Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,699 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

My Ambition Is Not Worth The Blood Of Any Nigeria - Goodluck Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Ambition Is Not Worth The Blood Of Any Nigeria - Goodluck Jonathan (1486 Views)

My Ambition Not Worth Anybody’s Blood – Obaseki / Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin / My Ultimate Ambition Is To Be Governor Of Oyo State — 9ICE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ambition Is Not Worth The Blood Of Any Nigeria - Goodluck Jonathan by allisonluvsu(m): 10:27am On Jan 08, 2015
This is the exact copied post from the official facebook page of President Jonathan

"My dear friends on Facebook,
I have said it before and I will continue to say and live by the fact that my ambition, and indeed the ambition of anybody, is not worth the blood of any Nigerian. Therefore, I urge all Nigerians to look forward in hope as we fulfill the dreams of our founding fathers to "build a nation where peace and Justice reign".
In that regard, we must make the election of February 14th, 2015, a contest amongst brothers rather than a struggle between foes.
In my political life, I have never been driven by the love of power. Rather, I have gotten to where I am today by the power of love which is the power that fueled the unity that saw Nigeria become the largest economy in Africa and defeat the Ebola Virus Disease.
Today, as I open up my campaign in the cosmopolitan city of Lagos, which is a melting pot for all Nigerians, I invite both the young and the old, men and women, students, market women, transporters, activists and indeed all Nigerians, to come and join me today at the Tafawa Balewa Square, Lagos.
I will not dictate to you. I will listen to you. It will not be a monologue. I will dialogue with you. My brothers and sisters, come and join me so we can chart our forward movement together. ‪#‎ForwardNigeria‬. GEJ."

https://www.facebook.com/jonathangoodluck/posts/883154011734974

Poster: www.loadedvilla.com
Re: My Ambition Is Not Worth The Blood Of Any Nigeria - Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 08, 2015
tell Them ooooh those people wey dey desperate for Power d kill anyhow e.g b u lol. Some r killing just to enter that throne those North people. Chai. Vote for Jonathan becux for my Mind Him don too work for those people to spoil everything
Re: My Ambition Is Not Worth The Blood Of Any Nigeria - Goodluck Jonathan by femmy2010(m): 10:32am On Jan 08, 2015
uupgrade:
tell Them ooooh those people wey dey desperate for Power d kill anyhow e.g b u lol. Some r killing just to enter that throne those North people. Chai. Vote for Jonathan becux for my Mind Him don too work for those people to spoil everything

So all what you read is what you believed?
Hmm
Re: My Ambition Is Not Worth The Blood Of Any Nigeria - Goodluck Jonathan by gameboy727(m): 10:53am On Jan 08, 2015
Nice message Presido
Re: My Ambition Is Not Worth The Blood Of Any Nigeria - Goodluck Jonathan by olusolaj(m): 11:04am On Jan 08, 2015
I too love president Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.
May God keep fulfilling his promise in your life sir
May your enemies keep bow down for you sir
Above all, May God lift me higher the way he has lifted you.
Re: My Ambition Is Not Worth The Blood Of Any Nigeria - Goodluck Jonathan by meracool(m): 11:23am On Jan 08, 2015
Only if he has performed Well people will even Go extra Mile to Campaign for Him..
Re: My Ambition Is Not Worth The Blood Of Any Nigeria - Goodluck Jonathan by chimerase2: 11:50am On Jan 08, 2015
Thank God u re not buhari

(1) (Reply)

The "Clueless" President I Fell In Love With / GAY LOVE: American Football Player Proposes To Partner / Obasanjo As Nigeria's Moral Compass - By Simon Kolawole (thisday Newspapers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.