Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,209 members, 7,815,222 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

My Fear And Worry On My Education/career - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Fear And Worry On My Education/career (830 Views)

PLS. HELP ME! Someone Has Ruined My Education/life / Pls...help Me Continue My Education / Advice And Opinion About My Education Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fear And Worry On My Education/career by seedorfg(m): 11:45am On Jan 08, 2015
Am 24years this july, actually i have affection for study most expecially going to school is one of my aim and dream. i wrote my jamb exam last year which i got 148 scores, though my jamb scores enter college of education but i decided not to go to college, instead, i would retake another jamb this year . but my main concern and worry is base on my age, aren't i too old for polytechnic and university compare to four year course and moreover i intend to settle down at the age of 28years (by the grace of God). all this got me thinking or betterstill i should just forget about going to school and look for a job to learn. pls NLndrs advice me, kindly pardon my writen incase/if any flaws..thanks #saheed4Nlnd
Re: My Fear And Worry On My Education/career by seunwen2(m): 12:13pm On Jan 08, 2015
Try and get a degree before you settle down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fear And Worry On My Education/career by SeyiObj: 12:55pm On Jan 08, 2015
seedorfg:
Am 24years this july, actually i have affection for study most expecially going to school is one of my aim and dream. i wrote my jamb exam last year which i got 148 scores, though my jamb scores enter college of education but i decided not to go to college, instead, i would retake another jamb this year . but my main concern and worry is base on my age, aren't i too old for polytechnic and university compare to four year course and moreover i intend to settle down at the age of 28years (by the grace of God). all this got me thinking or betterstill i should just forget about going to school and look for a job to learn. pls NLndrs advice me, kindly pardon my writen incase/if any flaws..thanks #saheed4Nlnd
. Bro u are never too old to study. Try and get ur certificate for a better future. Dem no dey catch late comer for marriage ooo. If u rush in without cash in ur pocket, ur woman will frustrate your life

1 Like

Re: My Fear And Worry On My Education/career by seedorfg(m): 2:05pm On Jan 08, 2015
THANKS
Re: My Fear And Worry On My Education/career by Wisepac: 3:42pm On Jan 08, 2015
you are never too old. go to school and have your certificate, then build ur career. this how u will enjoy life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fear And Worry On My Education/career by fflamingo(m): 5:12pm On Jan 08, 2015
You are never too old brother, you need to have at least a degree before you settle down. Somehow, somewhere trust n you gonna be needing it in the nearest future.
Re: My Fear And Worry On My Education/career by MrTeymee(m): 6:08pm On Jan 08, 2015
Bro get your certificate first. School is gonna help you. Be it college of education or poly or uni, just go somewhere and graduate well. Bone marriage first
Re: My Fear And Worry On My Education/career by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 08, 2015
Ntin is really unachievable bt certificate b4 marriage.all wat i can say..dnt put all leg in one shoe
Re: My Fear And Worry On My Education/career by seedorfg(m): 9:32pm On Jan 08, 2015
Thanks pal

(1) (Reply)

2015/2016 Post Utme Screening Alert Scratch Card / 2015 JAMB Admission Policy / Mathematicians...solve This Simple Math Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.