Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,954 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Scientific Proof That God Exists: For Atheists - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Scientific Proof That God Exists: For Atheists (22845 Views)

5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists / When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) / Amazing Scientific Proof That Hell Exists. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scientific Proof That God Exists: For Atheists by truthman2012(m): 11:07am On Jan 09, 2015
DieeDiee:

What is your point? What is it that you are trying so hard to trick me into saying? An atom is not a thing it is a particle of matter. An atom is invisible and unlike things (that is, matter) it cannot be created, it just is.

Thoughts cause dreams. Thoughts are not things. A thing is matter that is tangible!

Am not trying to 'trick' you into saying anything, it just shows that as we go, you will soon be saying what am saying.

You said an atom is invisible, yet you believe it exists. It means invisibility of God should not be your problem. You are coming near to believing that God exists becaus is also invisible.

Dream is a function of thought and your thought takes you to a place outside your body? What gives your thought life when you are aslept? Don't people dream of what they did not think of?
Re: Scientific Proof That God Exists: For Atheists by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 09, 2015
DieeDiee:

Dude seriously, LEAVE THE MUSHROOMS ALONE!!!!! And ask for a refund wherever you went to school. There is nothing smaller than an atom. An atom is the smallest component matter has!!!
Which school u go? If an atom is the smallest unit of matter, then what are neutrons and protons?
Re: Scientific Proof That God Exists: For Atheists by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 09, 2015
Dreams are simply our afterthoughts. Ntin spiritual
Re: Scientific Proof That God Exists: For Atheists by malvisguy212: 11:23am On Jan 09, 2015
GeneralShepherd:

What historical evidence supports Adam and Eve?
what the use of giving you a proof that you will still disagree? How many times atheists ask for proof and if I shere my personal encounter with them, they mock and insult me, why will I lied that I have seen the one that forbid me to lie? What the points?
Re: Scientific Proof That God Exists: For Atheists by GeneralShepherd(m): 11:24am On Jan 09, 2015
timonski:

k. If we live this life based evidences, what would it seem as? Would u like if u present ur C.V. for a job, and then the interviewer asks you for physical proof of ur credentials? would u be able to prove that wrote the WASSCE on stated date? NYSC?JAMB?

Hahahahaha but the bible cannot be authenticated.

At least Jamb can attest that I wrote the exam
Re: Scientific Proof That God Exists: For Atheists by DieeDiee: 11:24am On Jan 09, 2015
truthman2012:

Am not trying to 'trick' you into saying anything, is just shows that as we go, you will soon be saying what am saying.

You said an atom is invisible, yet you believe it exists. It means invisibility of God should not be your problem. You are coming near to believing that God exists becaus is also invisible.

Dream is a function of thought and your thought takes you to a place outside your body? What gives your thought life when you are aslept? Don't people dream of what they did not think of?

Its invisible to the eye but can be seen with a special microscope. Thought doesn't take you out of your body. Thought stays in your mind and manifests as either day dream, night dream or nightmare as your mind tries to make sense of it.

1 Like

Re: Scientific Proof That God Exists: For Atheists by malvisguy212: 11:26am On Jan 09, 2015
timonski:

^ you christians are just as confused as the atheists. Science confirms that the biblical god is just an alien, albeit a powerful one
what denominations are you?
Re: Scientific Proof That God Exists: For Atheists by DieeDiee: 11:26am On Jan 09, 2015
malvisguy212:
what the use of giving you a proof that you will still disagree? How many times atheists ask for proof and if I shere my personal encounter with them, they mock and insult me, why will I lied that I have seen the one that forbid me to lie? What the points?

What's your encounter? I won't laugh

1 Like

Re: Scientific Proof That God Exists: For Atheists by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 09, 2015
GeneralShepherd:

Hahahahaha but the bible cannot be authenticated.

At least Jamb can attest that I wrote the exam
jamb can only give a certificate. It is not enough evidence that u wrote the exam with ur own hands
Re: Scientific Proof That God Exists: For Atheists by DieeDiee: 11:28am On Jan 09, 2015
malvisguy212:

Mushroomnite

2 Likes

Re: Scientific Proof That God Exists: For Atheists by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 09, 2015
malvisguy212:
I am unaffiliated
Re: Scientific Proof That God Exists: For Atheists by malvisguy212: 11:32am On Jan 09, 2015
timonski:
I am unaffiliated
bible say I will spewed thee out of my mouth becaused you were nither cold nor warm.
Re: Scientific Proof That God Exists: For Atheists by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 09, 2015
Everything in this universe reeks of intelligent design. U atheists cant come up with a better excuse
Re: Scientific Proof That God Exists: For Atheists by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 09, 2015
malvisguy212:
bible say I will spewed thee out of my mouth becaused you were nither cold nor warm.
i am not a jew/christian, so that quote doesn't apply to me
Re: Scientific Proof That God Exists: For Atheists by GeneralShepherd(m): 11:34am On Jan 09, 2015
timonski:
jamb can only give a certificate. It is not enough evidence that u wrote the exam with ur own hands

If a body that organised the exam is not good enough for.the company as an attestation of my intelligence, they should give me.another test.

And that is why most companies do,the conduct aptitude tests.

Can your God be objectively tested? No
Re: Scientific Proof That God Exists: For Atheists by GeneralShepherd(m): 11:35am On Jan 09, 2015
timonski:
Everything in this universe reeks of intelligent design. U atheists cant come up with a better excuse

Including mud volcanoes, volcanoes, tsunamis, earthquakes, sickle cell etc. Please enlighten on the intelligence behind a tsunami that destroys lives.
Re: Scientific Proof That God Exists: For Atheists by malvisguy212: 11:36am On Jan 09, 2015
timonski:
i am not a jew/christian, so that quote doesn't apply to me
it is the same God that created you. Love him or hate him, it's a choice.
Re: Scientific Proof That God Exists: For Atheists by truthman2012(m): 11:39am On Jan 09, 2015
timonski:

It is an abberation to have certificate without sitting for exams.
Re: Scientific Proof That God Exists: For Atheists by truthman2012(m): 11:47am On Jan 09, 2015
timonski:
Dreams are simply our afterthoughts. Ntin spiritual

Your afterthought carries you to a place different from where your body is? People dream of what happens in the future, they never have idea of talkless of thinking about it.
Re: Scientific Proof That God Exists: For Atheists by GeneralShepherd(m): 12:56pm On Jan 09, 2015
timonski:

Then retest me. I don't claim I am all intelligent and therefore cannot be subjected to a retest.

1 Like

Re: Scientific Proof That God Exists: For Atheists by honourhim: 1:26pm On Jan 09, 2015
timonski:

The God that created Yahweh. The biblical god is too limited in power

How do you mean?
Re: Scientific Proof That God Exists: For Atheists by honourhim: 1:48pm On Jan 09, 2015
DieeDiee:

If there is a God then He created simply for the benefit of his amusement .

Not for his amusement but to manifest his person I think.

e.g.His wrath cannot manifest without the negatives.
His mercy cannot manifest without the negatives etc.

He sees the end from the beginning and in the light of this, one may say he knew things will go this way. For him to have gone ahead to create may mean that that's how he wants it (my views and I may be wrong).
Re: Scientific Proof That God Exists: For Atheists by GeneralShepherd(m): 5:40pm On Jan 09, 2015
malvisguy212:

Personal experience is not objective
Re: Scientific Proof That God Exists: For Atheists by DieeDiee: 6:47pm On Jan 09, 2015
honourhim:

Not for his amusement but to manifest his person I think.

e.g.His wrath cannot manifest without the negatives.
His mercy cannot manifest without the negatives etc.

He sees the end from the beginning and in the light of this, one may say he knew things will go this way. For him to have gone ahead to create may mean that that's how he wants it (my views and I may be wrong).

Well! Judging from the world He guessed wrong unless this horrible world is His way which goes back to my earlier statement that God isn't so loving after all. If you are going to talk about His timing blah blah then my question to you is if God is really powerful why does He need 50 billion years to set things right?
Re: Scientific Proof That God Exists: For Atheists by DieeDiee: 7:13pm On Jan 09, 2015
truthman2012:

Your afterthought carries you to a place different from where your body is? People dream of what happens in the future, they never have idea of talkless of thinking about it.

I once dreamed of a chicken knocking on my door ... If dreams are the future I'm still waiting for that chicken to come knocking at my door
Re: Scientific Proof That God Exists: For Atheists by truthman2012(m): 7:34pm On Jan 09, 2015
DieeDiee:

I once dreamed of a chicken knocking on my door ... If dreams are the future I'm still waiting for that chicken to come knocking at my door

Did you think of chicken before you slept? Maybe you keep poultery.

People dream of future events and they come true.
Re: Scientific Proof That God Exists: For Atheists by davien(m): 7:58pm On Jan 09, 2015
truthman2012:

So? If i dream about anything and it comes true...does that automatically mean anything I dream about is true, even unicorns?
Re: Scientific Proof That God Exists: For Atheists by DieeDiee: 8:13pm On Jan 09, 2015
truthman2012:

Born and raised in the city never seen a live chicken in real life in my life (or have no memory) and I don't particularly like chicken
Re: Scientific Proof That God Exists: For Atheists by truthman2012(m): 8:14pm On Jan 09, 2015
davien:
So? If i dream about anything and it comes true...does that automatically mean anything I dream about is true, even unicorns?

Whether your dreams will come true or not depends on the type of spirit that dwells inside of you. Solomon, Joseph and many others dreamt and they came true. God do send messages to people in dream. If you don't have God, your dream may be seeing chicken, rats, snake etc
Re: Scientific Proof That God Exists: For Atheists by truthman2012(m): 8:19pm On Jan 09, 2015
DieeDiee:

Born and raised in the city never seen a live chicken in real life in my life (or have no memory) and I don't particularly like chicken

How can you tell this type of lie. Born in the city and never have seen chicken before, even if you are 2 years old. Don't you see them on the street on Christmas day?
Re: Scientific Proof That God Exists: For Atheists by DieeDiee: 8:24pm On Jan 09, 2015
truthman2012:

How can you tell this type of lie. Born in the city and never have seen chicken before, even if you are 2 years old. Don't you see them on the street on Christmas day?

I don't live in Nigeria where I live in the city we don't rear chickens we get them frozen in the store already dead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Pope Francis Appoints Bishop Peter Okpaleke, 20 Others As Cardinals / 4 Ways Parents Unknowingly Push Their Children Away From God. / Anja Ringgren Loven Rescues Another Child Abandoned In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.