthly subsistence cost.

Again, I would like to know if an erasmus mundus scholar is allowed to to bring his family the the country of the programme through his student visa

Lastly, are erasmus mundus scholars meant to return to Nigeria at the end of the scholarship programme?
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by WhyNa: 7:55am On Feb 27, 2016
Hey guys, any news?
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by HOPE8888(m): 6:56pm On Feb 27, 2016
WhyNa:
Hey guys, any news?

Still hoping and praying over here.... It will start rolling in around middle of March
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by sawyer89: 7:11pm On Feb 27, 2016
We should know our application status starting from mid March. I applied for ME3.
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by WhyNa: 7:28pm On Feb 27, 2016
HOPE8888:

Still hoping and praying over here.... It will start rolling in around middle of March

Same here. Seriously praying. Which courses did you apply to and what's their first country of mobility?

I applied to just one
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by WhyNa: 7:30pm On Feb 27, 2016
sawyer89:
We should know our application status starting from mid March. I applied for ME3.

Sawyer89 I pray mine would be mid March cos even that mid March seems like 3 months from now. What's your first country of mobility?
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by sawyer89: 8:54pm On Feb 27, 2016
Hopefully Madrid, Spain. Which programme did you apply to?
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by WhyNa: 9:22pm On Feb 27, 2016
sawyer89:
Hopefully Madrid, Spain. Which programme did you apply to?

Wow cool. That's y I asked. Mine is also Spain but Oviedo, so we could run things together if we make it.
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by HOPE8888(m): 9:33pm On Feb 27, 2016
WhyNa:

Same here. Seriously praying. Which courses did you apply to and what's their first country of mobility?

I applied to just one

I applied for two courses:
- MaMaSELF (France)
- IMIM (Spain, Madrid).
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by sawyer89: 5:48am On Feb 28, 2016
WhyNa:

Wow cool. That's y I asked. Mine is also Spain but Oviedo, so we could run things together if we make it. Applied to EMMPHID

That is great. Just went through EMMPHID site. It's likely you'll be interviewed by the consortium. What course did you study?
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by WhyNa: 7:56am On Feb 28, 2016
sawyer89:

That is great. Just went through EMMPHID site. It's likely you'll be interviewed by the consortium. What course did you study?

I have been interviewed already. Studied Nutrition and Dietetics
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by WhyNa: 7:57am On Feb 28, 2016
HOPE8888:

I applied for two courses: - MaMaSELF (France) - IMIM (Spain, Madrid).
All the best dear. I hope we make it
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by sawyer89: 8:36am On Feb 28, 2016
WhyNa:

I have been interviewed already. Studied Nutrition and Dietetics
How was the interview? What questions were you asked?
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by WhyNa: 1:50pm On Feb 28, 2016
sawyer89:

How was the interview? What questions were you asked?

Nothing much. Just about myself, where i see myself in 5 years time, the current public health challenges in Nigeria, if i see myself as a field person or a research person. Finish
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by sawyer89: 2:12pm On Feb 29, 2016
WhyNa:

Nothing much. Just about myself, where i see myself in 5 years time, the current public health challenges in Nigeria, if i see myself as a field person or a research person. Finish

All the best bro. We shall surely celebrate.
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by WhyNa: 3:50pm On Feb 29, 2016
sawyer89:

All the best bro. We shall surely celebrate.
Amen
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by gentletalkaktiv: 6:36pm On Feb 29, 2016
Good evening guys.pls who knows anything about chemical engineering scholarships in Erasmus mundus or better still someone who has won a scholarship in chemical engineering from Erasmus mundus.
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by WhyNa: 7:02pm On Feb 29, 2016
gentletalkaktiv:
Good evening guys.pls who knows anything about chemical engineering scholarships in Erasmus mundus or better still someone who has won a scholarship in chemical engineering from Erasmus mundus.

Check the Erasmus Mundus website for the course you see. You can also check if they are on Facebook
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by HOPE8888(m): 7:35pm On Mar 03, 2016
Received regret mail today just like last year. Guess it's never my calling.
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by lantessy(m): 7:47pm On Mar 03, 2016
HOPE8888:
Sorry about that bro...

1 Like

Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by WhyNa: 8:03pm On Mar 03, 2016
HOPE8888:

This is sad

1 Like

Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by WhyNa: 8:04pm On Mar 03, 2016
HOPE8888:

Have you heard from the other course?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

BEDC Recruitment 2017 / POLICE RECRUITMENT (General Duty) Invite For Aptitude Test / 33yrs, ND Holder Without Job Experience ;any Hope?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.