Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,604 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD (29615 Views)

180k Job Offer (fresh Graduate) Or Paid Master Degree In Canada By Parent? / Will A Master's Degree Improve One's Employment Prospect? / Erasmus Mundus Scholarship For Msc Materials Science And Engineering (AMASE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by dasoul(m): 8:32pm On Mar 12, 2016
transbut5:

Yes. FAME and AMASE. Thou not hoping on either anymore.

I applied for AMASE too and have gotten a feedback that I was not chosen for Erasmus Mundus scholarship. However, the mail also stated that I was proposed for a Special Window Scholarship for Africa, Caribbean and Pacific, on position 2 which is subject to approval by European commission in April.

I don't what that means but hope it goes well.
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by transbut5(m): 9:45pm On Mar 12, 2016
dasoul:

I applied for AMASE too and have gotten a feedback that I was not chosen for Erasmus Mundus scholarship. However, the mail also stated that I was proposed for a Special Window Scholarship for Africa, Caribbean and Pacific, on position 2 which is subject to approval by European commission in April.

That sound good. I applied to AMASE as well but have not gotten feedback
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by sawyer89: 11:01pm On Mar 12, 2016
dasoul:

Congrat. Saw this on special window scholarship. I hope it's helpful

Some of the scholarships are tied to a specific region in the world, the so-called ‘External Windows’. We can nominate one student per window, after which the European Commission decides which of these nominated students will receive a scholarship. Please note Window scholarships are not guaranteed - the EU will announce their decision in April

1 Like

Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by dasoul(m): 11:30pm On Mar 12, 2016
transbut5:

That sound good. I applied to AMASE as well but have not gotten feedback

It implies that you may have made it but they want to formalize it with the European Commission before contacting you because I was contacted on the 3rd march. I think a Congratulation would be appropriate.
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by transbut5(m): 9:45am On Mar 13, 2016
dasoul:

It implies that you may have made it but they want to formalize it with the European Commission before contacting you because I was contacted on the 3rd march. I think a Congratulation would be appropriate.

Hahaha. They use to send a success message before familiarisation with European Commission
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by sawyer89: 10:09am On Mar 13, 2016
transbut5:

Hahaha. They use to send a success message before familiarisation with European Commission

I am yet to get a mail also. Even though some applicants were notified of their application status last week.
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by transbut5(m): 1:40pm On Mar 13, 2016
sawyer89:

I am yet to get a mail also. Even though some applicants were notified of their application status last week.
I am the type that delete inbox message regularly but hardly empty trash box. I've ransacked both to know if I mistakenly delete their message but to no avail. Hence I'm sure that they've not email me yet
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by HOPE8888(m): 5:45pm On Mar 13, 2016
Anyone here who applied for IMIM?
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by sawyer89: 5:00pm On Mar 22, 2016
Hello Guys,
Any update yet?
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by dsauce: 12:27pm On Mar 26, 2016
HOPE8888:
Anyone here who applied for IMIM?

i applied for IMIM as of the 3 erasmus courses for scholarship but i avnt heard from them though av heard from the other two
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by HOPE8888(m): 3:11pm On Mar 26, 2016
dsauce:

i applied for IMIM as of the 3 erasmus courses for scholarship but i avnt heard from them though av heard from the other two

Same here....
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by dsauce: 3:40pm On Mar 26, 2016
HOPE8888:

Same here....

From the 2 that i av heard from, One denied me admission and scholarships, the other offered me admission and placed me in the RESERVE List for scholarship, saying i av a very high ranking after evaluation, but dre is limited offer for grant but i may be contacted for scholarship in case of any withdrawal from the MAIN list
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by HOPE8888(m): 6:39pm On Mar 26, 2016
dsauce:

From the 2 that i av heard from, One denied me admission and scholarships, the other offered me admission and placed me in the RESERVE List for scholarship, saying i av a very high ranking after evaluation, but dre is limited offer for grant but i may be contacted for scholarship in case of any withdrawal from the MAIN list

Okhay... All will be well bro.
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by dsauce: 7:09pm On Mar 26, 2016
HOPE8888:

Okhay... All will be well bro.
alahumo amin

1 Like

Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by sawyer89: 11:11am On Apr 01, 2016
Hello guys,

Happy new month.
Please, is there anyone who applied to ME3 and has been contacted?
I applied but I am yet to hear from them.

Any updates yet from other programmes?
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by HOPE8888(m): 4:21pm On Apr 01, 2016
Happy new month.

No message yet.
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by chaiks: 10:57am On May 16, 2016
Hello. Wat a wonderful and insightful conversation going on here. You guys are d bomb. I got a notice about this Erasmus scholarship and I I'll be interested in applying for the next round. Please when is the next phase of application coming? I'll I v to write IELT? Is it that one must apply for admission bf the scholarship or alongside? I have a first degree in international studies and history. I I'll like to apply for Erasmus masters in globed, legislative drafting, or women and gender studies. Presently, I only have NYSC teaching experience and one year sales experience in a private company. But currently unemployed. Please wat are my chances of securing this scholarship if I should apply and with a cgpa of 4.49?
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by chaiks: 11:41am On May 16, 2016
@hope8888, congrats for winning a scholarship. I know Nottingham university is a very nice school. Now the 50% scholarship you got, is it tuition waiver or part of the tuition? I I'll really like to apply for Jan 2017 intake. How did you start the process? Did you write English test and wat did you think are the criteria for giving it.? God I'll surely provide you with the remaining 50% so that you I'll go to UK and fly.
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 16, 2016
chaiks:
Hello. Wat a wonderful and insightful conversation going on here. You guys are d bomb. I got a notice about this Erasmus scholarship and I I'll be interested in applying for the next round. Please when is the next phase of application coming? I'll I v to write IELT? Is it that one must apply for admission bf the scholarship or alongside? I have a first degree in international studies and history. I I'll like to apply for Erasmus masters in globed, legislative drafting, or women and gender studies. Presently, I only have NYSC teaching experience and one year sales experience in a private company. But currently unemployed. Please wat are my chances of securing this scholarship if I should apply and with a cgpa of 4.49?

Can we talk off Nairaland?
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by chaiks: 1:06pm On May 16, 2016
@ace19, thanks for responding. my mail n no- 08030827889. chukwudichieji@gmail.com. You can as well reach me so that I will get ur contact.
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by HOPE8888(m): 8:14pm On May 16, 2016
chaiks:
@hope8888, congrats for winning a scholarship. I know Nottingham university is a very nice school. Now the 50% scholarship you got, is it tuition waiver or part of the tuition? I I'll really like to apply for Jan 2017 intake. How did you start the process? Did you write English test and wat did you think are the criteria for giving it.? God I'll surely provide you with the remaining 50% so that you I'll go to UK and fly.

That was last year bro... The result for this year is not out yet..

I started the application through their website.

I didn't go for English test but I believed it can upgrade ones chances in getting a scholarship like Erasmus_mundus.

Thanks for the prayers
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by chaiks: 9:08pm On May 16, 2016
@hope8888, tnks. Please if I should write the ielts between now till August, when should I start the processes. Did u paid app fee when you applied? We I'll be keeping in touch as time progress. My contact is 08030827889.
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by chaiks: 9:08pm On May 16, 2016
@hope8888, tnks. Please if I should write the ielts between now till August, when should I start the processes. Did u paid app fee when you applied? We I'll be keeping in touch as time progress. My contact is 08030827889 . if you don't mind, you can drop yours.
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by HOPE8888(m): 9:59pm On May 16, 2016
chaiks:
@hope8888, tnks. Please if I should write the ielts between now till August, when should I start the processes. Did u paid app fee when you applied? We I'll be keeping in touch as time progress. My contact is 08030827889 . if you don't mind, you can drop yours.

I paid application fee... You are on whatsapp?
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by chaiks: 10:43pm On May 16, 2016
Yea @hope8888

1 Like

Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by dayjeee(m): 12:19am On May 17, 2016
Chaiks 4.49 in history and international studies? U must be a genius! What school did u graduate from? And can we talk on whatsapp...am in my final year history and int'l studies also, unilorin
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by chaiks: 8:20am On May 17, 2016
@dayjee, fellow historian and diplomat. Y not. My contact is here. We can.
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by dayjeee(m): 9:53pm On May 18, 2016
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by dayjeee(m): 10:06pm On May 18, 2016
Pls msg me on whatsapp with that num,@chaiks
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by chaiks: 11:36pm On May 18, 2016
Hello dayjee. V not seen your contact bro. Mine is 08030827889.
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by WhyNa: 10:56am On May 31, 2016
dsauce:

CC Sawyer89

Guys if you were placed on the reserve list and you are at least sure you have a high ranking (the heck even if you don't know your ranking) it's time to pray even HARDER!!

I didn't want to share this cos I know what it feels like raising people's hopes and getting it dashed again especially for those who are gradually recovering from dashed hope. Believe me, I've been there. Twice.

I got info from TWO reliable sources that the EACEA has more grants available and so will be giving out more scholarship to each department. Please if you don't believe it, that's your headache; don't make rude comments. Before the end of June, each department is supposed to receive more grant for additional scholarships.

How many? they do not know yet. They are waiting for further directives. So it's either you're praying someone who has been offered the scholarship rejects it cos the person has moved on to something better or that they give enough scholarship to get to you in the reserve list.

Good luck to is all. Keep Hope Alive! Trust God!
Re: 2015 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Student Scholarships & IMRD by dsauce: 12:32pm On May 31, 2016
WhyNa:

CC Sawyer89

Guys if you were placed on the reserve list and you are at least sure you have a high ranking (the heck even if you don't know your ranking) it's time to pray even HARDER!!

I didn't want to share this cos I know what it feels like raising people's hopes and getting it dashed again especially for those who are gradually recovering from dashed hope. Believe me, I've been there. Twice.

I got info from TWO reliable sources that the EACEA has more grants available and so will be giving out more scholarship to each department. Please if you don't believe it, that's your headache; don't make rude comments. Before the end of June, each department is supposed to receive more grant for additional scholarships.

How many? they do not know yet. They are waiting for further directives. So it's either you're praying someone who has been offered the scholarship rejects it cos the person has moved on to something better or that they give enough scholarship to get to you in the reserve list.

Good luck to is all. Keep Hope Alive! Trust God!

Thanks for the update bro. I made the RESERVE list for IMAE and I didn't even hear anything from IMIM at all wether am giving admission/scholarship.

Personally self i av taken my mind off the scholarship and focusing more on job seeking. If I eventually get it glory be to Allah and if not glory also be to Allah cos I believe he knows what I know not and that which is best for me. Once thanks much broda

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

POLICE RECRUITMENT (General Duty) Invite For Aptitude Test / 33yrs, ND Holder Without Job Experience ;any Hope? / Nlng November 2016 Siwes Application Is Now Open.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.