Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Scientific Proof That God Exists: For Atheists - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Scientific Proof That God Exists: For Atheists (22840 Views)

5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists / When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) / Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scientific Proof That God Exists: For Atheists by DieeDiee: 9:13am On Jan 09, 2015
truthman2012:

The Advanced Learners' Dictionary defines 'molecule' as smallest unit (one or more atoms) into which a substance can be divided.

Therefore a molecule is 'SOMETHING' and not NOTHING. My question remains, what caused the 'Molecule' as nothing can cause something?

Okay let me break it down to you in the simplest way I can. Basically what the big bang suggests is that life and the universe created itself organically i.e. the universe created the universe also known as evolution. Think of cells, bacteria and viruses that mutate it's the same principle.
Re: Scientific Proof That God Exists: For Atheists by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 09, 2015
Dieediee, to a christian, human philosophy(logic) is foolishness unto God. So u r wasting ur time
Re: Scientific Proof That God Exists: For Atheists by truthman2012(m): 9:17am On Jan 09, 2015
GeneralShepherd:

I do not know. It's different from saying God did it.

Until we know who or what caused the universe, I am okay being an atheist.

How can you say you do not know when a source says it was God?

What alternative source do you have that says it was not God?
Re: Scientific Proof That God Exists: For Atheists by DieeDiee: 9:19am On Jan 09, 2015
truthman2012:

Science has not known the cause of God because He is first cause. Besides, He is invisible to scientists.

And he is visible to christians?
Re: Scientific Proof That God Exists: For Atheists by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 09, 2015
I have seen my friend get turned into a tuber of yam for picking a wad of notes. There is not ntin an atheist will tell me that can change my belief in the supernatural, and that is the stance of many theists. U atheists are just afraid of having some more advanced beings than u in this universe.
Re: Scientific Proof That God Exists: For Atheists by DieeDiee: 9:28am On Jan 09, 2015
timonski:
I have seen my friend get turned into a tuber of yam for picking a wad of notes. There is not ntin an atheist will tell me that can change my belief in the supernatural, and that is the stance of many theists. U atheists are just afraid of having some more advanced beings than u in this universe.

*dead with laughter* were you awake when this happened? You don't smoke weed by any chance do you?

1 Like

Re: Scientific Proof That God Exists: For Atheists by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 09, 2015
We were going to school when it happened. Na i eat mushrooms
Re: Scientific Proof That God Exists: For Atheists by truthman2012(m): 9:37am On Jan 09, 2015
DieeDiee:

Okay let me break it down to you in the simplest way I can. Basically what the big bang suggests is that life and the universe created itself organically i.e. the universe created the universe also known as evolution. Think of cells, bacteria and viruses that mutate it's the same principle.

Lo! Life and universe cannot create themselves as nothing can create something. It was because they could not see God they erroneously concluded they created themselves.

Viruses and bactaria are living things and of different kinds. The lives in them have to be formed first before mutation. What caused the lives in them?
Re: Scientific Proof That God Exists: For Atheists by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 09, 2015
truthman2012:

Lo! Life and universe cannot create themselves as nothing can create something. It was because they could not see God they erroneously concluded they created themselves.

Viruses and bactaria are living things and of different kinds. The lives in them have to be formed first before mutation. What caused the lives in them?
definitely not the christian god
Re: Scientific Proof That God Exists: For Atheists by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 09, 2015
Krayzyklay, u na get mouth?
Re: Scientific Proof That God Exists: For Atheists by truthman2012(m): 10:00am On Jan 09, 2015
timonski:
definitely not the christian god

Which god then?
Re: Scientific Proof That God Exists: For Atheists by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 09, 2015
truthman2012:

Which god then?

The God that created Yahweh. The biblical god is too limited in power
Re: Scientific Proof That God Exists: For Atheists by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 09, 2015
What u up to?@chinel
Re: Scientific Proof That God Exists: For Atheists by GeneralShepherd(m): 10:08am On Jan 09, 2015
truthman2012:

How can you say you do not know when a source says it was God?

What alternative source do you have that says it was not God?

Because the source has no proof. I gave the igbo version of creation you dismissed it, that is how I dismissed yours.

That something is written in a book doesn't make it true.

1 Like

Re: Scientific Proof That God Exists: For Atheists by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 09, 2015
GeneralShepherd:

Because the source has no proof. I gave the igbo version of creation you dismissed it, that is how I dismissed yours.

That something is written in a book doesn't make it true.

And what is ur proof that there is no God?
Re: Scientific Proof That God Exists: For Atheists by GeneralShepherd(m): 10:14am On Jan 09, 2015
timonski:

And what is ur proof that there is no God?

You don't understand how an argument works.

You are the one that claims there is a God. You need to.proof this your God objectively before I will bother with disproving it/ him or her.
Re: Scientific Proof That God Exists: For Atheists by DieeDiee: 10:15am On Jan 09, 2015
truthman2012:

An atom IS something from atoms we get molecules from molecules we get matter from matter we get things
Re: Scientific Proof That God Exists: For Atheists by truthman2012(m): 10:19am On Jan 09, 2015
timonski:

The God that created Yahweh. The biblical god is too limited in power

Which God created Yahweh?

What's your source?
Re: Scientific Proof That God Exists: For Atheists by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 09, 2015
GeneralShepherd:

You don't understand how an argument works.

You are the one that claims there is a God. You need to.proof this your God objectively before I will bother with disproving it/ him or her.

k. If we live this life based evidences, what would it seem as? Would u like if u present ur C.V. for a job, and then the interviewer asks you for physical proof of ur credentials? would u be able to prove that wrote the WASSCE on stated date? NYSC?JAMB?
Re: Scientific Proof That God Exists: For Atheists by truthman2012(m): 10:23am On Jan 09, 2015
DieeDiee:

An atom IS something from atoms we get molecules from molecules we get matter from matter we get things

Everything you mentioned here are SOMETHING, which cannot emerge from NOTHING. What caused the something?

Do you dream? What is the cause?
Re: Scientific Proof That God Exists: For Atheists by DieeDiee: 10:25am On Jan 09, 2015
timonski:
We were going to school when it happened. Na i eat mushrooms

LOL!!!!

Stop eating those mushrooms they are messing up your mind. You are so confused you don't even know which fence you are sitting on.

1 Like

Re: Scientific Proof That God Exists: For Atheists by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 09, 2015
The past events are abstract. They are gone. We live in the present which will soon become the past. In the same way, u can't prove a spiritual being by using logic which strives in the physical world.
Re: Scientific Proof That God Exists: For Atheists by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 09, 2015
DieeDiee:

LOL!!!!

Stop eating those mushrooms they are messing up your mind. You are so confused you don't even know which side of the fence you are sitting on.

I, unlike you, am not an escapist. U escape the glaring truth that there is a god
Re: Scientific Proof That God Exists: For Atheists by DieeDiee: 10:29am On Jan 09, 2015
truthman2012:

Everything you mentioned here are SOMETHING, which cannot emerge from NOTHING. What caused the something?

Do you dream? What is the cause?

What is your point? What is it that you are trying so hard to trick me into saying? An atom is not a thing it is a particle of matter. An atom is invisible and unlike things (that is, matter) it cannot be created, it just is.

Thoughts cause dreams. Thoughts are not things. A thing is matter that is tangible!
Re: Scientific Proof That God Exists: For Atheists by DieeDiee: 10:34am On Jan 09, 2015
timonski:

I, unlike you, am not an escapist. U escape the glaring truth that there is a god

One minute there's a God the next there isn't. Brother, seriously, lay off the mushrooms. You sound like you don't know your front from your end.

1 Like

Re: Scientific Proof That God Exists: For Atheists by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 09, 2015
DieeDiee:

What is your point? What is it that you are trying so hard to trick me into saying? An atom is not a thing it is a particle of matter. An atom is invisible and unlike things (that is, matter) it cannot be created, it just is.

Thoughts cause dreams. Thoughts are not things. A thing is matter that is tangible!

atoms are made up of sub-atomic paticles which have mass. So u fail.
Re: Scientific Proof That God Exists: For Atheists by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 09, 2015
DieeDiee:

One minute there's a God the next there isn't. Brother, seriously, lay off the mushrooms. You sound like you don't know your front from your end.

i never claimed unbelief in a god, rather i believe that the universe wasnt created by the christian god.
Re: Scientific Proof That God Exists: For Atheists by DieeDiee: 10:48am On Jan 09, 2015
timonski:

atoms are made up of sub-atomic paticles which have mass. So u fail.

Dude seriously, LEAVE THE MUSHROOMS ALONE!!!!! And ask for a refund wherever you went to school. There is nothing smaller than an atom. An atom is the smallest component matter has!!!

1 Like

Re: Scientific Proof That God Exists: For Atheists by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 09, 2015
DieeDiee:

I never claimed unbelief in a god, rathe i believe the universe wasn't created by the biblical god
Re: Scientific Proof That God Exists: For Atheists by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 09, 2015
DieeDiee:

Dude seriously, LEAVE THE MUSHROOMS ALONE!!!!! And ask for a refund wherever you went to school. There is nothing smaller than an atom. An atom is the smallest component matter has!!!
lol. Olodo. So what are neutrons and protons?
Re: Scientific Proof That God Exists: For Atheists by honourhim: 10:56am On Jan 09, 2015
DieeDiee:

You think you are defending God but all you have done is prove what greater love than God humans have. How more forgiving humans are. Your parent no matter how much wrong you have done will never destroy you instead (even though they might punish you) will love you harder and work harder to protect you because they will interpret it as they haven't done a good job of guiding you.

My dear I'm not defending God and I won't also abuse him. For me I take him based on what the scripture said about him and not what the pastor said about him(as you ve done). The scripture presented his characteristics as a God of love, of wrath, of mercy, of judgment etc.

What do you think is God's concept in creation? Is it to create just for the sake of it? Or is it to please us the created? Or to manifest his characteristics in his creation? Or a combination of any/all of these three?
Re: Scientific Proof That God Exists: For Atheists by DieeDiee: 11:07am On Jan 09, 2015
honourhim:

My dear I'm not defending God and I won't also abuse him. For me I take him based on what the scripture said about him and not what the pastor said about him(as you ve done). The scripture presented his characteristics as a God of love, of wrath, of mercy, of judgment etc.

What do you think is God's concept in creation? Is it to create just for the sake of it? Or is it to please us the created? Or to manifest his characteristics in his creation? Or a combination of any/all of these three?

If there is a God then He created simply for the benefit of his amusement and is probably busy hosing Himself right now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

In 70 Years Of RCCG; Have You Been To Redemption Camp? / Pope Francis Appoints Bishop Peter Okpaleke, 20 Others As Cardinals / 4 Ways Parents Unknowingly Push Their Children Away From God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.